- » Garlic Butter
Garlic Butter Recipes
Garlic butter is a paste made of butter and mashed garlic. It originally belonged to the French cuisine and was known as Beurre d’Ail in French. It is now being used in various cuisines due to its versatility. ... More »
Garlic Herb Compound Butter
Create a special taste experience, with this Garlic Herb compound Butter recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef makes butter with couple of spices and then refrigerates it to give that awesome flavorful slant. You can make this in advance and can serve... - 114.734
Garlic Butter Tossed Vegetables
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you how to make veggies and Italian bread even more delicious easily just by letting this amazing butter melt in--and the kids can help with it. - 114.209
Mashed Potato With Chef Shamy's Garlic Herb Saute Butter
Want to enjoy gourmet mashed potato in your home without any efforts? Try making it with Chef Shamy by following his Mashed Potato with Chef Shamy's Garlic Herb Sauté Butter recipe video. If you know how to boil your potatoes, you are done with your cooking.... - 100.384
Flavorful Garlic And Chive Butter
Amp up your snack time experience with the extra flavorful garlic and chive butter. Here's a simple yet sumptuous recipe of the herb-packed butter recipe. It's so tasty and versatile that you can slather it on your bread and crackers, add it to your soups and... - 98.9201
Herb, Garlic And Lime Infused Butter
Butter can be interesting to use in sandwiches for breakfast or otherwise when infused with different flavors. Watch the video to know how to make herb and garlic infused butter. Great to store in a refrigerator and use. - 98.3213
Homemade Garlic Butter Spread
Why buy flavored butter from the supermarket when it is so easy to make it at home? And homemade butter tastes so much better and is 100% pure dairy, with no artificial color, preservatives or flavoring. Watch Bhavna flavor her homemade butter with garlic... - 92.7595
Garlic Butter — The Easy Way Part 1 Preparation
Whether you need a yummy, flavorful spread for your crusty bread or corn on the cob or something to top your veggie or hot baked potato, you can never go wrong with something as palatable as roasted garlic butter. This creamy, spreadable butter provides a... - 82.7548
Garlic Butter — The Easy Way Part 3 Cooking And Serving
Want something flavorful to complement your grilled food? Here is a quick recipe on how to make garlic butter from the scratch. Impressive, flavorful and deceptively easy, this yummy butter brings to your table loads of taste and a slew of health benefits... - 82.3208
Garlic Butter — The Easy Way Part 2 Cooking
Nothing beats the tantalizing sight and smell of melting dollop of garlic butter slowly dripping down the corncob? Wonderfully simple to make, this lovely tasting butter goes well with almost anything, starting from a lobster tail to pasta and more. For the... - 80.9915
Bored with the same old butter spread? Try this herbed and seasoned garlic butter recipe to pep up your breakfasts. Watch this video to learn how you can transform your store bought butter into a spread so delicious. Great video! - 80.4953
Snails In Garlic Butter
1. Prepare several hours before serving.
2. Wash snail shells and drain well on paper towels.
3. Drain snails thoroughly and set aside.
4. In medium bowl, combine butter with remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. In each shell place a... - 43.8275
Monkfish With Garlic And Herb Butter
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2) Bring the butter to room temperature and add herbs and garlic, chill.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in each monkfish fillet and pack with the chilled butter.
4) Close the slit covering... - 42.5597
Lobster With Butter Pepper Garlic
Clean, de-vein and cut lobster into dices.
Marinate with egg white, seasoning and corn flour.
Crispy fry the lobster.
In a wok add butter, garlic, freshly grounded bl.pepper dice spring onion, sauté well.
Add lobster stir... - 39.9858
Snails With Garlic Butter
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Drain the snails from the tin and wipe; keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, cream the butter until soft.
4. Crush the garlic cloves lightly and peel and puree with knife.
5. Add the pureed garlic, salt and butter;... - 38.3604
Prawns In Garlic Butter
Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet.
Add the garlic and prawns.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add lemon juice.
