- » Game Meat
Game Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of game meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for game meat recipes.
Bacon Wrapped Quail Stuffed With Dates
I'm a huge fan of quail. I prefer this dark meat to chicken and when I'm hosting guests I love stuffing these little birds with anything from mushrooms to chiles to dates and then wrapping the quail with bacon to keep the meat succulent and moist. The... - 129.297
Hot Jelly Glazed Cornish Game Hens
Robin has a guest to impress tonight and she has planned to grill some Cornish game hens for him. It’s a simple recipe ideal for the grilling season and also when you have some unknown guests to impress with your food. Do try this asap. - 118.226
Delicious Roast Guinea Fowl
Ah!! Nothing beats the deliciousness of this Roast Guinea Fowl! Those who have eaten the Guinea Fowl before will be sure to try this recipe, mostly because the flesh of this bird is incredible when roasted. Oh yum! I can't wait to try this out, and so should... - 116.955
Rosemary & Lemon Roasted Pigeon
Cook a pigeon? Who would cook a flying birdie like that? in Paris no less. Oh right, that would be Grace Piper! Surprisingly, her Rosemary & Lemon Roasted Pigeon turns out to be really good. Check it out! - 110.554
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 105.745
Easy Quail Henin
Have you ever tried Quail Henin? If not, here is a quick video which shows steps how to. Watch as the chef makes it and gives tips and cautions to be taken while making it. It is quite a tricky recipe. You will definitely enjoy it. - 91.427
Sweet Blended Frog
Down a drink that will surely get you coming back for more. Blended frog is a simple shooter that comes with subtle hints of jagermeiter, chocolate and mint. Bizarre combo, isn't it? Sweet to taste, this drink s pretty easy to mix up. Just make sure you rim... - 79.7162
Now an exotic meal is the sea urchin! The sea urchin and the fish roe and a quail egg all arranged in a shot glass! A video without audio but still clear in its steps to making this exotic shot of sea urchin! - 77.4109
Lancaster Roast Duckling
Whip up this delicious Lancaster Roast Duckling that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe for Lancaster Roast Duckling is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 49.9608
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Skin the quail.
3) In 2 quarts of milk, place them and marinate for 8 hours or overnight.
4) From the milk, remove the quail. Drain and dry well.
5) With a mix of black pepper, red pepper and salt, rub the... - 48.5621
Quail With Rose Petals
Quail with Rose Petals is a fragrant dish. The flavors beautifully balance out each other and what you have is an exquisite dish, teasing you with an afterglow of the rose fragrance. - 45.6753
Roe En Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) In a saucepan, add the roe, sauterne, bay-leaf, peppercorns and cloves together.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil, then simmer, covered for 15 minutes.
5) Drain the roe and break into pieces with a... - 45.6453
Shad Roe On A Bed Of Sorrel
1. To prepare the sorrel wash it under cold running water.
2. With a sharp knife, trim away any blemished spots and cut off the white stems.
3. Stack the leaves together a handful at a time, roll them into a tight cylinder and cut it crosswise... - 45.6366
Frog Legs Herkimer
1) In a bowl, season the flour with salt and white pepper.
2) Using lemon juice and water, wash the frog legs thoroughly.
3) Pat dry over paper towels and lightly dust with seasoned flour.
4) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté garlic and cook... - 45.4414
Roast Long Island Duckling
1 Remove the giblets and neck from the ducklings. reserving for other use, if needed.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3 Rub the cavities of each duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 1 1/2 teaspoons tarragon.
4 ... - 44.7161
Casserole Of Quail
1. Skin quail.
2. Finely dice onion, celery and mushrooms.
3. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
4. In a saucepan, put together sliced vegetables and wine; simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Pour water and stir in grapes and crumbled stock cubes;... - 44.6394
Savory Deviled Roe
1) Thaw the frozen herring roes and separate.
2) In a bowl, sift flour, curry powder and seasoning, all together.
3) Coat the roes with flour mixture.
4) In a fry pan, melt butter and fry the coated roes for only a few minutes each... - 44.5192
Roast Stuffed Quail
1. Wash the birds thoroughly and pat dry on paper towels.
2. Season birds well, rubbing the salt and pepper inside cavities and outside.
Preheat the oven to 300° F
3. In a saucepan, combine Madeira, raisins, and cloves.
4. Place on low... - 44.4321
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a saucepan, cover the roe with boiling water, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
4) Drain thoroughly, and slice roe into 1-inch pieces.
