- » Garam Masala Green Bean
Garam Masala Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garam masala green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garam masala green bean recipes.
Indian Chili / Rajma Masala
Learn how to cook red and black kidney beans in a curry sauce, Indian style. You can definitely consider this recipe to Indian style Vegetarian chili. - 0
Rajma Masala - Kidney Beans
Rajma Masala - Rajma lentils (also "Kidney Beans" due to their shape) is a very popular north Indian ingredient. Healthy Diet Rajma Masala is an all time favorite dish. - 0
The Channa masala is the popular Indian dish that has come to be accepted world wide. Channa cooked to the right consistency in a hot and spicy gravy. A delicious side dish that goes well with any of the Indian breads. - 46.2851
Have you been looking for an easy to prepare Indian chana masala recipe? look no further, this video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Indian delicacy. - 125.908
Usually this curry is served with rice and its called as Rajma chawal. You can also serve this curry with any Indian Bread. - 49.6006
Rajma Masala With Less Oil
1. Soak 200 grams rajma in water overnight and boil it the next day for 1 hour.
2. Heat a pan to medium flame, add oil, then cloves and cardamom.
3. Add chopped onions and fry till they turn golden brown.
4. Add green chilies and... - 107.744
Green Beans With Mustard
Wash green beans and trim ends.
Slice finely into rounds of about 1/4 inch.
In a cup or small bowl, mix the yogurt with the green chili or cayenne, parsley, salt, sugar, dry mustard, cumin, and lemon juice.
Add 3 tablespoons water and mix well.
Heat the oil... - 47.4006
Seitan Green Bean Curry
Prepare the vegetables and have all of the ingredients near at hand before beginning to saute.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok and add the onions and garlic.
Saute for 2 to 3 minutes before adding the chile or cayenne, garam masala, and... - 42.4866
Classic Rajma Masala
1 Wash the Rajma beans thoroughly.
2 In a large bowl, add rajma beans with a large pinch of soda-bi-carb and water.
3 Let soak overnight.
4 In a pan, transfer the rajma along with the water in which it was soaked.
5 Boil until... - 43.729
Green Beans With Ginger
Wash the green beans and trim the ends.
Slice into fine rounds, 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
When all the beans are chopped, set aside in a bowl.
Put the ginger in the blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend at high speed until it is a smooth paste.
Heat the... - 45.6912
Indian Style Green Beans
Green beans, french beans or shravani ghevda cooked in fresh flavorful spices and coated with nice coconut powder. I love to cook this just very often as its very simple and easy to cook. Makes a good sabzi to carry for tiffins! - 102.99
Soak beans overnight in water and 1/4 tsp soda bi-carb.
Boil till tender and till there are 2 cups water left.
Strain out the liquid and keep aside.
Heat oil, fry onions, chillies and ginger till brown, add in yoghurt, salt and rajmah water.
When it boils,... - 44.1202
Veg Tikka Masala - Spicy Vegetable Curry
1. In a pan on medium high, melt butter, add onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, add potatoes, water and mix well. Cook this covered for 5 minutes.
3. Aster 5 minutes, stir in the... - 0
Noodle Ring With Masala Filling
Nasala Filling: Boil double beans.
Fry the onions brown, stir in and fry ground masala and dry ingredients.
Add the beans and fry.
Add a little water and cook till well-blended and thick.
Mix in sugar, vinegar, mint and garam masala and simmer for a few... - 43.6887
Vegetable Masala Burger
1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn... - 107.603
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.0225
Potatoes And Green Beans In A Coconut Sauce
Whisk the yogurt together with the creamed coconut, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin seeds, cardamom and salt.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and stir-fry until browned.
Pour in the yogurt mixture... - 38.4729
Shrimp With Green Beans And Toasted Coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and spread out on a large plate to cool to room temperature.
2. Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and... - 32.4484
Green Bean And Mushroom Curry
Place the butter or ghee in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the fresh coriander (cilantro) or parsley. Cover and cook for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Garnish with... - 36.655
Mom's Simple And Delicious Beans
This is my mom's version of beans and potatoes, the great thing about this recipe is the perfect texture of beans (cooked yet crunchy). It is one of those recipes which leaves you asking for more. - 0
Green Peas Curry
BOIL THE PEAS FOR 3 MINUTE IN WATER.
THEN GRIND IT SUCH THAT IT DOES NOT BECOME PASTE.
CUT ONION INTO BIG SLICE
.BOIL POTATO FOR 8 MINUTE THEN CUT IT INTO BIG PIECES.
TAKE PAN ON GAS AND POUR 1/2 TEA CUP OF OIL IN IT.
ADD SLICED ONOIN IN IT WHEN OIL IS... - 42.8273
Spicy Whole Green Grams
Lentil dishes are nutritious and filling and here is an Indian recipe to make one. Watch chef Aarsi showing how to make Mung Bean lentils or green gram with vegetables and spicy seasonings. Good to have with rotis or rice! - 127.549
Whole Green Moong Dal
A nutritious dal recipe with tons of health benefits. Makes a perfect warm soup during rainy days or can be had with rice or chapati. Makes a very good meal if you are looking to shed of excess pounds. - 0
Moong Ke Samose
1)In a wok, heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon ghee on low heat, and fry onion, mustard and asafoetida for 1 minute.
3)Add next 5 items and mix nicely. Now add the dal, cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes... - 50.1487
Spicy Black Eye Beans
Wash the black-eye beans and cook in boiling water until soft.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the corn oil in a large frying pan, add the sliced onions and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and add the ginger, coriander, chilli powder, turmeric, chopped... - 45.5633
Rajma (red Kidney Bean Curry)
This vegetarian dish originated in Punjab, a northern state in India. Kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber, making it an ideal ingredient in a vegetarian diet. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 47.1525
Indian Black Eyed Beans Curry
Black eyed beans are high in protein and those who want to make their black eyed beans tasty should try to make a curry for a delicious twist. Chef Manjula, who is a Indian Curry expert shows us how to make these tiny little beans tasty and thereby a part of... - 126.436
Vegetable And Red Kidney Bean Pulao
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Leave it to soak while you prepare the other ingredients. Drain the liquid from the kidney beans and set them aside.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan, heat the corn oil over a moderate heat. Add the whole... - 40.9685
Hara Bhara Paneer (green Curry With Indian Cheese)
If you're looking for some healthy recipes in Indian cuisine, then look no further. The chef has used green peas, beans and spinach and added paneer to it. It is very delicious and easy to make. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 87.4781
Sprouted Moong Beans And Cashewnut Curry
Grind all the ingredients of masala to a fine paste.
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add cumin and masala paste and fry for five to ten minutes adding some water, if necessary.
Add moong beans and cashewnuts.
Fry for two minutes.
Add coconut milk.
Cover and cook till... - 46.278
Rajma (red Beans) Curry
Rajma or Red Beans Curry is a very popular accompaniment with Rotis/Chapathis in North India. This Rajma Recipe has a tangy taste. It can be made hot or spicy according to your choice. Suggestions, comments and feedback on this Rajma Recipe is appreciated. - 45.6852
1. Wash, soak and boil kidney beans.
2. Chop onions fine. Blanch-tomatoes and puree them.
3. Grind ginger and garlic.
4. Heat fat. Add cumin. Fry onions.
5. Add ginger, garlic and fry till golden brown.
6. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder... - 41.6223
Remove stems from beans.
Slit open and cut into one inch pieces.
Peel potatoes and carrots; cut into big pieces.
Chop fenugreek leaves and coriander leaves.
Peel onions and keep them whole or cut into two.
Soak tamarind in 1/2 cup water.
