- » Garlic Chicken Bake
Garlic Chicken Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chicken bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chicken bake recipes.
Salt Baked Chicken With Thyme And Cracked Garlic
Squash each of the garlic cloves with the flat of a knife, just enough to crack them open.
Place half of the salt in a foil-lined roasting tin.
Press the chicken pieces down into the salt, then scatter over the cracked garlic cloves and the thyme... - 33.3005
Baked Lemon Garlic And Rosemary Chicken Breast
For those on a high protein diet, this recipe of chicken breast cooked with in garlic, lemon juice and rosemary, is just what you need for your weekly rotation of chicken recipes. The recipe takes 5 minutes to put together and yields a tender, moist chicken... - 119.67
Chicken With 40 Cloves Of Garlic
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 4-quart casserole.
Arrange chicken over vegetables.
Drizzle with vermouth; sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Nestle garlic around chicken.
Cover casserole with aluminum foil and casserole lid.
Bake... - 38.7094
Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; stir well. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425°.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper... - 27.4597
Crispy Garlic Chicken
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In medium bowl, combine soup mix, mayonnaise, and cheese: set aside.
In lightly greased 8x8 casserole dish arrange chicken pieces.
Evenly top chicken with soup mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake 30 minutes or until... - 27.2557
If you are a garlic lover, you must try this recipe. This is the by far the best garlic chicken recipe; the garlic marinade and glaze seem so exceptional. The chef tells you exactly how to get the flavor of garlic right; intense but not very overpowering and... - 92.3709
Chicken With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
1. Soak top and bottom of 3 1/4-quart clay cooker in cool tap water 15 minutes. Rub outside of chicken with salt and pepper; rub inside body cavity with thyme and rosemary. Place 2 pieces celery, 2 pieces carrot, 1 slice lemon and the parsley inside body... - 29.797
Ginger Garlic Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken parts. Place chicken in 11-by-7-inch baking pan; brush both sides with ketchup mixture. Bake, turning once, until tender and cooked through, 40 to 50 minutes. - 31.787
Herb And Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Rinse chicken parts in cold water; pat dry. Deeply pierce chicken in several places with fork. In large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken parts and Herb and Garlic Marinade; seal thoroughly and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.... - 19.9974
Chicken With Garlic
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place chicken, wine, and garlic in a tightly covered roasting pan and bake 2 hours, or until chicken is very tender.
When done, remove chicken from pan and keep warm; transfer garlic to a separate dish.
Add half and half to pan... - 31.2705
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder. Mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with... - 33.0158
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Remove the papery outer skin from the garlic heads, leaving the clusters of cloves intact.
Arrange the heads in a baking dish just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Add the butter and stock to the pan and set it in the middle... - 30.792
Lemon Chicken With Garlic And Rosemary
For an incredibly simple and surprisingly flavorful baked chicken recipe, make this Lemon Garlic Rosemary Chicken recipe from Rocky Barragan. This very well may be one of the yummiest healthy chicken recipes for you to try for supper. - 30.3471
Garlic Chicken is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Garlic Chicken recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.2842
Chicken And Garlic
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a casserole, heat margarine and put garlic salt on it.
3.Take a bowl and sieve flour with cornmeal into it.
4.Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken pieces and dip them in the flour... - 42.4989
Chicken With 40 Garlic Cloves
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Wash and dry chicken, then place in a large oval casserole with a tight-fitting lid.
Rub seasoning over chicken.
Take a sprig of each herb and tie them together in a bunch with string.
Repeat with the remaining... - 38.1592
Chicken With 40 Cloves Of Garlic
1. Wash and dry chicken.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Broil the chicken for 10 minutes till its skin is crisp and brown.
4. In a roasting pan place the chicken. Add celery, herbs, carrots, cloves, garlic and kohlrabi.
5. Bake for... - 47.5872
Imperial Chicken Bake
Imperial chicken bake is a breaded chicken recipe prepared with cheee to taste. Cooked in the oven with butter and garlic for flavor along with lemon juice, the imperial chicken bake is easy and simple and sure to delight the party at the dinner table! - 41.2718
Wrapped Garlic Chicken
Place 1 chicken breast in center of each sheet of foil.
Lightly season with salt.
