- » Garlic Bread Dough
Garlic Bread Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic bread dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic bread dough recipes.
Rolled Salsa Bread
1. Thaw dough and roll out each piece into a rectangle about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick.
2. Spread half of salsa over surface of one piece of dough, leaving a 1-inch (2.5-cm) border all around. Sprinkle half of cilantro and garlic over salsa. Starting with long... - 26.9957
Garlic Bubble Bread
1. Thaw the bread dough.
2. Combine the butter, egg, parsley, salt and garlic powder.
3. Cut the dough into walnut size pieces.
4. Dip the pieces of dough into the mixture.
5. Place into greased loaf pan.
6. Cover and let rise to double in size.
7. Bake at... - 33.1733
Avocado Pie With Garlic Crust
To make the crust, mix together the bread crumbs, almonds, thyme, butter, garlic and seasoning.
Press over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch flan or quiche dish.
Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp-looking.
Allow to... - 41.8393
Garlic Cheese Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and let stand until bubbly .
Stir in sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup of the oil.
Add 2 cups of the flour, and, with a wooden spoon or heavy duty electric mixer at medium speed, beat until batter is elastic and pulls away from... - 42.4502
Cheesy Garlic Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Centigrade.
2. In a pot, heat some water until is is warm to the touch, and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt together with your hands. 4. In a jug, mix 300 millilitres of... - 45.864
Garlic Clove Bread
1. Size dough into small balls and each ball should be of the size of an English walnut.
2. Put the nut sized dough balls into a10-inch Bundt pan, already greased.
3. Mix melted butter, basil, chopped parsley, onions, and minced garlic and pour the mix... - 42.8012
Herbed Garlic Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add beer (at room temperature), olive oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, salt, garlic powder, and 1 1/2 cups flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Gradually stir... - 41.3156
Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. Heat milk with sugar and salt in small saucepan just to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in cooled milk... - 38.9603
Braided Garlic Bread
Heat first four ingredients in a small pan until very warm (115°).
Place white flour, yeast (at iroom temperature), salt, and garlic into a warmed mixing bowl and pour warm liquid over flour mixture.
Blend at low speed with mixer until all ingredients are... - 43.3504
Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. Heat milk with sugar and salt in small saucepan just to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast over. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir in the cooled milk mixture.
3. Beat in 5 cups of flour and... - 40.2654
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 43.6595
Garlic And Cumin Bread
1. In the microwave, place unpeeled garlic cloves. Cook on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or alternatively place separated cloves in a pan of boiling water. Cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until garlic turns soft.
2. Cool it under running water and... - 49.1434
Garlic Bread Sticks
1. Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, garlic powder, and yeast.
2. Add 1 1/4 cups warm (105-115°F) water and mix until well combined.
3. Mix in margarine and 1 cup flour.
4. Stir in remaining flour to make a soft dough.
5. Turn onto a lightly floured board and... - 37.9803
Hot Garlic Bread With Hot Roll Mix
Soften yeast from hot-roll mix in only 2/3 cup warm water.
Reserve 1 tablespoon egg white for glaze (omit egg called for on package); stir remaining egg white into softened yeast.
Add salt and the roll mix; blend well.
Turn out on generously floured surface... - 36.6213
Focaccia With Rosemary And Garlic
1. Brush a 10 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, and coarse salt over dough. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your... - 21.9289
Garlic And Parmesan Crust
In a large mixing bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Rest 10 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in 2 cups (500 ml) of flour along with the garlic, Parmesan, eggs and oil forming a smooth batter.
Stir and knead in gradually the remaining flour or enough to... - 37.045
Indian Garlic Naan
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 108.611
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 111.097
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.092
Celery And Peanut Bread
Mix the flour, salt and pepper together and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the chopped celery, garlic pow-derand peanut butter.
Add the egg and enough mi I Mo mix to a stiff batter.
Spoon the batter into a... - 33.0995
Prepare the yeast liquid as for Plain White Bread using only 3/4 cup of the warm water.
Blend the tomato paste with the remaining water.
Add the yeast liquid and tomato liquid to the dry ingredients and follow the method for Plain White Bread.
Shape into... - 39.1872
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.2792
Rosemary And Garlic Breadsticks
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add rosemary, pepper, and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate dough into breadsticks).
Beginning in... - 33.1966
1. Take a fry pan and stir-fry garlic in oil in it against moderate flame for 10 minutes or till garlic turns into yellow tinged
2. Use a strainer and separate garlic and oil from each other.
3. Add biscuit mix, garlic, and milk together.
4. Take a 7... - 40.5942
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.8711
COMBINE YEAST, sugar, flour and water in small mixing bowl.
1.Stand, covered with plastic wrap, in a warm place 10 minutes or until foamy.
2.Sift extra flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add garlic and stir with a knife to combine.
Make a well in the... - 43.8536
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
Stand, covered with clingfilm, in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add the garlic and stir with a knife to... - 44.3541
Garlic Thyme Focaccia
Dissolve sugar and yeast in 1 cup warm ater in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in fine sea salt.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups and spoons; level with a knife.
Add 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour, stirring to form a soft... - 40.7123
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 150.084
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Make twenty 1 inch wide strips of the dough by unrolling it and cutting crosswise.
3.Make loose knots of each strip and place them on the baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch space between the knots.... - 41.0311
Rotla With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Very few things in life are as comforting as an Indian meal. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy recipes on how to make chapatis and garlic sauce. This is indeed a win-win combo and is a sure crowd-pleaser. A perfect lunch/dinner anyday! - 107.194
Garlic And Herb Focaccia Buns
1) In a bowl, take the yeast,water and vinegar.Mix well.This is for the Sourdough starter.
2) Add the flour gently and cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep aside for 1 hour at room temperature. Its ready when its foamy.
3) Pick a large bowl, add... - 46.9986
Easy Garlic Rolls
Divide dough into 20 portions; shape each portion into a ball.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Dip dough balls into butter mixture, and place in a lightly greased 9-inch round cakepan.
Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts,... - 24.9757
Crescent Garlic Toast
Heat oven to 375°F.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Generously brush each triangle with salad dressing.
In small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and basil.
Sprinkle over each triangle.
Bake at 375°F. for 8 to 11 minutes or... - 29.5405
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
Combine olive oil and garlic powder in a small bowl, stirring well.
Add bread cubes, and toss gently to coat well.
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer in a 15- x 10-x 1 -inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 275° for 30 to... - 24.0066
Italian Focaccia Onion Bread
Place the water and yeast in a mixing bowl.
Add half the flour, 1/4 cup olive oil, the sugar, and salt, and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add the remaining flour, and blend in by hand.
Place the dough on floured board, and knead for 5... - 45.7624
Olive Bread Swirls
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast, 1 tbsp olive oil and 300ml warm water, to make a soft dough. Knead by hand for 10 mins or with the dough hook in a food processor or mixer for 5 mins. Put the dough back in the cleaned out mixing bowl, then... - 35.834
Swiss Rye Bread
Combine 1 1/2 cups of the all purpose flour with the rye flour in a bowl.
Heat the beer, honey and margarine in a small saucepan until margarine is melted and mixture is warm.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Add the warm beer mixture,... - 43.0226
Combine sour cream and soup mix.
Spread out crescent rolls into one long piece of dough, pressing seams together.
Spread mixture evenly onto dough.
Cut dough into 1 -inch strips and twist each strip loosely.
Bake on ungreased (or lightly sprayed) cookie sheet... - 24.1803