- » Garlic Butter Almond
Garlic Butter Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Garlic Butter Almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Garlic Butter Almond recipes.
Melt butter in shallow ovenproof dish in moderate oven.
Crush garlic, add to butter and return to oven for 5 minutes.
Add almonds and roast until golden brown, stirring every 3 minutes for 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain on absorbent paper, place in bowl, sprinkle... - 21.032
Scallops In Garlic Butter
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven for about 6 minutes or until golden; set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add garlic, parsley, and lemon rind and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add scallops (don't... - 29.7798
Almond Caper Butter
Place butter in 9-inch round baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in almonds, garlic powder and paprika.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds are lightly browned, stirring after every minute.
Stir in... - 29.9944
Scallops In Garlic Butter
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven until golden about 6 minutes; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic, parsley, and lemon peel; cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add scallops, a portion at a time... - 34.8323
Salmon With Fruited Almond Butter
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, almonds, marjoram, orange peel and garlic powder.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until almonds are brown, stirring after every minute.
Drain and reserve butter from almonds.
In same casserole, combin - 28.3644
Planked Trout With Almond Lemon Butter
1. In a large bowl in the ingredients for the marinade and mix well
2. Add the trout to the marinade and turn the trout evenly ensuring that it is coated with the marinade
3. Allow the fish to marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator
4.... - 45.4996
Mussels Stuffed With Herbed Almond Butter
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) With a vegetable brush, scour mussels under running cold water. Discard the beards and rinse. Remove cracked or open mussels, keep aside.
3) Peel and mince shallots measuring to 1/3 cup.
5) Crush garlic,... - 43.0296
Barney Butter Spanish Almond Chicken
This recipe was created by Michele Thompson, MS, Channel Editor for SheKnows.com and Food Editor for ChefMom.com.
In addition to being a great recipe writer, Michele is an adventurous – and primarily healthy – personal chef. - 34.7336
Microwave (high) butter, oil, garlic, and parsley.
Blend with noodles.
Pepper to taste.
Add sesame seeds, almonds, and cheese.
Toss well to blend. - 30.8319
Microwaved Almond Chicken
This Almond Chicken is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken, veggies, and almonds - this Almond Chicken is something you must not want to miss out on! - 42.7694
Chicken With Mandarin Oranges And Almonds
This Chicken With Mandarin Oranges And Almonds is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A chicken recipe, it is great for all those who love to have non-veg items in their plates! - 47.1249
Combine salt and 2 cups; water in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Pour over rice; let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse rice with cold water; drain well.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add rice; cook over medium heat, stirring fre- quently, for 5 minutes or until butter is... - 42.8925
Red Snapper With Toasted Almonds
1 Toast the almonds in a large ungreased skillet over medium heat, shaking constantly until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove the almonds from the pan and set aside. Coarsely chop the scallions and set aside.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and... - 34.0713
Green Beans With Garlic
Cook garlic and celery until just tender in hot butter in a large heavy skillet.2.
Add beans; cover and cook (break frozen blocks apart with a fork as they thaw) about 5 minutes, or until beans are just tender.
Sprinkle hot beans with seasoned salt, turn into... - 22.5488
Celery And Almonds
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add almonds and cook until golden.
Crumble in bouillon cubes and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook 7 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Serve immediately. - 34.3485
Garlicky Cocktail Almonds
Preheat oven to 275° F.
Spread almonds out in a large, shallow roasting pan.
Mix butter with garlic and drizzle over nuts; stir well.
Roast uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 2 hours until golden brown.
Drain on paper toweling.
When cool, sprinkle with... - 33.2431
Mushroom Almond Pate
Toast almonds in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned; turn out of pan and cool.
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until onion is... - 42.0854
Avocado Pie With Garlic Crust
To make the crust, mix together the bread crumbs, almonds, thyme, butter, garlic and seasoning.
Press over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch flan or quiche dish.
Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp-looking.
Allow to... - 43.8153
Fresh Spinach With Roasted Garlic Puree
Trim stems from spinach leaves. Wash spinach 3 to 4 times in cold water to remove all dirt and sand. Drain. Steam spinach or cook in salted, boiling water. Drain well and set aside.
Heat butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic puree, apple, chili... - 25.8409
Easy Garlic Lemon Red Snapper
Rinse fish, pat dry, and set aside.
Spread almonds in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 375° oven until golden (about 5 minutes), stirring several times.
Remove almonds from pan and set aside.
