- » Fusion Rice
Fusion Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion rice recipes.
Classic Biryani Rice
I grew up eating Biryani almost every Sunday afternoon. To me, this recipe looks closest to my grandmothers. Fragrant and sinfully flavored by those cheeky spices. This in my opinion is the ultimate dinner meal. You can learn how to pull of the classic... - 129.764
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Delicious Vegetable Biryani
The Vegetable Biryani is off the hook! I know for a fact that everyone will love this dish that comes flavored with exotic spices. The saffron aroma in this dish is just plain incredible. The Biryani can be served just as a stand alone dish, or with... - 125.131
Rice Fritters Sour Cream Escarole And Upside Down Cake
If you are prone to lactose intolerance and want to enjoy dairy products, have a look at this video. The video shares amazing information on lactose free sour cream. The host also shows wonderful recipes combining sour cream with other ingredients . Check it... - 123.92
Cashew And Cranberry Wild Rice Pilaf
If you are trying to eat healthy, low fat, whole grain foods, this is one recipe that must be on your “healthiest rice recipe" repertoire after being on your "tastiest rice recipe" list! Wild rice marries with cashews and dried cranberries in an updated... - 123.92
Rice With Chicken Fillet And Baked Beans
This recipe is for those who are looking for a wholesome meal. Rice with chicken fillet and baked beans combines various ingredients to give you a nutritious dish. This is a easy to make and tastes great as well. - 123.54
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 122.672
Asian Asparagus Rice
Simple and easy rice dishes are a pleasure to make as well as to serve. Here is a recipe to make Asparagus rice using just rice and some Asian seasonings along with Asparagus. Tasty and healthy! - 116.513
Special California Rolls
1. Cut cucumber, and avocado into strips as shown in the video.
2. Squeeze lime juice on top of avocado to prevent it from browning.
3. Chop the crab sticks finely.
4. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, and chopped crab sticks. Mix well and... - 116.154
Kimchi Chahan (kimchee Fried Rice)
1. Cut the edge, and thinly slice green onion. Set aside.
2. Place a pan on high heat, pour oil, and add sliced pork meat in it. Stir continuously and cook until light brown. Remove from pan, and place it on a plate.
3. In the same pan,... - 116.108
Oven Baked Chicken And Wild Rice
Through this video, chef Tawnya wants to encourage you to the power of the meal. So, if you or any one you know is struggling to put a meal on the table, then this video must be checked out. Or if you want to invite someone special over the weekend and have... - 114.612
Quick Baked Beans And Tuna With Steamed Rice
Reduce your cooking time considerably by trying this Quick baked beans and tuna with steamed rice. This dish is a healthy alternative and makes for a complete meal in itself. So what are you waiting for, try it now! - 114.079
Fast Easy And Healthy Curried Shrimp
Sometimes it’s good to use convenience items and getting a dish on the dinner table quick and fast. But keeping it healthy at the same time is of utmost importance. This curry dinner is a one pan wonder that comes together in 5 minutes, using a can of... - 113.361
Simple Coconut Rice
If you are planning to serve a wholesome delicious meal on the table, then consider this recipe of coconut rice. Rice cooked in coconut milk offers an attractive aroma and you enjoy the similar taste of coconut. To strengthen the coconut effect, you may... - 112.277
Apricot Citrus Pork Chops With A Cranberry Walnut Rice Pilaf
There is something about pork that makes it a satisfying meal for everyone. This dish combines pork with apricots and serves it with rice to form a really filling meal. This is a great dish to impress friends and family and as a supper dish - 112.054
Paprika Chicken Rice
Want a delicious meal in 30 minutes? Here is a Paprika Chicken Rice recipe video by Kimberly's kitchen and she makes this dish in just one saucepan using rice, chicken and vegetables that makes a complete meal. It’s a simple recipe to prepare when you are... - 112.006
Indo-chinese Vegetable Fried Rice -fusion
If you are planning to make Fried rice, then do check out this recipe. It's different as the chef has added noodles to the fried rice. The combination gives a different flavour to the dish altogether. I'm sure your family will like it. Do check out the... - 111.058
Brown Rice Pasta With Asparagus Shiitakes Pesto
If you avoid traditional pasta because of the gluten, you have to try brown rice pasta. It has a delicious nutty flavor and is light (it doesn't make you feel overly full like traditional pasta). - 110.304
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil and sauté the vegetables for 2 minutes.
