- » Garbanzo Bean Rice
Garbanzo Bean Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garbanzo bean rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garbanzo bean rice recipes.
Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice
I always jokingly say that Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice is my soul's food. I heard my husband quote the same about Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice the other day. I will not be surprised if you say the same thing too. - 35.9053
Garbanzos And Rice
This Garbanzos and Rice dish are terrific ! Just try this sweetish garnished bean and rice casserole for your next meal with some really savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Garbanzos and Rice dish are welcome ! - 41.7425
Baked Garbanzo Beans And Artichoke
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients to mix well.
3) Use an oiled 9" x 13" baking dish to press the mixture.
4) Place inside oven and bake for 45 minutes.
5) Serve with your favorite gravy. - 44.3817
Curried Garbanzo Beans And Potatoes
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add yellow pepper and onion; saute 6 minutes or until tender.
Sprinkle with flour and next 4 ingredients.
Stir well, and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
Add 2 1/2 cups water and potato; reduce heat,... - 36.5347
Curried Puri In Buttermilk Sauce & Curried Garbanzo Beans
Wanting to prepare a different lunch, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried puri in buttermilk sauce with leftover puris and serve with rice. Team up with curried garbanzo beans with potatoes in tomato sauce. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy... - 89.6724
In a 2-quart casserole combine uncooked rice, undrained garbanzo beans, chicken broth, choice of cubed meat, water, onion, undrained mushrooms, parsley, and pepper.
Cover and bake in a 350Â° oven for 60 minutes or till rice is tender, stirring once.
Stir... - 31.7635
Vegetarian Garbanzo Stew (chickpea)
This recipe combines frugality with nutrition and deliciously clean eats! Garbanzos, a.k.a. chickpeas, are mega healthy for you! They also have a distinct nutty flavor. If you are a big time meat eater, I promise you will not miss the meat at all with this... - 131.35
Garbanzo Sauce Over Brown Rice
Garbanzo Sauce Over Brown Rice is a simply delicious side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Garbanzo Sauce Over Brown Rice; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 42.6606
Spanish Rice And Garbanzos
1) Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat margarine in it. Add onion, rice, green pepper and garlic powder. Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2) Add salt, water and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and... - 43.8955
1. In a pan, pour in the oil and let it heat.
2. Add in the cumin seeds, onion, green chili, garlic and ginger. Sauté for a few seconds.
3. Add in the turmeric and tomatoes and stir.
4. Season with coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder... - 113.598
Channa Masala Chole Chana
1. In a blender, add in the onion, garlic, ginger and green chili. Make fine paste and set aside.
2. In a pan, pour in the oil and let it heat.
3. Add in the cumin seeds and onion paste. Stir for a few minutes.
4. Season with turmeric... - 115.14
Garbanzo Stuffed Cabbage
Buzz the cooked garbanzos and yogurt in a blender until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl; stir in the rice, parsley, chives, and all the remaining stuffing ingredients.
Place 2 tablespoons of the stuffing in the middle of each... - 40.2329
Curried Garbanzos And Potatoes
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add green pepper and green onion pieces; saute 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth and next 6 ingredients, stirring well to combine.
Bring to a boil; cover,... - 38.703
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add yellow onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft but not browned (about 7 minutes).
Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into 1-inch chunks.
To pan, add... - 40.9473
Simple Rawalpindi Chole
A hot bowl of Rawalpindi chole is a delicacy to enjoy, when it is served with steaming rice or Indian breads like naan, roti, bature etc. It is also a good source of vegetable protein, fiber and loads of minerals. You can make it little less spicy, if you ... - 121.647
Tomato Rice Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes or until onion has softened.
Add the water, tomato puree, bouillon, rice, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, spinach, basil and oregano; bring to a... - 41.7455
Indian Chana Dal With Garlic
Have you tried cooking Chana Dal? A common dal used in Indian cooking, it is really healthy and full of protein. Here is a video showing you how to prepare this dal. A simple recipe and the use of a pressure cooker enables you to prepare this quickly. - 116.408
Middle Eastern Bean Soup
Mideast Bean Soup is an unique bean recipe with a variation of kidney and garbanzo beans. The added brown rice and lentils in lamb stock make Mideast Bean Soup a heavy filling. Add some cayenne pepper if you want it spicy and serve with plain yoghurt. - 41.2102
Brown Rice With Garden Vegetables And Beans
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add water and broth to onion mixture, and bring to a boil.
