- » Garlic Cheese Breadstick
Garlic Cheese Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic cheese breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic cheese breadstick recipes.
Crescent Cheese Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic salt, onion salt and chili powder and set aside.
3. Make 8 triangles separating the dough and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
4.... - 49.1251
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3. On a bread board, cut the crusts of bread slices.
4. In a small bowl, cream butter until soft.
5. Blend in the crushed garlic.
6. Butter both sides of... - 39.2936
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with the aluminium foil and grease with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl cauliflower, 2 ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic and oregano. Mix well with... - 0
Low Carb Cheese Stick
When you are on low carb diet and want to enjoy a cheese stick, what would you do? Now there is no need to crave for your favorite food as Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a super easy way of making low carb cheese stick. She is using just two ingredients and... - 111.302
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.1932
Herbed Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut the top of each bun into three sticks and the bottom of each bun into two sticks.
Brush each lightly with margarine.
Dust with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle generously with garlic seasoning.
Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 10 to... - 23.8554
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
The warm herb cheese spread is a baked cream cheese spread prepared with a four herb medley. Flavored with lemon juice and moistened with milk, the warm herb cheese spread has cooked shrimps in it and a dash of garlic powder to taste. Baked till heated... - 39.4323
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll breadstick dough and separate into eight pieces.
Place three pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving about 3/4 inch of dough at the end.
Fold top of dough over pepperoni and pinch end to seal; twist... - 34.3456
Three Cheese Fondue With Tomato Onion Chutney
In a large bowl toss together well the cheeses and the cornstarch.
Rub the inside of a heavy saucepan with the garlic, leaving it in the pan, add the wine, 3/4 cup water, and the lemon juice, and boil the mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in the cheese mixture... - 36.8382
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Cut 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4 inch shell (reserve pulp for another use such as salads or sauces).
Invert tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate and let drain... - 34.7381
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes... - 40.9605
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 47.4407
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 37.1223
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until cheese is softened.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir after 3... - 36.8839
Tomato Artichoke Quiche
Combine tomato and water; let stand 15 minutes.
Drain and cut into thin slices.
Separate breadstick dough into strips.
Coil 1 strip of dough.
Add second strip to end of first, pinching ends together; continue coiling.
Repeat procedure with remaining strips to... - 44.1415
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
Unroll breadstick dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure... - 43.6168
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Substitution: Use 1 cup chopped fresh parsley plus 1 teaspoon dried basil.
Use toasted French or Italian bread cubes, breadsticks or assorted cut-up vegetables.
In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2... - 45.3582
Florentine Artichoke Dip
Drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
Combine breadcrumbs and butter; sprinkle over... - 38.8381
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0