- » Garlic
Garlic, also known as ‘lehsun’ in Hindi, is a closely related member of onion family. Garlic is commonly used as an ingredient in cooking and it has medicinal uses as well. The bulb of the garlic plant is ... More »
Have you ever tried your hand with roasted garlic? Yes, it is just awesome in taste and flavor. After roasting, the garlic becomes sweet and creamy, which you can use as a dip or spread. In this video, Dani shows how to roast the garlic in your oven without... - 124.377
Pizza With Roasted Garlic And Cheese Topping
Are you among the people who like to play with taste buds and keep introducing new tastes to your food? If so, you will like this roasted garlic pizza being made by the chef in this video. It is so garlicky and cheesy and yummy piece of munch. - 115.354
This Garlic Confit is a great flavoring agent. It works well with literally anything, salads, soups, stews, breads and you can serve it as a condiment. Watch this video for the detailed recipe. - 114.552
Garlic Herb Compound Butter
Create a special taste experience, with this Garlic Herb compound Butter recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef makes butter with couple of spices and then refrigerates it to give that awesome flavorful slant. You can make this in advance and can serve... - 114.336
Garlic Infused Olive Oil And Roasted Garlic
This video shows how to infuse olive oil with garlic and roasting garlic in olive oil. These can be used for so many dishes. Roasting garlic caramelizes it and sweetens the taste. You can eat it alone on toasted baguette or use in dips, mashed potatoes and... - 113.218
Garlic And Herb Flavored Oyster Crackers
We all love crackers, as a snack, with soups, stews, chili and dips. This is a fun and simple way to fancy up and spice your favorite crackers. These delicious, toasted, buttery flavored crackers make a wonderful addition for the holiday table and a Super... - 105.12
Garlic Compound Butter
1. In a mixing bowl, put roasted garlic paste, and unsalted butter. Mix it well.
2. Put the mixture on a wax paper, roll it and store it in refrigerator.
3. Serve garlic butter with toast.
You may add any herb to make compound butter... - 103.701
Roasted Garlic Cloves
Give a lift and add mellow sweetness to your bland mashed potatoes, soups, dressings or other recipes with roasted garlic. Chef Paul Hegeman presents a step-by-step instruction on how to roast garlic cloves at home, so that you can use this warm, toasty,... - 103.501
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 101.106
How To Roast Garlic
Here is a very simple video on how to roast garlic. Great for mashed potatoes, soups, spreads and pizza! - 101.021
Edamame Beans With Cilantro And Garlic
Beans are good when cooked and used as appetizers with other preparations as well. Watch Rula showing how to make Edamame Beans or Fava beans with cilantro garlic and olive oil. Great to have with Pita Bread. - 100.277
Easy Homemade Croutons
Here are some simple and delicious croutons made in a matter of minutes! Follow the Bagholder's recipe in the video or add parmesan, basil, pesto or anything that tickles your fancy to change it up a bit. It makes a great afternoon snack too. And as always,... - 97.7899
Flavorful Garlic And Chive Butter
Amp up your snack time experience with the extra flavorful garlic and chive butter. Here's a simple yet sumptuous recipe of the herb-packed butter recipe. It's so tasty and versatile that you can slather it on your bread and crackers, add it to your soups and... - 97.2418
Mashed Potato With Chef Shamy's Garlic Herb Saute Butter
Want to enjoy gourmet mashed potato in your home without any efforts? Try making it with Chef Shamy by following his Mashed Potato with Chef Shamy's Garlic Herb Sauté Butter recipe video. If you know how to boil your potatoes, you are done with your cooking.... - 97.0263
Garlic Mayonnaise And Dip
The yummy Garlic Mayo and Dip a very delicious sauce that should be tried out by everyone. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with burgers, French fries, poached fish, chicken nuggets and many more. - 96.3534
Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing
If you have a taste for garlic, then this recipe is best for you. The amazing flavor of garlic is combined with honey and vinegar. Try this recipe and serve the salad as a side dish or with any other meal. - 94.4681
Baked Garlic Croutons
