- » Garlic Butter Sauce Steak
Garlic Butter Sauce Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic butter sauce steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic butter sauce steak recipes.
Broiled Steak With Garlic Sauce
Broiled Steak With Garlic Sauce is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your backyard dinners at home or outside. I am sure your family will love the filling and delicious Broiled Steak With Garlic Sauce. - 29.4443
Marinated Rib Steaks With Garlic Parsley Butter
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until reduced by one-fourth (to 3/4 cup), about 4 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. In a glass, ceramic, or other nonreactive dish just large enough to... - 38.1301
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 102.04
Grilled Fish Steaks With Tomato Basil Butter Sauce
Prepare Tomato Basil Butter Sauce. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet.
Add tomato, sugar and garlic.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until liquid evaporates and mixture thickens.
Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining butter until... - 45.7918
Quick Garlic Steaks
Cut steaks almost through the centre and open out.
Beat steaks with a meat mallet until 1/4 inch thick.
Combine melted butter and garlic, dip steaks in butter to coat.
Barbecue steaks over medium hot coals for 5-15 minutes, according to taste.
Baste while... - 35.089
Quick Garlic Cubed Steaks
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, snipped parsley, celery salt, and garlic.
Brush butter mixture on both sides of steaks.
Place the steaks in wire grill basket.
Grill over hot coals for 1 to 2 minutes.
Turn... - 40.1114
Pork Steak With Soy Sauce
Take a look at this absolutely delicious and easy to put together pork steak recipe. Here in the video the chef provides simple directives to make scrumptious pork combined with lemon juice and brown sugar. Seems very flavorful, tender and something different... - 92.96
Stuffed Flank Steak With Onion Mushroom Sauce
1To prepare the stuffing: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened. Remove from the heat and let cool. When cool, add... - 33.2826
Flank Steak Florentine
Pound flank steak with a mallet to 1/8 inch thickness; score with a sharp knife.
In 1/4-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, carrot, garlic, butter and spinach.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 4 minutes.
Spread spinach mixture over steak.
Starting at... - 41.2481
Homemade Butter Steak Diane
Rub the steaks with the garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the steaks and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, reduce the heat to low and fry for a further 2 minutes.
This will... - 32.3564
Brown Butter Hanger Steaks | Paleo
1. Preheat oven to roast at 400 degree, before searing the steak.
2. Peel and mince the garlic.
3. Pour four cups of water to a medium sauce pan, once the water comes to a boil add the green beans and boil them until fork tender.
4. Rinse steak... - 114.546
Broiled Beef Steak Or Veal Steak With Wine Merchant Sauce
Cook the bacon in a small saucepan until it is deep golden in color.
Remove it from the pan and set aside.
Add butter or margarine to the bacon grease, then add the onion.
Brown the onion over a slow fire until it is golden.
Add the garlic, bay leaf, and... - 42.7194
Pan Seared Steak With Herb Wine Sauce
1. On a tray, place the steak, season it with kosher salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Place a stainless pan over high heat, for about 2 minutes for perfect searing.
3. Pour olive oil, and add steak to the pan, sear for about 2 minutes... - 103.764
Onion Butter London Broil
The Onion Butter London Broil has won me quiet a few compliments and fans. It is easy for anyone to get addicted to this delicious dish. You simply have to try the Onion Butter London Broil for yourself! - 36.9592
This pepper steak tastes WOW with rice ! Try out this Spicy Pepper Steak for your weekend fare ! Tell me if you like it ! - 40.8859
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a saucepan until golden.
Add soya sauce, peanut butter and lemon juice and mix together thoroughly, cool.
Before serving, add the cream.
Delicious served with barbecued steaks and chops. - 30.3226
Garlic Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce
The Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce is a simple yet amazingly satisfying dish. The meatballs and sour cream sauce is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can cook the Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce in no time using this recipe! - 46.2769
1.Chop onion and garlic small.
2.In a pan, heat butter and add chopped onion and garlic.
3.Saute well until brown.
4.In a bowl, put catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, chili powder, dry mustard... - 39.7473
Steak With Rosemary-thyme Cabernet Peppercorn Sauce
This is one of the first recipes I ever created as a teenager. It's an oldie but a goodie in my house. Cracking the peppercorns can be a bit tricky. I used to put whole peppercorns in a plastic re-sealable storage bag, remove the air and whack them until they... - 41.3941
Steak Sauce Elizabeth
1) Mix the flour in a little water to make a smooth paste. Set aside.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and oil and saute onions, garlic, basil and salt for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the flour paste after turning down the flame.
4) After the sauce begins to... - 40.9232
Blueberry Steak Sauce
Mix the vermouth or wine and vinegar and add squeezed garlic to taste.