Place butter in same pan and return to oven.
When butter is melted,... - 34.7941
Melt the butter in a medium-size skillet.
Do not let the butter brown.
Stir in the blanched almonds; let them cook over low heat.
Stir from time to time, or shake the skillet.
When the almonds are lightly browned, sprinkle them generously with salt.
Drain... - 31.1961
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Spread almonds over bottom of a large baking sheet with raised sides.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes until light golden brown.
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, seasoned salt, liquid smoke and garlic salt.
Stir almonds;... - 27.9618
Garlic Lemon Red Snapper
Spread almonds on a rimmed microwave-proof plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until nuts are golden, stirring every 3 minutes.
Place butter, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, paprika, and lemon peel in a small... - 42.6613
Crunchy Almond Chicken
Place almonds, garlic and ginger root in blender container; cover and blend until finely ground.
Mix almond mixture, salt, paprika, cumin and pepper.
Dip chicken into margarine; roll in almond mixture.
Place chicken skin sides up in ungreased oblong pan, 13 x... - 36.1825
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic and almonds; cook, stirring, until almonds are lightly toasted.
Add prawns; keep turning until meat is opaque white throughout (about 5 minutes—cut one to test).
Stir in parsley.
Transfer to a... - 35.5808
These crunchy Salted Almonds are a delicious nutty anytime snack! Rubbed with a variety of salts and onion flavors these Salted Almonds always incarnate themselves in new irresistible varieties! Try out these Salted Almonds and see what I mean! - 32.7085
Asparagus almond saute is a microwave cooked dish, prepaed in a microwave. Seasoned with garlic and salt, the asparagus is cooked with mushrooms and topped with almonds beore serving for a delightful and easy side dish. - 34.0148
Celery Almond Saute
Celery Almond Saute is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Celery Almond Saute dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.2496
Mix together all ingredients, chill and form into small balls, using flour if needed to make a workable dough.
Drop by half teaspoonfuls into gently boiling salted water or broth; cook 5 minutes or until balls rise to surface. - 26.9183
1. In a shallow baking pan, melt butter/margarine, add almonds and stir
2. Bake them in for fifteen minutes at 350°F until well toasted, sprinkle chilli powder and garlic salt and toss to coat well
3. Bake for another ten minutes, spread on a paper... - 29.5389
Oriental Almonds - almonds with an oriental twist. I love the bit spicy and bit tangy flavor of these oriental almonds. The recipe is pretty easy too. Why donâ€™t you give this Oriental Almonds recipe a try? - 33.5213
Mushroom Almond Pate
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium high heat.
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is... - 40.155
Simple Celery Amandine
Celery Amandine is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 35.8546
Veal With Peaches And Almonds
1) Wash the veal and place on paper towels.
2) In a pan, heat oil and add garlic and cardamom.
3) Mix in the veal and cook for 4 to 6 minutes till well browned.
4) Pour in the wine, lower heat and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
5)... - 39.6962
Toasted Almond Cheese Ball
1) Mix first 4 ingredients and shape into a ball.
2) In skillet, toast almonds in butter until browned.
3) Cool and insert, one by one, into cheese ball.
4) Wrap in foil and allow to ripen in refrigerator for at least 48 hours.
5) May... - 39.7582
Almond And Gruyere Omelette
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs gently with a fork, adding 3 tablespoons water.
2. In a frying pan, heat butter over medium heat until foamy.
3. Add almonds, and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Pour eggs over almonds and reduce heat to medium low.
5.... - 42.9439
Garlic Cheese Pate
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan and cook garlic and spring onions over a medium heat for 2 minutes or until spring onions are soft.
2. Place cream cheese and ricotta cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add garlic mixture,... - 35.5808
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Creamy Roasted-garlic Mashed Potatoes
Who doesn't love mashed potatoes - and when you add some special flavoring into the mashed potatoes, it becomes just irresistible. In this video, vegan chef uses roasted garlic to heighten up the flavor and taste. Follow her instruction, if you also want to... - 110.725
Pasta Verde Spaghetti With Spinach Amd Almond Sauce
1. Wash spinach thoroughly, remove white stems, and chop leaves coarsely.
2. Cook spinach in small quantity of salted water until the leaves turn tender; Cook frozen spinach according to the direction written on the packet.
3. Drain the... - 46.187
Conchiglie With Spinach And Almond Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the conchiglie in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a blender or food processor, blend rest of the ingredients, until smooth.
