- » Garlic Bread Dough
Garlic Bread Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic bread dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic bread dough recipes.
Rolled Salsa Bread
1. Thaw dough and roll out each piece into a rectangle about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick.
2. Spread half of salsa over surface of one piece of dough, leaving a 1-inch (2.5-cm) border all around. Sprinkle half of cilantro and garlic over salsa. Starting with long... - 28.8679
Garlic Bubble Bread
1. Thaw the bread dough.
2. Combine the butter, egg, parsley, salt and garlic powder.
3. Cut the dough into walnut size pieces.
4. Dip the pieces of dough into the mixture.
5. Place into greased loaf pan.
6. Cover and let rise to double in size.
7. Bake at... - 34.9914
Cheesy Garlic Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Centigrade.
2. In a pot, heat some water until is is warm to the touch, and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt together with your hands. 4. In a jug, mix 300 millilitres of... - 46.2541
Focaccia With Rosemary And Garlic
1. Brush a 10 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, and coarse salt over dough. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your... - 24.1803
Prepare the yeast liquid as for Plain White Bread using only 3/4 cup of the warm water.
Blend the tomato paste with the remaining water.
Add the yeast liquid and tomato liquid to the dry ingredients and follow the method for Plain White Bread.
Shape into... - 41.6905
Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. Heat milk with sugar and salt in small saucepan just to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in cooled milk... - 41.6437
Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. Heat milk with sugar and salt in small saucepan just to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast over. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in the cooled milk mixture.
3. Beat in 5 cups of flour and... - 42.4267
Garlic Clove Bread
1. Size dough into small balls and each ball should be of the size of an English walnut.
2. Put the nut sized dough balls into a10-inch Bundt pan, already greased.
3. Mix melted butter, basil, chopped parsley, onions, and minced garlic and pour the mix... - 42.0161
Herbed Garlic Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add beer (at room temperature), olive oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, salt, garlic powder, and 1 1/2 cups flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Gradually stir... - 43.423
Garlic Cheese Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and let stand until bubbly .
Stir in sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup of the oil.
Add 2 cups of the flour, and, with a wooden spoon or heavy duty electric mixer at medium speed, beat until batter is elastic and pulls away from... - 45.2614
Braided Garlic Bread
Heat first four ingredients in a small pan until very warm (115°).
Place white flour, yeast (at iroom temperature), salt, and garlic into a warmed mixing bowl and pour warm liquid over flour mixture.
Blend at low speed with mixer until all ingredients are... - 45.1887
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 46.2001
Garlic And Cumin Bread
1. In the microwave, place unpeeled garlic cloves. Cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or alternatively place separated cloves in a pan of boiling water. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until garlic turns soft.
2. Cool it under running water and... - 49.5882
Garlic Bread Sticks
1. Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, garlic powder, and yeast.
2. Add 1 1/4 cups warm (105-115°F) water and mix until well combined.
3. Mix in margarine and 1 cup flour.
4. Stir in remaining flour to make a soft dough.
5. Turn onto a lightly floured board and... - 40.4389
Hot Garlic Bread With Hot Roll Mix
Soften yeast from hot-roll mix in only 2/3 cup warm water.
Reserve 1 tablespoon egg white for glaze (omit egg called for on package); stir remaining egg white into softened yeast.
Add salt and the roll mix; blend well.
Turn out on generously floured surface... - 38.7154
Celery And Peanut Bread
Mix the flour, salt and pepper together and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the chopped celery, garlic pow-derand peanut butter.
Add the egg and enough mi I Mo mix to a stiff batter.
Spoon the batter into a... - 34.6623
Garlic And Parmesan Crust
In a large mixing bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Rest 10 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in 2 cups (500 ml) of flour along with the garlic, Parmesan, eggs and oil forming a smooth batter.
Stir and knead in gradually the remaining flour or enough to... - 38.2995
1. Take a fry pan and stir-fry garlic in oil in it against moderate flame for 10 minutes or till garlic turns into yellow tinged
2. Use a strainer and separate garlic and oil from each other.
3. Add biscuit mix, garlic, and milk together.
4. Take a 7... - 38.977
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
Stand, covered with clingfilm, in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add the garlic and stir with a knife to... - 47.2101
COMBINE YEAST, sugar, flour and water in small mixing bowl.
