- » Garam Masala Cauliflower
Garam Masala Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garam masala cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garam masala cauliflower recipes.
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 94.0889
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Wash and dry the cauliflower.
Remove the outer leaves.
Using a spice grinder or pestle and mortar, grind the chilli, cayenne pepper, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon grated ginger and 1/2 teaspoon garam masala... - 43.5449
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Mix the chopped coriander, turmeric powder, dhania-jira powder, chilli powder, chopped onions, paste, 2 tablespoons of oil and salt very well.
Add the vegetables. Apply the paste mixture to the vegetables.
Put the... - 42.5765
Indian Potatoes & Cauliflower
Cut cauliflower into bite-sized chunks and cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
In a large heavy pot, saute turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper, cumin and coriander in the vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, potatoes, cauliflower and salt. Stir to mix. Add... - 33.6306
Hot And Spicy Cauliflower
Place the sliced onions, garam masala, ground cumin, ground coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt, turmeric, tomato puree and lemon juice in a food processor, grind for about 1 minute and then set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin... - 38.1046
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.442
Boil cauliflower florets in salted water adding half of turmeric powder till it is cooked half.
Heat oil in a pan ,add onions and saute till brown.
Add in ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder, redchillipd,coriander powder,garam masala powder,remaining turmeric... - 43.5669
Indian Golden Cauliflower
Traveling in India taught me that cauliflower doesn't have to be boring. Pan-cooked in savory spices and a tomato-almond paste. - 0
Veg Tikka Masala - Spicy Vegetable Curry
1. In a pan on medium high, melt butter, add onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, add potatoes, water and mix well. Cook this covered for 5 minutes.
3. Aster 5 minutes, stir in the... - 0
Wash and clean cauliflower and separate the sprigs.
Put two to three slits on each sprig.
Place them on a sieve, cover and steam cook on boiling water.
Heat oil in a flat bottom pan and fry cauliflower.
Shake the pan frequently to brown cauliflower on all... - 37.3914
In a bowl, mix the coconut powder together with the ground coriander, chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamarind, salt and poppy seeds.
Stir in the water to form a paste.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 43.2967
Cauliflower With Onion And Tomato
Put chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in blender with 4 tablespoons of water and blend to a paste.
Break off cauliflower into small flowerets, not longer than 1 to 1 1/2 inches, and not wider at the head than 1/2 to 1 inch.
Wash in colander and leave to... - 45.8082
Aaloo Masala For Dosa
All those fond of potatoes will surely like this dish. This is a famous Indian dish. This is the most easiest recipe to make. You can serve it with naan, rice or use it as a filling. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this simple recipe. - 95.9727
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.0225
1. Break the cauliflower into flowerettes, soak in cold salted water for 25 minutes.
2. Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes until done but not over cooked.
3. Mix garam masala and chilli powder to the sauce.
4. Place cauliflower in a baking dish.... - 39.3625
Stewed Chicken And Cauliflower
This is a real comforting dish to whip up on an all-rainy or winter day. It’s tangy and sweet at the same time and the slight hint of pepper is very appetizing for taste buds. I have given this an Indian make over, however, you can replace the turmeric,... - 0
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.0058
Gobhi 65 - Fried Cauliflower Indian
Learn how to make delicious Gobhi 65 which is an Indian fried cauliflower recipe. It is great as a snack, appetizer or side with your main course. - 0
Cauliflower Tomato Curry
Discover how to make Cauliflower Tomato Curry using our easy to make Cauliflower Tomato Curry recipe and video. - 0
Curried Potato, Cauliflower & Spinach
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-low heat, add the onion and spices, and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes, taking care not to burn the spices as they are cooking in a small amount of oil. Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil, then... - 35.4796
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Heat fat and fry finely sliced onion to a golden brown.
3. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger.
