- » Fusion Shrimp
Fusion Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion shrimp recipes.
Grilled Sambol Marinated Shrimp
For all of you shrimp lovers, here is another great choice of recipe. In this recipe, shrimps are first marinated in sambol and then grilled. This special spicy flavor of sambol adds on to the taste of shrimps. A must-do for any grilling adventure at your... - 135.455
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 123.991
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 117.547
Filipino Style Cheesy Garlic Shrimp
This Cheese Shrimp recipe is a quick one. Shrimp is low in fat, a good source of protein and is the best alternative to meat and poultry. This shrimp recipe is one of my favorite seafood dishes, oozing with melted cheese. - 115.497
Fast Easy And Healthy Curried Shrimp
Sometimes it’s good to use convenience items and getting a dish on the dinner table quick and fast. But keeping it healthy at the same time is of utmost importance. This curry dinner is a one pan wonder that comes together in 5 minutes, using a can of... - 113.361
1. Season shrimp with salt.
2. Cut the flowering portion of chives as shown in the video. Set aside.
3. Place a pan on medium heat, and pour oil in it.
4. Drop shrimp, and mushroom in pan. Cook for a couple of minutes. Do not overcook... - 111.759
Spicy Curried Shrimp With Lemon Aioli
1. Season shrimp with salt and ground black pepper. Set it aside.
2. Place a frying pan on medium heat, pour oil, and drop onion in it. Saute.
3. Add salt, fennel seed, garam masala, mustard seed, and chili flakes. Give it a good stir.... - 110.369
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 109.556
Grilled Shrimp With Gazpacho Dip
Chef Russell presents a creative recipe of grilled shrimps that are served with gazpacho, the cold soup. It's quite a unqiue recipe idea to serve Gazpacho to people who aren't aware about cold soups. Classic grilled shrimps are loved by all and there is no... - 108.138
1. For the Dip: In a mortar and pestle, grind together a lemongrass stalk, palm sugar, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime zest, cilantro leaves, lime juice, coconut milk and fish sauce. Set aside.
2. For the Slaw: Chop the vegetables as instructed.
3. In a... - 107.817
Basil Shrimp And Brook Trout
1. About 5-10 minutes before cooking season the trout with lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and juice of half a lemon.
2. In a pan heat together butter and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Dredge the trouts in all purpose flour, add into the pan and fry... - 106.14
Grilled Chili Garlic Shrimp On Skewers
Inspired by the bright flavors of Spain and Asia , these low fat shrimps are marinated in a spicy chili garlic tomato sauce. This simple and easy marinade makes your shrimp so yummy you don't even need cocktail sauce! It is also a big hit with company and is... - 105.032
1. Place a shrimp, a slice of jalapeno pepper, and cheese on one end of bacon strip. Wrap it tightly as shown in the video.
2. In a pan preheat oil to about 375 degree F.
3. Drop shrimp in pan, and leave it for about 2-3 minutes.
4.... - 102.348
Polenta Crusted Shrimp
For making Ragout:
1. In a medium/large pot, bring the beans to boil in salted water with the bay leaves, thyme and the garlic.
2. Once at a boil, turn down to a simmer, cook for about an hour or until the beans are tender and drain some of the excess... - 102.046
Cajun Shrimp Pasta
Restaurant food is always delicious, but it can be a big no-no if you are on a gluten free diet or another healthy eating plan. This Applebee's Copycat Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe from Anne Colagioia will show you how to make one of the best restaurant copycat... - 101.369
These crispy succulent shrimp are coated with beer batter and rolled in sweet flaked coconut before frying and served with a sweet-spicy honey mustard sauce for dipping. A treat for shrimp and coconut lovers! This is indeed a super easy yet elegant appetizer... - 99.9949
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Shrimp With Mac Nut Pesto Pasta
1. Cook the pasta as per the directions on the package.
2. In a food processor, add the garlic, macadamia nuts, basil leaves, parsley leaves and give it a pulse.
3. Pour in 3/4 cups of olive oil intermittently along with the lemon juice... - 98.009
Quick, easy, and delicious :D
Adding a hint of ketchup makes the mayo sauce very tasty and refreshing!!!