1.Stand, covered with plastic wrap, in a warm place 10 minutes or until foamy.
2.Sift extra flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add garlic and stir with a knife to combine.
Make a well in the... - 45.5255
How To Make Butter Garlic Naan
Learn how to make healthy Butter Garlic Naan at home- This is a No Egg- No Yeast recipe and I say it's healthy because 1. You can control the amount of Butter you want to use (I used minimal) 2. Instead of using only all purpose flour (Maida)- we've used... - 115.102
Indian Garlic Naan
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 107.309
Garlic Thyme Focaccia
Dissolve sugar and yeast in 1 cup warm ater in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in fine sea salt.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups and spoons; level with a knife.
Add 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour, stirring to form a soft... - 42.628
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 113.152
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 104.09
Garlic And Herb Focaccia Buns
1) In a bowl, take the yeast,water and vinegar.Mix well.This is for the Sourdough starter.
2) Add the flour gently and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep aside for 1 hour at room temperature. Its ready when its foamy.
3) Pick a large bowl, add... - 47.3861
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.4031
Rosemary And Garlic Breadsticks
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add rosemary, pepper, and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate dough into breadsticks).
Beginning in... - 35.2288
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 46.9765
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 104.986
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Make twenty 1 inch wide strips of the dough by unrolling it and cutting crosswise.
3.Make loose knots of each strip and place them on the baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch space between the knots.... - 42.2069
Rotla With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Very few things in life are as comforting as an Indian meal. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy recipes on how to make chapatis and garlic sauce. This is indeed a win-win combo and is a sure crowd-pleaser. A perfect lunch/dinner anyday! - 109.199
Easy Garlic Rolls
Divide dough into 20 portions; shape each portion into a ball.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Dip dough balls into butter mixture, and place in a lightly greased 9-inch round cakepan.
Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts,... - 27.5283
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
Combine olive oil and garlic powder in a small bowl, stirring well.
Add bread cubes, and toss gently to coat well.
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer in a 15- x 10-x 1 -inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 275° for 30 to... - 26.6667
Italian Focaccia Onion Bread
Place the water and yeast in a mixing bowl.
Add half the flour, 1/4 cup olive oil, the sugar, and salt, and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add the remaining flour, and blend in by hand.
Place the dough on floured board, and knead for 5... - 47.493
Olive Bread Swirls
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast, 1 tbsp olive oil and 300ml warm water, to make a soft dough. Knead by hand for 10 mins or with the dough hook in a food processor or mixer for 5 mins. Put the dough back in the cleaned out mixing bowl, then... - 35.7426
Swiss Rye Bread
Combine 1 1/2 cups of the all purpose flour with the rye flour in a bowl.
Heat the beer, honey and margarine in a small saucepan until margarine is melted and mixture is warm.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Add the warm beer mixture,... - 44.7241
Combine the sugar, water, and yeast in the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer or a food processor.
Mix with a dough hook, on low, until the yeast is dissolved.
Add both flours, pepper, salt, and seasonings.
Knead the dough with the dough hook until it pulls away from... - 43.3689
Roasted Garlic Pizza With Arugula And Sun Dried Tomatoes
To make the roasted garlic: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the garlic in a small baking dish and toss with the oil.
Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cloves are tender and just beginning to lightly brown.
Remove from the oven.
Cool the garlic... - 44.6128
Easy Garlic Rolls
Divide dough into 20 portions, shape into balls.
Combine remaining ingredients, stir well.
Dip dough balls into butter mixture, and place in a lightly greased 9-inch round cakepan.
Cover and let rise in a warm place (85Â°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until... - 24.8332
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 48.0204
Baked Garlic Bundles
Baked Garlic Bundles is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Baked Garlic Bundles will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 37.4532
Green Ravioli With Garlic Filling
Process Jack cheese through food processor with grating blade.
Remove cheese to bowl.
With steel blade, process garlic.
Add remaining dry ingredients and return Jack cheese to food processor container.
Pulse until well mixed.
