- » Garam Masala Cauliflower
Garam Masala Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garam masala cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garam masala cauliflower recipes.
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 112.901
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Wash and dry the cauliflower.
Remove the outer leaves.
Using a spice grinder or pestle and mortar, grind the chilli, cayenne pepper, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon grated ginger and 1/2 teaspoon garam masala... - 41.3201
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Mix the chopped coriander, turmeric powder, dhania-jira powder, chilli powder, chopped onions, paste, 2 tablespoons of oil and salt very well.
Add the vegetables. Apply the paste mixture to the vegetables.
Put the... - 41.9188
Indian Potatoes & Cauliflower
Cut cauliflower into bite-sized chunks and cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
In a large heavy pot, saute turmeric, ginger, cayenne pepper, cumin and coriander in the vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, potatoes, cauliflower and salt. Stir to mix. Add... - 31.7252
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.345
Boil cauliflower florets in salted water adding half of turmeric powder till it is cooked half.
Heat oil in a pan ,add onions and saute till brown.
Add in ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder, redchillipd,coriander powder,garam masala powder,remaining turmeric... - 43.508
Veg Tikka Masala - Spicy Vegetable Curry
1. In a pan on medium high, melt butter, add onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste and salt. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
2. After 2 minutes, add potatoes, water and mix well. Cook this covered for 5 minutes.
3. Aster 5 minutes, stir in the... - 0
In a bowl, mix the coconut powder together with the ground coriander, chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamarind, salt and poppy seeds.
Stir in the water to form a paste.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the... - 42.8823
Aaloo Masala For Dosa
All those fond of potatoes will surely like this dish. This is a famous Indian dish. This is the most easiest recipe to make. You can serve it with naan, rice or use it as a filling. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this simple recipe. - 106.639
Masala Vegetable Biryani
Wash and prepare all the vegetables.
In a large saucepan heat the ghee, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove half the onions and set aside in a bowl together with half the ghee.
Now add half of the whole spices - that is,... - 47.9778
Indian Golden Cauliflower
Traveling in India taught me that cauliflower doesn't have to be boring. Pan-cooked in savory spices and a tomato-almond paste. - 0
Cauliflower With Onion And Tomato
Put chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in blender with 4 tablespoons of water and blend to a paste.
Break off cauliflower into small flowerets, not longer than 1 to 1 1/2 inches, and not wider at the head than 1/2 to 1 inch.
Wash in colander and leave to... - 45.9946
Curried Potato, Cauliflower & Spinach
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-low heat, add the onion and spices, and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes, taking care not to burn the spices as they are cooking in a small amount of oil. Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to a boil, then... - 33.403
Hot And Spicy Cauliflower
Place the sliced onions, garam masala, ground cumin, ground coriander, green chillies, ginger, salt, turmeric, tomato puree and lemon juice in a food processor, grind for about 1 minute and then set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin... - 38.2087
1. Break the cauliflower into flowerettes, soak in cold salted water for 25 minutes.
2. Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes until done but not over cooked.
3. Mix garam masala and chilli powder to the sauce.
4. Place cauliflower in a baking dish.... - 39.3197
Spiced Chicken And Cauliflower Salad
1) Chop the chicken into cubes.
2) In a pan, saute the chicken for few min, add the curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt and pepper, blend well, saute for another 2 min; stir in stock and allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min.
3) Pour... - 41.5684
Wash and clean cauliflower and separate the sprigs.
Put two to three slits on each sprig.
Place them on a sieve, cover and steam cook on boiling water.
Heat oil in a flat bottom pan and fry cauliflower.
Shake the pan frequently to brown cauliflower on all... - 36.7378
Mutton With Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onions, ginger, garlic and chillies. Coat mutton with this paste. Leave it for 15 minutes.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry mutton until it is brown in color.
3) Add all the spices, salt, thin coconut milk and cashews and cover to... - 40.0135
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Heat fat and fry finely sliced onion to a golden brown.
3. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger.
4. Fry for a few minutes. Add cauliflower, salt, coriander and turmeric. Fry for 5 minutes.
5. Cover and cook... - 41.3084
Granny's Gobhi Aloo
Heat oil, add ginger, chilli, coriander leaves and turmeric, when chillies are brown, add cauliflower, potatoes and salt, mix well.
Cover with a tight lid, so that steam does not escape, cook on a low flame till vegetables are done.
