- » Garlic Chicken Marinade
Garlic Chicken Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chicken marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chicken marinade recipes.
Tangerine Peel Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Soak tangerine peel; then mince, along with garlic clove. Place in a deep bowl.
2. Heat stock and add with remaining ingredients, blending well.
3. Add chicken; let stand 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for basting. Then roast - 24.5414
Scallion Honey Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch lengths; mince the garlic and ginger root. Then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out. Let stand 1 hour, turning bird occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for... - 22.0476
Fresh Citrus Garlic Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate fish or chicken before grilling.
Baste with remaining marinade while grilling. - 29.3974
Garlic And Sour Cream Marinade
Garlic and sour cream marinade is great marinade for poultry meats. Flavored with garlic and lemon juice along with paprika, the garlic and sour cream marinade also has worcesterhsire sauce in it. used for marinating, the meat can be fried, roasted or grilled. - 31.438
Five Spices Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Mince garlic; then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out and let stand 1 hour. Drain, reserving marinade for basting. Then roast - 20.8104
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 18.2332
Orange Soy Marinade
Place beef, pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Pour marinade over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 30.401
Beer N Butter Marinade
Combine beer with rest of marinade ingredients, reserving butter and oil.
Pour over chicken; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to barbecue, heat marinade.
Add butter and oil and use as basting sauce as chicken cooks. - 28.3748
Cut chicken into serving pieces and place in a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over, cover and chill for at least 8 hours, turn meat occasionally.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Barbecue chicken pieces over medium hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or... - 34.0887
Bbq Chicken With Spicy Marinade
COMBINE salsa, vinegar, oil, cilantro and garlic powder in large bowl or heavy-duty plastic bag.
ADD chicken; toss well to coat.
Chill, turning chicken occasionally, for at least 2 hours.
BARBECUE chicken, basting frequently with marinade, over hot... - 30.7584
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 37.3538
Chicken With Cumin Cinnamon Marinade
Chop garlic in food processor by turning on food processor and putting each clove through top while blade is whirling.
Turn off machine and add chopped onion, wine, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon and pepper.
Process until mixture is a paste.
Place thighs in a... - 36.3893
Combine oil, soy sauce, dry sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in plastic bag set in deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover dish; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Turn bag or spoon... - 33.0625
Marinade For Grilled Chicken
Combine all marinade ingredients in large shallow container; add chicken.
Marinate at room temper- ature for 4 hours or in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
Use marinade as basting sauce when grilling chicken.
Remove lemon from any remaining marinade and... - 31.7099
Chicken With Orange Marinade
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Mix marinade ingredients together in small saucepan; bring to boil.
Pour over chicken parts and marinate 4 hours in refrigerator.
Place chicken parts on hot grill.
Cook, partially covered, for the following times: white meat €”... - 36.0584
Chicken In Salsa Marinade
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the garlic, cilantro, green onion, salsa, lime juice, ketchup, and water for 30 seconds or until blended.
Pourthe mixture into a 1 -gallon plastic food storage bag, add the chicken, and secure with a twist tie, pushing... - 40.223
Grilled Chicken With Horseradish Marinade
Trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts and cut each one in half.
Place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the horseradish, onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juniper berries, rosemary, and garlic.
Brush the chicken... - 39.1342
Chicken Breasts With Afghani Yogurt Marinade
Place all ingredients, except chicken, in blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
Pour into a baking dish.
Add chicken; cover dish and refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then... - 37.6008
Grilled Garlic Shrimp With Stock
Combine the oil, stock, lemon juice, tamari, garlic, tarragon, and thyme in an 8 X 8-inch baking dish.
Place the shrimp in the marinade, cover, and chill overnight.
Drain well, then grill or broil 5 inches from the heat just until the shrimp are opaque... - 32.2117
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a single layer in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; pour over chicken, Turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from... - 41.4587
Citrus Marinade For White Meat
The video explains how you can marinade any white meat in citrus. Citrus adds a different flavour to the meat. The instructions are so nicely demonstrated that you can turn off the audio. - 99.7845
Lemon Chicken Marinade
1. In small bowl, combine lemon juice, salt and thyme.
2. With a fork, whisk lightly while adding oil.
3. Stir in the onion and garlic.
4. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a jar with screw on lid. Close and shake until well amalgamated.... - 30.5951
Cashew Chicken With Yogurt Marinade
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Spoon into a resealable plastic bag.