Add wine to moisten, then eggs... - 44.2903
Baked Parmesan Cheese And Garlic Rolls
If you are on the lookout for a side dish recipe that is easy to make but will still impress everyone, then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to bake perfect garlic parmesan rolls. These go well with everything and your guests will definitely love... - 104.645
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 117.744
Chicken Garlic Pizza
1. Add 1 tsp yeast to lukewarm water and stir well until it is well dissolved.
2. Add sugar and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour and dig a hole in the center.
4. Add salt yeast mixture and extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp and knead... - 111.418
Spinach Tomato Bread
1 In a small saucepan, combine the potatoes, garlic, cold water, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Cook, uncovered, for 1 0 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
Mash the... - 44.2488
Onion Cheddar Bread
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, using the warm water and omitting butter and egg.
On a lightly floured surface knead dough with 3/4 cup of the cheese till cheese is mixed into the dough (about 5 minutes).
Cover and let rest while... - 43.3987
Spicy Swirl Bread
In a small saucepan melt butter.
Stir in chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
On a lightly floured surface, unroll French bread dough.
Brush dough with the butter mixture.
Re-roll... - 36.5917
Herb bread is a nice bread to accompany main course and snack. It goes very well with garlic butter. The herb bread dough can be used for pizza as well. A meal with hot pilaf and herb bread makes a nice ¬hearty meal. If you wish to serve it a snack, serve... - 54.6828
Swiss Fondue With French Bread
Peel garlic and rub over the bottom of the earthenware casserole or the chafing dish.
Pour in the wine and heat very slowly.
Mix cheese with flour.
When air bubbles rise to the surface of the wine, add a handful of cheese and flour mixture and stir constantly... - 38.9765
Slice baguette into 1/4 inch slices and place on cookie sheet.
Toast in broiler until slices are lightly browned.
Turn toasted baguettes over to prepare for topping.
In a small bowl combine the butter, garlic and chopped chiles.
Spread mixture onto bread... - 32.9576
Potatoes Thin Crust Pizza
Love pizza and want to try some thin crust ones - here is the recipe. A different kind of pizza with marinated potatoes as the topping. The caramelized onion and the anchovy adds a good flavour to it. Worcestershire Sauce which is added in the making of... - 133.716
Bacon And Onion Bread
Dissolve the yeast in one quarter cup of the lukewarm water with one teaspoon of the sugar.
Combine the remaining cup of water, the remaining sugar, two cups of the flour and the milk.
Add the yeast and mix.
Saute the onion, bacon and garlic, without... - 45.9461
Herb Pretzels With Lower Sodium Horseradish Mustard
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour, salt, and seasonings, mix until blended. (Dough will be very stiff.)
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10 minutes).
Place... - 40.8683
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll the dough bread on slightly floured area and make it into a rectangle measuring 16x10inch.
3. In an 8 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine and put garlic in it.
4. Let the garlic cook for 2... - 41.4339
Italian bread is crusty outside and sot inside. This bread is very chewy and is good for serving with soups and pastas. The Italian bread dough can be used to make rolls and can be flavored with roasted garlic and some olive oil. Enjoy the Italian bread. - 43.2925
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread brushed with olive oil and flavoured with grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and rosemary - and so easy to make the dough in a bread maker! Here is a quick video below showing you the recipe...the house smelled amazing... - 121.215
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.4095
Sally Lunn Dill Bread
1. In a bowl, soften yeast.
2. In another bowl, heat cottage cheese on Low for 2 minutes until lukewarm.
3. In a mixing bowl, put together all ingredients except flour.
4. Blend ingredients with a mixer; gradually add flour.
5. Cover the mixing... - 49.5238
Pizza Batter Bread
In small mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast, oregano, and garlic powder.
In saucepan heat water, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with... - 43.0608
Pizza Batter Bread
Place steel blade in work bowl, With machine running drop pepperoni pieces through feed tube; process till finely chopped.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, oregano, and garlic powder; process with on/off turns tilI mixed.
In saucepan heat water, butter... - 45.9956
How To Make Olive Garden Bread Sticks
Do you love the Olive Garden Recipes? How about their bread sticks? You can enjoy this bread stick recipe. You will get a more dense bread stick, and if you use butter, these will be more rich tasting than the Olive Garden. - 118.951
New York Style Sausage Stuffed Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the frozen dough thaw completely.
