- » Garlic Chicken Crockpot
Garlic Chicken Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chicken crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chicken crockpot recipes.
Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken
Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 38.3498
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 25.2634
Classic Crockpot Chicken
Crockpot chicken is a real treat whether you decide to make a special meal for the family or have it as your main dish for a party. An easy to make simple recipe that would take the load of you even when you have a huge gathering to cater to. - 32.6005
Crockpot Chicken With Baby Carrot
This crockpot chicken recipe is absolutely fabulous with the meat and vegetables getting cooked slowly in its own juices. A delicious way to have a family dinner. Make your day special. - 31.5435
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti In Crockpot
A great dish for a super busy day. Just add a green salad or vegetable and garlic bread and you will have a very good dinner. This turns out to be a casserole made in the slow cooker. - 114.154
Chicken is one of my favorite. I especially love this crockpot chicken recipe for it mix of flavors that makes it a real treat. Worth every bit of the effort. A delicious succulent chicken cooked in a variety of ingredients and its own juices. - 32.0758
Classic Crockpot Lemon Roast Chicken
Wash chicken and giblets.
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle half the oregano and garlic inside cavity.
Melt butter in large frying pan.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Transfer to crock pot.
Sprinkle with remaining oregano and garlic.
Add... - 39.3265
How To Make Chicken Chow Mein In The Crockpot Or Slow Cooker
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add chicken and saute over medium high heat until browned on all sides.
2. Grease a Crock pot with cooking spray and put chicken pieces in it.
3. Place the carrots, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and water chestnuts.
4. In... - 0
How To Make Asian Chicken Tacos In The Crockpot
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl combine garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water.
3. Grease your Crockpot with cooking... - 0
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 108.693
Curried Pork In Crockpot
As a working woman do you love the slow cooker recipes? Yes, they are so simple to make and yield a delicious dish. Here is a video that can help you make another slow cooked curried pork dish. You can just add all the ingredients in to the cooker and leave... - 153.289
How To Cook Chicken Gulay (pinoy Style)
The Gulay is a traditional rice and chicken dish with tomato sauce, red peppers, carrots and onions. It reminded me of Chicken stir-fry except with a stronger sweet, sour and pepper flavor all rolled into one. It was quick to make, easy to store and tasted... - 37.4264
How To Cook Chicken Adobo (pinoy Style)
The Adobo reminded me of a southern smothered chicken. The black pepper, vinegar and soy sauce combined to create this kickin’ gravy that exploded in my mouth. Having the bed of rice underneath definitely balanced the dish. Dark meat is better to use in... - 36.2482
How To Cook Chicken Arroz Caldo (pinoy Style)
Arroz Caldo is Filipino rice porridge. It's our comfort dish that most households make. Their are many different ways you can cook Arroz Caldo for taste. The small amount of ginger, salt and pepper for your taste buds. The rice which give it that rich hardy... - 35.9723
Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper, then rub the skin with butter.
Place lemons, garlic and rosemary in cavity of chicken.
Tuck wings under back and tie legs together with cotton string.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets... - 43.4588
Garlic Lime Chicken
1) GETTING READY
2) In a mixing bowl, Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the bowl and pour the sauce over it.
4) Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
5) Remove... - 42.484
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Carrots
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over low heat. Pour olive oil and heat.
2) Stir in garlic cloves and saute for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
3) Next, drizzle about 1/8 teaspoon of salt over garlic cloves and stir. Cook for additional... - 45.1786
Lamb Pot Roast With Beans
Sort and rinse beans. In large bowl, combine beans with enough cold water to cover them. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. (Alternatively, in large saucepan, combine beans with enough cold water to cover them. Bring to boil over high heat; boil 2 minutes.... - 36.7888
1.In a saucepan, put butter and heat it.
2.Add cheese and garlic powder and saute well for some time.
3.Once done, let the mixture cool.
4.Take the chicken pieces and season them with salt.
5.Roll the seasoned chicken over the cheese mixture and put... - 36.0634
Chicken And 40 Cloves Garlic
1. In a frypan, heat the oil.
2. Place 40 cloves of garlic in the oil.
3. Add chicken pieces in the pan.
4. Add salt and stir well.
5. Cook till chicken pieces get brown.
6. Add red wine and pepper to the pan.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and let the... - 40.5081
Chicken And Garlic
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a casserole, heat margarine and put garlic salt on it.