If you have an old piece of French bread don’t throw is away! Make some garlic croutons cause that is what they are all about. Watch Chef Hendrik Cornelissen transform stale bread into wonderfully crunchy and garlicky croutons that are crisp and golden on... - 93.8114
No-equipment Homemade Garlic Aioli
Why use bottled mayonnaise when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John's attempt to bring down the bottled sauces industry is not in vain as his recipe to make homemade garlic mayonnaise without any blender or equipment is as easy as taking bottled... - 93.4722
Herb, Garlic And Lime Infused Butter
Butter can be interesting to use in sandwiches for breakfast or otherwise when infused with different flavors. Watch the video to know how to make herb and garlic infused butter. Great to store in a refrigerator and use. - 92.9604
Garlic Butter Tossed Vegetables
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you how to make veggies and Italian bread even more delicious easily just by letting this amazing butter melt in--and the kids can help with it. - 92.5444
Roasted Garlic Steak
What's better than a sirloin steak cooked to perfection on the grill? If you are having steak, don't skimp on the garlic. This roasted garlic steak with garlic confit is tender, juicy & full of flavor both inside and out. It's a "macho" steak that will... - 91.2847
Homemade Garlic Butter Spread
Why buy flavored butter from the supermarket when it is so easy to make it at home? And homemade butter tastes so much better and is 100% pure dairy, with no artificial color, preservatives or flavoring. Watch Bhavna flavor her homemade butter with garlic... - 91.1607
Oven Roasted Garlic
A yummy dish to be made with the little one. You will have the house wafting with the fragrance f this roasted garlic! A healthy and delicious dish being demonstrated by Sophie with the help of Mom! See the video! - 90.8741
Garlic Roast Potatoes With Rosemary And Sage
If you want to know how to turn simple dishes into exotic ones, watch this video recipe of garlic roast potatoes with rosemary and sage. You will see how adding a few fragrant ingredients take this dish to a next level and your diners would ask you to make it... - 89.399
Prawns In Hot Garlic Sauce
Wondering what to do with the prawns you have? Watch Chef Vikas and get an idea. Here is a famous recipe prawns cooked in hot garlic sauce. A recipe that requires the prawns to be first deep fried and then coked in a sauce. Watch and learn! - 86.345
Cold Smoked Sweet Garlic Salmon
Smoked salmon would never be so flavorful and appealing. Here is an outstanding recipe that you would definitely like to try and pamper your taste buds with this gorgeous smoked salmon. The video here exhibits amazing cold smoking technique like never before.... - 85.8242
Crunchy Garlic Parmesan Croutons
That's right, we're talking about these crispy Garlic Parmesan Croutons. What can soups do without them, eh? Good croutons like this are always legen...wait for it..dary! You can learn how to make them in this video. Mazel Tov! - 83.9772
Homemade Ginger And Garlic Paste
This video is a creation of SuperVeggieDelight. You can visit SuperVeggieDelight for complete recipes, and more videos. - 82.9263
Easy Grilled Onions And Roasted Garlic
Hosting a barbecue? Watch this video to learn a great grilled onion and roasted garlic recipe that makes a great accompaniment. The chef shares these great tips to get your grilled onion and roasted garlic right. Give it a try. - 82.8148
Garlic Butter — The Easy Way Part 1 Preparation
Whether you need a yummy, flavorful spread for your crusty bread or corn on the cob or something to top your veggie or hot baked potato, you can never go wrong with something as palatable as roasted garlic butter. This creamy, spreadable butter provides a... - 82.7471
Garlic Butter — The Easy Way Part 3 Cooking And Serving
Want something flavorful to complement your grilled food? Here is a quick recipe on how to make garlic butter from the scratch. Impressive, flavorful and deceptively easy, this yummy butter brings to your table loads of taste and a slew of health benefits... - 82.4471
Easy Roasted Garlic
Need roasted garlic for that added flavor in your dish? Watch this video to learn how you can get perfectly roasted garlic without having them burnt. Moreover, this method will help cut down the acidity and enhance the taste as well. - 82.167