Reduce this in a small pan over high heat to half the original volume.
Stir in the cream and reduce again.
(Meanwhile, if the sauce is to accompany steak, cook the steaks in a little of... - 39.1041
Buttery Garlic Topping
1) Attach a Knife Blade to the food processor bowl and process all the ingredients in it for about 20 to 30 seconds until blended well, pulsing several times.
2) If necessary, process again for 5 to 10 seconds after scraping down the mixture from sides... - 31.0065
Homemade Steak Diane
Steak Diane is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Steak Diane; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 35.3389
Microwaved Spicy Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Pepper Steak will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.0891
Onion Stuffed Steak
Slash fat edges of steak at 1-inch intervals, being careful not to cut into meat.
Slice pockets in each side of meat, cutting almost to bone.
In skillet cook onion and garlic in the 1 tablespoon butter.
Add celery salt and pepper.
Stuff pockets with onion... - 43.0251
Stuffed Steak Rolls
Try the Stuffed Steak Rolls the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful and simple Stuffed Steak Rolls! - 41.1673
Broiled Steak With Mushrooms
Broiled Steak With Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 27.1738
Broiled Porterhouse Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and gash remaining fat edge to prevent curling.
Skewer tail close to steak.
Rub each side with garlic.
Combine salad oil, wine and Worcestershire sauce, and brush over steak.
Leave at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat broiler 10... - 42.2914
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Lamb Steak Saute With Mint Sauce
1. Carefully trim all fat from steaks with a sharp knife. Cut steaks in half for serving-size portions. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a nonstick skillet. Grill lamb steaks, turning several times, about 10 minutes, or... - 28.9674
Salmon Steaks With Sesame Dill Sauce
In 2-cup measure combine sauce ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is hot and butter melts, stirring once during cooking.
Place salmon steaks on roasting rack.
Brush with sauce.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 10... - 47.1519
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
Steaks With Mustard Peppercorn Sauce
1. Heat butter and oil in large saucepan. Cook garlic and steaks until steaks are cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan.
2. Add mustard, peppercorns, wine and basil to pan; stir over heat 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; quickly whisk in extra butter.... - 29.3901
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 33.6183
Steak In Wine Sauce
Cut steak in serving pieces, lard and beat.
Brown in a heavy pan in butter.
In the drippings make a brown gravy by adding 1 teaspoon salt, 2 level tablespoons flour, blended and browned, with enough water added to make medium thick gravy.
Put steak and gravy... - 36.1388
Perfect Steaks With Diane Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter together in a large frying pan over a high heat until sizzling. Add steaks and cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in frying pan over a medium heat.... - 32.8823
Grilled Rib Steak With Seared Scallops In Clam Sauce
Nothing like a robust cut of meat and a good sauce to go along with it! If your looking to serve it right, you have one video showing how to cook and serve it right! A grilled rib eye cooked to perfection along with a subtle clam sauce. See the video for more! - 95.6179
Porterhouse Steak With Special Sauce
Broil steak 4 inches below flame.
While it cooks, heat a serving platter and rub with garlic.
Spread evenly with the remaining ingredients, letting them melt and blend.
When steak is done, place on platter, turning once to cover with sauce. - 33.3137
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.8408
Grilled Steaks With Sweet Spicy Hoisin Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a medium saucepan, heat the 1/4 cup of vegetable oil. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper and cilantro and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add the hoisin, soy sauce and... - 29.7959
Sauteed Steak With Shallot And Wine Sauce
Cut the steak into pieces about 5 cm/2 in square and 1 cm/1/2 in thick.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the steak pieces and saute until the outside is browned but the inside is still pink— about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer the... - 44.2314
Steak With Quick Mushroom Sauce
1. Rub steaks with black pepper. Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan and cook steaks over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
Remove steaks from pan and set aside to keep warm.
2. Add mushrooms and onion to pan and cook... - 34.752
Lamb Steaks In Piquant Sauce
1.Take a small pan, heat butter in it and saute onion and garlic in it for 5 minutes until brown.
2.Add flour and heat for 1 minute.
3.Put can of tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar, paprika and vinegar in the pana nd heat for 3- 4 minutes.
4.Add seasoning... - 41.4316
Pan-fried Peppercorn Steak With Bourbon Sauce
If you are look to glam up your steak just like the five-star, here is your chance. Mouthwatering New York strip steak amped up with the pungent aromatics of cracked peppercorn and pan-fried to perfection gives this dish its flavorful kick. And the bourbon... - 102.674
Salisbury Steaks With Savory Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, coarsely chop the mushrooms, celery, onion and garlic.