Stir... - 38.4675
1. Grind turmeric, cumin, chillies, coriander to a paste.
2. Peel and cut potatoes into squares and wash well. Cut the cauliflower into flowerettes and wash.
3. Heat oil and fry the cauliflower. Add the ground spices and potatoes and fry well.
4. Add the... - 44.6804
Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5)... - 46.3604
Sweet Cauliflower Curry
This simple curry made from sweet potatoes, cauliflower and capsicum makes a great side-dish, or you can have it as a vegetarian main course. Enjoy! - 115.604
Cauliflower With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger into a blender jar with 4 tablespoons of water, and blend until it becomes smooth (about 1 minute).
Cut off the thick, coarse stem of the cauliflower and remove all leaves.
First break the cauliflower into large flowerets, using your hands if... - 46.432
Curried Cauliflower And Spinach
1) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and keep aside.
2) In a deep flameproof casserole dish, put the mustard seeds in the heated oil until they splatter.
3) Stir in rest of the spices, garlic, onion and chilli and saute for 2-3... - 44.3987
Paneer And Cauliflower Samosa With Crispy Layer
1. In a bowl add flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, cumin, carom, baking powder and mix well.
2. Add oil and ghee mixture and mix adding water a little at a time knead well to get medium soft dough.
3. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep aside for... - 107.022
Stuffed Greek Grape Leaves
Impress your guests with a delicious Greek recipe that is also healthy. made with pine nuts, and seasoned with cinnamon and all spice, it's lite and refreshing flavor will be a hit. - 101.124
Alu Gobi Ki Tahari
1. Peel and cut potatoes in fours. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Pick and wash rice and let it soak for half an hour.
3. Heat fat in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves. Brown:
4. Add drained rice, potatoes and cauliflower and fry well for a few... - 45.9222
Aloo Gobi Curry
1. Peel the potato, cut that in to small chunks and put that in cold water.
2. Wash cauliflower and cut that into florets.
3. In a blender grind together Green chilies, coconut, garlic and coriander leaves to make smooth paste.
4. In a... - 113.398
Spicy Aloo Gobi Curry
Indian cuisine lovers, try this popular Spicy aloo gobi curry recipe. It is made by cooking cauliflower and potatoes in aromatic spices for well over an hour but this recipe shows you how to reduce your cooking hour to less than half. Happy cooking! - 124.415
I was lingering through the produce section at the grocery store the other day, when a big head of cauliflower caught my fancy, and images of eating aloo gobhi, parathe and dahi during cold evenings flashed through my head. Food has a very powerful... - 46.6999
Kamala Phulkopi is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for one of those hearty dinner meals at home. Very filling and delicious, the Kamala Phulkopi is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 48.259
Fry the onion in the butter or ghee until it is golden brown.
Add all the spices, except the garam masala.
Add salt to taste, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
Then add the cauliflower and 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) water.
Cook, covered, over low heat.
When the... - 34.8466
1. Heat oil in medium saucepan, add cumin. As seeds turn brown, add onion, Saute till transparent, add garlic, ginger, saute till golden brown.
2. Add garam masala, salt, turmeric, cauliflower, beans, spinach if using. Stir well, cover, cook on low for 3mins,... - 39.838
Curry Prawn Shrimp Salad
Cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, so that it is still quite firm.
Leave to cool.
Blend the mayonnaise with the garam masala, paprika, chilli pepper and spring onions.
Toss the cauliflower and prawns in the flavoured mayonnaise. - 30.5897
Place the cauliflower in a pan and pour over sufficient water to cover.
Bring to the boil, then drain and cool.
Place the cauliflower sprigs in a large glass jar and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover with a lid and shake well.
Keep the covered jar of... - 28.6347
1. Heat oil and sauté cumin seeds for about a minute. Add garlic and ginger, stir and add potatoes.
2. Sauté the potatoes and then add turmeric, coriander powder and chili powder, and sauté again. Add tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add... - 36.6192
Peel and quarter the onion, then peel the carrots and parsnip (if used).
Slice these ingredients using the slicing disc.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole, add the sliced vegetables and garlic and cook until soft but not browned.