4. Fry for a few minutes. Add cauliflower, salt, coriander and turmeric. Fry for 5 minutes.
5. Cover and cook... - 42.1636
Granny's Gobhi Aloo
Heat oil, add ginger, chilli, coriander leaves and turmeric, when chillies are brown, add cauliflower, potatoes and salt, mix well.
Cover with a tight lid, so that steam does not escape, cook on a low flame till vegetables are done.
Stir... - 36.1177
Basic Gobhi Matar (cauliflower Peas Indian)
One of the basic Indian vegetarian dishes Gobhi Matar (Spiced cauliflower with peas) is simple to make. It's easy and quick side dish with roti, parantha, naan or rice. - 0
Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5)... - 46.8628
Sweet Cauliflower Curry
This simple curry made from sweet potatoes, cauliflower and capsicum makes a great side-dish, or you can have it as a vegetarian main course. Enjoy! - 114.049
Cauliflower With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger into a blender jar with 4 tablespoons of water, and blend until it becomes smooth (about 1 minute).
Cut off the thick, coarse stem of the cauliflower and remove all leaves.
First break the cauliflower into large flowerets, using your hands if... - 46.6903
Curried Cauliflower And Spinach
1) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and keep aside.
2) In a deep flameproof casserole dish, put the mustard seeds in the heated oil until they splatter.
3) Stir in rest of the spices, garlic, onion and chilli and saute for 2-3... - 44.4006
Mutton With Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onions, ginger, garlic and chillies. Coat mutton with this paste. Leave it for 15 minutes.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry mutton until it is brown in color.
3) Add all the spices, salt, thin coconut milk and cashews and cover to... - 39.6696
1. Grind turmeric, cumin, chillies, coriander to a paste.
2. Peel and cut potatoes into squares and wash well. Cut the cauliflower into flowerettes and wash.
3. Heat oil and fry the cauliflower. Add the ground spices and potatoes and fry well.
4. Add the... - 44.854
Easy Cauliflower And Potato Curry
This delicious curry is a variation to the commonly prepared Aloo-Gobi in India. Try this gravied-curry recipe and enjoy the flavors of the spices blended with tomato! - 0
Paneer And Cauliflower Samosa With Crispy Layer
1. In a bowl add flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, cumin, carom, baking powder and mix well.
2. Add oil and ghee mixture and mix adding water a little at a time knead well to get medium soft dough.
3. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep aside for... - 105.462
Stuffed Greek Grape Leaves
Impress your guests with a delicious Greek recipe that is also healthy. made with pine nuts, and seasoned with cinnamon and all spice, it's lite and refreshing flavor will be a hit. - 95.5367
Alu Gobi Ki Tahari
1. Peel and cut potatoes in fours. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Pick and wash rice and let it soak for half an hour.
3. Heat fat in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves. Brown:
4. Add drained rice, potatoes and cauliflower and fry well for a few... - 46.4199
Spicy Aloo Gobi Sabzi
This is a delicious vegetable dish made with cauliflower and potatoes, spiced up with red chili powder and garam masala powder. The dish can be served with chapatti, roti, and puri. - 0
This Gobi Kurma Recipe is one of recent favorite cauliflower recipe. - 0
Aloo Gobi Curry
1. Peel the potato, cut that in to small chunks and put that in cold water.
2. Wash cauliflower and cut that into florets.
3. In a blender grind together Green chilies, coconut, garlic and coriander leaves to make smooth paste.
4. In a... - 111.853
A delicious dry curry with potato, cauliflower florets and a blend of Indian spices. - 0
Spicy Aloo Gobi Curry
Indian cuisine lovers, try this popular Spicy aloo gobi curry recipe. It is made by cooking cauliflower and potatoes in aromatic spices for well over an hour but this recipe shows you how to reduce your cooking hour to less than half. Happy cooking! - 122.826
Aloo Gobi - Indian Vegetable
Aloo Gobi is a classic Punjabi vegetable preparation. Potato and Cauliflower being the vegetables that are available through out the year, one can make it anytime. Serve with roti or chapathi. - 0
Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi
It is a classic combination of veggies in Indian stir fry preparations. Mild spicy flavor of tempering along with the natural flavors of veggies makes it altogether a yummy delight. - 0
I was lingering through the produce section at the grocery store the other day, when a big head of cauliflower caught my fancy, and images of eating aloo gobhi, parathe and dahi during cold evenings flashed through my head. Food has a very powerful... - 43.361
Kamala Phulkopi is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for one of those hearty dinner meals at home. Very filling and delicious, the Kamala Phulkopi is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 50.4144
Fry the onion in the butter or ghee until it is golden brown.