Top each breast with equal portions of mushrooms, soup and rosemary.
Fold foil in half over chicken; seal all edges with double fold seals.
Bake at 425°F 20 minutes or until... - 30.3595
Garlic Chicken Bites With Tomato Raisin Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix cilantro, pepper, and three-fourths of the garlic; rub mixture over chicken. Place chicken pieces well apart in a lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rimmed baking pan.
2. Bake in a 500°F (260°C) oven until chicken is lightly... - 29.925
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion, carrots and celery and cook, stirring constantly, until they are soft.
With a slotted spoon transfer the vegetables to a casserole with a tight-fitting lid or to a clay pot.
Remove any fat from the chicken pieces... - 45.6227
Herb-baked Chicken Fingers
Dissolve chicken bouillon granules and mustard in boiling water; add garlic and next 4 ingredients, and stir well.
Place chicken strips in a 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour herb mixture over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken... - 33.1862
1.In a saucepan, put butter and heat it.
2.Add cheese and garlic powder and saute well for some time.
3.Once done, let the mixture cool.
4.Take the chicken pieces and season them with salt.
5.Roll the seasoned chicken over the cheese mixture and put... - 34.4555
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a 12X16 or 18 inches ungreased baking pan, place the chicken breasts and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
3) Pour champagne over the chicken.
3) Lastly, sprinkle garlic cloves all over the... - 40.1079
Chicken With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Rub the outside of the chicken with olive oil.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Put half the thyme, rosemary, and sage, plus 5 garlic cloves in the cavity of the chicken.
Place the chicken in a Dutch oven fitted with a... - 44.8512
Chicken With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Wash the chicken in cold water and use paper towels to pat dry it.
3) Peel the garlic but leave the cloves whole.
4) Into a shallow dish or plate, pour the oil and in it, turn all the... - 44.1743
Sticky Ginger Garlic Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Chicken wings a favorite “out of the bucket” appetizer. It’s all about the sauce used to give them the wonderful glaze. This recipe is so great as the chef shows you in detail how to prepare and clean the chicken wings and shows you how to oven fry... - 102.691
Indonesian Baked Chicken
Place brown sugar in a small bowl.
Stir in boiling water, then add the remaining marinade ingredients.
Brush chicken pieces with this sauce.
Refrigerate, if possible, for several hours, allowing the flavors in the sauce time to permeate the... - 36.4872
Baked Chicken Tenders
Try this delicious version of Baked Chicken Tenders recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Baked Chicken Tenders, you'll love to share it with your friends and family! - 41.7354
Cook Along Stuffed Garlic Chicken In Parma Ham
If you love your chicken with a tweak, then you might as well try this recipe once. Paul makes a wonderful chicken dish using garlic and parma ham. It doesn't just make for a flavorful addition to our meal, but looks colorful too. This is worth a try. - 125.113
Garlic Chicken With Peppers And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Add the bell peppers, cover, and cook over low heat until tender, 5 minutes. While these are cooking, remove the skin from the chicken pieces... - 37.5152
Garlic Chicken Filo Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
2) Pluck the cloves out of the garlic head and put them into boiling water. After cooking for a minute on low flame, turn off the flame, drain the water and peel the... - 46.5031
Spicy Garlic Chicken Pizza
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large mixing bowl combine half of the green onions, the minced garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, the red pepper, and black pepper. Add the chicken pieces; stir to... - 35.1627
Roast Chicken With Garlic Gravy
Preheat oven to 325°.
Remove and discard giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers, gently pushing between skin and meat.
Rub... - 44.6768
California Baked Chicken
Rinse and dry chicken, removing gizzard, heart, etc.
Place chicken in single chicken size granite roaster.
Insert garlic cloves in cavity; tie legs together with butchers string.
Baste with melted butter.
Sprinkle with herbs, if desired.
Cover with lid.
Bake... - 32.6789
Baked Lemon Chicken
1. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon of the salt and tarragon in a plastic bag. Shake the chicken in flour to coat; tap off excess.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Coat chicken on all sides in melted butter or margarine, then turn pieces... - 35.9919
Garlic Clove Chicken
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken and brown over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Place chicken in an 8x8x2 or 10x6x2 inch baking dish.