3) Take the sausage out of its casing. In a frying pan, add in the sausage and brown well. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool down.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 44.8676
Parmesan Herb Bread
Combine yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour and next 8 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead until smooth and... - 42.689
Savory Wheat Trenck Bread
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer at medium speed, combine wheat flour, Parmesan, salt, oregano leaves, garlic powder, and yeast.
In a small saucepan, heat together water and honey until very warm (120°-130°). Add warm liquid to flour mixture. Blend... - 33.5906
Lynn's Cheddar Dill Bread
Lynn demonstrates a delicious Cheddar Dill Bread that would be perfect to accompany any meal. - 112.05
Deep Covered Baker No-knead Bread
1. In Bamboo Fiber Bowl mix flour, seasoning mix, yeast and salt in large.
2. Add in water and 2 tbsp. of the oil to flour mixture; stir until blended.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for 10 hours.
4. Brush... - 113.2
Breakfast In A Bread Basket
Coat 2 (10-ounce) custard cups with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine baking mix and 2 tablespoons milk in a small bowl, stirring well.
Divide dough into 3 equal portions; shape 2 portions into balls.
(Keep remaining portion covered.) Gently press 1 ball of... - 42.2328
Spicy Chili Bread
What do you get when you combine a hearty bowl of chili with bread? Why, chili bread of course. This drool-worthy, cravable comfort bread makes for an easy go-to dinner or lunch recipe and s something you would love to have any day, any time. Ready in thirty... - 120.7
1. Mash the beans in a medium-size bowl, then add the carrots, scallions and garlic, and stir until combined; set aside.
2. Place the yeast in a small bowl, add 3/4 cup of warm water (105-115°) and set aside 2 to 3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir... - 45.0719
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease loaf pans.
In saucepan bring milk, margarine, corn syrup, and brown sugar to a boil; cool to lukewarm.
In a large bowl, mix 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, parsley, and garlic powder; add milk mixture to the dry ingredients, then... - 45.5517
Broccoli Cheese Bread
1) Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook broccoli and onions over high heat for 5 minutes.
3) Add pepper, garlic and salt. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until moisture evaporates completely. Put the vegetables... - 49.0878
Healthy Homemade Bread
1. Preheat the oven sufficiently well for baking the bread at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl add lukewarm water, yeast and sugar(with honey if desired) and leave for about 5 minutes covering with a cloth.
3. After 5 minutes whisk... - 112.807
Herb Butter Bread
Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, 2 teaspoons salt, and yeast; stir.
Combine milk and 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan; heat until butter melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to 130°.
Add liquid mixture to flour mixture, beating at low speed of an electric... - 44.1535
Spiral Herb Bread
1. Combine the yeast with approximately 50 ml / 2 fl oz / 1 1/4 cup of the water, stir and leave to dissolve.
2. Mix together the flours and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and the remaining water. With a wooden... - 45.3692
Onion Flat Bread
1. Saute onions, celery, and garlic powder until tender.
2. Add warm water and oil to onion mixture.
3. Stir in flour and let stand 10 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball into a 14-inch circle.
5. Cook on a nonstick griddle until brown... - 28.0683
Rosemary-herb French Bread
1. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Follow manufacturer's instructions for placing flour and next 8 ingredients (flour through water) into bread pan. Select dough cycle,-start bread machine. Remove dough from machine (do not... - 31.9278
Italian Style Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425F
2) Grease a baking sheet of 14 x 10 inch.
3) Onto the baking sheet, stretch the pizza dough
4) Using a fork , prick the dough in several places
5) Bake the dough for 10 minutes till brown
6) Brush the crust... - 42.2896
Breakfast Sausage Bread
Allow dough to rise until nearly doubled.
Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble sausage.
Add mushrooms and onion.
Cook and stir until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Beat 1 egg; set aside.
To sausage... - 46.8105
Lasagna Bread (looks Beautiful & Tastes Great)
Brown meat, add all seasonings, onion and paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cheese Mixture: Combine cottage cheese, egg and parmesan cheese.
Crust: On a large cookie sheet, press the crescent rolls into a 15 x 13 inch rectangle.
Spoon half the... - 42.7295
Light Pesto Bread
Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, PA teaspoons salt, and yeast; stir.
