- » Garlic Bone Steak
Garlic Bone Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Garlic Bone Steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Garlic Bone Steak recipes.
Mix garlic and pepper with oil.
Brush steaks with flavored oil.
Cut elephant garlic into thin horizontal slices.
Cook steaks over high heat, 2 minutes per side.
Set elephant garlic slices on top of the steaks.
Cover grill with... - 32.4812
T-bone For Two With Roasted Garlic Aioli
Planning a romantic dinner for two and wondering what to cook, then here is a perfect recipe for you. The chef here shows how to make T-Bone for two with roasted garlic aioli and white wine vinegar. A great recipe, but it would have been great if the chef... - 93.3525
Peppery T-bone Steaks And Chiucorn
Pull back corn husks from each ear of corn leaving husks attached to base.
Remove corn silk.
Fold husks back around corn; tie at the end of each ear with string or a strip of one of the outside corn leaves.
Soak corn in cold water 3 - 4 hours.
Remove from... - 35.9809
Perfect Bone Steak
1. Bring the steaks to room temperate. Mix garlic, oil and salt and pepper together. Rub onto both sides of the steak. Stand for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot and oil the grill bars. Arrange the steaks and sear for one... - 32.5271
Grilled T-bone Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For salsa, using a chef knife, remove kernels from corn. Scrape off the corncob.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and put corn and corncob in it.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, vinegar, honey, lime juice and... - 113.508
Barbecued T Bone Steaks
1) Coarsely crush the black peppercorns.
2) Press into both sides of the meat and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Brush the steaks with oil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side for rare, 5-6 minutes for medium, and about 10 minutes for well... - 42.9954
Bone In Rib Eye Steaks With Chanterelles
1. Light a grill. In a small saucepan, boil the broth over high heat until reduced to 1/2 cup, 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the chanterelles, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately... - 25.9499
How To Make Tuscan T- Bone
These tuscan T-bones are something special, which your guest are going to appreciate and remember forever. Cooking up the T-bones in tuscan style is quite a simple process. Follow the given tips to grill the T-bones, as per the demonstration in the video. - 134.631
Grilled Peppercorn T-bones
Master grilled steak with this easy version and you'll have beef lovers asking for your secret. - 30.7568
Grilled T Bone With Mushrooms
In a sauce bowl, combine the oil, garlic, basil, chervil, rosemary, pepper, lemon juice, and red wine.
Place steaks in a shallow pan.
Pour marinade over steaks and marinate 1 hour.
Grill over hot coals for 7 minutes per side for medium, longer... - 40.5223
Authentic Grilled Garlic New York Strip Steak
Enjoy an almost effortless al fresco meal with this juicy, crusty, garlicky grilled steak treat. A great way to amp up your summertime bash, this New York favorite is so sumptuous and simple that you will bite your fingers in disbelief. Tune into the recipe... - 100.049
Korean Ox Bone Soup
Want to make your ox bone soup really interesting? Then, follow Maangchi on her video to making Korean ox bone soup in Korean style with radish. She adds some beef to the soup to make the soup meaty and filling. The soup is slow cooked to bring out all the... - 129.434
Garlic Fried Steak
Put steaks into a large shallow dish.
Pour a mixture of the sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, celery salt, and paprika over steaks.
Cover; refrigerate 8 hours.
Heat shortening in a large heavy skillet.
Coat steaks with... - 34.3582
Garlic Pepper Steak With Tomato
Trim fat and bone from meat; cut meat into 4 to 6 serving pieces.
Grease large skillet lightly with fat from meat.
Brown meat thoroughly on one side; turn and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Brown other side of meat; turn and season with remaining.
1/4... - 43.2643
Marinated Rib Steaks With Garlic Parsley Butter
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until reduced by one-fourth (to 3/4 cup), about 4 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. In a glass, ceramic, or other nonreactive dish just large enough to... - 37.3407
Broiled Porterhouse Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and gash remaining fat edge to prevent curling.
Skewer tail close to steak.
Rub each side with garlic.
Combine salad oil, wine and Worcestershire sauce, and brush over steak.
Leave at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat broiler 10... - 40.0855
Onion Stuffed Steak
Slash fat edges of steak at 1-inch intervals, being careful not to cut into meat.
Slice pockets in each side of meat, cutting almost to bone.
In skillet cook onion and garlic in the 1 tablespoon butter.
Add celery salt and pepper.