Cut chicken breasts in half, place in bag, and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain... - 44.1917
Moms Chicken Curry
This chicken curry is spicy,rich and very tasty. Try and enjoy!!! - 59.1331
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in a shallow dish; pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Baste meat with marinade during grilling. - 26.683
Herb And Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Rinse chicken parts in cold water; pat dry. Deeply pierce chicken in several places with fork. In large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken parts and Herb and Garlic Marinade; seal thoroughly and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.... - 19.9974
Buttermilk Chicken Turkey Brine
Outstanding buttermilk brined for chicken and turkey. This amazing video makes a truly wonderful buttermilk brine to marinate chicken and turkey. It makes the most flavorful marinade for juicy and moist chicken and turkey. The marination makes grilling,... - 99.9811
Grilled Garlic Chicken
1. Into 13" by 9" baking dish, with garlic press, crush garlic cloves. Stir in vinegar, sugar, salad oil, Worcestershire, mustard, and salt until mixed. Add chicken quarters, turning pieces to coat them well. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning... - 30.3639
Red Wine Marinade
These Red Wine Marinade turned out much more tastier than I expected them to be. Red Wine Marinade is a great variation to the original marinades. Ideal for your family! - 25.8188
In large shallow baking dish, blend olive oil classics Italian dressing, lime juice and peel.
Add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cornmeal, garlic powder and... - 38.6528
Check out the video, I tried to make it clear and easy to follow. - 28.0669
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 23.8423
Mustard Lemon Marinade
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients to stir thoroughly.
2) Use the sauce as marinade to marinate chicken or other poultry by placing inside refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Use the remaining marinade to baste the... - 33.4593
Combine all ingredienrs in a glass jar, cover rightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate chicken, seafood, or pork chops before grilling.
Pour over meat, and marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Baste meat with remaining marinade during... - 26.0427
1) In a bowl, add the sherry, soy, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, garlic, root ginger, and peppercorns.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to marinate boneless pieces of chicken for barbequing. - 31.5488
Barbecued Garlic Chicken
Cut the chicken in half or quarters.
Mix the remaining ingredients together to make a marinade sauce.
Reserve 1/4 cup of this sauce and rub the remainder into the chicken.
Leave to marinate for 2-4 hours.
Barbecue or grill the chicken, basting it frequently... - 30.4671
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.8582
Garlic Chicken is a wonderful chicken preparation that is both delicious and filling. This easy to make Garlic Chicken is a perfect dish to add to your dinner menu. Try it! - 46.0898
Spicy Garlic Chicken
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Cook chicken in heated large non-stick frying pan, brushing with marinade, until well browned and cooked through.
3.... - 33.5845
Honey And Garlic Chicken Brochettes
In a bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Thread the skewers, alternating the chicken, pepper, pineapple and apple.
Cook on the grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning regularly.
Baste with the marinade... - 33.7182
Wrapped Chicken Kebab With Pickles And Garlic Sauce
If you are looking for some interesting chicken dish idea, then nothing could be better than a wrap of chicken kebabs with zesty garlic sauce and pickles. This dish is full of flavors and makes a delectable appetizer which pairs well with both hot or cold... - 122.028
Clean, rinse, and dry chickens.
Split each chicken in half lengthwise.
(If chickens are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Crack joints of drumsticks, thighs, and wings so chicken can be kept flat during grilling.
Combine in a large shallow... - 42.7897
Marinated Grilled Chicken With Tarragon
Marinated Grilled Chicken With Tarragon is an easy filling yet enjoyable meal. Anyone will love this Marinated Grilled Chicken With Tarragon. You can bring your own variations to it! - 30.1748
Garlic Oregano Grilled Chicken
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine wine, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and hot pepper. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness and add to marinade; turn to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
2.... - 25.5581
Marinated Chicken Wings
In a large bowl combine sherry, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; set aside.
Disjoint chicken wings into 3 parts each.
Discard the tip end or save to use for soup stock at a later time.