3) Blend 5 tablespoons (75 mL) pasta cooking water into the sauce.
4) Drain the cooked... - 41.9252
Butter Baked Rice
Boil 2 cups water.
Remove from fire and add 1 cup rice and salt.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse rice.
Melt butter in fry pan and add rice.
Cook, stirring constantly until rice absorbs butter.
Pour into casserole.
Add broth and garlic powder.
Bake... - 45.0873
Almond Chicken Soup
1. Combine the stock, onion, garlic, and sweet potato in a stockpot and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the chicken, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Barney Butter and 1/2 cup of the soup... - 30.0162
Spread the almonds in a shallow baking tin and toast in a preheated cool oven, 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2, for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the soy sauce, sherry and ginger.
Pour over the almonds and continue toasting,... - 29.0497
Spread the almonds in a shallow baking tin and toast in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the soy sauce, sherry and ginger.
Pour over the almonds and continue toasting, stirring occasionally, for 15-20... - 32.8677
Microwave Sauteed Celery With Toasted Almonds
1) Into a 1 1/2 quart casserole, add in the celery, onion, butter, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes till the celery becomes tender, yet crisp to taste.
3) Stir the celery mixture once in between the... - 39.1452
Almond Mushroom Spread
Toast almonds in a heavy ungreased skillet over low heat for about 5 minutes. Stir frequently. Remove almonds to a bowl and set aside.
Melt butter or margarine over low heat in the same skillet. Add onion and saute 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, garlic, salt,... - 32.2911
Roast Chicken With Almond And Pistachio Sauce
1. Preheat the oven for 300 degree F
2. Season and truss the chickens as for a roast.
3. Arrange the chickens in a roasting pan.
4. Chop the nuts finely using a cleaver or coarsely grind in a food processor. They should not be ground to finely... - 45.3554
This nutty pÃ¢tÃ© based on almonds, Almond Pate, does not really require much cooking. You can easily prepare this Almond Pate by simply combining all the ingredients furnished. Cook it up easily! - 24.6401
Ham Barley And Almond Bake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
SPREAD almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
MELT margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add barley,... - 43.594
In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients.
Marinate 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
In a skillet, heat vegetable oil.
Pour in tofu and marinade.
Cook tofu until all liquid is absorbed.
In a second skillet, heat peanut oil.
Cook vegetables and water... - 41.7811
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 34.8909
1) Take a bowl and mix together oil, butter, parsley and garlic in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
2) Blend boiling mixture with the noodles.
3) Add pepper, almonds, sesame seeds and cheese. Toss to blend... - 40.656
Toasted Almond Chicken With Amaretto And Porcini Mushrooms
Preheat the oven to warm.
Lightly coat the chicken with flour.
In a large skillet heat the butter and oil.
Add the chicken and cook over low to medium heat until lightly browned and slightly cooked through.
Turn the chicken over and brown the other... - 38.779
Almond And Bread Sauce
1. In a pan, put milk, peppercorns, onion and garlic.
2. Cook and bring it to the boil.
3. Once done, let it cool for 30 mins.
4. Strain the mix and take out the peppercorns.
5. Pour the onion, milk and garlic mix back to the pan.
6. Add almonds to it... - 46.6751
Rock Cornish Hens With Oranges And Almonds
Rinse hen well.
Drain and pat dry.
Place in a shallow baking dish.
Drizzle inside and out with butter.
Combine orange juice, salt, pepper, marjoram, thyme, and garlic in a small bowl.
Pour over and into the bird.
Marinate 2 hours; turn occasionally.
Set bird... - 45.1416
Broccoli With Almonds
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook broccoli till tender.
2) Drain and place in a warm serving dish.
3) In a pan melt butter and saute onion and garlic till done.
4) Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5) Spread onion and butter over the broccoli... - 39.4591
Almond Soup Gratin
Butter both sides of bread and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 350° oven for 10 minutes or until bread is lightly browned; turn and lightly brown the other side.
Meanwhile, reserving 1 tablespoon of the almonds, spread remaining almonds... - 43.1878
Wild Rice With Almonds
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°C (400Â°F or Mark 6).
2) In a medium-size saucepan boil water or stock.
3) Add wild rice, reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes until rice are cooked and water is evaporated.
4) Cover the pan and keep warm until... - 43.0018
Almond Beef Hawaiian
Bring water to a boil with chicken stock base and butter.
Stir in rice.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Heat 2 tbs. oil and garlic powder in skillet.
