- » Garlic Chicken Marinade
Garlic Chicken Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chicken marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chicken marinade recipes.
You May Also Like!
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 15.2647
Tangerine Peel Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Soak tangerine peel; then mince, along with garlic clove. Place in a deep bowl.
2. Heat stock and add with remaining ingredients, blending well.
3. Add chicken; let stand 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for basting. Then roast - 22.377
Scallion Honey Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch lengths; mince the garlic and ginger root. Then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out. Let stand 1 hour, turning bird occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for... - 19.9365
Fresh Citrus Garlic Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate fish or chicken before grilling.
Baste with remaining marinade while grilling. - 26.9613
Garlic And Sour Cream Marinade
Garlic and sour cream marinade is great marinade for poultry meats. Flavored with garlic and lemon juice along with paprika, the garlic and sour cream marinade also has worcesterhsire sauce in it. used for marinating, the meat can be fried, roasted or grilled. - 30.0853
Five Spices Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Mince garlic; then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out and let stand 1 hour. Drain, reserving marinade for basting. Then roast - 19.3084
Beer N Butter Marinade
Combine beer with rest of marinade ingredients, reserving butter and oil.
Pour over chicken; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to barbecue, heat marinade.
Add butter and oil and use as basting sauce as chicken cooks. - 27.1839
Bbq Chicken With Spicy Marinade
COMBINE salsa, vinegar, oil, cilantro and garlic powder in large bowl or heavy-duty plastic bag.
ADD chicken; toss well to coat.
Chill, turning chicken occasionally, for at least 2 hours.
BARBECUE chicken, basting frequently with marinade, over hot... - 28.681
Cut chicken into serving pieces and place in a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over, cover and chill for at least 8 hours, turn meat occasionally.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Barbecue chicken pieces over medium hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or... - 32.0547