- » Fusion Vegetarian Sandwich
Fusion Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion vegetarian sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion vegetarian sandwich recipes.
Tempeh Double-decker Sandwich
Tempeh's is an Asian high protein food, its nutty flavor is something to die for and the reason for its popularity around the world. It is very intelligent of the Chef to try something like this with tempeh and come up with a healthy sandwich that is not... - 129.664
Tofu Phish Fillets - Yummy Vegan Sandwich
Toni shares a recipe from the Totally Vegetarian TV show. Deliciously crunchy with great texture. This is a recipe that will appeal to kids and adults alike. - 127.728
Toni takes crispy tempeh and simmers it in Dijon sauce. Perfect as an entree, or on a sandwich. - 124.031
Vegan Tofu Sandwich
Tofu has taken the place of cheese in a vegan's diet, so here is an Indian recipe that's especially made for all vegan friends out there. Chef Manjula is preparing the sandwich with little twist and that is addition of mouth-watering cilantro chutney. The... - 123.535
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
Toni Fiore's spin on a classic breakfast sandwich is egg-free. And delicious! - 119.129
Tomato And Cucumber Sandwich With Spicy Mint Spread
Bored of the same old regular cheesy, mayo based sandwiches? Try this! You can try variety of novel ideas to make your sandwich colorful and delicious. Just the way in this video, you can use mint spread that would make it distinctly different and use the... - 119.069
Ciabatta Bread Rolls Sandwich
1. Preheat a toaster oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Over 1 bread sprinkle cheese and bake in the toaster oven till the cheese is melted.
3. Remove the toasted bread and place a lettuce leaf, tomato slice potato pancake and corn salsa mixed... - 104.801
Crunchy Jelly Cheese French Toast Sandwich
Beautiful, fun, easy, healthy with a whole lot of different textures and flavors going on, this is a wonderful variation of any normal stuffed French toast. A multi-grain bread, low-fat cream cheese and no-sugar orange jelly sandwich is drenched in... - 103.997
Four Different Finger Sandwich
Chef Manjula is coming up strong with a wide variety of dishes and cuisines. Today, she is making Four Different Finger Sandwiches for appetizer. The uniqueness of these sandwiches lies in it herbed Cream cheese which are of 4 different types. Definitely a... - 95.5014
Tricolor Pepper Crostini
There are so many variations when it comes to making crostini that sometimes it is difficult to choose the topping. But not anymore, this tricolor pepper crostini is so pleasing to eyes and taste buds alike that you would not want to make any other crostini... - 91.4218
Classic Deviled Egg Sandwich & Savory Vegetarian Cake
How about a breakfast with classic high protein sandwich, salad and vegetarian eggless cake? It's not at all difficult with a nice presentation by Bale Dave who blends assorted flavors of mustard, pepper and egg to create something incredible. Combine with... - 75.856
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
Walnut Cream Sandwdch
1. To make the cream cheese spread, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth.
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. Using a butter knife spread the cream cheese on one side of both the bread slices.... - 42.1147
A simple sandwich being piled with some lettuce, carrot and some broccoli sprouts! As simple as it gets, the video shows no cooking! - 38.868
Lassan Dania Bread
1. Crush chopped garlic. Mix garlic, oil, coriander and cheese, (if using)
2. Cut each bread in to 5 slices. Apply prepared oil to slices on one side only.
3. Wrap bread in foil. Warm in oven at 150 C for 30 mins. Serve hot. - 31.0984
Grilled Banana Sandwiches
1. Place bread under a preheated hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes or until toasted on one side. Top untoasted. side with bananas, avocado and cheese. Place under grill and cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese melts and is golden. - 24.9234