Garlic Butter — The Easy Way Part 2 Cooking
Nothing beats the tantalizing sight and smell of melting dollop of garlic butter slowly dripping down the corncob? Wonderfully simple to make, this lovely tasting butter goes well with almost anything, starting from a lobster tail to pasta and more. For the... - 80.9856
Garlic Mash Potatoes
If you're looking for some quick and easy recipes, then this one is for you. The Chef shows how to make garlic mashed potatoes. You can serve it with toasted bread. Do watch the video for this easy and quick recipe. - 78.8793
Bored with the same old butter spread? Try this herbed and seasoned garlic butter recipe to pep up your breakfasts. Watch this video to learn how you can transform your store bought butter into a spread so delicious. Great video! - 78.8618
Ethiopian Split Peas Sauce
Want to prepare a flavorful Ethiopian delicacy this weekend? You can get the recipe right here. Watch chef Joel demonstrate a stepwise procedure to make Ethiopian Split Peas Sauce that is totally irresistible. Do not miss it. - 78.5689
Garlic And Balsamic Marinated Seared Pork Tenderloin
What a better way to cook pork than to marinate it in a spicy sauce and then cook it? Check out this video where the chef shows how to marinate pork tenderloin in garlic and balsamic sauce and cook it. Ideal to serve with garlic and balsamic mixture and... - 77.7832
It's good for your heart! The garlic, not mayonnaise. This dip is a quick and easy and always goes well with everything; steak, hamburgers, chicken, fish, fries, on sandwiches, in salads, hot dogs and just about anything you like. Make a bottle of this and... - 71.3482
Baby Squash In Herb And Garlic Marinade
1.Cut ends of squashes and leave whole.
2. Put on steamer rack over boiling water, cover and steam until tender . Test by piercing tip of a knife, 2-3 minutes.
3.Put on a plate.
4.To make the marinade, in a nonaluminum bowl, mix together olive oil,... - 49.4983
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Slowly fry the garlic and onions quickly by turning frequently, in 2 tablespoons butter for about 10 minutes until soft, but do not brown.
3) Into a mixing bowl,sieve flour,... - 48.9071
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.4296
Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
1) With kitchen paper, wipe and clean the mushrooms.
2) Remove the stalks and finely chop them.
3) In a small saucepan, place the chopped stalks, garlic, spring onion, tomato and lemon juice.
4) Cook gently for 3-5 minutes until the... - 47.6079
Veal Fricassee With Garlic
1) Coat the veal cubes with flour and shake off any excess flour.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat oil and butter and fry the veal cubes till golden brown. Strain the fried cubes onto a warm platter.
3) In the same skillet, saute garlic, onions and... - 47.3027
Solar Cooked Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
An easy recipe cooked in the solar cooker. Rosemary and garlic scent the potatoes well. Cooking using the solar heater, the video is a mere guide without any instructions which is disappointing! - 47.2509
Whole Garlic Appetizer
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2) Remove the outer covering from garlic heads and remove a 1/2 inch slice from top of each head, revealing meat of cloves, but leaving heads as it is.
3) Fry the garlic, onions, and peppercorns in oil quickly by... - 46.5001
Veal Garlic Chop
1.Rub veal chop over crushed black peppercorns and salt to add taste in it.
2. Take a heavy skillet, combine butter and oil in it and make the combo hot but it should not start smoking. Add veal in it and trim down heat into medium.
3. Cook the veal in... - 46.4848
Winter Greens With Roasted Garlic
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In an ovenproof custard cup add stock and garlic. Combine till done.
3) Bake for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
4) In a pan heat water and steam kale for about 4 minutes.
5) In a large bowl add... - 46.2563
Roast Loin Of Pork With Caraway Lemon And Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to a setting of 20C/fan 200C/gas 7; remove the pork loin from the fridge and allow it to thaw
2. Crush peeled garlic pods in a pestle and portar alongw ith a teaspoon of sea salt; add ground cloves, lemon juice, pepper,... - 45.8376
Golden Garlic And Onion
Melt butter and oil in a heavy-based pot over low heat.