Great recipe for your bento box. - 97.7139
Zesty Shrimp Over Sauteed Asparagus
Looking for a low fuss meal to please your dear one, this Valentines'? Here is a recipe to make Zesty sautéed shrimp using frozen prepacked shrimp and roasted asparagus to serve the shrimp. A great budget meal! - 96.6523
Protein Rich Shrimp Pilaf
There is everything to love about this Shrimp Pilaf recipe from Chef Binks. It has healthy proteins, fat, carbs and fibre in it. People who like rice based dishes would thoroughly enjoy this one. The method is broken down so well in this video and you will... - 96.5367
Bubba Gump Style Cajun Shrimp
1. Peel and wash shrimp thoroughly.
2. For Cajun butter, place a medium sized saucepan on medium flame, add salt and pepper flakes in it.
3. Add rosemary, no salt rub, ground pepper, and garlic.
4. Pour Worcestershire sauce, and give it... - 92.5094
Grilled Prawn Kebabs
The word kebab always brings to mind complicated marinating, fire and clumsy cooking. But not anymore, after you watch this video recipe of grilled prawn kebabs your opinion has to change. This guy makes it in such a sophisticated way that for once you won't... - 89.5819
Stuffed Squid With Shrimp And Cioppino
If you are hunting for some delectable food recipes, watch this video. Chef Aku shows here two recipes. Both the dishes are quite simple and can be made easily just by watching the video. - 88.9354
Coconut Crumbed Crispy Prawns
For those who like their prawns crispy, this coconut crumbed crispy prawns will prove to be a delectable surprise. Follow the simple steps in this video to make a sumptuous appetizer. - 85.6251
Seafood Trio Lunch
Making a delicious satisfying meal was never so easy. Check out this outstanding video that presents three amazing recipes for a quick and healthy meal. The video shows recipes for salami crisps, butternut squash soup with shrimp and ahi sandwiches. All the... - 84.493
Shrimp Salad With Coconut Oil Vinaigrette
Love including seafood in your diet? This recipe will really come handy. Watch the chef prepare this very very flavorful Shrimp Salad with Coconut Oil Vinaigrette Dressing. This salad makes for a great side dish. It is sure worth a try. - 80.593
Shrimp With Green Beans And Tomatoes
If seafood - shrimp particularly is your staple or favorite diet and if you like it with vegetables, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins cooking wild caught shrimp and mixing them into canned tomatoes and green beans sauted with a few... - 79.2013
Valentine Day Dinner For Two
Confused how to impress your sweetheart on Valentine's day? Celebrate the special day with exotic dishes like Grilled Shrimps Rice, Naan & Red Cabbage Salad at home. This would truly make your day memorable! - 69.1224
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Place the bake pie shell in oven and bake for 8 minutes to cook partially.
3. Remove the pie shell from oven and reduce the temperature to 350Â° F.
4. Lightly beat eggs and cream, salt, pepper and... - 49.094
Curried Egg And Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, chopped eggs, green onion, and celery.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Add shrimp just before ready to serve.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until golden;... - 48.2019
Papaya Shrimp Curry
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lengthwise cut the shrimps into halves.
3. Peel papayas and cut lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
4. In a skillet or chafing dish, melt butter to prepare sauce.
5. Stir in onion, green pepper, and garlic... - 47.5248
Salsa Shrimp And Zucchini
1) Slice the zucchini into halves crosswise. Then slit them lengthwise into strips of 1/8-inch thickness.
2) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the sliced zucchini pieces. Saute them till they become... - 47.0942
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.5859
Garlic Shrimp Salad
1. In a large pan, pour the water, bay leaf, and salt and boil well.
2. Add the shrimp the hot water and cook for 8 minutes till done.
3. Drain cool and cut each shrimp into four sections
4. In a skillet, tip in the oil and heat it... - 46.0944
Popcorn Shrimp Pita Envelopes
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cook shrimps according to packaging instructions. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine mango, onion, pepper and lettuce. Mix well and add shrimps. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In another... - 45.9323
1. Defrost the shrimps if required.
2. Take a 6 quart Dutch oven or stockpot, put bacon in it and cook on medium flame.
3. Once done, strain the bacon and keep the drippings left in Dutch oven or stockpot aside.
4. Mash bacon and... - 45.5368
Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole
Eating just one is not possible for any one is my claim for this recipe of Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole. It is an European specialty, eaten as a Main Dish. If you love this Fried Scallops, Shrimp, And Sole recipe, do share it with your friends. - 45.4283
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
Southwestern Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take the peeled shrimp and cut into lengthwise.
2) Wash out the vein properly.
3) Press the shrimp open to flatten slightly.
4) Take a plastic bowl and mix cornstarch, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in shrimp.
5) Cover the bowl and... - 44.4138
1) Make the simmering liquid. For this, mix the vinegar, onion, cloves, peppercorns, sugar, salt (or salt substitute), red pepper flakes and liquid red pepper seasoning in a pan. Bring the mixture to boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Put the shrimp... - 44.0762
Hombre Shrimp And Fettuccine With Salsa Pesto
1) In a glass mixing bowl, combine Salsa, lemon juice, garlic and salt for the sauce.
2) Wash shrimp in water, dry gently and fasten onto 4 soaked wooden skewers.
3) Grill or broil shrimp for 5 to 8 minutes, tossing and basting occasionally with the... - 43.7606
Tamarind Yabbies With Pakoras
Heat the oil in medium pan; cook onion, ginger and garlic, stirring, until soft.
Add tamarind, juice, sugar and the water, bring to boil; simmer 3 minutes.
Stir in tomato; simmer about 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Add yabbies; cook,... - 43.6293
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, green pepper and garlic.
2. Stir in broth, tomato sauce and soy sauce.
3. Add cayenne, oregano, and monosodium glutamate and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and cook with occasional stirring... - 43.5297
Shrimp A La Grecque
Heat 4 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet; add onion and garlic, and cook until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar.
Cook over moderate heat until thickened, about 30 minutes.
Melt butter and remaining oil in a skillet.
Add shrimp and saute... - 42.6696
Shrimp Vegetable Dinner
1. In a large saucepan or stock pot, combine chicken broth and ginger.
2. Combine chicken broth and ginger in an electric skillet.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a steel colander or in a wire mesh sieve.
5. Immerse the colander... - 42.4587
Shrimp Creole is a very popular dinner at home. This is a brilliant and easy to follow Shrimp Creole recipe! You simply have to try it for yourself! - 41.8926
Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine
1) Slice shrimp lengthwise into two pieces.
2) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain well, when done.
3) Take a large skillet; allow bacon to be cooked in it until crisp and drain well.
4) Add in garlic and ground red pepper... - 40.8529
Shrimp Curry With Spaghetti
Combine butter or margarine, onions and curry powder; cook until onions are tender.
Blend flour, sugar, salt, ginger and pepper into onion mixture.
Gradually stir in hot milk; add lemon juice.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Stir in eggs and... - 40.231
Rice And Shrimp Pilaf
1) In a pan with boiling water, add the rice and chicken bouillon cubes.
2) Lower the heat and steam, covered for 15 minutes.
3) Allow to cool, then refrigerate, until chilled.
4) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, oil and vinegar dressing, thyme and... - 40.0385
Avocado Halves With Spiced Shrimps
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dunk the shrimps and cook till pink
2. Drain the shrimp, shell and devein them. Place them in the chiller to chill before use
3. Halve the avocado and remove the seed.
4. Spoon the shrimp into the... - 39.9971
Toss together Swiss cheese, Gruyere cheese, and flour.
Beat together next 5 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Prepare pastry; line 6 individual bakers.