Stir in rice and next 6 ingredients.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until... - 42.6314
Easy Beans & Rice
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine water, rice, onion, garlic, butter and salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Mix in remaining... - 38.0656
Bean Rice And Vegetable Stew
In saucepan combine bouillon, carrots, onion, bay leaf, and garlic.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add chick peas, tomatoes, broccoli, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Cook over low heat 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Divide evenly. - 38.0195
Beans And Rice Salad
Combine rice, water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and simmer until all water is.absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Place rice in bowl and refrigerate.
When chilled, add beans, tomato, celery, green pepper and onion to... - 36.0442
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, roasted... - 40.899
Zesty Bean Salad
This Zesty Bean Salad is simply fabulous ! I love this irresistible seasoned garbanzo beans with my rice or pasta dishes ! Try this Zesty Bean Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 43.9375
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, jalapenos, and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or till tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, cilantro, and salt. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Add cooked rice, garbanzo beans, and 1/2 cup of... - 30.7155
Bean-vegetable Casserole With Pesto
I do not know from where exactly I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe. However, from wherever I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe I was just delighted after trying this. Prepare it! - 37.6159
Wild Rice Tabbouleh
This Wild Rice Tabbouleh is one of the best rice salads that I've ever known. I have this savory rice with a plethora of vegetables and seasonings as it is, but you can have it as a side course with meat or any other suitable dish ! Just try this Wild Rice... - 35.3558
This quick and easy pulav is a medley of colorful vegetables, nuts and chickpeas with rice. The dish is wholesome, tasty and full of nutrients. It is the perfect answer to a lazy Sunday afternoon or a meal put together in a jiffy. Either way it is tasty. Vary... - 44.8142
Chana Upkari Phovu
Wash chana and soak for 8-10 hrs.
Add potatoes and salt and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
Heat oil in a pot and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add cut red chilli and fry for about 5 seconds.
Now add the curry leaves and heeng. Pour cooked chana.... - 43.8233
Bean 'n' Grain Mix
In a large container combine 7 or more of the dried ingredients; mix well.
In 2-cup containers or plastic bags package the mixture.
Use some as gifts, adding a copy of the soup recipe to each package. - 28.6345
Four Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix all the beans together.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped and add to the beans.
3) Add oil, vinegar, Vegex, salt, tarragon, lemon juice, honey and pepper, process to... - 44.0669
Texas Bean Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add ingredients except lettuce and stir well.
2. Marinate for an hour or 2 at room temperature or chill if desired.
3. Serve the Texas Bean Salad on lettuce and team it along with rice. - 35.3596
Two Bean Chili
The two bean chili is a beef and sausage chili made with garbanzo and kidney beans. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the two bean chili is cooked along with vegetables. Made with added olives and cheese, the two bean chili can be served over or with rice for a... - 42.7411
Brown Rice With Chickpeas And Garden Vegetables
1. Snap off tough ends of asparagus, and cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, onion, and next 3 ingredients, saute 5 minutes. Add broth, and bring to a boil. Stir in rice and next
3 ingredients.... - 35.2367
1. Take a pot and add water, chicken and salt and boil the mixture.
2. Cook on slow heat for about an hour until the chicken turns soft.
3. When done remove the chicken from pot, cool and separate meat from bones.
4. Save the stock.
5. Add butter to... - 45.7194
Hearty Meatless Chili
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place pot over a medium flame.
3. Boil the liquid for a few minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and reduce the flame.
5. Cover the pot and simmer 20 minutes until the lentils are almost... - 46.9188
Vegetarian Chili: Soulful And Full Of Flavor
Spicy veggie beans!!! An interesting combination of vegetables and variety of beans in a delicious savory sauce. This video shows how easily one can prepare this spicy dish. Combination of chili,cumin,oregano,basil and seasoning salt, produces and excellent... - 127.197
Spanish Chicken With Olives
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the garbanzo beans, rice, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes with their liquid, water, garlic powder, saffron, and 1/3 cup of the olives. Top with the chicken. Season with the paprika and garlic... - 32.8418
Gluten Free Pizza
Check out for this gluten free pizza with flax seeds, shitake mushrooms and zucchini. The video shares great information on the nutritional benefits of flax seeds, brown rice, zucchini and shitake mushrooms. Watch the video to make this incredible and super... - 107.191
Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Sprinkle roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
Place roast, bone ends up, on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Combine rice mix, contents of seasoning packet, chicken broth, and next 3 ingredients in a medium... - 45.7334
Paneer Vegetable Jalfrezi Or Paneer Korma
Indian cuisine lovers will really like this dish. In India it's called Vegetable Jalfrezi. Chef Bhavna explains how to make this dish so well. You can use any vegetables you like even tofu can be used instead of cottage cheese. So don't forget to check out... - 101.899
Palak Chhole Or Chana (spinach And Chick Peas Curry)
Again those who are searching for some different curry recipes, should check this out. This is a punjabi curry and is called palak and chhole curry in India. Spinach is very good for health. Check out the video for this tasty and healthy curry recipe. - 97.2443
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and garlic powder in paper or plastic bag; add chicken, a few pieces at a time and shake.