Add garlic, onion, sugar and 1 tsp salt.
Cover and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until very soft, 30 minutes.
Add 1 or 2 tbsp hot water to pan if necessary to prevent browning.
Uncover and turn the... - 45.6627
Garlic Stuffed Veal Roast With Garlic Mirepoix
Put the oil in a Dutch oven and brown the veal on all sides over medium-high heat.
Remove the veal.
Add the butter to the oil that remains, and saute the vegetables and minced garlic over low heat until they are very soft but not brown.
Add the tomatoes and... - 45.4626
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 45.2206
Rabbit With Red Bell Peppers And Garlic
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix the garlic powder, mixed herbs and salt and pepper on a plate.
Roll the rabbit pieces in the mixture until well coated.
Pour the oil into the hot... - 44.8089
Aioli - Garlic Mayonnaise
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a food processor or a small bowl, whisk the egg yolks with a pinch of salt, the pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice until thick.
3) Stir in the garlic.
4) Slowly add in the oil, drop by drop at... - 44.8042
Shrimp In Garlic Butter Scampi
Would you like to try a tasty Shrimp In Garlic Butter Scampi recipe? Shrimp In Garlic Butter Scampi comes from European cuisine and it is eaten as a Main Dish. Just try this dish and see how you get hooked to it! - 44.776
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe makes a great side dish. You can make this irresistible dish easily at home and impress your family. You must try this Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe and share the feedback. - 44.6192
In a large shallow dish, stir together the broth, wine or sherry, olive oil, salt, oregano, pepper and garlic.
Add the shrimp and turn them to coat them well.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
(Do not marinate for... - 44.6076
Green Beams Au Garlic
1. Wash beans, trim, and cut in half if too long.
2. Cook the beans in uncovered condition in boiling water or via steam for 15 minutes until the beans become crisp-tender.
3. Do not overcook the beans.
4. Drain the beans and set them aside.
5. Take a... - 44.4889
Snails In Garlic Butter
1. Prepare several hours before serving.
2. Wash snail shells and drain well on paper towels.
3. Drain snails thoroughly and set aside.
4. In medium bowl, combine butter with remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. In each shell place a... - 44.4674
Roasted Garlic Pizza With Arugula And Sun Dried Tomatoes
To make the roasted garlic: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the garlic in a small baking dish and toss with the oil.
Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cloves are tender and just beginning to lightly brown.
Remove from the oven.
Cool the garlic... - 44.3895
Lemon Garlic Veal
1) Remove excess fat from cutlets; and cut them into 4 serving-size pieces.
2) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the cutlets and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3) In a shallow dish, place the... - 44.365
Pasta With Oil And Garlic
1) In a large pot, bring water to the boil.
2) Add the pasta, stirring.
3) Boil again and cook until the pasta is tender but still firm in the center, 6 to 8 minutes or according to package directions.
4) Drain the pasta and run under cold water... - 44.2449
Broiled Shrimp With Garlic Butter
1. Wash the shrimp
2. Shell them and remove the vein
3. Dry the veins with paper towels
4. Preheat the broiler
5. In a shallow baking tray, heat the butter and melt it but do not let it brown completely
6. Add in the oil, lemon juice,... - 44.2054
Grilled Tiger Shrimp With Dill, Thyme And Garlic
1. Preheat coals to medium hot before grilling.
2. Devein peeled shrimp, while keep a tail piece intact. Keep shrimp under cold water, rinse well and pat dry.
3. Take a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice, herbs, pepper, garlic and oil well. Add... - 44.1564
Vegetable Napoleon With Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread kosher salt 1/4 inch thick in a 6-inch square or smaller baking pan.
Place the bulb of garlic in the center, root-side down.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the garlic.
Bake the garlic for 35 to 45 minutes, until... - 44.1175
Garlic Croutons And Rouille
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rouille: Roast the bell peppers over an open flame or in a broiler until the skin is charred and blistered.
