- » Garlic Cheese Log
Garlic Cheese Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic cheese log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic cheese log recipes.
Party Cheese Logs
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine all ingredients except walnuts.
Beat on low speed until smooth.
Chill; divide mixture in half.
On waxed paper, shape each half into a log 20 cm (8 inches); roll in walnuts.
Refrigerate. - 33.7615
Soften cream cheese; add remaining cheeses and pecans.
Grind onion, garlic and pimentos together; blend with cheese mixture, pepper and salt.
Form three logs; roll in paprika.
Wrap with waxed paper; store in freezer.
Thinly slice; serve on crackers. - 34.4853
Plantation Cheese Log
Plantation Cheese Log has a healthy taste. The worcestershire sauce with chilli powder gives the Plantation Cheese Log a two dimensional taste. - 37.9592
Party Cheese Log
In large bowl, stir all ingredients except parsley until well blended.
On waxed paper, shape mixture into log (10x2 inches).
Chill 2 hours.
Roll in parsley. - 32.1213
Party Cheese Logs
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each... - 38.9001
Blue Cheese Log
Melt butter in pie plate at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in sesame seed to coat.
Microwave at High 5 to 10 minutes, or until light brown, stirring every other minute.
In 2-qt. casserole place cream cheese, blue cheese and Cheddar cheese.
Reduce... - 40.8383
Pecan Cheese Log
Mix and shape into tiny logs.
Roll in chili powder and chill.
Best made at least one day before served. (I like to make this into one log then slice for crackers prior to serving.) - 24.0408
Smoky Cheese Log
In a medium bowl, combine Cheddar cheese and Swiss cheese.
Stir in mayonnaise until evenly distributed.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Shape into a 9" x 3" log; wrap airtight in plastic wrap or foil.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours to blend flavors. - 31.6584
Are you planning for evening snacks party ? This cheese log recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare. This snack is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your evening snacks party. You will be thankful for this cheese log... - 37.6377
Roquefort Cheese Log
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine cheese, sour cream and garlic in it.
2) Add the olives and Tabasco. Mix well and cover the bowl. Chill until firm.
3) Form long rolls and finally roll in parsley.
4) Wrap in clear plastic and chill.
5)... - 39.6883
Two Cheese Logs
Blend all ingredients except paprika.
Shape into 2 rolls about 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle paprika on foil.
Roll the cheese logs in the paprika, coating evenly.' Wrap in foil.
Slice to serve on crackers. - 31.5575
Chili Cheese Log
Let cheeses stand at room temperature to soften; combine cheeses, lemon juice, garlic powder, and red pepper; beat with electric or rotary beater till light and fluffy.
Stir in nuts.
Shape in a roll about 1 1/2 inches across.
Sprinkle roll with mixture of... - 34.9936
Potato Cheese Logs
Boil potatoes until soft; drain and mash with cream and butter and whip until fluffy.
Beat in egg, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic.
Fold in cheese and parsley.
Wet hands and shape into rolls, 2 inches long by 1 inch indiameter.
Roll in crumbs.Bake at 400... - 44.6433
Salmon Party Log
1) Allow salmon to drain well.
2) Remove the bone and flake it.
3) Mix together everything except parsley and nuts.
4) Using a heavy waxed paper, figure the mixture into log shape.
5) Keep in refrigerator for several hours to chill.
6)... - 44.9193
Roquefort Hamburgers On Grilled Garlic Toasts
In a food processor puree the Roquefort with the butter, transfer the Roquefort mixture to a sheet of wax paper, and using the wax paper shape it into a log.
Freeze the log, wrapped in the wax paper, for 20 minutes, or until it is firm.
The Roquefort butt - 24.7998
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.2493
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.04
Cheese And Caraway Appetizers
In bowl of electric mixer, beat together butter, Cheddar cheese, and blue-veined cheese until smoothly blended.
Stir in flour, caraway, garlic, and chives.
Shape mixture into a log about 20 inches long and about 1 1/4 inches in diameter; wrap in wax paper and... - 34.038
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 46.8751
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
Marinated Goat Cheese
1. In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat 1/2 cup oil and the garlic until garlic begins to brown; add peppercorns, red peppers and bay leaves. Cook 30 seconds longer; remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each 10- or 11-ounce... - 27.282
Chili Cheese Roll
Combine process cheese and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat on medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add garlic and pecans; mix well.
Divide mixture into 2 equal portions.
Shape each into an 8-inch log, and roll in chili powder.
Cover and chill... - 24.1251
Sirloin With Blue Cheese Butter
In a small bowl, combine blue cheese, butter, walnuts, parsley and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary; set aside.
Shape into a 5-in.log and wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
In a small food processor, combine the garlic cloves, salt, pepper... - 41.0965
Crispy Cheese Twists
In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic and pepper; beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in cheese, milk, parsley and dill.
Gradually add flour, mixing thoroughly.
Divide dough into 20 pieces.