Add... - 40.5426
Bean Sprouts Cutlet
1. Wash and chop the bean sprouts finely and add some water, turmeric salt and cook it well.
2. In the mean time cook the potato ,carrot (steam or microwave) mash it and keep ready.
3. Heat little oil in pan add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green... - 37.9604
Indian Lima Beans Curry
Lima beans or Pavta is something that is abundantly, freshly and freely available at my mother in laws kitchen during its peak harvest season. This is a regular meal at our house and my MIL makes best Pavta rassa (curry) bhaji. Its very simple, easy and... - 118.245
Black Eyed Beans Peas With Mushrooms And Coriander Cilantro
Put the butter in a dish and cook for 45 seconds. Add the onion and garlic and cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
Add the black-eyed beans (peas), tomatoes and ginger and cook, covered, for 4 - 5 minutes until heated through, stirring once.
Season to taste with... - 30.4673
Chicken & Black Eye Beans Peas
1. Put the beans into a Balti pan, wok or saucepan with the salt, onions, garlic, turmeric and cumin. Cover with water, bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and green (bell) pepper to the pan and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and... - 33.9497
Surti Papdi Lilva Shaak - Spicy Wild Beans - Quick Healthy
1. In a pot or pressure cooker heat some olive oil. Add carom seeds or cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder, shredded coconut and stir. Add ginger, garlic, green chilies, cashews, raisins, sesame seeds, ground peanuts. Stir well. Add a little of... - 0
This dish called “Rajma” is a very popular North Indian vegetarian dish. The main ingredient in this dish is the red kidney beans which, interestingly is not of Indian origin. Try this very simple recipe to cook the delicious red kidney beans in a whole... - 0
Soya Beans Curry
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil on medium heat and add mustard seeds, carom seeds and turmeric powder and let the mustard seeds splutter.
2. Then add tomatoes, garlic paste , ginger paste, green chili paste, water as needed, red chili powder, garam... - 104.853
Carrots Beans Poriyal / Indian Vegetarian
Indian recipe video - Learn how to make Carrots and Beans fry South Indian style popularly called carrots and beans poriyal. This delicious and healthy Indian vegetarian side dish is very flavorful and easy to make. You can also use garam masala to make this... - 0
High Protein Mixed Beans Curry
Every home maker is posed with the challenge of preparing tasty dishes while trying to make them healthy for her family. A regular vegetarian meal needs to have a good protein source and what better option than including wholesome pulses and beans that score... - 0
Rajma Meat Curry
1. Soak kidney beans overnight, or at least for 3 to 4 hours. Grind together onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli.
2. Heat fat. Fry ground ingredients with turmeric, chilli powder and coriander powder.
3. When fat starts oozing out, add meat. Fry well.
4.... - 44.3449
Rajma Kebab (low Calorie Snack)
Let us get out of the clichéd notion that tasty snacks are fat-laden. Here is a low-fat version of the famous Rajma Kebab made within minutes in your own kitchen with minimal oil. With green chillies, ginger and garam masala to impart a lip-smacking flavor,... - 0
Soak beans in water overnight.
Drain and hang in a damp cloth for 36 hours, or until they sprout, taking care to keep cloth damp all the while, but not wet.
Heat ghee and oil and fry onions till brown.
Add half cup water and simmer till onions... - 47.0563
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, bay leaves and cumin seeds.
2. Once the cumin seeds crackle, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a while.
3. Add chopped onions and slit green chillies and fry till golden brown.
4. Add turmeric... - 52.8441
Chole - Indian Food
Punjabi Chole (Chana Masala) - Garbanzo Beans in spicy Indian Gravy. Generally chole is served along with batura/ bathure , is a mouthwatering dish originated from Punjab. Chole batura is also a popular street. - 0
Soak lentils in water overnight.
Drain and hang in a damp cloth for 36 hours, or until they sprout, taking care to keep cloth damp all the time, but not too wet.
Remove husks, if they come off easily.
Heat ghee and fry onions till brown.
Add masala and saute... - 39.9299
Sprouted Gram Sandwich
It is a healthy & delicious sandwich.It consists of sprouted pulses,hence, it is easy to digest.It provides good quality protein, B vitamins, fibre, minerals & some amount of Vitamin C.One sandwich will provide approximately 250Kcal. - 46.8703
Prepare the TVP.