2. Pour water and add turmeric, ginger and salt. Stir and bring it to boil.
3. Add the rice, stir and bring it back to boil. Cover and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Turn... - 108.595
Turkey Rice With Kimchi
Don’t know what to do with your Thanksgiving leftover turkey? Well, this not those usual recipe that you have been making for years now, it’s totally a new one or fusion with Korean cuisine. Tammy is using her leftover turkey to make Turkey Rice with... - 108.353
Artichoke And Rice Bake
A vegetable bake can be served at any occasion. Vegetables being the key ingredients can delight anybody's senses! Watch the video as Patty how to get started! - 105.043
1. Smear olive oil to the bottom of the cooker bowl to prevent rice from sticking.
2. Add rice along with water, coconut milk and salt into the rice cooker, cover the pot half open, and turn on the cooker.
3. Check for the rice and let it cook... - 104.59
Cherry Lime Sweet And Sour Rice
if you want a dish that is delicious and healthy for kids and something that is easy for you to make, this video would be of great use. In this video, chef Shamy makes Cherry Lime Sweet and Sour rice which is colorful, tongue twisting and easy to make. He... - 104.084
Vegetable Stir Fry And Asparagus With Rice Part 1 - Finishing
Looking for crispy and flavorful vegetable appetizers to go with rice, here is a recipe to make one using lots of vegetables. Check out Basic Vegetable Stirfry, boiled Asparagus and rice with which the appetizers are served along. In the video catch up the... - 104.009
Chicken Pesto Rice Salad
This Chicken Pesto Rice Salad features lean chicken breast, grape tomatoes and artichoke hearts tossed in a basil walnut pesto for a salad that defies convention. The pesto is made with heart healthy walnuts, which are far more economical than their pricier... - 101.502
Chicken Drumstick And Rice Bake
As always Microdac Chef David Paul experiments with chicken drumsticks and his leftover rice. This time, he shows us his microdac sauce recipe and applies on the drumsticks and bakes them over a bed of pre-cooked rice. Unfortunately the rice us bad but the... - 101.182
Broiled Pacific Halibut On Coconut Jasmine Rice
Looking for a new way to serve Halibut? Serve broiled Pacific halibut steaks over a bed of delicious and creamy coconut and pineapple jasmine rice. The delicate, tender and slightly sweet white fish goes really well with the rich fragrant and savory-sweet... - 100.79
Curry And Rice Bread
This video will show you how to bake Curry and Rice Bread using a Home Bakery (Bread Machine or Bread Maker): Panasonic SD-BH104
Adding a bowl of cooked rice makes the bread moist and gives it a slightly chewy texture. Yummy!!! - 100.632
Creamy Scrambled Eggs And Tomato Rice Bowl
Very healthy, tasty and savory rice bowl idea.
Mixing mayo and soy milk in the eggs makes the scrambled eggs very creamy and you will never fail by this way. Tomato chops are marinated with salt and sesame oil. No wonder it is tasty. - 100.592
Duck Tomatoes And Rice
Cooking a bird on a mountain can be tough. This video on Duck Tomatoes and Rice is Dave's very own creation which he learnt while living in Mexico at a height of 7500 meters above sea level. Along with the recipe, he gives some useful tips on how to get it... - 100.27
Korean Style Gluten-free Pizza
If you are looking for a gluten free Pizza recipe, this Rice crust pizza is something that you must try. Watch James prepare this Korean style rice pizza which he tops with kimchi, pepperoni, spam and cheese. This gluten free pizza is crispy, chewy, cheesy... - 98.6952
White Rice Preparation
If you believe in getting even the simplest of recipes right, this is for you! This video is about a basic recipe on how to prepare rice. Many a times, rice is an accompaniment or an important ingredient for a dish. In such times, it is important that we... - 97.8367