Add unpeeled garlic cloves.
In a small... - 34.9444
Garlic-flavored Oven Fried Chicken
In bowl combine bread crumbs, flour, and seasonings.
Dip chicken in milk and then in bread crumb mixture to coat.
Place in a nonstick baking pan.
Sprinkle evenly with any remaining crumbs and milk.
Bake at 400°F.
for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is... - 39.5806
Mike Monahan Tv Spot Lemon Chicken With Garlic And Rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Place a skillet on medium high flame and heat for a minute.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Pour olive oil in hot skillet and swirl to coat well.
5. Place chicken breast skin side down and... - 0
Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings
Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings - The perfect appetizer for your next house party! Irresistibly Delicious and simple to make, do try out this recipe and your guests will be impressed! - 0
Bainbridge Island Vineyards Greek Garlic Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry, and pull off and discard lumps of fat. Put legs in a rimmed 12- by 17-inch pan.
2. In a bowl, mix minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, pepper, and salt. Smear garlic mixture evenly over chicken, then arrange legs, cut... - 39.4542
Baked Chicken Curry
Cut chicken into large dice and mix lightly with remaining ingredients.
Spoon into buttered shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake in a 400° F.oven for about 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and hot. - 30.2295
Roast Chicken With Roasted Whole Garlic
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F and also trim excess fat from the chicken, being sure to check the body cavity for fat
2. Lay the chicken on a surface, and season the cavity with salt and pepper and then chill it in the... - 45.7175
Garlic Flavored Chicken Cacciatore
Trim the chicken of all excess fat.
Brown in a hot oven (500°F) for 15 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
Return the chicken to the oven and bake at 350°, covered, for 30 minutes. - 30.0009
Garlic Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place chicken, skin-side up, in the roasting pan.
4. Arrange potatoes and garlic around chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Pour... - 42.6249
Easy Baked Chicken
Coat the chicken with the bread crumbs and arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Combine the mustard, orange juice concentrate, ketchup, garlic, onion and brown sugar in a bowl and mix well.
Remove chicken from... - 37.0482
Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
I first tasted this Spicy Chicken Wings at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Spicy Chicken Wings and do share your feeling... - 44.0193
Baked Chicken Breasts
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry; place in crock pot.
In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and heat until smooth and hot.
Pour over chicken breasts.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours. - 31.0529
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Herbed Coat Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves).
Wrap head in foil.
Bake at 3500 for 1 hour, and cool 10 minutes.
Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp.
Combine garlic pulp... - 36.7189
Chicken Garlic Pizza
1. Add 1 tsp yeast to lukewarm water and stir well until it is well dissolved.
2. Add sugar and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour and dig a hole in the center.
4. Add salt yeast mixture and extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp and knead... - 109.483
City Garlic Chicken
Mix eggs and milk; mix together cracker and cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
Dip veal cubes in egg batter, then in crumb mixture.
Brown in fat.
Melt bouillon cube in hot water; add to meat.
Simmer about 1 hour or until meat is done.
Use liquid from meat for... - 37.8485
Chicken Grilled With Citrus, Roasted Garlic, And Artichokes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F. Prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Take the artichokes and clean it by removing the coarse outer leaves and trimming off the stems and the coarse points of the leaves, cut... - 44.6037
Roast Chicken With Thirty Cloves Of Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Separate unpeeled garlic into cloves. Trim ends. Drop garlic cloves into a pot of boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon. Peels should slip off easily.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch... - 26.3653
Garlic Chicken Canalones
Mix together ingredients.
Place some of filling in center of each pasta rectangle.
Roll firmly; seal seams and ends, moistening with water to fasten.
Drop filled pasta into boiling salted water; cook 10 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon; place seam-side-down... - 32.231
Easy Garlic Chicken
This Garlic Chicken Recipe is one of the simplest, most beautiful and flavorful I know. The left overs (if you have those) make spectacular chicken salad. - 0
Roast Capon With Whole Garlic Herbs And Potatoes
Wipe capon inside and out with damp cloth.
Combine thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub half of the mixture on inside and outside of capon.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
Stir together butter and oil; drizzle half of the mixture over... - 41.6806
Oven Sauteed Garlic Chicken
Place butter in a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan; set in oven while it preheats to 425°.