5) On an ovenproof platter, place the hot... - 44.3732
Quail New Orleans
1 Tie the wings of each quail to body and tie legs together, using a butcher's twine.
2 In a large plastic bag, add flour, salt, and pepper.
3 Place 1 quail at a time in the bag and shake to coat.
4 In a 10-inch skillet, add oil... - 44.337
Oven Fried Quail And Brussels Sprouts
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degree
2) In a shallow dish, place the quail after tying the legs of the quail
3) To this, pour the sauterne and leave it to marinate for 12 hours in the refrigerator
4) Drain the quail after the marinating and... - 44.1234
Duck With Dried Cherries And Sage, Mashed Parsnips And Potatoes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a small ovenproof baking dish, place the onions and cover and bake for about 60 minutes until it turns tender, then let it cool to room temperature and then peel it, make sure that the... - 44.1136
Sweet And Pungent Duckling
1. Score the skin of the duck from the neck towards the vent. Using a sharp pointed knife, remove the skin, making no damages to the flesh. Piece the duck flesh into serving size.
2. Prepare a mixture of ginger, garlic, honey, sherry and soy... - 44.0816
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.Also dress and clean the squirrels
3.Then wash the squirrels in several waters and then dry
4.Place the meat and cover with salad oil mixed with lemon juice and let stand for 1... - 43.6696
Stir Fried Quails
1. Defrost the quails if frozen, dry them inside and out with paper towel.
2. Cut each quail into about 6 pieces with a cleaver or sharp knife.
3. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients and quail and mix them well and let the marinade steep... - 43.5338
Crispy Frog Legs
1) Wash the frog legs properly.
2) Take a Dutch oven and put the legs in it.
3) Sprinkle some lemon juice on them and put crushed ice on top.
4) Keep in a refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
5) Take a bowl and mix in egg yolks, milk and olive... - 42.6975
Roast Duck, Melon And Mango Salad
1) In a small saucepan, add the sauce ingredients and cook over a medium-low heat for 2 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally, until slightly thickened.
2) In a bowl, toss the sauce and shredded duck meat together and keep aside.
3) In a large serving... - 42.481
Quail In Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Wash and dry quail.
Brush with melted butter.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; cook over medium heat until boiling.
Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; brush quail with sauce.
Roast in oven for 20... - 42.4476
Wash shad roe in softly running cold water.
Lay roe in buttered baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and dill.
Pour in white wine.
Add bay leaf.
Bake in preheated, hot (4500) oven 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry bacon... - 42.2399
Frog Belly Cookies
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Mix together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream, mixing well after each addition.
Roll... - 42.0468
1. Dredge quails with seasoned flour.
2. In a large Dutch oven or a casserole, melt butter over medium high flame.
3. When the butter starts to froth, arrange the birds breast side down and sear evenly on all sides until lightly... - 41.8056
Cut meat into six pieces; pound with a meat mallet to tenderize.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
In another bowl, beat eggs with water.
Dip both sides of meat into flour, then into egg mixture.
Press... - 41.7626
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) In a bowl, place the first 8 ingredients to combine thoroughly.
3) Add quail to this marinade. Coat evenly.
4) Place inside the refrigerator for at least a day, by covering the bowl. Flip the quail several times... - 41.5718
For the Xocopili Jus:
Caramelize the oranges, apples, garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add tomato paste, aromatics and spices, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with wines and reduce 75%. Add stocks and reduce, constantly skimming until it... - 41.5092
Creamed Roe Triangles
1) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
2) Gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer over a low heat for about 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the roes and season with the salt and pepper to... - 41.4366
Fried quail is a seasoned and floured fried meat recipe. Cooked to a golden brown, the fried quail can be served with a gravy or sauce prepared with pan drippings and seasoned to taste. - 41.4245
Hot And Spicy Quail
Use a sharp knife to split the quail down the spine.
Splay the halves and flatten them with a cleaver.
For the marinade, heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic, spring onions and lemon grass.
Cook over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool.
Stir in... - 41.0806
To make stuffing, melt butter in a large frying pan.
Add onions and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables are soft.
Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes, stirring often.
Add salt and pepper.
Place breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
Add contents... - 41.0761
Cook bacon, stirring, in small dry pan until crisp; drain on absorbent paper.
Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Combine bacon and spinach in medium bowl with ricotta and sage.
Remove and discard necks from quail.
Rinse quail under cold water;... - 40.8206
Season each quail with salt and pep- per; wrap with bacon, covering completely.
Secure with toothpicks; place on ""rack under broiler.
Broil for 20 minutes, basting frequently with butter.
Re- move quail to heated platter; keep warm with tent... - 40.664
Frog Legs Frita
Grease large frying pan with butter.
Add remaining ingredients except sauce and cheese.
Cook frog legs, covered, 10 to 12 minutes over low heat depending on size.