3.Take a bowl and sieve flour with cornmeal into it.
4.Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken pieces and dip them in the flour... - 42.9333
Pasta With Roasted Garlic Sauce
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic bulb.
Keeping the bulb intact, cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 34.9227
1. Start by dredging steak in flour, and pounding steak to 1/2 inch thickness
2. In a Dutch oven, place the steaks in hot oil and cook till browned, remove and set it aside
3. Also add onions to pan drippings, and saute till tender
4. In a Dutch oven,... - 40.9719
Chicken N Olives
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Lightly season with salt and pepper.
Combine all ingredients except chicken and rice in crock pot; stir well.
Add chicken pieces, coating well; be sure all chicken is moistened.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 32.8733
Baked Chicken Breasts
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry; place in crock pot.
In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and heat until smooth and hot.
Pour over chicken breasts.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours. - 29.9043
Chicken Breasts A I'orange
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
Combine 2/3 cup flour with salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and garlic powder.
Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
Place sweet potato slices in bottom of crock pot.
Place chicken breasts on top.
Combine soup with... - 38.5126
Chicken Cacciatore is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Chicken Cacciatore will make you crazy for all your life!! - 33.8435
Rinse chicken parts and pat dry.
In skillet, melt butter and brown chicken quickly on both sides.
Place chicken in crock pot.
Stir together remaining ingredients except cream and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high... - 35.643
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Combine flour with remaining ingredients except butter.
Toss chicken pieces with flour mixture to coat.
In skillet, heat butter to 1/4 inch depth and cook chicken over medium high heat until golden brown.
Place browned... - 32.3872
Rinse chicken parts and pat dry.
Mix celery soup with flour.
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir thoroughly to coat chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours - 29.611
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Combine 1/4 cup flour, the salt, curry powder and pepper.
Dust chicken well with flour mixture.
Place coated chicken in crock pot and mix in chopped vegetables, garlic and raisins.
Pour tomatoes over all.
Cover and cook on... - 42.39
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry; set aside.
In skillet, brown sausage.
Remove with slotted spoon and drain on absorbent towels.
Brown chicken pieces in sausage drippings; drain well.
Lightly brush with Kitchen Bouquet.
Place chicken in crock pot.
Combine... - 38.2118
Cornish Hens Basque
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Mix flour, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and chili powder.
Coat hens with flour mixture.
Combine onions, eggplant, green pepper, mushrooms, pimiento, garlic and oil in crock pot.
Arrange hens on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle with... - 38.1847
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 73.2833
Lemon Ginger Crock Pot Chicken
Craving for chicken? Check out this slow cooked chicken recipe that satiates your desire with a difference. See Chef Stacey cooking chicken with ginger and lemon flavors majorly along with few other ingredients in a crockpot. Luscious and delicious, worth the... - 108.719
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 83.3842
Baked Chicken In Sherry
Have butcher cut up chicken.
Brown lightly in butter with onion and garlic.
Turn into roasting pan; add sherry and parsley.
Bake 1 1/2 hours, covered, in moderate oven.
Baste frequently to prevent dryness.
A little water after it has started roasting... - 35.3838
Hong Kong Chicken
Combine soy sauce, sherry, salt, cornstarch, garlic powder, sugar, ginger, and pepper in a large bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons mixture for later use.
Add chicken and toss gently to coat pieces well.
Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a skill - 27.4019
Classic Chicken Stock
1. In a large pot, place the chicken bones and chicken pieces and simmer in cold water to make a thick stock. As the chicken stock simmers, remove all scum that rises to the top of the bowl. This will take about 20-50 minutes. Let the stock sit... - 37.3359
Chicken Marsala With Mushrooms
1) Rinse and dry the chicken with paper towels.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter or margarine and saute mushrooms, green onion, and garlic until soft.
3) Remove the vegetables form the pan.
4) In the same pan, sear the chicken for 10... - 42.1872
Spicy Chicken Wings
1)Heat a skillet on a high flame before adding chicken wings and brown them lightly on both sides.
