- » Garlic Bread Pizza
Garlic Bread Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic bread pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic bread pizza recipes.
Pizza Garlic Bread
An innovative recipe to make garlic bread. I have used my leftover pizza base for this preparation and it tasted better than the usual garlic bread. - 0
You May Also Like!
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 104.718
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.1932
French Bread Pizza
This french bread pizza is prepared with tomatoes and cheese. Lovely, simple and flavorful, the french bread pizza is herbed with oregano. Made with mozzarella and parmesan cheese to taste, it is peppy and delicious. - 38.3752
Pita Bread Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Arrange the pita rounds, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of... - 44.8739
Garlic And Greens Pizza
Preheat the oven according to the directions for the pizza crust you are using.
If you are using the sun-dried tomatoes, place them in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute the minced garlic in the oil for... - 43.4602
Spicy Garlic Chicken Pizza
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large mixing bowl combine half of the green onions, the minced garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, the red pepper, and black pepper. Add the chicken pieces; stir to... - 35.1627
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the bread and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart pot. Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the mixture is thick. Add a few tablespoons of water only if... - 34.4527
Home-made Pizza By Quatari Chef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine water, sugar, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved.
3. Place this mix in a warm place for 10 minutes and bubble will form on top of the liquidy mix.
4. Knead dough on a... - 82.3358
In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients.
Shape into 12 large meatballs, (larger than golf ball size) each with a small cube of Mozzarella cheese in the center.
Roll each ball in flour.
Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium... - 41.1874
Mini Garlic Pizzas
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over one side of each bread slice; top each with a tomato slice. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese evenly over pizzas. - 17.923