Check if cooked by removing meat from the bone.
When cooked, remove all meat from bones and... - 40.6079
Twice Cooked Quail
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, rosemary and garlic.
3. Rub the spice and seasoning mixture into the cavity and on the outside of each quail.
4. Truss each quail using a 10 inch butchers twine such... - 40.3983
Minced Quail In Lettuce Leaves
Minced Quail In Lettuce Leaves is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Minced Quail In Lettuce Leaves; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 40.1222
1 Mix the stuffing ingredients together and stuff and truss each quail.
Season the quails.
2 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
Heat the butter and oil and brown the quails.
Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
Brown the onions in the same fat and add... - 40.0162
Roast Squab Mercedes
Taste this extraordinary Squabs Mercedes - a truly grand treat to impress your guests. This Squabs Mercedes is also simple and easy to make and hence is worth giving it a try! - 39.92
Wash frogs' legs in cold water; dry well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in a large skillet until foamy; add garlic, lemon juice, and frogs' legs.
Saute over moderately high heat until golden-brown on both sides; add chives, parsley, and tarragon... - 39.6342
Saute the onions and celery in butter.
Add cornbread and biscuit crumbs.
Season with salt and pepper.
Moisten with 3/4 can chicken broth.
Flour and brown quail in a skillet.
Stuff quail (allowing 1 cup of dressing to 1 pound of dressed... - 39.5723
Herb Roasted Cornish Hens
Heat oven to 450°.
Wash hens, pat dry.
Put 1/2 sliced carrot, 1/2 t.salt, 1/2 t.thyme and 1 T.butter in each hen.
Place in shallow open roasting pan breast side up, brush hens well with soft butter.
Sprinkle lightly with salt, paprika and thyme.
Combine beef... - 39.5208
1.Start by cleaning and dressing the pigeons
2.Now take the pigeons and stuff, truss and place upright in pan upon slices of bacon
3.Add carrot, onion, and parsley, and cover with boiling water or stock
4.Cover pot closely and simmer from... - 39.443
Quail Fricassee In Orange Sauce
Quail Fricassee In Orange Sauce tastes great. Quail Fricassee In Orange Sauce is an easy to make sauce. The chicken broths enhance the taste of Quail Fricassee In Orange Sauce. - 39.2637
Tie legs of each quail together; twist wings under back.
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Add quail, 2 or 3 at a time; shake well to coat.
In skillet brown quail slowly in butter.
Add wine and onion.
Cover and simmer till... - 39.0949
Cod's Roe Pate
Grate the onion using the grating disc.
Place the bread and cod's roe in the bowl and, using the double-bladed chopping knife, mix until well blended.
Add the potato, garlic and parsley and continue blending until smooth.
Add the onion to the mixture together... - 38.6962
1. Wash the quail well and thoroughly pat dry with a kitchen towel.
2. Season the quails with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Sear the quails well... - 38.5618
You'll simply love the Frogs' Legs from the Chinese cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Frogs' Legs is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 38.5366
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Now parboil roe, drain it and break into pieces
3.In a greased baking dish, place half the roe
4.Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper and lemon juice
5.Now combine white sauce and egg... - 38.4871
This minced quail is one of the best quail dishes that I've ever tasted ! This decorated quail dish is very appetizing ! Try out this seasoned quail and vegetables dish and tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Minced Quail are welcome ! - 38.4551
Sauteed Shad Roe
Sauteed Shad Roe is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Sauteed Shad Roe dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 38.4293
Quail With Orange Sauce In Potato Baskets
Sprinkle quail with salt and pepper, dredge in flour.
Brown in oil and butter in skillet.
Remove quail, and set aside.
Add wine to pan drippings, bring to a boil, stirring well.
Return quail to skillet; cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 30 minutes, basting... - 38.1658
Edgewater Shad Roe Amandine
"Combine bouillon and lemon juice; bring to a boil.
Add roe; simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain roe; discard liquid.
Rinse roe in cold water; remove center vein.
Cook bacon over low heat; drain on paper towels.
Drain off fat from pan; reserve 2 tablespoons.
Add... - 37.9353
Smothered Shad Roe
1 In a skillet, melt the butter.
2 Place the fish in the pan.
3 Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat.
4 Turn the roe, and cook covered for another 5 to 10 minutes.
5 Add salt and pepper and sprinkle with chives.
6 Serve on hot... - 37.6535
Lemon Herb Cornish Hens
Lemon herb cornish hens is a simple and devilishly easy recipe that can be prepared with chicken too. Flavored a cooked sauce prepared with onions and garlic along with lemon juice and chicken bouillon infused with fresh herbs, the hens are grilled to cook.... - 37.597
Canned Quail In Sherry
Wipe the quail thoroughly.
