- » Fusion Potato
Fusion Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion potato recipes.
Potato And Meat Casserole
This casserole is kind of a shepherd’s pie with a Latin twist. I made it with small cubed beef but it can be made with ground beef as well. It is also a great way to use left over mashed potatoes. - 127.085
Latkes Hors D'oeuvres And Latkes With Eggs Benedict
You don't have to be Jewish to love latkes. We made these savory potato pancakes sing. This is admittedly a labor intensive dish but you can make a bunch and the video shows how to serve it many different ways including: white and sweet potato/jalapeño... - 122.318
Mashed Potatoes Moroccan Style Recipe
1. In a large pot put the potatoes. Cover with cold water, add salt, the garlic cloves, and bay leaves.
2. Cook on medium-high heat, covered, for around 30 minutes or until the potatoes become soft.
3. Drain the potatoes from the water and transfer... - 120.688
Twice Baked Cauliflower "mashed Potato" With Pesto
This simple and tasty recipe uses only three ingredients and the whole cauliflower. The pesto itself is made from the leaves of the cauliflower. I used a purple cauliflower because they are sweet and nutty but any one will do. - 120.28
Potato Paneer Tots
Want an appetizer that would please everyone from kids to adults? Chef Manjula has developed a recipe that will not only suit your need but with a surprise twist. She is making Potato tots with paneer, to please Indian and American fans. With Chef Manjula,... - 119.873
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
Chicken Caesar Wrap And Potato Chips
Quick picnic meal - watch this video and prepare it all in a jiffy. Here is a wonderful combination of chicken wrap and potato chips. These versatile chicken wraps is made with a lemon dressing to add a bit of zest. The potato chips are super crispy and... - 115.99
Mashed Potatoes With Thick Mushroom Gravy
Mashed potato is a favorite meal with all of us. Here is a wonderful variation to the recipe. See this video that shows a recipe for mashed potatoes that is served with a delicious mushroom gravy. Take a look at this amazing video and treat your family with... - 115.622
Easy Potato Salad Recipe - Healthy Version
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, lay potato and carrot pieces on it. Pour oil and mix to coat them well.
3. Season them with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in oven for 30 minutes or until... - 111.124
Tuna And Potato Spring Rolls
If you love spring rolls, then will surely love this Moroccan variation of the traditional Chinese spring roll! The filling of Tuna and potato spring roll as the name suggests consists of potatoes and tuna instead of shredded vegetables making it tastier and... - 111.014
Baked Potatoes And Broccoli
Potato appetizers including seasonings and herbs are good for parties or for buffets. Watch chef Maryann showing how to make Foxy Potatoes and Broccoli baked with herbs and seasonings. Good to accompany fish or chicken! - 106.111
Kimchi Colcannon - Mashed Potato With Bacon And Onions
Tammy combines the trendy restaurant dish of kimchi mashed potatoes with a traditional Irish dish called colcannon, which adds cabbage and often bacon to the mash, for a Koreafornian creation. Her version uses turkey bacon. - 104.436
Stir Fried Potatoes
If you have only potatoes, salt and oil, still you can impress the diners with this Stir Fried Potatoes. This is an easy to make, simple and delicious recipe to be served as a side dish. Watch closely to see how the chef cuts the potatoes into triangular... - 104.256
Vegan Potato Salad
1. Cook the chopped potatoes and toss in salt and pepper.
2. To make vegan Mayonnaise sauce blend silken tofu, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, pepper, spicy brown mustard, dill, garlic powder, onion powder and soy or almond milk.
