- » Garlic Breadstick
Garlic Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic breadstick recipes.
Rosemary And Garlic Breadsticks
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add rosemary, pepper, and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate dough into breadsticks).
Beginning in... - 33.1966
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with the aluminium foil and grease with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl cauliflower, 2 ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic and oregano. Mix well with... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3. On a bread board, cut the crusts of bread slices.
4. In a small bowl, cream butter until soft.
5. Blend in the crushed garlic.
6. Butter both sides of... - 39.2285
Crescent Cheese Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic salt, onion salt and chili powder and set aside.
3. Make 8 triangles separating the dough and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
4.... - 47.3447
Dissolve yeast in warm water, stir in Bisquick, beat well.
Place on well floured board, knead until smooth (at least 20 minutes).
Pour 1/2 of butter into a 13"x9"x2" pan.
Divide dough into 16 pieces, roll into pencil strips 8" long.
Place strips into pan,... - 28.9201
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.2792
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water. Let set about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg white and mix well.
3. Divide dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball between hands to form a bread stick. If desired, pinch in half to form 24 short bread... - 34.6037
Pork Chops With Rye Bread Stuffing
1. Have the butcher cut pockets in the pork chops. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. In a skillet, heat the butter and saute the onion and garlic about five minutes. Remove from heat. Combine with the bread crumbs, salt, caraway, parsley, egg and three... - 33.7476
Herbed Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut the top of each bun into three sticks and the bottom of each bun into two sticks.
Brush each lightly with margarine.
Dust with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle generously with garlic seasoning.
Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 10 to... - 22.4136
Low Carb Cheese Stick
When you are on low carb diet and want to enjoy a cheese stick, what would you do? Now there is no need to crave for your favorite food as Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a super easy way of making low carb cheese stick. She is using just two ingredients and... - 111.226
Giant Bread Sticks
Stir together butter, onions, thyme, and garlic.
Brush over cut sides of bread quarters.
Lay bread pieces buttered side up in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Broil about 4 inches below heat until golden, about 5 minutes. - 21.8584
Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast Etc
Scrumptious Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast make your soups and salads an irresistible indulgence. Please do pep up your starters and accompaniments with these terrific Croutons Bread Sticks and Melba Toast and remember to tell me how you felt when you took... - 19.002
Making Your Own Yogurt
1. Start by scalding milk
2. In a pot, blend milk with milk powder
3. Now pour mixture in a jar and cover it tightly
4. In a large pan, pour water and heat in an oven at 100 degrees
5. Meanwhile, leave yogurt in the jar for 2 hours or even more time... - 31.0412
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll breadstick dough and separate into eight pieces.
Place three pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving about 3/4 inch of dough at the end.
Fold top of dough over pepperoni and pinch end to seal; twist... - 32.5674
1. Place cucumber, yogurt, mint, parsley, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until required.
2. To serve, accompany Tzatziki with broken or sliced bread for dipping. - 29.1626
Ham And Bean Soup
1. Start by sorting and washing the beans
2. In a Dutch oven, place the beans along with water 2 inches above the beans, soak overnight
3. Drain it the next morning, later combine beans and 6 cups of water along with the next 7... - 44.5157
Crab And Spinach Soup
1. Rinse and pick over crab
2. In a Dutch oven, combine chicken broth, onion, sherry, ginger-root, salt and pepper and boil it
3. Add spinach leaves and crab , cover and simmer for 5 minutes
4. Serve with breadsticks
5. Serve... - 38.1646
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 45.273
Three Cheese Fondue With Tomato Onion Chutney
In a large bowl toss together well the cheeses and the cornstarch.
Rub the inside of a heavy saucepan with the garlic, leaving it in the pan, add the wine, 3/4 cup water, and the lemon juice, and boil the mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in the cheese mixture... - 32.8944
Red And Yellow Pepper Salsa With Croutes
1) Place a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it.
2) Add the sweet pepper strips and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until they become tender.
3) Keep the pepper strips aside.
4) In a medium bowl mix together the rest of... - 45.5685
Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Cut 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4 inch shell (reserve pulp for another use such as salads or sauces).
Invert tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate and let drain... - 32.7272
Mesquite Grilled Chicken En Croute
In resealable plastic bag, combine Mesquite Marinade and chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or under broiler) 5 minutes, just until no longer pink.
In small bowl, combine red bell pepper, nuts, chiles, lime juice, Seasoned... - 43.2344
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 35.4593
Put anchovies in a small bowl with garlic and mash to make a paste.
Alternatively, put anchovies and garlic in a blender or food processor and puree.
Heat butter and oil in a small saucepan until butter melts.
Beat into the anchovy paste to give a smooth... - 30.2748
In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes... - 38.7227
Bagna Cauda With Cream
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat heavy or whipping cream to boiling; cook, stirring frequently, until cream is reduced to about 1 1/3 cups, about 20 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat butter or... - 29.6624
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 35.7061
Sesame Crisped Chicken
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender or processor and mix well.
Pour into shallow baking dish.
Add chicken and turn several times to coat evenly.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 9 x 9-inch... - 43.447
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
Nachos Olive Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with fresh raw vegetables, commercial baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or Melba rounds. - 27.1783
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until cheese is softened.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir after 3... - 35.9458
Nachos Olive Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with raw vegetables, baked tortilla chips, pita wedges, commercial breadsticks, or melba rounds. - 29.1694
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
Unroll breadstick dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure... - 41.5036
Tomato Artichoke Quiche
Combine tomato and water; let stand 15 minutes.
Drain and cut into thin slices.
Separate breadstick dough into strips.
Coil 1 strip of dough.
Add second strip to end of first, pinching ends together; continue coiling.
Repeat procedure with remaining strips to... - 42.6296
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
The warm herb cheese spread is a baked cream cheese spread prepared with a four herb medley. Flavored with lemon juice and moistened with milk, the warm herb cheese spread has cooked shrimps in it and a dash of garlic powder to taste. Baked till heated... - 37.5131
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Substitution: Use 1 cup chopped fresh parsley plus 1 teaspoon dried basil.
Use toasted French or Italian bread cubes, breadsticks or assorted cut-up vegetables.
In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2... - 45.3069
Chilled Cucumber And Mint Soup
1) Slice the peeled cucumber into two halves. Slice one half into four longitudinal quarters. Further slice each quarter into thin slices. Keep aside the slices.
2) Take the other cucumber half and blend with milk to a smooth paste.
3) Into the... - 43.087
Florentine Artichoke Dip
Drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
Combine breadcrumbs and butter; sprinkle over... - 36.8778
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 47.8785
Garlic Breadstick Recipes By Category