When butter is melted, scatter onion rings over bottom of pan.
Brush chicken pieces with a little of the melted butter; arrange over onions.
Sprinkle chicken with... - 30.1036
Grilled Chicken With Garlic Butter
1)Set potatoes in oven to bake.
2)Keep butter from refrigerator at room temperatre to thaw.
3)Peel and chop garlic.
4)Make a paste of the chopped garlic by crushing them under the side of the knife blade after sprinkling with salt.
5)In... - 41.2494
Garlic-crumbed Chicken Drumsticks
The garlic crumbed chicken drumsticks are roasted or baked drumsticks prepared with a coating of cracker crumbs. Marinated with herbs and yogurt with agrlic and tabasco for flavor, the garlic crumbed drumsticks are very savory and peppy. - 42.5027
Tangy Garlic Hot Wings
If you can die for any chicken wings preparation, here is one to satiate your taste buds. This hot & tangy garlic chicken wings are surely a new treat, which you have probably not tried before. Go through the video to learn about the secret behind this... - 82.3084
Whole Baked Garlic
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Remove the outer skin from the whole head of garlic.
3 Starting from the root, peel it off or using a knife cut around the covering midway up the head, and peel the outer skin.
4 The skin around... - 36.1483
Desert Sage And Garlic Roasted Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) Halve the chickens down the backbone and remove the backbone and wing tips at the joint.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the corn bread crumbs, sage, garlic, milk, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper ... - 45.5126
Grilled Garlic Chicken
1. Into 13" by 9" baking dish, with garlic press, crush garlic cloves. Stir in vinegar, sugar, salad oil, Worcestershire, mustard, and salt until mixed. Add chicken quarters, turning pieces to coat them well. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning... - 30.3639
Garlic Orange Chicken
In a small jar, combine garlic, oil, orange peel, and rosemary.
Stir to blend well, then cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 2 days or up to 1 week.
Remove chicken necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of... - 34.8615
Low Carb Chicken Pizza
Want to try a low carb Pizza? Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it low carb. Instead of a flour crust she uses cream cheese, egg and mozzarella cheese. And for the topping she uses chicken but you can use just about any low carb food you like.... - 118.062
Boneless Garlic Orange Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Lay in a flat baking dish.
Combine the garlic, olive oil, orange zest and rosemary in a small bowl.
Pour over the chicken and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Lay chicken on one sheet of foil.
Top with the orange slices... - 35.134
Chicken Thighs With Rosemary
Take 8 pieces of aluminum foil.
Lay a chicken thigh on each.
Sprinkle garlic over each.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dot each thigh with 1 tablespoon butter.
Sprinkle on the rosemary.
Lay a thin onion slice on each and top with a mushroom.
Fold packages... - 39.169
Chicken Vegetable Ring
Combine chicken with mushrooms and celery.
Add seasoning as desired.
Beat eggs into broth.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Add to chicken mixture.
Place in ring mold.
Set mold into pan of hot water.
Bake at 350Â°F 45 minutes or until set.
Turn out onto heated serving... - 41.9127
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders With Baked Potatoes
Do you love chicken in any form? Here is a video that will make your mouth water! A simple enough recipe to try at home. These chicken tenders are cooked to perfection and seem to go great with the baked potato! - 125.912
Thai Peanut Garlic Chicken Skewers
1. Heat oven to 400 Degrees Farenheit.
2. Slice the chicken into bite sized pieces, then add to a bowl and mix salt and lemon until chicken is coated.
3. Slide chicken pieces on to bamboo skewer. Add all completed skewers to a glass pyrex baking dish... - 25.9781
Oven Roasted Garlic Chicken
1. Preheat the oven at 425° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a skillet add in the butter on medium heat and melt.
3. Add in the garlic and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the skillet from the heat.
5. With... - 0
Gingered Chicken With Yogurt
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a flat dish combine yogurt, ginger, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
Add chicken and coat well.
Dip chicken in crumbs to coat.