Marinate chicken pieces in sherry mixture in the refrigerator at least... - 32.2042
Spicy Chicken With Green Pepper And Peanuts
Combine all marinade ingredients in shallow bowl.
Cut chicken breasts in half and then into 4 or 5 strips.
Add chicken pieces to marinade.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
While chicken is marinating, prepare sauce.
Saute garlic, ginger, and hot-pepper... - 43.4296
Saucy Cinnamon Chicken
Saucy Cinnamon Chicken is simply by far the most delicious chicken preparation that I have had. This dish is simple and tasty. Serve the Saucy Cinnamon Chicken for your family , I am sure they will love it! - 36.4295
Marinated Barbecued Chicken
Place chicken in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 34.3912
Sandy makes an easy company dinner with chicken breasts, spices, raisins and orange juice, inspired by Moroccan flavors. - 31.6278
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.7152
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 26.8459
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef, pork, or chicken before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 19.9985
Lemon Herb Marinade
1) Take a 1-cup screw-top jar and combine together lemon juice, grated lemon rind, oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt and pepper in it.
2) Cover jar and shake for blending nicely.
3) Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1... - 35.65
1) In a bowl, add the cider, rosemary, garlic and mustard.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to marinate pieces of chicken. - 29.4854
1. Blend the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat it required.
3. Use the Teriyaki Marinade to marinate and glaze beef, pork or chicken kabobs. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce for kabobs or appetizers. - 30.2672
Armenian Herb Marinade
Combine oil, chopped onion, tomato juice, lemon juice, parsley, salt, marjoram, thyme, pepper, and garlic.
Place lamb, pork, or chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover dish;... - 34.2553
Citrus Cuban Mojo Marinade
This citrus Cuban mojo marinade is a zestful and nectarous recipe to use with any meat, specially pork. It gives an extra kick to the meats due to its piquant flavor and makes the meat more pleasant. View this video and whirl it up for the next time when you... - 117.341
1. In a food processor, blend onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and lemon juice
2. Store it in the refrigerator and let it chill for sometime
3. Serve it by pouring it over chicken, fish and then keep it aside for it to marinate
Use to... - 30.2063
East Indies Marinade
Combine all ingredients.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Use also to baste chicken as it cooks. - 27.5207
Thai Cilantro Chili Marinade
Cut the top off the bunch of cilantro and place in the food processor.
Add the garlic and pulse to finely mince.
Add the remaining ingredients and puree.
Use to marinate shrimp or chicken. - 26.1036
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 19.7072
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 20.805
1. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, ginger and garlic and mix it all well
2. Serve/Use as appropriate - 23.1964
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.3582
1. In a blender, combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, cloves garlic, cayenne pepper, sesame seed, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork and fish - 31.8014
Mediterranean Marination And Herb Citrus Marinade
Have you been relying too much on prepackaged marinades? Well all this comes with a dose of saturated fat which we do not realize! Cooking at home, will bring a healthier choice ! See this video for more on a healthier living! - 108.809
Marinades For Poultry
Combine ingredients for marinade and spread over chicken (or other poultry, turkey roasts, etc.), coating both sides.
Let stand for 1 hour or overnight, then broil, bake or barbecue as desired or prepare marinade; spread on chicken while it is being cooked,... - 27.6393
Teriyaki Marinade For Meats
Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a shallow dish large enough to hold either meat or chicken.
Marinate for at least 1 hour (longer if possible), turning pieces at least two or three times.
Drain before broiling.
Use the marinade... - 30.5066
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ingredients; add chicken, beef, pork or fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequendy with... - 23.8467
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 46.1888
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place over medium heat to cook, until thoroughly heated.
3) Use the sauce as a marinade to marinate chicken, beef, or pork, by placing the marinated meat inside the refrigerator for several... - 31.2402
1. In small bowl, combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and herbs of your choice.
2. With a fork, whisk lightly while adding oil.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a jar with screw on lid. Close and shake until well amalgamated.... - 31.5404
Meat And Seafood Barbecue Marinades
Summer without barbecues is something impossible, so why not learn making them? This video is one stop shop for all your marinade recipes. Chef is showing different marinade recipes for seafood, white meat and pork, so whatever may be your favorite barbecue,... - 114.285
1. In a glass bottle (with lid), combine all the ingredients. Seal with lid tightly and shake well. Refrigerate.
2. Use to marinate and baste beef, mutton, chicken etc. - 35.6017
Sweet And Sour Marinade
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Transfer to a Mason or canning jar till ready to use.