Stir in sirloin strips and brown.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Add... - 45.2903
Chicken & Almond Turnovers
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine; add onion, garlic, and chicken.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, curry powder, basil and salt.
Simmer over medium heat until flavors blend, about 5 minutes.
Stir in almonds; set... - 42.6
Carrot And Almond Loaf With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan place over low heat, melt the butter. Saute the onion and garlic in butter very gently for about 5 minutes or till the onion has turned translucent.
3) In a large... - 42.052
Stewed Liver With Almond Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter over low heat, then add the salt pork and fry it until lightly browned.
Add the liver and chopped onions.
Cook them for two to three minutes, then add the tomatoes and wine.
Season with salt and pepper, cover the skillet and... - 37.366
Curried Chicken Almond
Cut chicken meat in large pieces.
Measure out 2 cups of chicken stock and set aside.
Melt butter in large heavy saucepan.
Add mushrooms and garlic and cook gently 3 minutes.
Stir in flour, curry powder and saffron and let bubble up... - 41.0522
Cauliflower And Peas With Curried Almonds
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, broth, sausage links, garlic, onions, bell pepper, parsley, salt and pepper and cover the cooker.
2.Put the cooker on LOW and let the ingredients cook for 6-7 hours.
3.When 30 minutes are left, put corns in the cooker and... - 37.9036
Urnabai's Spiced Almond Chicken
Blend marinade ingredients.
Combine lemon juice and cayenne, rub over chicken pieces, sprinkle salt over and let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Make marinade, pour over chicken, refrigerate for 24 hours turning now and then.
Remove chicken from... - 41.751
Chicken And Almond Rissoles
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a large bowl, add chicken, potatoes, carrot, herbs and garlic with spices and seasonings.
3) Add the egg and bind the mixture.
4) Divide the mixture into two parts and shape them into... - 43.4704
1. Process almonds, about 1/4 at a time, with on/off pulses in electric spice grinder to fine powder.
2. Dip chicken in almonds on small plate to coat all sides; reserve remaining almonds.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil and the butter in deep 10-inch... - 38.525
Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame
One of the most effective ways to comfort yourself is to try preparing this Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame. Stock up on all the ingredients as you will want to make this Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame time and again. This Veal Scallops And Almonds Aflame... - 50.5051
Herbed Lemon Pilaf With Almonds
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
Add the onions and garlic, and saute on medium heat for 5 or 6 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Lower the heat and add the chopped basil, thyme, and parsley.
Add the rice and mix it well with the... - 47.807
Chicken With Almonds
1. In a skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown on all sides. Remove the chicken and keep hot. To the pan add the garlic and onion and cook over low heat three minutes. Add the tomato paste and flour and stir with a wire whisk until the mixture is... - 30.5897
Rice Pilaf With Dates And Almonds
In a large heavy skillet, heat the butter and oil.
Saute the onions and garlic on medium heat until just tender.
Finely chop the bell pepper, and add it to the sauteing onions.
Stir in the turmeric, cinnamon, and allspice or nutmeg.
Finely chop the dates, and... - 39.8194
Carrot Dill Almond & Feta Baklava
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, then gently fry the onion over a low heat until soft and golden, about 15 mins. Stir in the garlic, carrots, dill and cinnamon, lemon zest and juice, then cook for another 2 mins. Season with sea salt. Add 800ml water,... - 37.5327
Creamy Green Bean Almond And Water Chestnut Casserole
1) Take the first six ingredients and mix well.
2) Put the next four ingredients and mix all the ingredients well.
3) Pour the mixture into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
4) Top the mixture with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5)... - 41.4333
Stuffed Fillet Of Lamb With New Potatoes And Almond Beans
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Make a slit down the length of the lamb and gently open out the fillet. Do not cut all the way through.
3. In a frying... - 46.0611
Papillote Of Chicken With Almond Mustard Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons clarified butter in heavy nonaluminum large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, carrots and turnips and stir-fry until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Blend in 6 tablespoons vermouth and boil until... - 43.2435
Almond Sausage Cheese Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and cheese.
2. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in chives and salt.