3) Transfer the peppers in a large plastic bag and keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Peel the... - 43.7784
1) Thinly slice cheese into 30 slices of about 1/4 inches thick.
2) Remove the outer covering of garlic and slice each clove lengthwise into about 6 ovals.
3) Take a deep, heavy saucepan over moderate-low heat and heat oil in it.
4) Add... - 43.7733
1) In a large bowl, beat egg along with water.
2) Dip the steak into the egg mixture and transfer to a plate containing bread crumbs, coating both sides well.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil and fry the steak till golden brown on both sides.
4) Dab... - 43.5884
Griddled Garlic And Lemon Squid
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, then place in a saucepan with the stock.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and leave the pan covered so the rice can steam while you cook the... - 43.5077
Solar Cooked Roasted Garlic
Roasted Garlic is a fragrant dish that can be made! An incredible dish to prepare otherwise. This video calls for the solar cooker method. See the video for more. - 43.5055
This Tzatsiki will make your taste buds crave for more! It is a Greek cuisine delicacy. This Tzatsiki is never going to fail as an accompaniment. This dish is prepared with yogurt and cucumber as the key ingredients and it is delicious and flavorful. Do not... - 43.3806
1. Use the cut clove of garlic to rub the salad bowl with.
2. Then line the bowl with the romaine leaves
3. In the same bowl, arrange the cut vegetables, the ham and cheese, and the prepared deviled eggs.
4. Sprinkle with salt and... - 43.2658
Boil macaroni in salted water until al dente (firm, but not too soft).
Garlic sauce: This is a recipe for the more adventurous.
If you like garlic, you're in for a real treat.
If you're the timid type, use only 15 garlic cloves but not less.
Cook the garlic... - 43.1521
Sweet And Sour Garlic Vegetables
1. Peel, trim, and slice vegetables with care.
2. Combine vinegar, salt, and sugar in a large jar.
3. Add vegetables to the jar, and shake well to mix them properly.
4. Cover the jar and place it in freeze overnight with occasional shaking of its... - 43.1162
Sharon's Garlic Monkfish
1) Wash the monkfish and slice them into serve-size chucnks.
2) In a skillet, melt 1/4 pound butter and saute garlic, onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper for about a minute.
3) Pour in 1/2 cup dry white wine and cook till the vegetable... - 42.9685
Turnips And Turnip Greens With Ginger And Garlic
1) In a vegetable steamer place the turnips and steam over boiling water, by covering for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Do not overcook. Place the turnips aside.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, add oil and heat over low heat.... - 42.904
Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Bisque
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 400°F.
DISCARD THE LOOSE, PAPERY outer skin from the garlic head and wrap it in a piece of foil.
Roast the garlic in the oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
At the same time, bake the potatoes for the dumplings until tender, about 50... - 42.8902
Aubergine With Chilli And Garlic
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add aubergine, garlic and chilli flakes and cook, stirring frequently over high heat, until golden, 5-7 minutes.
Turn down heat to medium-low.
Stir in tomato puree and oregano and cook, stirring occasionally, until aubergine... - 42.796
Monkfish With Garlic And Herb Butter
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2) Bring the butter to room temperature and add herbs and garlic, chill.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in each monkfish fillet and pack with the chilled butter.
4) Close the slit covering... - 42.7879
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the sour cream mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate until needed.
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Cut about 20 slits, evenly spaced and approximately 3/4 inch... - 42.6902
Dry Roasted Squid With Garlic Mayonnaise
1) Clean the squid after washing it thoroughly, discarding the innards and cutting away the eyes and alimentary tract from the head.
2) Cut the squid body open lengthwise.
3) Portion the body into 3 or 4 large slices and score the pieces gently... - 42.6246
Garlic mussles are cooked and flavored with wine and garlic. Prepared in the microwave, the garlic mussles are best served as appetizers or a side with garlic butter spooned over them. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 42.5901
Rape A La Romana
Discard the tough outer leaves.