2)Stir in the garlic, brown sugar, mustard and beer and saute the chicken for another 5-8 minutes until... - 39.4852
Aromatic Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3.In a bowl, mix flour, salt and salad dressing.
4.Add butter and lemon juice in the bowl and blend.
5.Coat the chciken pieces with butter... - 39.7535
Cut the breasts from (broiler) chickens (or the whole chicken may be steamed and breast removed).
Surround chicken breasts with 1 cut clove of garlic, the celery stalks and leaves, and the sliced onion, and steam until tender.
When half done, season with... - 30.1843
Paper Sack Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, heat garlic and salt. Set aside and let it stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Take a large brown paper sack and grease the insides well. Place it on a cookie pan.
4)... - 46.0279
Button Mushroom Chicken
1) Begin by shredding the chicken after removing from bones
2) Combine the shredded chicken with cornstarch, salt, pepper, soya sauce and vegetable oil
3) In a saucepan, add cornstarch and salt and cook drained mushrooms until they are thick
4) In a... - 42.6437
Grilled Chicken Breasts
1)To marinate chicken, spread mustard on both sides of chicken, and sprinkle with some pepper.
2)Refrigerate the marinated chicken for 2 to 4 hours.
3)By that time melt butter and add lemon juice, garlic salt, and tarragon and cook it for 5 minutes... - 37.4587
1) Trim the chicken by cutting off the wings and thighs.
2) Spread open the most meaty thighs part from the back side using a knife and cut off projecting bones.
3) Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4) Leave aside for 10... - 43.288
Crispy Chicken Fingers
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
1) In a bowl, mix together cornflakes, garlic powder, and dry mustard.
2) Lightly coat the chicken with butter and turn over the chicken in the cornflake mixture, coating evenly.
3) In a non-stick pan,... - 35.0731
1) In a pan, heat butter.
2) Add in the chicken and garlic and cook the chicken for 15 minutes till the golden. Turn once during cooking.
3) Without stirring, add in the wine and brandy.
4) Carefully flambe the brandy mix and shake pan till the flame... - 43.3761
Easy Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2.Slice the chicken in pieces appropriate for serving.
3.In a bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, salt and garlic.
4.Coat the chicken pieces in sour... - 44.9634
Combine garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Rub chicken with mixture.
Beat egg yolk and honey with half of the butter; brush over chicken.
Place chicken pieces in a greased 10-inch baking dish; add crushed pineapple and orange juice.
Cover with waxed... - 42.3944
Herbed Chicken Casserole
1) Drain and slice the water chestnuts.
2) Drain the mushrooms.
3) Coat the chicken with a seasoning of salt and pepper.
4) Keep the oven ready at 350 degrees.
5) Warm a skillet over reduced heat and melt the butter in it until... - 42.7881
1) In a saucepan, combine the orange juice, peaches, sugar, vinegar, nutmeg, basil and garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes over low flame.
2) Mix flour, salt and pepper together. Dredge chicken with flour mixture.
3) In a large frypan, brown the chicken... - 43.5942
Fajita Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together lime juice, oil, cilantro, garlic, cumin, salt, oregano and pepper flakes.
4) Whisk the lime juice... - 44.192
Oregano Chicken With Mushrooms
1) Cut chicken into neat serving pieces.
2) In a skillet, cook the chicken pieces in oil till they have browned.
3) Add onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano to the skillet, Cook for about 10 minutes, occasionally... - 45.8175
Curried Broiled Chicken
1) Except the chicken, mix all the remaining ingredients with the butter and rub about half of the mixture on the chicken.
2) Place the chicken in a baking pan with skin-side down and broil till the chicken has browned.
3) Turn the chicken over and... - 37.7589
Easy Tomato Chicken Bake
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients in a flat glass baking dish.
Roll chicken pieces to coat well.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 15 minutes.
Spoon sauce over chicken.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 6 to 10... - 30.9587
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 46.9043
Spiced Fruited Chicken
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, and garlic.
2. Rub this seasoning mixture well over each chicken piece.
3. Drain the pineapple, reserving syrup and add enough orange juice to it to equal 2 cups.
4. In a large... - 46.2977
Regal Curried Chicken
1) Dredge chicken in flour.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter and brown it.