Place the salt pork, carrot, onion and celery in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven.
Arrange the quail over the vegetable mixture and add just enough sherry to cover.
Add the peppercorns and salt and bring to a boil.
Bake at 375... - 37.5073
1) Rinse quail well in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a large non-stick pan, heat butter and sauté quail until nicely browned for about 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender for about 5... - 37.255
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also dress, clean and stuff each bird with one large oyster
3.Truss, season and dredge with flour
4.Lard breast and legs with strips of bacon
5.In a baking pan, place the breast and legs... - 37.0942
1. In a large paper bag, tip in all the dry ingredients and then add two pieces of duckling at a time to the bag and shake it around to coat it wlel
2. Heat the butter and the shortening in a skillet such that the layer is ¼-€ thick. There should... - 36.9954
Heat butter in pan, add quail, cook until golden brown on all sides.
Add washed and sliced leek, cook 3 minutes; discard butter, reserve leek.
Add port to pan, stir over heat to dissolve pan juices; remove liquid from pan, reserve liquid.
Remove breast meat... - 36.9109
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 9, 475°F, 240°C.
2. Defrost the quails if frozen, dry them well with paper towel and then rub each one inside and out with a little salt.
3. In a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients.
4. Rub this sauce inside... - 36.7654
Quail A La Gene
Mix flour, salt, garlic powder, lemon-pepper and paprika together and dredge quail with mixture.
Brown quail well in heavy skillet in butter and oil.
While quail are browning, mix the wine, parsley, fines herbes, dill, curry, salt and pepper together.
When... - 36.5797
Shad Roe Baked In Foil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle the shad roe on all sides with salt and pepper.
Cut a rectangle of aluminum foil large enough to enclose the roe envelope-fashion.
Spread three tablespoons of the butter on the center of the foil and sprinkle with the... - 36.5288
Crispy Frog Legs
Crispy Frog Legs is delicious appetizer. Crispy Frog Legs gets its taste from frog legs fried with eggs and flour. Crispy Frog Legs is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 36.3207
Make stuffing by combining 3 tbsp. butter with shallots, mushrooms,bread crumbs,parsley, salt, pepper, tarragon, nutmeg, and 1/3 cup white wine.
Clean and stuff quail.
Heat 54 lb. butter in heavy skillet,and brown quail quickly.
Turn birds breast side down... - 36.2561
1. Using a sharp knife, make cuts in several places in the skin and flesh of each quail joint.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, cumin, garam masala, paprika, turmeric, mint, salt and yogurt. Add the quail and coat in the sauce.
3. Cover and leave in the... - 36.1695
Herb Cornish Hens
Baked Cornish hens are smothered in a delicious cranberry-orange sauce with a touch of ginger. - 36.1498
Cane River Frog Legs
Season frog legs with salt and pepper.
Saute in butter until brown.
Add green onions and mushrooms.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add wine and lemon juice.
Simmer 5 minutes more.
Just before serving sprinkle parsley over frog legs.
Serves 6 to 8. - 35.9043
Smoked Herb Seasoned Quail
Pat quail dry.
Arrange in single layer in large nonaluminum container.
Mix vinegar, sage, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, thyme, rosemary, sugar and nutmeg in large bowl.
Whisk in oil 1 drop at a time.
Pour marinade over quail.
Cover tightly and... - 35.7672
Herb Seasoned Cornish Hens
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Sprinkle cavity of each Cornish hen with 1/4 teaspoon seasoning mixture.
Reserve remaining mixture.
Fill each cavity with 1/4 cup onions.
Secure legs together with string.
Arrange... - 35.7598
Split birds down back, and brown in deep fat.
Pour off all fat and pour the following sauce over then.
Cook slowly for about 2 hours, basting frequently with the sauce: Heat tomato juice slowly, adding vinegar as it heats.
Then add butter.
Chop a clove of... - 35.7574
Combine lemon juice, salt & pepper with enough water to cover frog legs.
Bring to a brisk boil, add frog legs, and let boil for 5 minutes.
Drain & dry legs.
Dip into beaten eggs & roll in bread crumbs.
Cook in 365 degree oil for about 3 minutes until brown on... - 35.2952
Cod's Roe Pate
Put cod's roe into a mortar or basin.
Trim crusts from bread, soak the bread in water then squeeze well and put with the roe.
Pound to a smooth paste.
Add grated onion and crushed garlic.
Gradually stir in oil and lemon juice alternately until mixture is... - 35.0783
Tie legs of each quail together with string.
In bag mix flour, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add quail 2 or 3 at la time; shake well to coat.