Dry-fry all the whole spices in a frying pan over low heat until brown and aromatic.
Cool and grind to a powder in a coffee grinder.
Heat the oil and butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add the onions and saute... - 46.3931
A favourite Maharashtrian snack – sprouts cooked in a spicy masala and served with pav recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor. - 40.3998
An easy and simple stir fried subzi. One of the common summer favorites in India. It is cooked it low oil and the taste it mild spicy. - 0
This Dal Bati recipe is one that you could try the next time you decide to have a barbecue. Hot Spicy dal served with roasted whole wheat dough, this is absolutely delicious and yes, healthy as I decided to use the grill instead of deep frying them. - 25.8838
Aloo Soya Tikki
Prepare the TVP granules or follow the instructions on the label.
Chop the potatoes coarsely and place in a mixing bowl.
Soak the bread slices in water and immediately squeeze dry.
Crumble into the mixing bowl with the potatoes and TVP mash with a... - 49.7585
Lal Rajma Curry
Lal rajma curry is a popular dish in Indian households made with lal rajma (red kidney beans), commonly eaten with rice. - 0
Spicy Chole Chaat
If you love spicy food and looking for an appetizer that is healthy, spicy and delicious? Well, Chef Manjula has an Indian recipe that has all these characteristics, its spicy chole chaat. Chef also gives some good information on the taste of the dish for you... - 131.503
Misal Pav - Latest Easy Version
Misal Pav is a delectable marathi dish which makes a great breakfast or brunch. Its a nice combination of curry with farsan served with bread. A must try this Authentic Maharashtrian recipe. - 0
Prepare the TVP Set aside.
Dry-fry the poppy and sesame seeds in a small frying pan over low heat until light golden in color.
Let cool for a minute or so.
Place the seeds in a blender along with the garlic and ginger, and blend until a smooth paste is... - 46.7323
Its Delicious - 45.8348
* Soak the red kidney beans over night and cook in pressure cooker for 4 whistles or till boiled. Then open the cooker and mash lightly.
* In a pan pour oil, put jeera, finely sliced onion, slit green chillies and finely sliced ginger and fry till light... - 40.4309
Red Beans Lentil Dish. Rajma and Rice is a popular combination of N. India. - 47.3167
Rajma chawal is one of my favourite dish….it is very nutritional and healthy….it tastes good….It is one of the flavour from punjab…….. - 42.7891
Wash the rice and soak in cold water for 15-20 minutes, then drain.
Heat the ghee or oil in a heavy pan over a low heat.
Add the nuts and saute, stirring constantly until golden brown.
Remove from the oil.
Increase the heat to medium, add the cumin seeds,... - 43.5963
Garlicky Lamb Pot Roast
1. Combine garlic, garam masala, breadcrumbs, pine nuts, currants and rind in a glass bowl. Spoon mixture into lamb cavity and secure with string. Combine nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper, rub over all surfaces of lamb.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan. Add meat and... - 28.5283
Healthy Vegetable Pulao
Pulao makes an easy meal and if it is loaded with different vegetables it is ought to be a healthy vegetable pulao. The chef here show how to make the dish and also give quite a few tips on cooking rice.Watch the video to learn them all. - 126.212
Vegetable Makhanwala 4 Portions
1. Parboil the vegetables separately and keep the water.
2. Pre-pare marinade by grinding together ginger, garlic and red chillies and mix with the.curds. Add garam masala and lime.
3. In a shallow pan, melt the butter and after it melts, add the marinade and... - 41.2211
Vegetable Seekh Kabab
Vegetable Seekh Kabab has a great taste. Vegetable Seekh Kabab gets its taste from vegetable mixed with garam masala and chili powder. Vegetable Seekh Kabab is loved by many people worldwide. - 38.7672
Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the capsicum and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
3. Add the vegetables, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
4. Spread the tomato gravy on top and sprinkle... - 37.5198
1. Dice potatoes, carrots and onions. Cut ginger and garlic into big pieces.
2. Pressure cook carrots, potatoes, peas, beans and tomatoes till tender.
3. Heat 2 tbsp ghee and fry whole garam masala and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry coriander seeds till... - 46.104
1.Heat oil and add green chillies and onions.Stir fry till golden brown.Add little salt.