Add all the spices, except the garam masala.
Add salt to taste, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
Then add the cauliflower and 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) water.
Cook, covered, over low heat.
When the... - 35.8615
1. Heat oil in medium saucepan, add cumin. As seeds turn brown, add onion, Saute till transparent, add garlic, ginger, saute till golden brown.
2. Add garam masala, salt, turmeric, cauliflower, beans, spinach if using. Stir well, cover, cook on low for 3mins,... - 40.0294
Curry Prawn Shrimp Salad
Cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, so that it is still quite firm.
Leave to cool.
Blend the mayonnaise with the garam masala, paprika, chilli pepper and spring onions.
Toss the cauliflower and prawns in the flavoured mayonnaise. - 32.4371
Place the cauliflower in a pan and pour over sufficient water to cover.
Bring to the boil, then drain and cool.
Place the cauliflower sprigs in a large glass jar and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover with a lid and shake well.
Keep the covered jar of... - 29.9139
1. Heat oil and sauté cumin seeds for about a minute. Add garlic and ginger, stir and add potatoes.
2. Sauté the potatoes and then add turmeric, coriander powder and chili powder, and sauté again. Add tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add... - 35.008
Peel and quarter the onion, then peel the carrots and parsnip (if used).
Slice these ingredients using the slicing disc.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole, add the sliced vegetables and garlic and cook until soft but not browned.
Meanwhile, clean... - 43.81
Gobi Parantha is a delicious Indian cuisine. Gobi Parantha gets its taste from cauliflower filling. Gobi Parantha is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.982
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6733
Soya Aur Sabji Pulao
Prepare the TVP.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute until golden brown.
Stir in the ginger and garlic pastes, all the dry spices, and tomatoes.
Stir-fry for a minute.
Add the prepared TVP and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes... - 46.5995
Mixed Vegetable Pulao
The mixed vegetable pulao is a rice preparation prepared with fragrant basmati rice and vegetables. Cooked in a microwave, the mixed vegetable pulao is made with potatoes, cauliflower, peas and beans and flavored with cumin, red chilies, coriander powder and... - 42.7076
Heat the oil in a wide-based, nonstick pan over medium heat.
Stir in the cumin seeds, garlic, and ginger, and fry for a minute or until the garlic just starts to change color.
Reduce the heat to low and add all the spices, salt, and potatoes.
Cook, covered,... - 40.3213
Gobi Batata Chi Bhaji
Gobi Batata Chi Bhaji a very famous Maharashtrian dish.Generally in most of the maharashtrian homes you would find this dish for lunch.I have used coconut in this recipe which gives a awesome taste to the dish. - 0
Would you like to try authentic Aloo Gobhi at home? This Aloo Gobhi recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Aloo Gobhi is a very popular Indian dish. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Aloo Gobhi goes well with paratha , but it can also be... - 50.417
This tasty vegan dish is a delicious blend of cauliflower and potatoes in Indian spices. The dish is yellowish in color due to the turmeric used. - 0
Home Style Veg Masoor Dal
I doubt, if there can be any better accompaniment for plain rice than this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal! Yeah, taken from my mom's cookbook and with my own improvizations, this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal has been winning the love of my family and friends for... - 50.7342
Vegetable Makhanwala 4 Portions
1. Parboil the vegetables separately and keep the water.
2. Pre-pare marinade by grinding together ginger, garlic and red chillies and mix with the.curds. Add garam masala and lime.