Roll each piece into a 10-in log; cut each in half and twist... - 43.6279
Chili Cheese Roll
1) In a large bowl, beat process cheese and cream cheese using an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Add garlic and pecans to the mixture and stir.
3) Separate the mixture into 2 equal portions. Make 8-inch logs of each and roll in chili powder.
4) Cover... - 33.261
Combine Cheddar and cream cheese until well blended.
Stir in sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic salt and worcestershire sauce.
Shape mixture into 2 logs about 1 inch in diameter.
Sprinkle outside lightly with chili powder.
Wrap each in waxed paper.
Chill... - 37.9694
How To Make Homemade Goat Cheese
Super easy, economical and delicious! I'll also show you how to make Crostini with sweet glazed Balsamic Onions, topped off with our fresh, homemade Goat Cheese! - 114.04
Pea & Broad Bean Hummus With Goat's Cheese & Sourdough
1. Tip the peas and beans into a large pan of salted boiling water, then cook for 3 mins. Drain, cool under cold water, then drain again thoroughly.
2. Put the 4 tbsp oil in a pan, heat gently, then add the garlic. Cook for 3 mins, very very gently, until the... - 36.1371
Eggplant With Cashew Cheese
Here is a vegan version to the famous Italian rollatini. Flavored mostly by grilling, this eggplant roll is stuffed with a cashew herbed cheese. A good option when you are entertaining guests. Add on some garlic bread and you have a beautiful meal laid out! - 121.646
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix spinach, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, crumbs, onions, basil, eggs, garlic, and nutmeg.
To shape malfatti, divide spinach mixture into 16 equal portions.
With floured hands, gently roll each portion into a... - 44.8224
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 46.361
Baked Chevre With Red Pepper Sauce
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.lightly oil a cookie sheet.
Pour the olive oil into a flat dish, and add the slices of chevre, turning once to coat with the oil.
Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of tarragon and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Rub the toasted french... - 47.013
Preheat oven to 375º F.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chives, parsley, lemon juice and garlic powder. Transfer to a small piece of plastic wrap and shape into a small log. Place in freezer while working on the breasts.
In a shallow dish or... - 45.2411
Best Chicken Parmesan
1. In a mixing bowl combine the chopped onion and grated apple with safflower oil.
2. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the tomato puree, tomato paste, Madeira, garlic, herbs and a dash of pepper.
4. Cover... - 48.5067
Spicy Homemade Sausage
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Shape meat mixture into five 5- x 3-inch logs.
(Wear rubber gloves to prevent hand irritation.) Wrap logs individually in cheese cloth; tie ends with string.
Place on a rack in a shallow... - 29.7965
Meat Loaf With Olives
1) Take a large bowl and mix together egg white, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic and onion in it.
2) Mix in lamb, parsley, olives, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the tomato paste.
3) Combine all the ingredients well with a... - 40.412
Eggplant Rollatini By Chef Ellie Espo
This delicious vegetable and cheese dish is destined to sit atop a beautifully set table and passed around in the midst of fabulous conversation, perfect for "Family Time" celebration. Fresh eggplant rolled with a melted cheesy filling and topped with a deep,... - 115.839
Skillet Chicken Medley
1) Take a bowl and combine milk, nutmeg, garlic and black pepper in it.
2) Add chicken to the mixture and toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3) Take a small bowl and place mozzarella cheese in it. Pour vinegar over it and set aside.
4) Take a cup and... - 48.6358
Idaho Potato Lasagna
Admit it. There are very baked dishes in the world like lasagna that makes for soul-satisfying indulgence. And when you add potatoes to it, the joy just doubles. This video recipe shows how to bake quick and easy potato lasagna at home with a handful of... - 98.8919
Vegan Eggplant Rollatini With Grilled Tomato Sauce
Traditionally eggplant rollatini is made with breaded, fried eggplant and ricotta cheese. I changed it up to make it lighter. This version is grilled and gluten free. It is made with cashew "cheese" so it is dairy free too! Great for vegans! Even though this... - 114.876
If you cannot do without your pizzas, try this amazing Sausage Pizza. The specialty of this pizza is that it is layered with a special homemade pasta sauce, which when baked with the filling makes this dish takes divine! It is worth trying this recipe out at... - 127.941
The 'no-killy-philly' Vegan Cheesesteak
The Vegan Cheesesteak is a perfect dish to make when there is a game on TV. A whole bunch of vegan delights go into the making this snack. It is mildly spiced, and quite indulgent actually. If you love the cheese taste, then this is your thing. Enjoy! - 130.638
Veal And Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Pour about 2 inches of water into a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven and bring to a boil over high heat. Place the cabbage in the water and partially cover the pan. Cook, turning occasionally, until the outer leaves are tender and translucent, about... - 38.7156
How To Make Tangerine Cake And Pumpkin Gnocchi
Learn step by step how to make a delicious and yet simple Tangerine Cake with honey and tangerine glaze on top (all gluten free). Learn also how to make an amazing Pumpkin Gnocchi with butter and sage by Isadora, a girl who also makes cooking videos for her... - 0