Divide about 3/4 of the cheese mixture between the pastry-lined bakers; add diced shrimp and... - 39.5023
Grilled Jumbo Shrimps Venetian Style
1 Using scissors or a sharp knife, split each shrimp shell on underside down to tail. Avoid cuting the meat.
2 In a bowl put the shrimps along with the next 4 ingredients.
3 Coat well and cover.
4 Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
5... - 39.288
Macaroni Shrimp Curry
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine macaroni, shrimp, raisins, coconut, walnuts, onion, apple, curry powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Blend soup and water.
Pour over shrimp mixture and blend carefully.
Pour into... - 39.1123
Shrimp Creole Pronto
1) Take a large saucepan; heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic in it for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Stir in tomatoes, tossing occasionally and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add in rest of the ingredients except noodles... - 38.2144
Shrimp, Edam, and mushroom make this an elegant quiche. - 37.7573
Garlic Shrimp & Chic Pea Salad With A Lemon Twist
A Tangy and Zesty dish that will impress all that dine in your home! Easy and fast cooking is my specialty, and this dish boasts shrimp, chick peas, rice and lemons!!!! Hey stop drooling on your keyboard! - 37.681
Lemon Shrimp Kabobs
1) Combine together the lemon juice, onion flakes and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2) Add the shrimp and toss to coat well.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 60 minutes.
4) Thread the shrimp, tomato wedges and pepper squares onto a... - 37.4098
Chang Yo Mein
In a wok or large skillet heat the oil.
Quickly fry the vegetables and shrimp.
Add soya sauce and sherry.
Simmer for 1 minute.
Cook the noodles while stir frying the other ingredients.
Transfer hot noodles to a serving plate.
Pour the stir fry over the... - 37.1743
Grilled Shrimp And Avocado Salad
This recipe of grilled Shrimp and Avocado Salad is a beautiful fusion of Asian and Mexican flavors plated in French style. A simple, elegant and fresh appetizer which is sure to impress your guests. - 36.276
1) In a saucepan, mix together milk powder, salt, curry powder.
2) Slowly stream the water in the curry powder mixture, stir to mix.
3) Place the pan on heat to simmer.
4) Add shrimps and heat thoroughly.
5) Place the toast on the serving... - 35.7585
Sauteed Shrimp With Broccoli And Peppers
Prepare the pasta according to package directions.Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the broccoli and bell peppers and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes, c until the... - 34.2081
Shrimp Creole Lasagna
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add celery, onion and bell pepper. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Add flour and Creole seasoning; toss to coat vegetables; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes, okra, 1/4... - 33.9364
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
1. Combine carrot and snow peas in a 1-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway through cooking time. Drain; set aside.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Coat a large... - 32.2651
Fry cabbage, green onions, celery and garlic in butter for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add pork and shrimp; heat through.
Meanwhile, cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain.
Serve cabbage mixture over the vermicelli. - 31.7381
Coconut Scented Shrimp Broth
Marrying Indian and Chinese influences, Chef-Owner Vik Lulla of I-Chin makes a fresh and flavorful shrimp broth. - 16.5807
Coconut Scented Shrimp Broth
Marrying Indian and Chinese influences, Chef-Owner Vik Lulla of I-Chin makes a fresh and flavorful shrimp broth - 13.6711
Shrimp Shish Kebob With Cherry Tomatoes And Spicy Seasoning
1. In a small bowl mix the herb mix along with 1 ½ tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Heat the grill over the stove, and keep it ready before you clean the shrimps.
3. Clean and shell the shrimps and keep it aside, insert the shrimp followed by... - 0
Feeling Ugly: Garlic Chilli Prawns & Pesto Couscous
Feeling ugly? When I'm feeling this way, I like to eat prawns/shrimp because amazingly, they protect the skin from premature ageing, and it helps us produce new hair and skin cells making us look vibrant and healthy. They say it even helps prevent hair loss... - 0
Curry Shrimp Cocktail
A spiced twist to an old classic. This Shrimp cocktail is elevated using spiced tiger and white shrimp and is smothered in a homemade tomato cocktail sauce with potatoes, coriander, spinach and served with a lemon wedge. You've never had a shrimp cocktail... - 0
Fusion Shrimp Recipes By Category