3 Remove half of the chopped vegetables to a bowl and combine well with the ground beef, 1/3 cup of the breadcrumbs, the salt... - 39.0336
Smoky Strip Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a bowl, whisk the oils with the vinegar. Stir in the parsley, cilantro, piquillos, garlic, onion, lime juice and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Brush the steaks on both sides with the... - 29.9536
Salisbury Steak With Onion Sauce
1. Place 2 tablespoons of the butter, the water, and all but 2 tablespoons of the onion in a heavy 10-inch skillet over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent browning.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the... - 34.7112
Quick Bistro Style Steak
Remove steaks from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Season with pepper.
Heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat until hot; add oil and butter. Increase heat to high; brown steaks about 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to medium; cook to desired... - 38.2218
Strip Loin Steaks
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Brush steaks with oil and place on hot grill.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on taste.
Turn 3 to 4 times and season after searing.
Meanwhile, heat butter in saucepan.
Cook onions, garlic and parsley 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Add... - 35.6734
Minute Pepper Steak
– Spread ground pepper on waxed paper and press steaks onto it, making sure pepper adheres well to meat
– Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
– In a skillet, melt butter, sear steaks on one side, turn and baste cooked surface with... - 29.9392
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.534
Beef Tenderloin Steak With Cherry Port Sauce
1. Combine cherries, 1/4 cup port, and juice in a small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes for cherries to absorb most of the liquid.
2. Coat steaks with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook steaks in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes... - 32.2564
Chicken Steaks With Herb Sauce
1. Pound thigh fillets on both sides with a meat mallet to flatten.
2. Heat enough butter to coat base of a large heavy-based frying pan. Place thigh fillets in and cook 3 minutes on each side over medium heat. Remove to a heated plate.
3. Add garlic and... - 32.7257
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Fish Steaks With Red Pepper Sauce
First make the garnish. Put the courgette (zucchini) and tomatoes in a dish with the water. Cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
Make the sauce. Combine the pepper, garlic, onion, consomme and sherry in a small bowl and cook for 5 minutes, until the pepper is very... - 34.4568
Veal Steaks With Two Sauces
SAUCE 1: Melt the butter in a sauce pan; sweat the fennel.
Add flour and stir into a paste (roux).
Cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream and broth.
Simmer until thickened.
Add the seasonings and simmer 2 additional minutes.
SAUCE 2: Heat the... - 42.0625
Grilled Lumberjack Steaks With Wild Mushroom Sauce And Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Preheat grill or broiler.
3. In a food processor or blender, put together the salsa ingredients and puree until smooth.
4. While the machine is still running, pour oil in a slow and steady stream until blended... - 47.9359
Hamburger Steaks With Pancho Sauce
Saute the onion and garlic in oil in a skillet until onion is tender.
Add the beef, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
Shape into 4 balls.
Blend the cheese, butter and brandy in a bowl.
Make a deep hole in each ball and place 1/4 of the cheese... - 41.6581
Filet Mignon Steaks With Merlot Sauce And Wild Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil for preparing sauce.
2. Stir in garlic, onion, carrot, and celery, and sautÃ© for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat until the onion is lightly browned.
3. Add tomato paste; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 46.7085
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Grilled Steak Sandwich
There is nothing like a hearty sandwich which is quite a meal itself! Steak sandwich is simple to make but delectable idea for breakfast packed with high fibre for great energy throughout the day. Get engulfed in its unbeatable taste and savor it whenever you... - 107.093
Barbecued Steak Diane
Flatten steaks with a mallet.
In a pan melt butter, add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Brush steaks with garlic butter and barbecue for 3-4 minutes on each side, for rare, basting frequently with garlic butter.
Combine lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt... - 34.4602
Grilled Swordfish With Cilantro Butter Sauce
In a glass bowl, marinate swordfish in lime, salt and pepper 2 hours.
Grill until just opaque, about 6 minutes per side.
Baste with cilantro butter.
Serve with lime wedges. - 36.1416
Pan Fried Lamb Steaks
These Pan Fried Lamb Steaks are a hit wiith my family. Make your weekend dinner special with these Pan Fried Lamb Steaks. Well, don't forget to tell me all about it! I'm waiting! - 30.4258
1) In a pan, melt the butter.
2) Mash the garlic and salt together, then stir in the mashed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and paprika into the butter.
3) Broil the steak and swab with the butter mixture on the upper side.
4) During... - 36.6658
Grilled Venison Steaks
This robust cut of meat is difficult to procure, never the less the same can be attempted by beef steaks! Watch Ken cook these great venison steaks and pair it with some salad and a shitake mushroom sauce! - 128.755
Charcoal Broiled Steak
1) Remove the extra fat fom the steak. Slash the fat on the edges to keep the meat flat during cooking.