3. In a shallow pan, melt the butter and after it melts, add the marinade and... - 41.2211
Original Vegetable Curry
Peel potatoes and carrots.
Cut cauliflower, beans, potatoes and carrots into even size pieces.
Cut tomatoes into pieces.
Add half cup water and place on fire.
Boil for 15 minutes.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Add one cup warm water to grated... - 47.013
Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the capsicum and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
3. Add the vegetables, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
4. Spread the tomato gravy on top and sprinkle... - 37.5198
1. Peel potatoes. Cut cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and deep fry them.
2. Cut beans and carrots into small pieces. Mix peas.
3. Grind onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic to a paste.
4. Grind saunf. Heat oil, add saunf immediately and then... - 41.2754
Simple Aloo Gobi Curry
Peel the potatoes, halve and slice. You can also cut them into small pieces.
Wash the cauliflower, remove stems and separate into florets,cut into small pieces.
Heat one to one and a half tablespoons of oil in a kadai. Add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies... - 47.9841
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mixed Vegetable Pickle has a divine taste. I have listed Mixed Vegetable Pickle among the top of my favourite pickle list. The malt vinegar and garam masala powder gives the Mixed Vegetable Pickle a different taste. Must catch it. - 48.6776
Exotic Vegetable Stew
Exotic Vegetable Stew has a Mouth-watering taste.The Garam Masala and Green Chilli gives the Exotic Vegetable Stew Matchless taste. - 36.599
1. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium heat, add lamb and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until meat just changes colour. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add cauliflower, onions, red pepper, garlic, curry powder, cumin and turmeric to pan and stir-fry... - 34.3028
Colorful Veg Kolhapuri
Spicy vegetable mix is characteristic with Maharashtrian cuisine for most occasions. Here is a recipe to make Veg Kolhapuri in typical Mahrashtrian style with thick and spicy gravy along with lot of vegetables. Great with naan or rice! - 122.203
Aloo Gobi : Indian Vegetarian
How to make Indian style cauliflower potato (aloo gobi) in just minutes at home. Indian food cauliflower potato recipe. - 0
1)Chops onions into tiny cubes.
2)Remove potato skin and chop into big cubes.
3)Thaw all the frozen vegetables for about 10 minutes in the microwave.
4)Heat oil in a pan and when a bit hot, add cumin seeds.
5)Once it splutters, add chopped onions and fry till... - 39.6546
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the carrots into inch long pieces, peel and cut the turnips into thick slices. If you are using knol-kohl, peel and cut into thick cubes.
2. Tie the vegetables in a clean muslin cloth. Boil some... - 42.7315
Firstly, drain the soaked and washed rice and keep aside.
Heat ghee in a large saucepan. once the ghee is hot add all the whole garam masalas(cloves + cardamom + bay leaf+ cinnamon) and saute for half a min. Add the ginger garlic and stir for some more time.... - 34.7355
1 Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
2 In a grinder jar, add onion, green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic.
3 Grind into a fine paste.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the paste and fry till light... - 44.7402
Mix Vegetable Pulao
Wash and dry rice on cloth.
Cut vegetables into big pieces and boil them.
Finely grate one onion.
Add ginger and salt.
Heat three tablespoons ghee in a pan and fry sliced onion till brown.
Drain and set aside.
To the same ghee add remaining ghee and fry garam... - 43.9979
Wash and boil all the vegetables till little tender. Now take them in a bowl . Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, raisins,salt, turmeric powder, chopped onions, chilly powder and mix well.
Soak bread in little water and mix with the vegetable mixture.... - 16.569
Cook vegetables in salted boiling water.
Use a little more water than required to cook the vegetables.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter on a big tawa or in a pan and fry onion.
When onion is cooked, add garlic as well as chilli paste.