Spicy Chicken And Rice Soup
1. In a pan saute chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper.
2. In the food processor, add hummus, piquillo pepper, reserving some for garnish, and chicken stock. Blend well.
3. Place a pot on flame, and transfer pepper mixture into... - 97.4677
Romantic Dinner Trio
If you are planning for a great romantic dinner meal, this impressive video is just perfect for you. Watch this amazing video that displays three recipes for a heart meal. The video suggests spicy chicken wings, nutty sweet rice and creamy steamed vegetables.... - 96.9802
Crab Stick California Roll
Finally our Filipino chef from Panlasang Pinoy has come up with a vegetarian recipe. He is making Crab Stick California Roll using imitation crab meat. If the recipe is shown from scratch, it would have been very lengthy, so he is basically showing how to... - 96.9773
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
Takeout Style Fried Rice
Want restaurant style Chinese fried rice in the comfort of your house? Well, you don’t have to order it, instead make it easily at home with whatever is available in your pantry. The chef is showing the basic recipe for Takeout style Fried Rice which can be... - 95.9868
Pizza Pastalaya In Rice Cooker
1. In a skillet on medium high, stir fry the ground beef for 7-8 minutes or until cooked. Season it with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add in the elbow pasta, water, oil. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In the... - 95.6987
Alentejo Veal With Sushi Rice Salad
Combining a meat with a perfect starch or vegetable calls for creativity and this Alantejo veal with sushi rice salad is a perfect example of it. Watch the video to see how a simple dish is prepared in a classy manner in a home- kitchen? So get ready to take... - 95.4491
Healthy Rice Crispies
Try this very easy and delicious recipe to make some rice crispies. You will love the anytime snack. The best part is that crispies are so easy to make. Watch the college chef prepare them for you. Enjoy!! - 94.4772
Low Carb Hamburger Rice Pie
Want to enjoy a hamburger pie without any carbohydrates? Well, this video is on a low carb hamburger rice pie without any rice or carb in it. The host of lowcarb4life, shows how to replace the high carb pie base with cauliflower to make it more healthy and... - 91.7092
Condiment Grilled Chicken With Asian Rice Noodle Salad
This is a fantastic on-the-road recipe. Chef John gives a really simple grilled chicken and salad recipe that can be prepared when on a road trip or a camping trip, using condiments left over from a ball game. The only thing you would have to buy in advance... - 90.2803
Chinese Style Poha
Ever tried poha or flattened rice? Chef Vikas from Ching’s innovates on a way to use poha. He adds a Chinese twist to an otherwise regular daily Indian breakfast item. A really good recipe, all you need are the great sauces. Watch and try it out, thrill the... - 86.8087
Risotto With Jalapenos - Part 1 - Preparation Of Jalapenos
Think risotto is a classic and cannot be experimented with? Well, think again! By adding an interesting twist to the traditional risotto recipe, Ramona Werst has made the dish 'Texan'. Want to learn more? Watch this 2 video series and get ready to surprise... - 84.8802
How To Make A Red Snapper (fish) Biryani
Are you a fish lover? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare Baked Fish with Garlic and Parsley. Do give this recipe a try, you are sure to love it. - 84.7387
Simple Pad Thai
Pad Thai is delicious when prepared with a traditional recipe. What would you do when you want it quick? Nikko has his own of preparing pad Thai with the ingredients present in his kitchen but makes sure he uses Thai curry sauce and rice noodles. The dish... - 79.3408
Theplawich, Mini Soft Taco And Frittata Omlette
Wondering what to do on this friendship's day Simple, just pick your favorite cues from the list of dishes lined up in this video and get preparing some of them at home and treat your friends to an unforgettable lunch. Chef Bhal Dave prepares a slew of... - 77.6212
California Sushi Roll
Want to know of a unique and interesting sushi recipe that will leave everyone's taste buds pleased? Then watch this video and get ready to pleasantly surprise your guests with a homemade California sushi roll. Watch now to know more! - 76.4083
Poached Salmon Loin With Red And Green Sushi Rice
This poached salmon loin with red and green sushi rice will add true colors to your family's eating experience. Take a look at the video to see how easy this dish is to prepare but how exotic it looks. The young ones are going to love it and this dish is... - 76.247
How To Make One-pan "tofuyani" Or "tofumati" Rice Dish
If you are in a hurry and would want to quickly make a one pan meal, try the spicy tofu and rice combination. Bhal Dave balances health quotient with taste to recreate magic with ingredients right from his kitchen. Looks impressive isn't it? - 75.9505
English Breakfast Sushi
Want an interesting sushi recipe that promises to yield a healthy and tasty breakfast dish? Then watch this video and get ready to be amazed! Watch now to know more. - 74.0387
2 Puliogare Rice Dishes - Indian And Fusion
How many times you have tried Asian rice dishes but missed to give it the magic touch? Bale Dave comes to your rescue and helps you out with authentic South Indian Tamarind rice preparation ' Puliogare'. Healthy and tasty, this rice dish can also be prepared... - 53.9303
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.5116
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9742
One piece of advice you will cherish, this is a must try recipe of Savory Slices. Trust me and whip this dish now. - 51.4343