In large skillet brown chicken on all sides in hot shortening; remove chicken.
In skillet combine remaining ingredients and 3/4 teaspoon... - 36.3367
California Style Beef Stew
In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon bits.
Add beef chunks to drippings.
Brown on all sides.
Cook until tender.
Stir in flour.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, chili powder and bacon bits.
Stir and cover.
Cook slowly until meat is... - 40.1168
Big Bowl Chili
Big bowl chili is a beef chili prepared with loads of veggies in it. Flavored with red wine and herbs, the big bowl chili is spiced with chili powder and garlic amongst others. Served with rice, this chili makes a full and complete meal. - 45.2668
Jim's Chili-chicken Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add tomatoes,- cook 5 minutes over low heat. Stir in chicken and next 8 ingredients (chicken through chiles),- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes,... - 27.9178
Doña Rossana Cooks Tamales
To make tamales all ingredients have to be pre-cooked.
The day before salt the meat, 2 tablespoons of salt for the chicken and 2 for the spare ribs.
Leave the garbanzo beans soaking in water in the refrigerator overnight.
Cook the garbanzo beans for two... - 42.0067
Khatte And Spicy Safed Chole
Safed chole (white chickpea), also known as garbanzo beans, is one of the most popular Punjabi dishes commonly savored with bhature, puri, rice and roti. Safed chole can be made in a number of ways, however here I have made my favorite khatte and spicy chole.... - 34.887
Lenten Convent Soup
1. Take a bowlful of water and add garbanzos into it and soak overnight. Or soak them on a short period and drain.
2. Take a saucepan, add soaked garbanzos and pour 2 quarts water over it and boil for an hour.
3. Stir in soda and boil... - 46.315
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.8878
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Cook onion and beef until browned, turning only occasionally, about 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine browned meat mixture with garbanzos, corn, chili, olives, rice, salt, oregano, and thyme. Put in... - 30.2937
Western Style Turkey Soup
Place cold water and beans in large kettle or Dutch oven.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add turkey legs, onions, bouillon granules, oregano, salt, bay leaf, and pepper.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 44.1885
Spicy Orange Hummus
Drop parsley, onion, and garlic through food chute with food processor on, and process until minced.
Add orange juice and remaining ingredients, and process until smooth. - 30.6846
Learn how to prepare this healthy, flavorful and easy dish at home using Chickpeas (also called Garbanzo Beans, Chole , Chane etc) - 114.137
Surfinsapo's Lamb Tagine
This is a really easy recipe for the classic slow cooked North African lamb tagine, that's sure to become a family favorite. This lamb stew is full of exotic flavors and aromas with succulent chunks of lamb cooked with sweet onions, baby carrot, garbanzos,... - 115.835
Pindi Chole got its name from the place of its origin in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. This Chole is made using 'Kabuli Channa' or the Black/Dark Garbanzo Beans. This dish has a strong aroma and is tangy/sour and has almost no gravy. Its dark color is mostly achieved... - 41.5257
Vegetable Pilaf is a ricey treat for the parties. This Vegetable Pilaf is rich with the flavors of kernel corn, seasonings, chick peas and pepper. Just give this yummy Vegetable Pilaf a try. - 40.5914
Spinach And Chickpea Stew
Talk about nutrition and this spinach and chickpea stew has got to fetch your attention due to its nutritional value. It is full of protein and vitamins and that is clearly visible from the ingredients. Put together with some delight rice it is a power packed... - 119.265
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.5915
Tom Belton's Lamb With Honey And Almonds
Presoak top and bottom of pot in water for 15 minutes.
Pour all ingredients, except the arrowroot, into large round bowl, and mix thoroughly with your hands.
Place mixture in presoaked pot.
Place the covered pot in cold oven.
