- » Game Hen Apple Stuffing
Game Hen Apple Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Game Hen Apple Stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Game Hen Apple Stuffing recipes.
Raisin Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Apples
The raisin stuffed cornish game hens with apples is a fruited hens recipe. Oven cooked, the hens are prepared with a filling of stuffing mix along with raisins and walnuts flavored with cider. Stuffed and brushed with a cider mix of brown sugar and cinnamon,... - 42.2839
Apple And Raisin Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a medium pan, pour in the onion soup and mix with the cider.
3. Pour 1/2 mixture into medium bowl and then add the stuffing mix, raisins and walnuts and combine well
4. Use this mixture to stuff the hens... - 44.0586
Cornish Game Hens With Wild Rice Apple
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven over moderate heat.
Add the onion, celery, apple, sage, marjoram, and pepper.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Transfer half the mixture to a bowl... - 41.1802
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 105.745
Chestnut-stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Combine chestnuts with raisins, onion, apple and celery.
Season to taste.
Use to stuff hens.
Roast at 375 Ã‚Â°'F.
1 hour or until done, basting several times with melted butter or margarine. - 30.0649
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 40.3306
Cornish Hens With Apple Raisin Stuffing
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Melt 3 tablespoons margarine in large skillet. Add onions and apple; cook and stir until tender. Stir in all remaining stuffing ingredients.
Remove and discard neck and giblets from game hens. Split each... - 30.4678
Christmas Cornish With Walnut Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat dry with paper towels.
4. Rub oil lightly over hens.
5. Season inside, out with salt, pepper and paprika.
6. Make the stuffing by combining all the... - 47.6068
Granola Rice Stuffing
Peel and section orange over medium-size bowl to catch juice.
Chop orange sections (should have 1/3 cup); add to juice in bowl.
Add cooked rice, granola cereal, chopped apple, salt, and cinnamon.
In small saucepan cook celery and onion in butter or... - 35.1259