Mushroom Rice Salad
1. Drain mushrooms and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, cook rice as directed on package.
3. Let it cool down.
4. In a large bowl, place cooked rice and add onions, celery and pepper.
5. Add the drained mushrooms, sugar, salt, mustard,... - 51.1498
Mexican Mushroom Risotto
Simple and easy spicy Mexican Mushroom Risotto with Carmen sauce is worth trying. This exotic dish has been nicely detailed out in the video by Bale Dave and makes a perfect choice to serve the guests. - 50.0854
Rice With Pears
1. In a medium saucepan, place rice and water; bring it to boil.
2. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 30- 40 minutes until the water is absorbed.
3. In a large heavy-bottom saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© cabbage, carrots, celery and onions... - 50.0498
Red Beans And Rice With Worcestershire Sauce
In 5-quart casserole, comPine all ingredients, except tomato sauce, vinegar and rice.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours, or until beans are tender, stirring gently after every... - 49.5203
With a sharp knife, carefully remove the rind and white membrane from one of the lemons.
Gut the lemon segments away from their surrounding membranes and place in a small bowl.
Squeeze any juice from the membranes into the bowl.
Discard the rind, membranes,... - 49.4534
Basmati Rice Pilaf
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cover the rice with cold water and stir with your fingers until the water becomes cloudy.
Carefully pour off the water, reserving the rice.
Repeat 2 or 3 times, until the water is almost clear.
Cover with... - 49.1207
1. In heavy pan, boil water and add chicken cube.
2. Stir in rice; lower the heat, cover lightly and cook for 25 minutes until all liquid is absorbed and the rice is dry and separated.
3. If rice is not dry and separated, let it stand uncovered over... - 49.1131
Nutted Wild Rice
1. In a strainer, rinse rice.
2. In a saucepan, add rinsed rice and add the stock; bring the rice to a rapid boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes until it is just cooked.
4. Check the rice after 30 minutes; if it is... - 48.5476
Red Lentils And Rice
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine lentils, water, and salt
2. Cover pan with its lid and bring lentils to a boil.
3. Reduce the flame for low and simmers for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat oil.
5. Add... - 48.2264
Fragrant Saffron Pilau
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine rice and 1 litre water. Keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Post 30 minutes, drain well and keep aside.
3. In a large sized sauce pan, heat oil.
4. Add whole spices, mushrooms and rice. Mix well and sautÃ© on a... - 48.0416
Vegan Rice Soup
In a medium saucepan soak the brown rice overnight.
Drain the water and add 1 ¾ cups of water to the rice. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring water to a boil.
Then reduce the flame, and boil the rice until tender. Keep aside for... - 47.6714
Curried Yogurt Chicken With Mango Rice
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until it begins to brown, 3-5 minutes.
Add gingerroot, garlic, and serrano, saute 2 minutes (don't let garlic burn).
Stir in curry and garam masala, saute 1 minute.
Remove mixture... - 47.573
Rice N Rye Bread
Butter two 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" loaf pans.
Lightly butter a large bowl for rising of dough.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Let cool while preparing other ingredients.
Combine 2 cups... - 47.1203
California Hoppin John
Rinse and sort through peas.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 47.0488
Riverside Red Beans And Rice
1. Wash beans.
2. In a Dutch oven, pour 6 cups of cold water and put beans in it.
3. Boil the water and lower the flame and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
4. Put the lid on and let the beans stay for an hour.
5. Beans can also be soaked... - 47.0265
Red Emperor With Pecan Rice
Cut banana Leaves into pieces Large enough to fit into a Large pan of boiling water.
Using tongs, dip one piece of Leaf at a time into boiLing water; remove, rinse under coLd water, pat dry with absorbent paper.