Stuff pockets with onion... - 41.3159
Grilled Porterhouse Steak
Delve into the unusual Porterhouse steak brought to you by cajun speacilist chef Beryl Stokes. The tantalizing aroma of steak combined with potatoes and seasoning would just capture your senses . Try this different recipe and get grilled to it forever. - 102.421
Veal Steak In Sour Cream
Trim all excess fat from veal, remove bone and cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Combine 1/4 cup flour, the salt, paprika, pepper and parsley flakes and toss with veal in crock pot to coat thoroughly.
Add onion and garlic.
Dissolve beef bouillon cubes in... - 35.7686
Marinated Steak Kabobs
These Marinated Steak Kabobs are terrific meal starters ! Try out these highly appetizing marinated steak kabobs tonght for dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 36.6619
Szekszard Prime Steak
Put the veal bones in a pan with 2 oz. lard, and fry well in the oven.
Then add the onion and garlic, sliced into rounds; continue frying, then sprinkle with flour and when it has been fried for a short time, put into a pan.
Mix with paprika and dilute with 1... - 39.4728
Grilled Pepper Steak
Wishing for more flavor when you grill? Try this grilled pepper steak recipe that's fast and flavorful and will have others asking how you did it. - 41.6127
Japanese Teriyaki Steak
Mix ingredients for sauce.
Marinate steaks in mixture for 6 to 8 hours; charcoal broil.
While barbecuing, baste with mixture. - 22.9818
Steak With Lemon Pepper Crust
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Grate the zest from the lemons, then juice them.
3 Place the steaks in a shallow nonaluminum pan and pour the lemon juice over them. Let stand while you prepare the... - 33.535
Pan Fried Lamb Steaks
These Pan Fried Lamb Steaks are a hit wiith my family. Make your weekend dinner special with these Pan Fried Lamb Steaks. Well, don't forget to tell me all about it! I'm waiting! - 28.075
Full Flavored Steak
Combine the sugars, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar.
Put meat into a large shallow dish and pour soy sauce mixture over meat.
Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes, basting frequently and turning once or twice.
When ready to grill, remove meat from... - 34.6695
Full Flavored Steak
1. Combine the sugars, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar.
2. Put meat into a large shallow dish and pour soy sauce mixture over meat. Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes, basting frequently and turning once or twice.
3. When ready to grill, remove meat... - 28.1386
Place steaks into a shallow dish.
Using a fork, mash garlic with salt and pepper.
Add oil, parsley, oregano, dry mustard, vinegar, and wine.
Mix well with fork to form a paste.
Rub over steaks and let marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Grill to desired... - 39.8979
1) Arrange steak on grill and sear each side.
2) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Sprinkle one half of the pepper mixture over each side of steak.
4) Press firmly with spatula.
5) Cook 4 to 5 inches from coals for 12 minutes on each... - 34.7005
Hungarian Rump Steak
Cut the prepared onions and vegetables into rounds.
Dry the washed beef with a cloth, salt and dust with pepper.
Cut the bacon into ribbons, render and fry until it is yellow.
Remove the bacon cracklings and put aside.
Add a small quantity of lard to the... - 39.4773
1. Rub the cut surface of garlic on both sides of the steaks.
2. Into a measuring cup, drain the mushroom liquid and add beer to equal ½ cup.
3. Place steak on a broiler pan and broil 3 inches from heat until cooked according to... - 39.0975
1. Rub meat with cut surface of garlic. Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat until as done as desired.
2. Meanwhile, drain mushroom liquid into measuring cup. Add enough beer to measure 2/3 cup total liquid.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons steak drippings into a saucepan;... - 26.9371
Grilled Shark Steaks
Place shark, olive oil and lemon juice in deep plate; marinate 20 minutes.
Drain fish well and pat dry; using heavy knife cut each shark steak into 2 pieces.
A wooden mallet is useful to pound knife through bone.
Place butter, ginger, garlic, chives, sugar,... - 40.135
Broiled Herb Steak
Place beef on large piece of plastic wrap.
Mix remaining ingredients; brush both sides of beef with soy mixture.
Fold plastic wrap over beef and secure tightly.
Refrigerate at least 5 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Place beef on rack in broiler pan.
Set... - 37.6782
Grilled Herbed Veal Steaks
In sm.bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Place marinade and veal steaks in plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove veal from marinade; discard marinade.
Place... - 37.3439
In bowl combine first 5 ingredients; let stand 10 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 6 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and broil on a rack, basting with remaining marinade.
Cook until done to taste.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Dot with margarine, if... - 36.9011
Swank Porterhouse Steak
Slash fat edge of steak—don't cut into meat.
Slitting from fat side, cut pocket in each side of lean, almost to bone.
Combine onion and garlic, salt, pepper, and celery salt; fill pockets in steak.
Mix claret and soy sauce; brush on steak.
Grill over hot... - 32.6668