2) In a large, shallow dish, plastic bag on tray, transfer the steak.
3) Marinade the meat in herb-wine vinegar. Tie the plastic bag up.
4)... - 36.0236
Combine the milk and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Set over low heat and bring to simmering.
Remove from heat and blend in the oysters and spinach, then the remaining ingredients.
Bring to simmering (do not boil).
Pour soup into heat-resistant soup cups and top... - 33.2404
Flank Steak Bordelaise
1 Score meat in a diamond pattern on both sides, cutting about 1/4 inch deep. Place meat in a large plastic bag set in a shallow dish. In a small mixing bowl combine wine vinegar, onion, oil, Worcestershire sauce, the 2 cloves garlic, and the dry mustard.... - 31.7572
Flank Steak Mosaic
Marinate flank steak in wine, soy sauce and garlic for 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade, pat dry, and lay on a flat surface.
Working left to right, arrange 2 rows of omelet strips the length of steak.
Top the 2 rows with 2 or 3 layers more of omelet... - 44.4534
Charcoal Broiled Chuck Steak
1) Get the grill ready. Set fire to the charcoal about 40 minutes before you start cooking. This will give the coals a gray ash coating. It makes the coal give out uniform heat.
2) Remove extra fat from the steak.
3) Without cutting into the... - 35.7288
Ask butcher to cut steak 1 in. thick, then pound steak until it is quite thin.
Season each side lightly with freshly ground pepper.
Put butter into pan; when sizzling, add steak.
While cooking on one side, rub garlic into top of steak with wooden spoon;... - 30.3145
Steak St. Louis
Mix together 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 large onion, sliced thin, 1 cup catsup, 1 tbs.lemon juice, 3 tbs. Worcestershire sauce, melted butter and a dash of garlic salt.
Brown steak in heavy skillet.
Place steak in a 9x13 inch oblong cake pan or use the... - 37.1497
Steak St Louis
Mix together 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 large onion, sliced thin, 1 cup catsup, 1 tbs lemon juice, 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce, melted butter and a dash of garlic salt.
Brown steak in heavy skillet.
Place steak in a 9x13 inch oblong cake pan or use the... - 29.5244
Mix the onion, garlic, lemon juice, parsley & Worcestershire sauce.
Then mix the blue cheese and butter.
Broil steaks until brown, 7 to 10 minutes on one side.
Turn steaks over and pour all ingredients over them.
Put them back into the oven until cheese and... - 33.1491
Teriyaki Steak With Onions
Place steak in large plastic bag; place bag in large bowl.
In 1-quart measure, combine soy sauce, wine, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour marinade over steak in bag; turn to coat with marinade.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight,... - 39.0567
Club Steak Bahamas
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Place catsup, vinegar, garlic and onion in saucepan; mix together.
Stir in butter, Tabasco, mustard, salt, pepper and lime juice.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove saucepan from stove and... - 39.4184
Beef Steaks Wellington
Brush steaks with oil; sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
In hot skillet brown steaks 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to plate; chill.
Combine ground sirloin, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, and dash pepper.
Divide mixture into 8 portions;... - 43.1698
Salmon With Blackberry Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine jam, onion, thyme, mustard, and garlic.
Bring just to boiling, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Remove from heat.
Cover and... - 42.1915
Barbecued Prime Rib Steak
Love your steak? Here is a prime rib steak recipe video that provides you a step by step guide right from the start. Learn how to cut your steak. A very healthy and easy steak recipe. Coook your meat with ingredients like wine, pepper and lots of garlic that... - 87.7022
Honey Barbecued Pork Steak
Heat the butter with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the catsup, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, seasonings and smoke flavouring.
Simmer until sauce is thick and glossy.
Brush the steaks with... - 39.2563
Worcestershire Marinated Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, yellow onion, garlic, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Whisk and bring them together.
3. In a zip-pouch place steak, pour... - 125.421
Flank Steak Firenze
Score one side of steak in diamond pattern.
Chop 1/2 cup mushrooms.
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine mushrooms, onion, garlic and butter; heat 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add spinach; stir.
Spread spinach mixture on... - 45.4386
Round Steak In Onion Gravy With Marsala Wine
Here is a simple recipe to make delicious and cheap cut of meat! The chef showcases instructions to make round steak with onions, beef stock and marsala wine. You should certainly give this unique recipe a try once and surely your family will love it. A nice... - 91.6733
Chili Pepper Steak
Combine 2 tablespoons flour, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle one side of meat with half of flour mixture; pound in.
Turn meat over; repeat.
Cut into serving-size strips.
Melt butter in large ovenproof skillet; brown meat.
Stir in garlic, on-ion,... - 44.0094