- » Garlic Butter Scallop
Garlic Butter Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic butter scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic butter scallop recipes.
Broiled Scallops With Garlic Butter
The Broiled Scallops With Garlic Butter is a very simple mouth watering dish, see how James prepares in his kitchen in a few minutes, try out and enjoy! - 102.806
Scallop And Vegetable Skewers With Garlic Butter
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2. In a small skillet or saucepan, warm the butter over medium heat until it is melted. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 36.3141
Scallops In Garlic Butter
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven for about 6 minutes or until golden; set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add garlic, parsley, and lemon rind and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add scallops (don't... - 29.7798
You May Also Like!
Scallops Sauteed In Garlic Butter
In a saucepan heat the butter and garlic slowly.
Add the scallops and cook five minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with tartar sauce and lemon wedges. - 31.4481
Scallops In Garlic Butter
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven until golden about 6 minutes; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic, parsley, and lemon peel; cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add scallops, a portion at a time... - 34.8323
Garlic Scallop Saute
1) Wash the scallops well to remove any grit.
2) Into a small bowl, add the scallops and pour enough milk to cover them. Allow the scallops to rest for 10 minutes.
3) Drain the milk from the scallops and dredge in a coating of flour. Dust off... - 45.6805
Scallops With Lemon Garlic And Parsley
1. Grate yellow zest from lemons, being careful not to include any bitter white pith. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, parsley, and garlic. Set gremokta aside.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter with olive oil. Add... - 29.1951
Scallops With Lemon Butter Sauce
Cooking scallops to perfection needs a little bit of experience and here is a recipe for scallops with lemon butter sauce that will get you going for those perfectly cooked scallops. Try this recipe as it is mush easier than most and will make you confident... - 110.14
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley
1)Wash scallops and drain thoroughly later cutting in half, if required.
2)Place flour seasoned with salt and pepper in bowl.
3)Add scallops and coat with flour either by hands or spoon.
4)Use large skillet, heat oil and butter so that scallops are not... - 42.4313
Turkey Scallops With Lemon Slices
1 Cut one lemon into very thin slices (use whichever lemon has thinner skin). Juice the remaining lemon.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, garlic, parsley (if using), salt and pepper. Dredge the turkey in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
3 In... - 32.3491
Scallops With Garlic And Basil
Sprinkle the scallops with lemon juice and salt and pepper, then coat with the flour.
Heat enough of the oil in a frying pan just to cover the bottom.
Add the scallops and fry, stirring, until they are lightly browned.
Stir in the shallots, garlic and basil... - 36.5163
Potato Garlic Scallop
1. Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2. Halve garlic.
3. Rub the inside of 2-quart baking dish with it.
4. Grease a casserole with 1 tablespoon butter.
5. Lay half of potatoes in dish.
6. Cover half of cheese over it.
7. Layer with remaining... - 37.8056
Scalloped Potatoes With Garlic And Cream
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a shallow baking dish with butter.
Peel, wash, and dry potatoes. Slice about 1/8" thick. (A food processor would do this well.)
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan. Add the milk, cream, garlic, salt, and pepper. Bring to a... - 27.5991