Meanwhile, clean... - 42.273
Gobi Parantha is a delicious Indian cuisine. Gobi Parantha gets its taste from cauliflower filling. Gobi Parantha is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 46.019
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6362
Mixed Vegetable Pulao
The mixed vegetable pulao is a rice preparation prepared with fragrant basmati rice and vegetables. Cooked in a microwave, the mixed vegetable pulao is made with potatoes, cauliflower, peas and beans and flavored with cumin, red chilies, coriander powder and... - 40.6682
Heat the oil in a wide-based, nonstick pan over medium heat.
Stir in the cumin seeds, garlic, and ginger, and fry for a minute or until the garlic just starts to change color.
Reduce the heat to low and add all the spices, salt, and potatoes.
Cook, covered,... - 38.423
Gobi Batata Chi Bhaji
Gobi Batata Chi Bhaji a very famous Maharashtrian dish.Generally in most of the maharashtrian homes you would find this dish for lunch.I have used coconut in this recipe which gives a awesome taste to the dish. - 0
Would you like to try authentic Aloo Gobhi at home? This Aloo Gobhi recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Aloo Gobhi is a very popular Indian dish. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Aloo Gobhi goes well with paratha , but it can also be... - 50.0278
Soya Aur Sabji Pulao
Prepare the TVP.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute until golden brown.
Stir in the ginger and garlic pastes, all the dry spices, and tomatoes.
Stir-fry for a minute.
Add the prepared TVP and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes... - 48.3584
Home Style Veg Masoor Dal
I doubt, if there can be any better accompaniment for plain rice than this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal! Yeah, taken from my mom's cookbook and with my own improvizations, this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal has been winning the love of my family and friends for... - 51.0249
Vegetable Makhanwala 4 Portions
1. Parboil the vegetables separately and keep the water.
2. Pre-pare marinade by grinding together ginger, garlic and red chillies and mix with the.curds. Add garam masala and lime.
3. In a shallow pan, melt the butter and after it melts, add the marinade and... - 40.981
Original Vegetable Curry
Peel potatoes and carrots.
Cut cauliflower, beans, potatoes and carrots into even size pieces.
Cut tomatoes into pieces.
Add half cup water and place on fire.
Boil for 15 minutes.
Liquidise and pass through a sieve.
Add one cup warm water to grated... - 46.7626
Baked Vegetable Jalfrezi
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the capsicum and tomatoes and fry again for 2 minutes.
3. Add the vegetables, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander and salt and cook for a few minutes.
4. Spread the tomato gravy on top and sprinkle... - 35.7688
1. Peel potatoes. Cut cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and deep fry them.
2. Cut beans and carrots into small pieces. Mix peas.
3. Grind onion, ginger, green chillies and garlic to a paste.
4. Grind saunf. Heat oil, add saunf immediately and then... - 39.4907
Simple Aloo Gobi Curry
Peel the potatoes, halve and slice. You can also cut them into small pieces.
Wash the cauliflower, remove stems and separate into florets,cut into small pieces.
Heat one to one and a half tablespoons of oil in a kadai. Add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies... - 49.5568
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mixed Vegetable Pickle has a divine taste. I have listed Mixed Vegetable Pickle among the top of my favourite pickle list. The malt vinegar and garam masala powder gives the Mixed Vegetable Pickle a different taste. Must catch it. - 47.6045
Exotic Vegetable Stew
Exotic Vegetable Stew has a Mouth-watering taste.The Garam Masala and Green Chilli gives the Exotic Vegetable Stew Matchless taste. - 34.9773
1. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium heat, add lamb and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until meat just changes colour. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Add cauliflower, onions, red pepper, garlic, curry powder, cumin and turmeric to pan and stir-fry... - 34.3295
Colorful Veg Kolhapuri
Spicy vegetable mix is characteristic with Maharashtrian cuisine for most occasions. Here is a recipe to make Veg Kolhapuri in typical Mahrashtrian style with thick and spicy gravy along with lot of vegetables. Great with naan or rice! - 127.594
1) In a non-stick frying pan, sautÃ© the onions and garlic for 3 minutes until browned.
2) Stir in the meat for 10 minutes or until brown it.
3) In a small cup, mix together curry powder, garam masala and water, mix well.
4) Add the... - 43.9633
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the carrots into inch long pieces, peel and cut the turnips into thick slices. If you are using knol-kohl, peel and cut into thick cubes.
2. Tie the vegetables in a clean muslin cloth. Boil some... - 42.9796
Firstly, drain the soaked and washed rice and keep aside.