Saute until prawns turn pink, only about 3-4 minutes.
Turn and cook other side.
Serve hot. - 38.2103
Vegetable Brochettes With Garlic Butter
Thread vegetables and bacon strips on skewers.
Weave bacon under and over vegetables.
Combine baste ingredients and brush over vegetables.
Place skewers on an oiled grill over hot coals.
Barbecue until vegetables are cooked to your liking and bacon is... - 37.1837
Whitefish With Garlic Butter
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Remove head and tail, if desired.
Rub the clove of minced garlic on inside cavity of fish.
Lightly grease cooking grill.
Place fish in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 30 minutes or till fish flakes when tested with a fork.
Meanwhile,... - 36.4266
Snails With Garlic Butter
1. If you are using snails in their shells: cover the snails with 45 ml (3 tbls) coarse salt and leave to soak for 2 hours. Wash well under running water.
2. To prepare the stock: in a large saucepan filled with water, place the bouquet garni, carrots,... - 36.377
1) With a sharp knife, cut the garlic into thin slices.
2) On a saucer, place the sliced garlic and sprinkle sea salt all over it. With a spoon, crush together.
3) With a separate spoon, cream the butter in the bowl. Add the garlic and lemon juice and... - 34.9504
Microwave Onion Rings In Garlic Butter
1. In a 2 quart casserole, take butter. Microwave it on High for 45 to 60 seconds, or until butter melts.
2. Add garlic, sugar and pepper. Stir it well.
3. Add onions. Toss it well to coat the mixture.
4. Cover and microwave on High for 7 minutes, or... - 34.0218
Scallop And Vegetable Skewers With Garlic Butter
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2. In a small skillet or saucepan, warm the butter over medium heat until it is melted. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 33.9373
Microwave Mushrooms In Garlic Butter
1. In a 2-quart casserole, take butter and garlic.
2. Microwave on High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts and garlic browns. Remember to stir it midway of cooking.
3. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Mix it well to coat it with the... - 33.8815
Snails In Garlic Butter
Mix parsley with finely pounded and chopped garlic and chopped shallots.
Work this into the butter with a fork, and season with salt and pepper.
Chill in refrigerator.
Put a little knob of the seasoned butter in each shell.
Add snail to each, then fill with... - 33.4863
This garlic butter adds awesome flavor to a wide selection of vegan delicacies. Nutmeg and parsley imparts a unique taste to this garlic butter which is flavored using salt and pepper. - 32.8093
Julienned Zucchini In Garlic Butter
Cut the zucchini into fine shreds or julienne.
Alternatively, grate them coarsely.
Put the shreds into a large colander and leave to drain for about 1 hour.
During this time the excess liquid will drain away from the zucchini.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Melt... - 32.526
Scallops In Garlic Butter
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven until golden about 6 minutes; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic, parsley, and lemon peel; cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add scallops, a portion at a time... - 32.4057
Shrimp In Fiery Garlic Butter
1. Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tails attached; rinse and drain well.
2. Combine butter and oil in 8-to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) skillet; heat over medium heat until butter is melted and foamy. Add garlic, chilies, lime juice... - 32.3559
Snails In Garlic Butter
Mix together the butter, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and 1 tablespoon of the brandy.
Push a little of the butter mixture into each snail shell and follow with a snail.
Seal with more butter.
Place the filled shells in a shallow ovenproof dish or... - 30.2079
Buttery Garlic Topping
1) Attach a Knife Blade to the food processor bowl and process all the ingredients in it for about 20 to 30 seconds until blended well, pulsing several times.
2) If necessary, process again for 5 to 10 seconds after scraping down the mixture from sides... - 29.2571
Herb Garlic Butter
1. In a bowl beat together butter and cream cheese until fluffy, stir in parsley, lemon juice and garlic.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
3. Use as desired with dishes.
Recipe can be prepared ahead,... - 28.4458
Mussels With Garlic Butter
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Remove the mussels from their shells and place each one in a half shell.