Add water and 2 tablespoons oil, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Stir in enough of the remaining 3 1/2 cups flour to make a soft... - 43.8456
Herbed Oatmeal Pan Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. In a saucepan boil water and stir in rolled oats.
4. Remove from heat and stir in 3 tablespoons of margarine.
5. Cool it to 120 to 130°F.
6. Fill up flour into measuring cup... - 48.8323
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 10-inch skillet pan, heat 2 teaspoons of oil. Add sausage, onions, bell peppers, galic and saute for about 2 to 3 minutes. Use a wooden spoon to break up the sausage while cooking.
3) When the... - 43.6665
Tuvar Bhakri - Sindhi Koki - Pigeon Peas Flat Bread
If you're thinking of making a Gujarati breakfast, then you must try this out. The Chef makes the delicious Indian Bread. It is made from pigeon peas and tastes really nice. You will enjoy eating it with the Indian tea. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 96.9598
Naan Bread - Featuring Sweet Cumin Cookery School
In this video Barry is back at the Sweet Cumin Cookery School learning how to make some authentic Indian homemade naan breads. These are garlic naan, but you can tweak them (or leave plain to your liking!). Super tasty, super good - hope you give it a go! - 114.499
Spinach, Olive And Onion Bread
1. Prepare dough.
2. To make filling, heat olive oil in a large frying pan and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and sultanas and cook 1 minute longer. Add spinach and olives and cook over a medium heat until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove from heat and... - 39.2754
Double Trick Cheese Bread
Soften yeast in water in large mixing bowl.
Add undiluted soup and dry salad dressing mix.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
Place in greased... - 34.649
Cheese-crusted Flat Bread
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in mixing bowl 2 tablespoons butter, sugar, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny, 4 to 5 minutes.
Place in greased... - 43.6074
Mooli Paratha - Radish Stuffed Indian Flat Bread
Mooli paratha is a radish stuffed Indian stuffed bread. Parathas can be either stuffed or just plain. Stuffed parathas don’t need any accompaniment to go along with them whereas plain parathas are usually served with any gravy curry or dal. - 127.331
Lynn's Crusty Bread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super easy Crusty Bread that is very versatile. Add chocolate chips to make chocolate bread, fruit and nuts for a fruit bread or herbs, cheese, garlic, etc. for a savory bread. - 120.031
Homemade French Bread
Homemade French bread is a delicious treat. It has flaky crust and is soft in the middle. This homemade french bread recipe is the traditional recipe of the French bread. It is great with pasts and salads. You can flavor it with garlic if you wish. - 44.6454
Soften cake or dried yeast in 1 cup milk with honey and salt.
Set in warm place.
Let rise for 15 minutes.
Add enough flour to make dough easy to handle, along with remaining ingredients.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Let rest for 15 minutes; knead... - 41.2807
Hungry Jack Biscuit Monkey Bread
Heat oven to 400°F.
Combine melted margarine, garlic and dry mustard.
Coat bottom of 8 or 9-inch round cake pan with 2 tablespoons of the margarine mixture (reserve remaining margarine mixture for topping).
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4... - 34.2675
Sourdough Bread Scones
Combine dry ingredients; mix well.
Cut in 2 tablespoons butter until crumbly.
Add remainder of ingredients (except milk & 1/3 cup butter); mix well.
Mix in enough milk to make a soft dough.
Work up & shape into dish or pan lined with wax paper.
Bake at 460... - 37.8172
Pesto Pizza Bread
For sauce: Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine as necessary to scrape down sides of container.
Pour into bowl.
Stir in cheeses, cover and refrigerate.
(Flavor is better if cheeses are grated and added just before... - 45.7895
Bread Stuffed With Greens Cheese Peppers And Olives
Make the bread dough.
Put the dried yeast in a cup with 125 ml (4 fl oz) hot water (just above body temperature, to your finger).
Stir in the sugar and leave in a warm, undisturbed spot to 'prove'.
Mix the semolina flour or strong unbleached flour with the... - 44.2168
Methi Thepla Or Dhebra-fenugreek Leaves Bread
Gujarati snack lovers will again enjoy this tasty snack. It is called methi dhebra in Indian cuisine. They are so tasty and easy to make. You can serve with tea, as they taste great with Indian tea. I'm sure your family and friends will love it. So don't... - 102.855