Heat ghee in a large saucepan. once the ghee is hot add all the whole garam masalas(cloves + cardamom + bay leaf+ cinnamon) and saute for half a min. Add the ginger garlic and stir for some more time.... - 36.3659
1 Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
2 In a grinder jar, add onion, green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic.
3 Grind into a fine paste.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the paste and fry till light... - 45.0738
Mughlai Navratan Korma
Mughlai Navratan Korma has a luscious taste. Mughlai Navratan Korma gets its taste from vegetable mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Mughlai Navratan Korma is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 42.8314
Mix Vegetable Pulao
Wash and dry rice on cloth.
Cut vegetables into big pieces and boil them.
Finely grate one onion.
Add ginger and salt.
Heat three tablespoons ghee in a pan and fry sliced onion till brown.
Drain and set aside.
To the same ghee add remaining ghee and fry garam... - 42.1738
Wash and boil all the vegetables till little tender. Now take them in a bowl . Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, raisins,salt, turmeric powder, chopped onions, chilly powder and mix well.
Soak bread in little water and mix with the vegetable mixture.... - 16.5901
Cook vegetables in salted boiling water.
Use a little more water than required to cook the vegetables.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter on a big tawa or in a pan and fry onion.
When onion is cooked, add garlic as well as chilli paste.
Cook for... - 42.6247
1. Slice half the onions and grind the other half with garlic and ginger.
2. Clean, wash and cut the fish. Apply salt and set aside.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Roast and powder cardamom, cloves and cinnamon (garam masala).
5. Heat fat. Fry fish. Remove.
6.... - 46.2932
Potatoes And Green Beans In A Coconut Sauce
Whisk the yogurt together with the creamed coconut, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin seeds, cardamom and salt.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and stir-fry until browned.
Pour in the yogurt mixture... - 37.9852
Balti Vegetables In A Spicy Sauce With Paneer
Heat the corn oil in a karahi or wok, add the mustard seeds and cook for about 30 seconds.
Lower the heat.
Whisk the tomato puree with the water.
Add the ginger, garlic, ground coriander, garam masala, salt and brown sugar.
Pour into the karahai or wok, and... - 43.0595
Made with healthy ingredients this recipe stocks up your body with lots of vitamins and minerals. It reduces the risk of disease, improves overall health, and rids the body of harmful substances. - 39.9517
Royal Vegetable Biryani
Cultivated for over 6,000 years, rice is a staple food in India, where it is eaten at least once a day. It forms part of many diches such as this biriyani, a mix of fried rice and vegetables enriched with spices and dried fruit. This tasty recipe is very easy... - 38.0211
1. Mix the vegetables in the prepared marinate and leave aside for half an hour.
2. Skewer the vegetables, pineapple first, into a grilled stick, one after the other. Repeat this procedure until all the vegetables are skewered.
3. Grill the kebabs, turning... - 31.8241
To make the marinade, place all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Arrange a selection of vegetables or fruit on skewers so that the cooking time of each is approximately the same.
Brush over with the marinade and grill on a barbecue.
Garnish with... - 30.2881
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 39.1966
Mixed Vegetables In A Butter Sauce
Mix the yogurt, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, chilli powder, cardamoms, garlic pulp, coriander, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, bay leaves and cinnamon bark and... - 43.1176
Simple, Easy-to-make Vegetable Pulav
Wash the peas, cauliflower, potato, carrot, beans and keep aside.
Wash the rice and keep aside.
Slice the onion, chop the tomatoes and coriander leaves and set aside.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
Add the whole spices (cardamom, clove and cinnamon). Let it... - 45.0111
Lentil And Vegetable Patties
Wash the lentils and boil in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Remove from the heat and set aside (still in the cooking water) while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
Put the potatoes, carrots, onion, cauliflower, green chillies and fresh... - 45.5028
My family loves this Khichdi Recipe .Khichdi is a unique Indian dish. It is also known as khichdee ,khichadi ,khichuri, and khichadi. Khichdi is an Indian dish that contains a combination of rice and lentils .It is generally eaten during illness period as it... - 40.6709
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5218
1)Chops onions into tiny cubes.
2)Remove potato skin and chop into big cubes.
3)Thaw all the frozen vegetables for about 10 minutes in the microwave.
4)Heat oil in a pan and when a bit hot, add cumin seeds.