2.Add turmeric,jeera,chili powder and tomato puree.Cook on a medium heat until oil separates.This takes about 15-20 minutes.
3.Add mint leaves and cook it for 10... - 34.8202
Tasty preparation of black eyed beans (lobhia) cooked with spices. - 39.6118
Indian Tawa Pulav
Its a delicious and chatpata way to finish up all the leftovers from the fridge. It takes you all the way to Bombay street food. Tastes fantastic and gets ready in just few minutes. It's a great feast on lazy weekends :) - 111.392
1. Peel potatoes. Cut cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces.
2. Cut beans and carrots into small pieces. Mix peas.
3. Grind onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic to a paste.
4. Grind saunf. Heat oil, add saunf immediately and then add onion, ginger,... - 41.2754
Bharuchi Vaghareli Khichdi
Wash Bombay duck well and cut in half.
Rub with oil and ground spices and fry lightly.
Wash and half cook pigeon peas and Bengal gram together.
Wash and soak rice and other dais.
Heat oil and saute onions and whole garam masala till onions are... - 44.7473
Coorgese Vegetable Pulav
Soak rice for 1/2 an hour and drain.
Take out 2 cups coconut milk from 1/2 coconut.
Slice onions, chop tomatoes fine.
Cut rest of the vegetables into even pieces, shell peas.
Heat 2 tbs oil and fry 1/2 the quantity of onions until golden.
Add tomatoes, haldi... - 45.866
Vegetable Pulao has a mouth watering taste. The green chillies and curry leaves with coconut gives the Vegetable Pulao a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 43.27
Indian Chickpea And Vegetable Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients. MAKING 2) In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and add onion and giner-garlic. ... - 32.3051
Khadi Moong Ki Dal
1)In a saucepan, add moong dal and water. Bring it to a boil.
2)Add the salt, turmeric, ginger and garlic and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Add tomato and garam masala and cook for 10 minutes.
4)Take a small frying pan and heat ghee in it, add... - 48.4695
1 Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
2 In a grinder jar, add onion, green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic.
3 Grind into a fine paste.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the paste and fry till light... - 44.7402
1)Chops onions into tiny cubes.
2)Remove potato skin and chop into big cubes.
3)Thaw all the frozen vegetables for about 10 minutes in the microwave.
4)Heat oil in a pan and when a bit hot, add cumin seeds.
5)Once it splutters, add chopped onions and fry till... - 39.6546
Wash and boil all the vegetables till little tender. Now take them in a bowl . Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, raisins,salt, turmeric powder, chopped onions, chilly powder and mix well.
Soak bread in little water and mix with the vegetable mixture.... - 16.569
Vegetable Khorma 4-6 Portions
1. Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
2. Wash and dice remaining vegetables.
3. Saute vegetables in a little oil.
4. Add water to cook vegetables.
5. Grind together ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, fennel, half the onions and grated coconut. 6. Roast... - 43.6848
Mughlai Navratan Korma
Mughlai Navratan Korma has a luscious taste. Mughlai Navratan Korma gets its taste from vegetable mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Mughlai Navratan Korma is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 46.9822
Chickpea Curry In Slowcooker
Learn how to prepare chickpeas (Garbanzo beans) curry in slowcooker. This is a very healthy and easy recipe. - 0
Soak Channa in water ( 2 inches above the level of channa) overnight. Pressure cook channa up to 3 - 4 whistles. Keep aside.
Blend & puree mint, cilantro, tomatoes, green chillies in a blender.
Boil potatoes, peel & cut into small cubes.
Heat 5 tbs oil in... - 41.2221
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 130.318
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Roast the chillies on a frying pan for a few minutes. Pound with the garlic.
3. Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the pounded garlic and... - 45.1452