Cut off any tough stems.
Cut the leaves and stems into 2-inch pieces.
Wash in several changes of water and drain.
Drop the rape into a large saucepan filled with rapidly boiling water.
Bring back to the boiling point and... - 42.4457
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley
1)Wash scallops and drain thoroughly later cutting in half, if required.
2)Place flour seasoned with salt and pepper in bowl.
3)Add scallops and coat with flour either by hands or spoon.
4)Use large skillet, heat oil and butter so that scallops are not... - 42.4313
Grilled Peppery Salmon With Garlic Greens
To make the salmon: Coat the grill rack or broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
Preheat the grill to medium or preheat the broiler.
Sprinkle the salmon with the salt and pepper.
Cover loosely and let stand while cooking the greens.
Grill or broil... - 42.3467
Roast Whole Snapper With Peppers And Fried Garlic
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, minced garlic, peppers, potatoes, herbs, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the olive oil; mix well.
Transfer the vegetable mixture to a shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate the fish and... - 42.0625
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Make twenty 1 inch wide strips of the dough by unrolling it and cutting crosswise.
3.Make loose knots of each strip and place them on the baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch space between the knots.... - 42.0089
Stuffed Vine Leaves With Garlic Yogurt
1. Rinse the vine leaves in plenty of cold water. Put in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix together the onion, spring onions, parsley, mint, lemon, chilli, fennel, rice and 25 ml / 1 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil.... - 41.7677
Roast Capon With Whole Garlic Herbs And Potatoes
Wipe capon inside and out with damp cloth.
Combine thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub half of the mixture on inside and outside of capon.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
Stir together butter and oil; drizzle half of the mixture over... - 41.6806
Sauteed New Potatoes With Garlic And Herbs
1. Take a 12-inch skillet, add olive oil, garlic and onion and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
2. Stir in potatoes and toss thoroughly to coat well.
3. Cover the skillet and cook for about 20 minutes, on medium heat, turning frequently.
4.... - 41.648
Garlic Veal Stew &agnolotti
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add about half the veal and brown on all sides; remove meat from pan as it is browned.
Repeat to brown remaining veal.
Set all veal aside.
Then add onion and about 1 tablespoon... - 41.2693
Squash With Garlic
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, put together all ingredients and toss well.
2. Cook covered on High for 4 minutes; stir once after 2 minutes of cooking.
3. Let the dish stand covered for 1 minute for the squash to become tender.
4.... - 41.2644
Broiled Sole With Garlic Butter And Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a large broilerproof skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant and light golden, about 3 minutes.
3. Measure... - 41.1602
Ko Chooh Juhn
Put the pepper halves into a large saucepan and just cover with water.
Bring to the boil and blanch the peppers for 5 minutes.
Drain and set them aside while you make the filling.
Put the beef, onion, garlic, soy sauce, chilli powder and sesame seeds into a... - 40.9377
Garlic Lemon Shrimp
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2. In a small saucepan, warm 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the dill, scallions, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Stir in the lemon... - 40.9263
Swordfish Baked On A Bed Of Garlic Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Take a small bowl and mix together mustard and lemon juice.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put the steaks and glaze with mustard mixture. Cover the dish and put in the refrigerator.
4. In a roasting pan, add... - 40.8938
Val's Potatoes With Garlic And Parsley
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch dices.
2. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and salt.
3. Plan the pan over a medium flame and boil for 12 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
4. Drain the potatoes in a... - 40.7839
Swordfish Skewers With Garlic Lime Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Grate the lime zest and measure out 2 teaspoons. Juice the lime and measure out 3 tablespoons.
3 In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, tomato... - 40.6779
Garlic Mushroom Starter
1) In a deep microwavable dish, melt butter.
2) Add in the garlic and saute for a minute. When the mixture starts to foam slightly, add in the mushrooms.
3) Mix well. Let all the mushrooms get a nice coating of butter.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
5)... - 40.5354
Garlic Recipes By Category