In skillet brown quail in butter.
Add wine and onion.
Cover and simmer till birds are tender, 25 to 30... - 34.9192
Brown birds on all sides in butter and olive oil in an 8-quart Dutch oven.
Remove birds from pan.
Add flour to pan and brown well, stirring constantly.
Return birds to pan.
Add salt, pepper and sherry, and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add chicken broth... - 34.7842
Clean and wash quail.
Season inside of quail with salt & pepper, then roll in flour.
Using butter in skillet, brown on all sides.
Add water & mushrooms, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add parsley, cover, and let simmer for 10 minutes more.
Quail should be... - 34.767
Sear roast in Dutch oven.
Combine remaining ingre- dients in saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Cover roast with sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours, turn- ing occasionally. - 34.6823
Stuffed Baked Quail
Mix all ingredients except quail and shortening to make dressing; add small amount of water, if needed.
Center each quail on square of foil, breast side up; stuff each with 1 /4 of the dressing.
Rub small amount of shortening over breasts; seal foil.
Place in... - 34.609
Frogs Legs Poulette
Clean, separate the frogs' legs, cook slowly 10 minutes in fat, being careful not to brown.
Remove legs, add flour to fat.
When fat and flour have been blended, add chicken stock.
Stir until sauce boils; add salt, pepper, and frogs' legs.
Simmer until... - 34.3011
Creamed Soft Roes
Stew the roes in the milk until they are opaque and firm.
This takes about 10-15 minutes.
Place two roes on each piece of toast and keep hot.
Mix the flour to a paste with a little cold water.
Add the hot milk.
Return to the pan and stir until it boils.
Cook... - 34.2618
This crispy golden brown Fried Quail is utterly delicious ! Pepper up the fried quail and serve it up with some savory sauces or as an accompaniment with rice ! - 34.091
Quail On A Rice Ring
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C)
– Mix the stuffing ingredients. Divide it into eight, and stuff the quails.
– In a skillet, heat the oil and sear the quails on all sides, season with salt and pepper, and put in the oven for about 15... - 33.8828
Shad Roe Saute
Wash the roe and combine with the water, onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Drain and carefully pat dry with paper towels.
Melt, the margarine in a skillet; brown the roe on both sides.
Sprinkle with the pepper,... - 33.4175
My Own Quail Recipe
Allow for one or two quails per person.
Stuff birds as indicated below, or make a stuffing of your own with either fruit or bread.
This will provide a few more bites to eat, since the birds are so small.
Wash and wipe the quails dry.
Rub with lemon... - 33.1757
Quail In Vine Leaves
In a small bowl, mix together the honey, lemon, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Massage this mixture into the skin of each bird.
Put them aside in a cool place to marinate for 2-3 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Heat 1 tablespoon cognac in a ladle... - 33.1509
Quail With Balsamic Vinegar
Reserve quail necks and giblets for other uses.
Rinse quail inside and out; pat dry.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add quail, about 4 at a time; do not crowd pan.
Cook, turning as needed, until deep golden brown... - 32.7969
Smoked Hacreek Quail
Place quail in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add orange juice.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Prepare charcoal fire in smoker; let burn 20 minutes.
Soak hickory chips in water at least 15 minutes; place chips... - 32.6019
Truss the fowl, inserting some pieces of vegetable in the body.
Rub breast of bird with lemon, wrap in buttered paper and put in pan with sufficient stock or water to cover.
Add remainder of vegetables (sliced), salt and bouquet garni and cook gently until... - 32.54
Broiled Frog Legs
Make lemon butter sauce.
Broil frog legs plain.
Pour sauce over them when they are done. - 32.0045
Savory Broiled Quail
1. In a zip loack bag, combine sherry soy sauce, quail and sesame oil, seal the nag and marinate for at least two hours in the refrigerator
2. Keep turning the bag occasionally and, when done, drain the liquid out and reserve it
3. Spray a broiler pan... - 31.8404
Fried Quail Breasts
Yummy Fried Quail Breasts! If you were looking for a wonderful main dish for your dinner part, then this the recipe for you! Try this Fried Quail Breasts! I guarantee that you will love it and so will your guest! - 31.8386
Frog S Legs Marinated In Garlic
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients and marinate frog's legs for 1 hour, turning from time to time. Drain and dredge with flour, then dip into egg, coat with breadcrumbs and fry in deep-fryer 4... - 31.3765
Wash quails, pat dry, and sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Coat outside of quails with flour.
Melt butter in a skillet and brown quails on all sides until golden brown.
Add water and sliced mushrooms.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 10... - 31.2967
Game Meat Recipes By Category