- » Garlic Bread Spread
Garlic Bread Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic bread spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic bread spread recipes.
Garlic Spread Or Butter For Garlic Bread-my Style
If you're looking for the recipe of making homemade garlic spread, then this is the perfect one. The chef uses minced garlic in the recipe. Garlic bread goes well with many dishes, such as pasta, lasagna. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the simple recipe... - 93.9912
Microwave French Bread With Garlic Spread
1) Cut the bread in 1/2 inch slices (do not slice bread through the bottom of loaf).
2) Take a glass cup and melt (high) butter along with garlic for about 30-40 seconds.
3) Brush the slices with butter and place the halves together to reform loaf.
4)... - 33.6209
French Bread With Garlic Spread
Cut bread in half lengthwise and crosswise.
In glass cup, melt butter with garlic (high) 30-40 seconds.
Brush butter on each slice.
Place halves together to reform loaf.
Microwave medium-high (70%) wrapped in paper towel or cloth 45-60 seconds, rotating 1/4... - 27.2271
You May Also Like!
Garlic Cheese Spread
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chill for several hours.
Slice 2 loaves of bread.
Spread the mixture on each slice.
Reassemble the loaves and wrap each whole loaf in foil.
Heat through and open when it is time... - 35.363
Garlic Herb Sandwich Spread
1 ln a small bowl, stir together the yogurt spread, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Coverwith plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour - 24.7274
Wine Garlic Spread
1.In a small bowl, mix butter or margarine with garlic clove or garlic powder, salt and dry red wine.
2.Blend the ingredients well.
3.Use the spread on breads. - 27.3137
Gorgonzola Garlic Spread
In small bowl, blend butter, parsley, and garlic.
Blend in cheese until smooth.
Cut bread in half horizontally, cutting almost through to other edge.
Spread with Gorgonzola mixture.
Place on foil or baking sheet.
Bake at 375°F. for 15 minutes, or until bread... - 33.2224
Preheat oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
Slice the top off the garlic head, about 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) from the top.
Wrap the garlic head in aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Remove the aluminum foil and press the baked garlic until all... - 35.9036
Garlic Dill Spread
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended and spread on crackers or fresh French or Italian bread. - 23.6051
Split open bread and cover inside with Garlic Butter Spread, coating heavily.
Place under broiler at 320° until it begins to brown.
Sprinkle lightly with chopped parsley after removing from oven.
Cut in 2 inch pieces and serve while hot. - 21.1209
Herbed Garlic And Yogurt Spread
1) Get the oven ready at 350°F (175°C).
2) Take a baking ramekin or an ovenproof custard cup and place the garlic heads in it.
3) Bake the garlic for 30 to 45 minutes until softened.
4) In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients... - 38.0486
Auntie Peggy's Garlic Spread
1) In blender or food processor, mince garlic.
Now add onions and chop finely.
2) Add the cream cheese and fold well.
3) Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
4) Evenly spread on halved loaves of French bread and place under broiler... - 33.359