4) Can be refrigerated for up to 6 months.
5) Goes great as a basting option for chicken, pork or turkey.
6) Also use in stir fry for... - 35.9634
1. Select the list of ingredients as per the food you are marinating.
2. In a bowl stir together the ingredients and mix well.
3. Use immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered jar for up to 2 days.
4. Prepare the food with the marinade... - 36.1854
One of thousands of Jerk Marinades, the Chipotle adds a nice Smokey Flavor to the Marinade. I used Splenda, but Brown Sugar would make this more Authentic - 34.1277
Maple Garlic Chicken Wings
Cut tips from wings; reserve, if you like, for making stock or soup.
Cut each wing into 2 pieces.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold wings in single layer, combine garlic, maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce.
Add wings; toss to coat... - 31.639
Black Pepper And Garlic Chicken Wings
Combine the mushroom soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic and black pepper in a bowl and mix the marinade well.
To prepare the wings, trim off and discard the tips, and cut each wing at the joint so you end up with one tiny drumstick and one flat section per... - 40.6268
Grilled Marinated Chicken
Flatten the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic film, or flatten chicken halves and trim off any scraggy skin.
MARINADE: Combine vinegar, lemon juice, coriander, rosemary and garlic in a bowl. Add the olive oil in a stream, whisking constantly until... - 33.034
Indian Style Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a food processor, combine yogurt, tomato paste, green onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne pepper; puree until smooth. Arrange chicken in a shallow dish; coat with yogurt mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 1 day... - 36.8774
Wash the chicken and place it in a close-fitting bowl.
Combine the yoghurt, garlic, spices, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Turn to coat well with the marinade.
Place in the refrigerator and marinate at least twelve hours, or... - 41.3539
Yogurt Barbecued Chicken
Yogurt Barbecued Chicken is a simple and delicious chicken dish that will addict you in no time! For me, the Yogurt Barbecued Chicken always comes in handy especially when I have a grand dinner planned! - 36.0681
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add cubed chicken breasts and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
– Slide cubed chicken onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
– Place skewers on a micro wave-safe... - 35.3213
Cold Lemon Garlic Chicken
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, Preheat the broiler.
Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and dry with paper towels.
Broil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked but not dry.
Let... - 28.9486
Lemon Garlic Chicken
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Cover the bowl and toss well. Put inside the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Take out chicken from marinade and use a paper towel to pat dry.
4. Lastly, grill or broil.
5. Serve hot. - 35.2873
Tangy Garlic And Sour Cream Marinated Chicken
Combine all ingredients but chicken. Pour over chicken pieces, covering all surfaces. Cover tightly, and refrigerate overnight or for several hours. Remove chicken from marinade, and broil on grill or bake in oven set at 350 degrees F. until tender. - 24.3679
Garlic Lime Chicken
1) GETTING READY
2) In a mixing bowl, Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the bowl and pour the sauce over it.
4) Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
5) Remove... - 42.2736
Curry Of Chicken
Marinate the chicken for one hour in a mixture of the yoghurt, one teaspoon of the turmeric and the tamarind juice.
Heat the butter in a large casserole or dutch oven.
Add the onions, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom seeds and bay leaves.
Cook, stirring... - 42.1247
Cut chicken into 1" pieces.
Marinate the chicken in all the ingredients of the marinade and keep aside for atleast 1/2 hour.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a wok or a kadhai and stir fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes on medium heat till cooked.
Drain and keep aside.
In a... - 41.9951
Garlic Flavored Barbecued Chicken
Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in small saucepan.
Bring to boil; cool slightly.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish.
Pour warm sauce over chicken; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
Grill chicken, skin side up,... - 37.5494
Pacific Chicken Wings With Garlic Bread
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir.
Add chicken and stir.
Place in a large self-sealing plastic storage bag and seal securely.
Turn several times so that all the chicken pieces are touched by the marinade.
Place in a flat bowl and refrigerate for... - 39.9144