5)Once it splutters, add chopped onions and fry till... - 40.8405
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the... - 95.4824
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 148.635
Make a stiff paste with ingredients for dough, and a little water.
Knead well and beat on the table till pliable.
Fry paste of spices in a little ghee.
Add fried vegetables and ingredients for filling.
Mix well and mash coarsely.
Season with salt... - 44.8325
A wonderful combination of vegetables, is that what you are looking for? This Miloni Sabzi recipe is then just right for you. Enjoy the goodness of vegetables cooked in a variety of Indian spices. - 44.7237
Vegetable Stuffed Karela
1. Slit gourds from oen side. Remove seeds and pulp carefully without breaking the gourds.
2. Rub inside and out with salt and let them stand for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Wash well under running water.
4. Boil the gourds in salted water to which has been added the... - 45.68
Vegetables In A Pasanda Style Sauce
Whisk the yogurt with a fork or a whisk and set aside.
In a saucepan dry roast the ground almonds and poppy seeds, shaking the pan continuously, for about 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and pour on to the yogurt.
Then add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, chilli... - 44.6085
Vegetables In A Creamy Saffron Sauce
Mix the cream, tomato puree, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, almonds, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, water and saffron strands together in a bowl and set aside.
Melt the butter with the oil in a medium-sized saucepan over a medium heat.
Add the diced... - 38.7788
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 48.0284
Kurmu Jackfruit Pulao
Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker. Add the deep fried onions, vegetables, broiled cumin and coriander seeds, the mace flowers, garam masala, yellow pulao colour, salt and ghee.
Either you boil the jackfruit or deep fry it.
Heat the mustard seeds in 1... - 33.5346
Classic Vegetable And Paneer Biryani
Why should the vegetarians be deprived of Biryani, the classic Indian rice dish? Watch chef Sanjay prepare the vegetarian version of the traditional festive dish. It is so rich, flavorful and aromatic, even the most hardcore non-vegetarians will want to eat... - 124.667
Green Beans With Mustard
Wash green beans and trim ends.
Slice finely into rounds of about 1/4 inch.
In a cup or small bowl, mix the yogurt with the green chili or cayenne, parsley, salt, sugar, dry mustard, cumin, and lemon juice.
Add 3 tablespoons water and mix well.
Heat the oil... - 47.222
First, let's clean the cauliflower.
Stick your knife into a space between the florets and the stem.
Slice it off.
Pull off any remaining bits of stem.
If there are any very tender bits, you may like to chop them and cook it along with the vegetable, otherwise... - 37.694
Delicious Pav Bhaji
The Indian street food can't really do anything without the delicious Pav Bhaji! Once you have a taste of this superb dish, there would be no going back. Watch and learn from Manjula as she demonstrates in this video. Enjoy! - 151.391
Heat oil in pan, over medium heat.
Add all ingredients, except water, stir for 1 minute.
Add boiling water, add salt to taste, bring to boil, cover, simmer on low until all the water is absorbed (approx 20-25 mins ) and rice is cooked. - 36.4548
1) Heat ghee or oil in a wok. Fry chillies and garlic along with other spices. Add lime juice to the mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
2) Increase the heat, add the onion and cook till it browns.
3) Add the vegetables, water and seasoning. Simmer for 20... - 42.1703
This subzi can be had with Chapatti, puri and paratta as well as a good side dish for Rice. - 43.6231
Mixed Vegetable Subzi
1. In a pressure cooker pot heat oil and temper mustard seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
2. Add and cook tomatoes completely with cover along with little water and salt to taste.
3. Stir in ginger paste, garlic paste and... - 123.073
Jain Pav Bhaji - No Onion Garlic Pav Bhaji - Vegan
1. In a pressure cooker add water, dried peas, frozen green peas, red and green bell peppers, egg plant, cabbage, cauliflower, raw banana and tomatoes. Add salt and oil so that the vegetables do not get over cooked. Cover and cook on high heat for a... - 0
Curried Vegetables Indian
Learn how to make this flavorful Indian dish with vegetables of your choice and basic Indian spices. These mixed spicy vegetables go very well as a side dish with any curry or you can enjoy them with Indian flat breads. They are healthy, easy to make and... - 0
Vegetable Coconut Curry
Learn how to make flavorful, nutritious Indian curry with coconut milk, basic Indian spices and various seasonal vegetables! A must try Indian vegetarian recipe curry. - 0