Place in 3-quart baking dish.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake 10-15 minutes or until chicken is done. - 37.734
Bacon Garlic Chicken Breasts
1 Place butter and garlic in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on HIGH, or until garlic is partly cooked. Add remaining ingredients, except chicken breasts and bacon; mix well. Roll chicken breasts in seasoned butter; arrange,... - 33.7696
Tangy Garlic And Sour Cream Marinated Chicken
Combine all ingredients but chicken. Pour over chicken pieces, covering all surfaces. Cover tightly, and refrigerate overnight or for several hours. Remove chicken from marinade, and broil on grill or bake in oven set at 350 degrees F. until tender. - 24.3679
Garlic Rosemary Roasted Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Remove the giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between the skin and... - 36.068
Roasted Chicken With Lemon And Garlic
Using a sharp knife, butterfly the chicken by cutting it in half along the top of the breast through the bone.
Open the chicken up so that it lies flat and place, cut side down, in a baking pan.
Thinly slice 2 of the lemons.
Using your fingers, gently lift... - 29.9486
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Garlic
1. Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To prepare the chicken by remove its giblets, reserving them for another use, then wash and dry the bird thoroughly.
3. On a cutting board chop the 3 cloves of garlic and the herbs very well, place them... - 44.2425
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour over meat.
Refrigerate 8 to 12 hours.
Drain meat and place on rack in baking pan.
Bake covered for 1 hour at 350°F.
Then uncover and baste with marinade; bake 15 minutes.
Turn pieces, baste again, and bake for 15 more... - 33.4803
Crunchy Crusted Chicken
This chicken dish will be no like any other dish! With pecans the extra crunch with some nutritional value. This dish is one impeccable one created by Chef David! - 107.549
Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
Beat oil, lemon juice, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and garlic until mixed well but not frothy.
Coat chicken with oil mixture.
Place chicken skin side down in a small heavy roasting pan.
Dot with butter.
In a small... - 42.724
Disjoint chicken using only meaty pieces. (Save wings, necks, giblets and back for broth.) Wash and dry chicken.
Mash garlic and mix with sour cream, lemon juice and seasonings.
Coat chicken with sour cream mixture.
Let stand, covered, several hours or... - 41.6881
Orange Ginger Chicken
Orange Ginger Chicken brings a genuniely unique flavor of the chicken. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Orange Ginger Chicken is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 44.1271
Garlicky Gilroy Chicken Wings
Garlicky Gilroy Chicken Wings is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Garlicky Gilroy Chicken Wings. - 39.8635
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Combine bread crumbs, parsley and oil.
Stir apricot preserves, onion, garlic and ginger thoroughly to combine, or whirl in a blender or food processor.
Add stock, vinegar and soy sauce; mix well.
Dip chicken pieces... - 39.613
Low Salt Low Fat Chicken Italian
Cut the chicken in half.
Blend marinade of all the remaining ingredients.
Soak chicken for 10 minutes.
Bake in greased pan at 375° for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until browned and tender.
Begin with Pasta Primavera simply omit the salt, and cut down on the... - 39.1212
Chicken, Potato And Green Bake
Lynn demonstrates how to make a chicken, potato and green bake that requires only one casserole dish. This is a great recipe for dinner if you are short on time and want to get a healthy meal for your family on the table. It is also a really good dish to... - 115.237
Chinese Five-spice Chicken
Marinate the chicken pieces in the soy sauce mixed with the onion, garlic, and ginger for 3 to 4 hours.
Drain and arrange chicken in a shallow greased baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over chicken, and bake in a 325° oven about 1 hour, or... - 31.543
Swinging Wings is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Swinging Wings recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 23.603
Chicken Stuffed With Potatoes And Olives
In a large bowl, place the potatoes, olives, rosemary, parsley, garlic, anchovies and olive oil. Optionally add anchovies and capers.
Salt and pepper the chicken inside and out.
Toss the ingredients in the bowl together gently, and use to stuff the... - 47.3048
Skin and bone 3 large or 6 small chicken breasts (2 pounds).
Place in 11 3/4 x 7 1/2x13/4 inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon seasoned salt and dash paprika.
Drain one 16 ounce can tomato wedges, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Arrange tomatoes; 1 medium... - 32.607
Chicken Corn Carrot Platter
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook until browned.
Place each chicken half on 12 x 18 inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; arrange 1/4 carrots and corn around each chicken half.
Add remaining butter, chives, salt, and... - 40.2878