Mix together the butter, garlic and parsley.
Spread it equally over the mussels.
Sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
Place the mussels in a shallow broiler pan... - 27.5371
Scallops In Garlic Butter
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven for about 6 minutes or until golden; set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add garlic, parsley, and lemon rind and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add scallops (don't... - 27.3724
Garlic Butter Fingers
Prepare Biscuit Mix according to directions.
Roll dough into a 10- x 6-inch rectangle.
Cut rectangle in half lengthwise and then cut each half crosswise into 12 strips.
Pour melted butter into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Turn biscuit strips over in butter... - 27.3052
Minced Garlic Butter
1 In a bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
2 Gently blend in the remaining ingredients.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill before serving.
4 Serve as desired. - 26.0082
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients, mixing well with a fork and let it stand with cover for about 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
2. Chill slightly if desired.
3. Use to season green beans, stewed tomatoes, frogs legs, steak, hamburgers,... - 25.9704
In a bowl combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
Spoon into a small container to fill, cover, and chill.
Use for garlic bread or to brush over kebabs. - 23.829
Place the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until very smooth.
Use as required. - 22.9526
Combine all ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
Dollop on cooked steaks or pass separately - 22.7489
Broiled Tomatoes With Garlic Butter
Preheat the broiler.
Mix the garlic, parsley, butter, and seasonings into a paste and spread over the cut sides of the tomatoes.
Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown. - 22.2792
Garlic Butter (snail Butter)
Have you ever tried your snail dishes with this Garlic Butter ? Try out if you still haven't ! This Garlic Butter is one of the most flavorful garlic butters that my gourmet taste buds have ever tasted ! Feel free to suggest about this Garlic Butter ! - 22.1416
Shallot And Garlic Butter
In a small saucepan of boiling water boil the garlic cloves for 6 minutes, drain them, and peel them.
In a small heavy skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it fry the shallot for 3 to 5 minutes, or until it is... - 22.0488
Lobster Tails With Garlic Butter
Cut the lobster tails lengthwise through shell, then open flat.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter with lemon juice and garlic.
Brush some on the lobster.
Rotate the lobster in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm and opaque. - 21.6945
Easy Garlic Butter
The secret to great garlic butter is to allow the butter and garlic mixture to stand for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Blend garlic and butter thoroughly; add cheese and blend.
Spread over vegetables, bread, or pasta, and top with cheese if desired. - 20.7936
Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
Serve chilled. - 20.0087
Garlic Butter Chips
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat butter with garlic a few minutes; remove garlic.
Brush potato chips with garlic butter; place on baking sheets lined with paper towels.
Heat 5 minutes; drain on clean paper towels. - 19.7423
Creamy Garlic Butter
Cream butter till fluffy.
Add minced garlic.
Let mellow at room temperature at least 1 hour before serving. - 19.5248
Garlic Butter is simply an irresistible recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Garlic Butter; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 18.332
Easy Garlic Butter
Pound the garlic and beat into the butter.
Rub the butter mixture through a fine sieve. - 17.7582
Garlic Butter Spread
Recipe may be doubled, tripled or for whatever amount you may need. - 17.7528
Garlic Butter has a Two Dimensional taste. The butter and parsley gives the Garlic Butter Superb taste. - 17.6731
Use this flavorful Garlic Butter on a variety of sandwiches and other bread dishes! Cooked Corn doused in Garlic Butter tastes heavenly! Prove me wrong if you can! - 16.0375
Proceed as for Herb Butter, but substitute 1 large clove of garlic for herbs.
Spread on French bread. - 15.2277
Cream butter until light and fluffy; blend in garlic.
Spoon mixture into a butter crock, or shape as desired; chill until ready to serve. - 13.8197
Garlic Butter With Chives
Cream butter until light and fluffy; blend in remaining ingredients.
Chill before serving. - 13.5082
Whip 1/2 cup soft butter and 1 clove minced garlic till fluffy. - 11.0942
Garlic Butter Recipes By Category