3) Take a 2-quart casserole and put the chicken in it. Reserving pan drippings in skillet.
4) In the same pan, saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
5) Add curry... - 46.8978
1)Keep chicken breasts on waxed paper and flatten them with rolling pin or meat malle to about ¼ inch thickness.
2)In a bowl, mix eggs, pepper and salt.
3)Dip and dust chicken breasts in egg mixture followed by rolling them in... - 45.9548
Crispy Parmesan Chicken
1) Set the microwave to HIGH.
2) In a piepan, mix well the cheese, breadcrumbs and chopped parsley set the mixture aside.
3) In a small bowl, put butter and microwave for a minute or until completely melted.
4) Mix in garlic powder and... - 46.854
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 45.7407
Chicken With Pineapple
1) Scrape out the chicken and remove the bones. Cut in bite-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl mix salt, soya sauce, pepper, monosodium glutamate and 1 tablespoon oil.
3) Mix chicken and marinate for 10 minutes.
4) In a heavy skillet add oil and cook garlic... - 46.4275
Chicken In Tomato Aspic
1) In a jar, add Italian dressing, tarragon vinegar, basil, and garlic.
2) Cover tightly and vigorously shake.
3) Add over the chicken in a shallow dish and cover and chill for at least 6 hours.
4) Remove the chicken and keep aside the marinade.
5) On... - 44.8548
Classic Chicken Cacciatore
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and saute the chicken pieces in oil till they are thoroughly browned on all sides.
2) Transfer the pieces to a slow cooker.
3) To the still hot skillet, add the garlic, onion, tomato sauce, parsley, 1... - 44.5587
Chicken Salad Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together salt and flour in it.
3) Take a pastry blender and cut in butter and shortening. Blend until mixture begins to resemble a coarse meal.
4) Sprinkle mixture with... - 45.6665
Chicken Rolled In Grape Leaves
1. In a medium saucepan,
2. Combine the stock, peas, mint, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper bring it to boil. Cover, reduce flame and simmer for 45 minutes or until the peas are soft.
3. In the meantime, toss the... - 47.0774
Delmarva Licious Golden Fried Chicken
1) In a large bowl, mix together bitters,lemon juice, bourbon, paprika, salt, garlic salt and 1/4 cup water
2)Put the chicken quarters in this mixture and coat it well.
3)Cover and marinate in the fridge for atleast an hour, turning the chicken... - 45.7672
Chicken And Mushrooms
In a large self-sealing plastic bag combine the 1/4 cup flour, the salt, pepper, and paprika.
Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken to the bag at a time.
Seal and shake to coat well.
In a very large skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil over medium... - 45.9273
Lemon Chicken Cruzan
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Skin the chicken breasts.
3. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Use a brush to glaze the chicken with this sauce.
5. Arrange the... - 43.9064
Chicken Barley Broth
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube and bring liquid to a boil.
3. Add chicken, diced vegetables and herbs; simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Spoon chicken pieces and remove from saucepan;... - 45.0226
Barbecued Lemon Chicken
1) Split the chickens. Remove the wings, tail and backbone and place them in a shallow pan.
2) In a jar, combine all the remaining ingredients, cover the jar and shake well to blend the ingredients together.
3) Pour the mixture over the chicken and... - 43.1544
Island Broiled Chicken
1. In a heavy-duty plastic bag combine first 7 ingredients.
2. Add chicken, seal and marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
3. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
4. On a broiling rack place chicken, skin side down.
5.... - 40.413
Chicken Barbecue For A Crowd
1) Sprinkle chickens with salt and pepper to taste on both side and then place them, with skin side up, on a grill about 3 to 6 inches from heat.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and blend them well. Brush mixture on... - 40.1077
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 39.5245
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and cook the chickens till they are golden brown. Remove cooked chickens to a shallow baking pan.
3) In a bowl, mix all remaining ingredients and brush mixture... - 44.1776
Crusty Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degress.
2.In a bowl, mix flour salt and salad dressing mix.
3.Add lemon juice and butter in the bowl and stir well.
4.Take the chciken pieces and brush with flour mixture.