4. Add flour, a little at a time, working the mixture into a dough using a fork or pastry... - 45.1711
Red Snapper With Toasted Almonds
1. In a large ungreased skillet, toast the almonds over medium heat, shaking frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove the almonds from the pan and set aside.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Lightly dredge the snapper... - 37.73
Mexican Style Sole With Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Place the almonds on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until toasted. Remove the almonds and set aside. Reduce the oven temperature to 250°.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper. Break the eggs into a... - 39.4944
Asparagus Yogurt Soup With Toasted Almonds
1. In a pot, heat the olive oil and add the garlic to cook.
2. Add the chopped asparagus into the pot and stir
3. Add vegetable stock and bring to boil.
4. Once the soup boils, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5. Drain the asparagus and reserve the... - 114.202
Couscous Pilaf With Almonds
1. In a large skillet over high heat, roast coriander and cumin seeds about 2 minutes, or until they begin to pop.
2. Reduce heat and add olive oil, onions, garlic, fennel and red pepper. Cook stirring, about 10 minutes, or until softened. Keep warm.
3. In a... - 33.9834
Farfalle With Sautéed Asparagus And Toasted Almonds
Italian pastas are always loved by everybody. They are simple, easy sometimes healty and offer a delicious meal option. Here is one such quick farfalle recipe for you. Watch the video for the whole recipe. - 111.43
Classic Caesar Salad With Toasted Almonds
Robin and her 88 year old Mother-in-Law show you their family Caesar Salad recipe which has been enhanced with toasted almonds. This is a video to watch for all you suckers of family recipes and secrets. It is going to impress you a lot. - 112.718
A delicious chicken dish that can be made as hot or as mild as you wish - a perfect meal for curry lovers who want to keep it simple. Taste our Butter Chicken recipe - 54.6304
1. Place the chicken pieces in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter with the oil in a haandi or heavy-based saucepan and fry the onions and bay leaf over a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
3. While the onions are cooking, beat the yogurt lightly and add the ginger,... - 37.9231
1. Wash chicken and remove excess fat from it. Cut it into 1 ½- inch pieces.
2. In a bowl mix together cold water and salt. Drop chicken piece in bowl and place it in fridge for about 30 minutes. Rinse and thoroughly drain chicken. Pat it dry,... - 108.015
1. In a 2-quart Dutch oven or skillet, melt the butter or margarine over moderate heat.
2. When it begins to froth, add the onion, pepper and garlic.
3. Cook for 5 minutes on low heat, stirring frequently, until limp but not browned.
4. Increase heat... - 43.3796
Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice
I am in love with this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. Serve this Braised Lettuce With Grape Juice at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 50.7638
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F.
1) In an iron skillet, melt the butter, then gently stir in the rice and stir coninuously, until brown.
2) In a casserole or pot, mix the browned rice and rest of the ingredients together.
3) Cover with... - 38.0822
Thai Inspired Wraps With Faux "peanut" Sauce
1. In a blender, add the water, almond butter,honey,1 teaspoon of sea salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Blend to a smooth paste and keep aside.This is the dip to go with the wraps.
2. Take the shredded carrot and add salt,cumin and garlic powder.... - 88.6617
Zucchini In Sour Cream
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a 1 1/2 quart top of the-range casserole.
Mix in zucchini, green pepper, salt, celery seed, and onion.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes, or until vegetables are almost tender.
Add sour cream gradually, blending well; heat thoroughly (do... - 39.9435
This simple carrot saute is a great side for meats or fish. Prepared with sliced carrots along with celery, this vegetable saute is flavored with garlic and soy sauce. Cooked to a tender crisp texture, the carrot saute is sprikled and tossed with toasted... - 36.7414
New Koulibiac With Green Marbling
Choose at least two kinds of fish which will make thinnish fillets, such as lemon sole and pink trout.
If you can include something as attractive as red mullet, a more expensive sole, or some shellfish, it wili be even better.
Skin the fillets (but not if red... - 46.7085
1. Have the flesh of the red snapper cut into slices two inches thick and reserve. Add the bones and trimmings of the fish to four cups boiling salted water and boil slowly thirty minutes. Strain and reserve two cups of the stock.
2. In a heavy saucepan or... - 39.8072
Saute almonds in butter until lightly browned; add celery, bouillon cube, onion, monosodium glutamate, sugar, garlic powder and ginger.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until celery is tender. - 30.9093
Enjoy this Sole Amandine - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 34.6004
Dressed Up Potatoes
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and mash.
Add sour cream, milk, chives, and seasonings to potato mixture, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Spoon half of potato mixture into a greased 2 quart... - 41.8073
Grecian Lamb Stew
Place cubed lamb in crock pot.
Add flour, salt, pepper, onions and garlic; mix thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients except almonds, butter and minced parsley; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 12 hours (on high setting for 3 to 4... - 36.8352