- » Garlic Basil Tomato
Garlic Basil Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Garlic Basil Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Garlic Basil Tomato recipes.
Pasta Shells Filled With Tomato Basil And Garlic
1. Cook the pasta shells until al dente. Drain very well. After they are drained, transfer to cotton or linen kitchen toweling and pat dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper... - 32.7218
Chicken Pomodoro With Tomato Basil Garlic
Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
Add chicken and brown over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 27.2336
Tomatoes Grilled With Basil And Garlic
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Combine the garlic, basil, salt, and oil in a small bowl.
3. Spoon the herb mixture onto the cut sides of the tomatoes and let stand at room temperature 1 hour. If using... - 26.949
You May Also Like!
Farm To Table Series - Tomato Sauce Garlic And Basil
1. Heat a pan of water and blanch the tomatoes in it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Let the tomatoes cool and remove the skin.
3. Puree the tomato in a tomato mill or the blender or using your hands.
4. Heat a pan with oil and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
5.... - 100.733
Tomato Garlic And Basil Pasta
An easy recipe for your dinner to have is pasta tossed in a tomato, garlic, basil sauce and the topped with some cheese! See the video for more on how to get this pasta going in your kitchen. - 76.4064
Fresh Tomato Sauce With Basil And Garlic
To skin the fresh tomatoes, cut an X in the top of each, cut out the core, and drop into a pot of boiling water for 5 seconds.
Immediately plunge the tomatoes into a bowl of cold water and strip off the skin.
Cut the tomatoes into 1/4 inch dice.
If you are... - 29.025
Cherry Tomato Basil And Garlic Confit
1. Warm the olive oil and garlic in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt.
2. When the garlic is tender, add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or until the tomato skins begin to crack. Add the basil leaves and warm gently.
3.... - 23.5473
Penne With Simple Tomato, Basil, And Garlic Sauce
Over medium-high heat, warm about 1/3 cup of the juice from the peeled tomatoes in a saucepan.
Add the onion and saute until soft, about 7 minutes.
Then add the garlic and saute another 3 minutes.
(If the tomato juice is bubbling too much, turn the heat down... - 36.0644
Creamy Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
3. Heat oil in a... - 35.951
Vermicelli With Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well, and set aside.
2. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add onion and minced garlic; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in... - 31.6338
Tomatillos And Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Vinegar
Tomatillos And Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Vinegar is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this tomatillo dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.8277
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 29.5502
Rotini With Tomato Basil Sauce
Rotini With Tomato Basil Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare side dish, Rotini With Tomato Basil Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.5103