Cook for... - 44.5101
Potatoes And Green Beans In A Coconut Sauce
Whisk the yogurt together with the creamed coconut, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin seeds, cardamom and salt.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and stir-fry until browned.
Pour in the yogurt mixture... - 38.4729
Balti Vegetables In A Spicy Sauce With Paneer
Heat the corn oil in a karahi or wok, add the mustard seeds and cook for about 30 seconds.
Lower the heat.
Whisk the tomato puree with the water.
Add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, garam masala, salt and brown sugar.
Pour into the karahai or wok, and... - 43.5301
Vegetables In A Creamy Saffron Sauce
Mix the cream, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, almonds, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, water and saffron strands together in a bowl and set aside.
Melt the butter with the oil in a medium-sized saucepan over a medium heat.
Add the diced... - 38.3053
1. Slice half the onions and grind the other half with garlic and ginger.
2. Clean, wash and cut the fish. Apply salt and set aside.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Roast and powder cardamom, cloves and cinnamon (garam masala).
5. Heat fat. Fry fish. Remove.
6.... - 46.0263
Mughlai Navratan Korma
Mughlai Navratan Korma has a luscious taste. Mughlai Navratan Korma gets its taste from vegetable mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Mughlai Navratan Korma is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 46.9822
Royal Vegetable Biryani
Cultivated for over 6,000 years, rice is a staple food in India, where it is eaten at least once a day. It forms part of many diches such as this biriyani, a mix of fried rice and vegetables enriched with spices and dried fruit. This tasty recipe is very easy... - 36.3778
Made with healthy ingredients this recipe stocks up your body with lots of vitamins and minerals. It reduces the risk of disease, improves overall health, and rids the body of harmful substances. - 41.5686
1. Mix the vegetables in the prepared marinate and leave aside for half an hour.
2. Skewer the vegetables, pineapple first, into a grilled stick, one after the other. Repeat this procedure until all the vegetables are skewered.
3. Grill the kebabs, turning... - 33.4628
To make the marinade, place all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Arrange a selection of vegetables or fruit on skewers so that the cooking time of each is approximately the same.
Brush over with the marinade and grill on a barbecue.
Garnish with... - 32.1685
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 40.7052
Lentil And Vegetable Patties
Wash the lentils and boil in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and set aside (still in the cooking water) while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Put the potatoes, carrots, onion, cauliflower, green chillies and fresh... - 46.8537
Mixed Vegetables In A Butter Sauce
Mix the yogurt, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, chilli powder, cardamoms, garlic pulp, coriander, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, bay leaves and cinnamon bark and... - 43.8158
Simple, Easy-to-make Vegetable Pulav
Wash the peas, cauliflower, potato, carrot, beans and keep aside.
Wash the rice and keep aside.
Slice the onion, chop the tomatoes and coriander leaves and set aside.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
Add the whole spices (cardamom, clove and cinnamon). Let it... - 43.3144
My family loves this Khichdi Recipe .Khichdi is a unique Indian dish. It is also known as khichdee ,khichadi ,khichuri, and khichadi. Khichdi is an Indian dish that contains a combination of rice and lentils .It is generally eaten during illness period as it... - 41.0283
Methi Mutter Pasanda (low Calorie)
This recipe is an all time favourite. Puréed cauliflower perked with onion and spices imparts a creamy texture to this subji and eliminates the use of high calorie ingredients such as cream and cashewnuts. Methi has plenty of iron and vitamin A while fresh... - 0
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 129.34
Vegetable Stuffed Karela
1. Slit gourds from oen side. Remove seeds and pulp carefully without breaking the gourds.
2. Rub inside and out with salt and let them stand for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Wash well under running water.
4. Boil the gourds in salted water to which has been added the... - 45.6405
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5049
Pav Bhaji Street Style
Pav Bhaji is one a popular Mumbai's street food and now has become popular all across the country. The spicy vegetable curry is served with a soft butter toasted dinner rolls called Pav. This tasted best when served hot. - 0