5.Take a bowl and put chicken pieces... - 43.0806
Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
3) Once the cooking is done, remove the chicken pieces from the soup and skin and bone the meat.
4) Cut the meat into small cubes and put it back in... - 40.9546
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 45.045
Unfold pastry sheets, and roll each into a 14- x 12-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Cut first sheet into 4 (7- x 6-inch) rectangles; cut second sheet into 2 (7- x 6-inch) rectangles and 1 (12- x 7-inch) rectangle.
Set large rectangle aside.
Shape... - 39.4659
Chicken Eggplant And Tomato Saute
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Take a large saucepan and boil about 2 quarts of water.
3) Put few eggplant slices in the boiling water for about 30 seconds and blanch. Blanch the remaining slices.
4) Lift the blanched slices with the... - 43.9907
1) In a Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan, brown the sausage. Remove the sausage and set aside. Discard the fat.
2) In the same Dutch oven, heat the butter and oil.
3) Cut chicken into serving pieces. Cook in the Dutch oven till it has browned.
4) Remove... - 46.1666
Fruit Glazed Chicken
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a small mixing bowl combine the first 10 ingredients. Stir well to mix.
3) Use an ungreased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish to arrange the chicken breasts.
4) Pour in the orange juice mixture to coat evenly.
5) Cover... - 45.0339
Brown pork roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
Insert garlic slivers in roast and season lightly with salt, pepper and sage.
Place browned pork roast in crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients except flour.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10... - 37.3379
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Add with shrimp, garlic and spices to lightly oiled crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
During last hour, make a smooth paste of milk and flour; stir into shrimp mixture.
Cover and... - 38.1867
Ragout Of Lamb
Pat lamb cubes dry with absorbent towels.
Combine flour, salt and pepper and toss with the lamb cubes.
In large skillet, brown lamb in oil; drain well.
Place browned cubes in crock pot and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to... - 32.5649
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 135.039
Moroccan Chicken With California Figs
Explore some savory applications of fresh figs rather than just going dessert-crazy. This Moroccan chicken, braised it in a flavorful broth of wine, herbs, and figs. The result is absolutely delicious–the chicken is incredibly tender and the sauce was... - 121.12
Home Made Gumbo
I had once had a veggie gumbo soup & didn't quite like it,though my dad loves it.I had to really search for a good meaty Gumbo recipe & I came across this one that my aunt makes,with chicken & sausages. - 35.2171
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 128.799
Easy Barbecued Chicken
1) Combine the garlic salt and margarine together and mix well.
2) On a barbeque grill over low coals, place the fryers. Brush with the margarine and garlic salt mixture.
3) Cook fryers for about 60 minutes or till the meat has tendered, frequently... - 33.1785
Chicken And Peanuts
1.In a bowl, add soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and cornstarch and prepare a marinate.
2.Dip chicken pieces in the marinate.
3.In a frypan, heat oil on high heat.
4.Put onions in it and saute.
Once brown, add garlic, peanuts, pepper... - 45.4064
Bone chicken breasts.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Place in 2-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, onion, garlic, flour, bouillon granules, salt, and thyme.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave, covered,... - 40.8815
Chicken And Spices
1) Crush and mix garlic, pepper, aniseed, ginger, and salt together.
2) In a liquidizer, mix vermouth with all the other ingredients.
3) Coat and stuff the chicken with the mixture.
4) Take a glass casserole dish and cook the stuffed... - 38.0319
Chicken Cacciatore Modified
Place chicken in large heavy skillet.
Add onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and garlic.
Combine soup, water, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and oregano; pour over chicken.
Cover skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat immediately.
Simmer for 35 to - 31.2847
Blend bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and pepper.
Combine melted butter and garlic with salt.
Dip chicken into butter then into crumb mixture, coating thoroughly.
Roll each piece into firm roll and skewer with wooden toothpick.
Arrange in a 12- x... - 40.9117
Place an 18-inch square of aluminum foil into bottom of pie pan.
Combine flour, ginger, garlic salt, soy sauce, and lemon juice in large bowl; add chicken, green pepper, water chestnuts, and pimiento.
Toss lightly to coat all ingredients.
Pour mixture int - 29.5126