Turn temperature to 450... - 40.6568
Chole Palak or Chickpeas and spinach is a great combination and a healthy, protein rich, vegan dish. Chickpeas immersed in a mildly spiced spinach gravy, this dish can be served with roti, naan puri or rice. Enjoy this easy and yummy recipe any day of the... - 127.72
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 81.5206
Kale And Quinoa Pilaf
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, carrot, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add curry, chili paste, and ginger root; saute 1 minute.
Add kale and remaining ingredients; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly... - 34.4591
Easy Chicken Curry
1. Blend lemon juice, salt, tomato, ginger, curry, red pepper, curry and onion.
2. In a fry pan pour the sauce and stir. Stir till the mixture is dark enough.
3. Add the chicken and turn so that the chicken is well coated.
4. Cover the pan and simmer... - 42.9976
COMBINE all ingredients except couscous and parsley in slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Serve over couscous.
Garnish with parsley, if desired. - 36.5609
Chole Aur Khumb
Drain the chickpeas, then rinse and drain again.
Wash the mushrooms and cut vertically into two or four pieces, depending on the size.
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Stir in the onions and saute until brown.
Add the... - 47.3204
Mediterranean Chickpea And Quinoa Summer Salad.
This healthy yet delicious chickpea and quinoa salad is a great alternative to your traditional and boring leafy green salad. The quinoa serves as a great base for the flavorful vinaigrette and protein filled garbanzo beans. Since quinoa is gluten free, this... - 127.143
Chhole (my Style)
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of Channa Masala then look no further. The chef prepares a real nice gravy and then adds the chickpeas. You can serve it with roti or rice. Watch the video for the recipe as Channa Masala is one of the famous dish - 110.913
Chickpea Curry In Slowcooker
Learn how to prepare chickpeas (Garbanzo beans) curry in slowcooker. This is a very healthy and easy recipe. - 110.505
Stuffed Grape Leaves
Combine yogurt, 2 tablespoons mint, lemon rind, and honey in a bowl, and stir well.
Cover and chill.
Rinse grape leaves under cold water; drain well, and pat dry with paper towels.
Remove stems, and discard.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat... - 38.3808
Hellberg's Zucchini Goop
Combine juice and vegetables in a large kettle. Bring to a boil and boil gently for 20 minutes. Turn off heat, and then add salt, curry powder, chili powder, and cumin. You may wish to taste as you add the spices and vary the amounts, or leave out as you... - 24.1287
Sabji Aur Channe
Place the tomato paste, yogurt, all the dry ground spices, ginger paste, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
Drain and rinse the chickpeas, and drain again.
Heat the oil and butter in a wok or a deep pan over... - 47.4824
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the onion, garlic and carrot just until vegetables are limp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for water and sauté lightly just until the flavors are... - 49.111
1) In a bowl, combine the chickpea chips, puffed rice, noodles, salt, pepper, chili powder, and cayenne. Mix well.
2) To the bowl, add the potato, chickpeas, onion, cilantro, and lemon zest. Toss well.
3) Just before serving, add the... - 43.9956
Spring Vegetable Paella
No special pans required! Experience authentic-tasting paella with fresh vegetables, rice and saffron seasonings. It's quick and easy! - 37.7578
Chickpeas are a very rich source of proteins, minerals such as calcium and high in carbohydrates too. They are used widely in various cuisines across the globe in a number of dishes. Chole is a popular Indian dish that is made with chickpeas and generally... - 29.7962
Sabat Sabzian Balti Style
Heat the oil in a wok or deep, round-bottomed pan over medium heat.
Add the onions or shallots, and the garlic and ginger pastes, and stir-fry for about a minute.
Add all the dry spices and tomato paste, and cook, stirring, for another minute.
Stir in the... - 45.7369
Banana Leaf Vegetable Curry
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook with constant stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 46.753
Aloo / Palak Bhaji
Alu (colocasia)/ palak (spinach) bhaji is a must on the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The colocasia / spinach leaves are cooked and wonderfully blended in tangy tamarind and aromatic flavours of asafoetida, ground cumin and coriander. Tastes amazing... - 47.3323
Chana Masala - Chickpeas Gravy Curry
This is a spicy, tasty, protein rich Punjabi dish which is very popular throughout the world now. Easy to make and can be had with any Indian bread. - 125.811
CACCIATORE (" in the style of foragers") is one of the most popular Northern Italian recipes. To me it is true comfort food, perfect for a fall meal. I use an assortment of available vegetables with the back-drop of tomatoes. I usually use some sliced... - 50.9465