Leaves shouLd be soft and... - 46.9726
Chick Peas And Rice
1) Drain the chick peas and put them in a saucepan.
2) Add water to the saucepan and boil the chick peas. Cover the saucepan and allow it to simmer for 2 hours to make the chick peas soft and tender.
3) Take a skillet and saute onion along with garlic... - 46.8491
Barley Pilaf With Grilled Apples
1. To make the pilaf: In a saucepan, sautÃ© the barley, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom for about 2 minutes or until fragrance comes out.
2. Add the apple juice and water and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 46.6865
Grape Leaves Stuffed With Rice, Currants, And Herbs
Rinse grape leaves with cold water; drain well.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Remove stems from leaves; discard.
Set leaves aside.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add 1 cup chopped onion; cook 7 minutes or until... - 46.3907
Louisiana Red Beans And Rice
1) Soak the beans in 2 cups water overnight or by quick method.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, place the beans with the 2 cups water and salt pork, simmer covered for 45 minutes.
3) Add all except the last 3 ingredients and simmer... - 46.2446
Chicken And Rice Casserole
In a 2-cup glass measure heat the 3/4 cup water at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes till boiling.
Stir in rice; cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
In a medium bowl combine celery, onion, and the 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered with waxed paper, at HIGH for 5... - 45.981
Rice With Asparagus Prawn And Pineapple
1)Chop green onion, garlic, green chili.
2)Cut asparagus, pineapple into small pieces.
3)In a pan, heat some oil. Saute green chilli, onion, garlic, green onion , paprika and ground coriander.
4)Add in asparagus and saute to 2 minutes.... - 45.7175
Red Beans And Rice
1) Clean and wash beans.
2) In a Dutch oven put red beans, onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic. Cover with water and boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer covered for 2 to 2 1/2 hours until beans are tender. The gravy should turn thick but you can add... - 45.4622
Tuna Rice Salad
1. Boil the rice in salted water for 12 to 15 minute until tender but not too soft.
2. Drain in a colander and allow standing in its steam to complete cooking.
3. Add peas to boiling salted water and boil until soft but not mushy.
4. Refresh... - 45.3718
Creole Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a 1 1/2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in onion, pepper, celery, ham, garlic and stir cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender yet crisp.
3.Add in the rest of the ingredients, but not the rice.
4. Let the mixture boil.... - 45.0735
Mulligatawny With Rice
Wash chicken and put in large kettle.
Add 2 onions, quartered, the celery, carrots, and water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cook remaining onion, chopped, and the garlic in the butter until golden.
Blend in flour and curry powder.
Add 1... - 44.8701
Chicken And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chili
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, chile, oregano, and garlic.
Place chicken on top of vegetables; pour in broth and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and carrots... - 44.8089
Chicken And Rice Pitas
In a small saucepan stir together water, rice, and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or till rice is tender.
Meanwhile, combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, carrot, and olives.
Add rice mixture.
Stir together... - 44.6393
Nutty Carrot Rice Loaf
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter water, parsley, thyme and salt. Use a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. Add the cooked rice, grated carrots and... - 44.2784
Corn And Carrot Pilaf
1. In a large pan, heat oil, add onions and cook till soft, not browned; add aubergine and cook for five minutes
2. Add garlic and curry paste, sweet potato, carrot, beans and rice with about 700 ml water and coconut milk
3. Allow to boil, cover and... - 44.1837
Red Beans And Rice
In a large saucepan place ham hocks and water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cover.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove and discard ham hocks.
Remove surface fat.
Set broth... - 43.8954
Chicken With Kashmiri Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Clean the chicken and remove all visible fat from the chicken
3. Pat the chicken dry and place on a roasting
4. Wash and clean the rice.
5. In a large 3-quart saucepan, sautÃ© the garlic, and the... - 43.8804
Souper Oriental Rice
1. In a medium, heavy bottomed sauce pan or stock pot, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. Add the ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Stir in soup mix, water and soy sauce.
4. Boil the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir the rice into the broth and... - 43.7356
Orange Beef With Rice
1. Freeze the meat till it is firm enough to slice. This will usually take about 30 minutes
2. Set the meat across the grain and slice thinly to get paper thin strips that are about 2 inches across
3. Grate 1 tablespoon of orange rind into a... - 43.6797
Fusion Rice Recipes By Category