3. To the... - 101.858
Low Carb Baked Potato
Are you missing your baked potatoes? Here is a simple way of making low calorie baked potatoes which can help one curb cravings for baked potato while dieting. The chef in the video uses cauliflower instead of potato and rest of the ingredients and procedure... - 100.536
Tortilla De Patata Con Quelpo Japonés (spanish Omelette)
Today I am going to show you how to make Japanese-Style Spanish Omelette (Potato Tortilla). Potato Tortilla is one of the typical spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oil (because it is fattening) but steam them in a... - 98.9469
Indian Potato Skins With Chickpeas Topping
How about an low fat Indian appetizer for those who do not like oily or deep fried food or those who are health conscious? Looks like chef Manjula has something delicious for each and everyone. For she is making Potato Skins with Chickpeas Topping that... - 97.7431
Mashed Potato With Chef Shamy's Garlic Herb Saute Butter
Want to enjoy gourmet mashed potato in your home without any efforts? Try making it with Chef Shamy by following his Mashed Potato with Chef Shamy's Garlic Herb Sauté Butter recipe video. If you know how to boil your potatoes, you are done with your cooking.... - 97.0263
Masala French Fries
Indian Chef Manjula is making French fries with a little twist by adding spices. She uses her culinary skills to add some zing to delicious French fries. With just a simple additional step to the normal French fries recipe, she brings out something extra... - 94.0991
Home Fried Potatoes
In this busy lives, we all want some quick and easy recipes.Home fried potatoes are the perfect solution to this. An interesting potato dish, which pairs well with all kinds of bread or can be munched as it is with hot sauces and dips, is easy to make and... - 90.1617
Ultimate Mashed Potatoes
Oh Patrick, Patrick, how can you make this simple recipe sound so sexy? Well ladies, here in this video, you will learn how to make that creamy and ridiculously tasty mashed potatoes. They are so good they make your insides want to take you out on a spa day... - 88.4583
Easy Roasted Potatoes
This video is for all potato lovers who want potatoes in every meal. Roasted potatoes is a quick and delicious solution for your craving. Spicy, rich and roasted, these potatoes will make you and your friends ask for more and more! - 80.8541
Marinated Tuna & Green Beans With Spicy Mashed Potato
How about a dinner that is wholesome in nutrition and very tasty as well? From Bhal Dave's kitchen get the right blend of both. Tuna marinated in Indian spices & green beans with mashed potato is a perfect fusion you have been seeking! - 69.5991
Three Way Potato Salad
1. Scrub and wash the potatoes well.
2. In a large pot, bring enough water to cover potatoes to a boil.
3. Add the potatoes to boiling water along with a generous pinch of salt.
4. In the meantime, make the Light Curry Dressing, in a... - 49.0762
Potato Eggplant Maharaj
1)Wash the potatoes nad eggplant.
2)Slice the potatoes thinly and cut the eggplant into 1 in cubes.
3) Finely chop the green peppers. ... - 48.9783
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. In a large heavy-based pan, stir fry spinach for 6 minutes.
5. Alternately, steam spinach for... - 47.5137
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a 15-inch round baking stone with baking paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend hash brown patties, egg, salt and pepper.
4. Press this potato mixture in an even layer on the baking stone, keeping 1-inch... - 46.9007
Bratwurst Potato Chowder
1. In a large saucepan combine together water and the potatoes from the scalloped potato mix; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the frozen mixed vegetables and return to boiling.
4. Reduce heat; cover and... - 46.2496
Potato Pizza With Potato Fingers
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Mix flour, oil, salt and mashed potatoes nicely and add to water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep in a warm place... - 46.1777
Frittata Of Potatoes
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients required.
2) In a frying pan, heat oil enough to hold potatoes and onions over moderate heat.
3)... - 45.7754
Corn And Potato Cakes
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, 12-15 minutes.
Drain potatoes and mash coarsely with a potato masher; set aside to cool.
Add corn, bacon, scallions, 1/4 cup panko, parsley,... - 45.6227
Potato Crusted Snapper With Curried Tomatoes
Heat half of the oil in medium pan; cook onion, ginger and two-thirds of the garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in ground spices; cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until spices are fragrant.
Add tomato, lime leaves and sugar; cook, stirring,... - 45.3647
Mom's Wasabi And Watercress Potato Salad
1) Using a knife, quarter potatoes.
2) In a medium sized saucepan, put in the potatoes and cover with water.
3) Let it boil until it is just tender, for about 10 minutes.
4) Drain and return to warm saucepan.
5) Sprinkle some oil over potatoes and... - 44.5731
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a 11-inch tart pan and grease it.
3) Take a big bowl and mix the mashed potatoes and egg.
4) Add flour, garlic salt, cornmeal, black pepper along with 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
5)... - 43.7603
Sweet And Sour New Potatoes
1) In a saucepan, boil the potatoes using salted water for 15-20 minutes.
2) Drain well.
3) In a bowl, combine corn flour and water.
4) In a small pan, place the mixture.
5) Add the sugar, vinegar and soy sauce to combine.
6) Place over heat to bring a... - 42.9129
1. In a cup, combine melted butter or margarine and lemon juice.
2. In a separate bowl, combine lemon peel, cheese and paprika.
3. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, arrange potato slices at the bottom.
4. Brush cut surfaces of potatoes... - 42.3174
Potato Watercress Soup
Put the potatoes and onion in a large casserole with 21/4 cups (500 ml/18 fl oz) water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks from the watercress, rinse thoroughly, drain and puree until smooth in a food processor.
Stir the... - 41.3962
1) Combine together the icing sugar and mashed potatoes. Add the sugar a bit at a time. The consistency of the mixture will be runny.
2) Add the salt, flavorings and coconut.
3) Mix well and allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
4) Form the... - 40.9681
Whole Wheat Potato Onion Bread
1. Mix the white flour, yeast, brown sugar, salt, and tarragon in a bowl.
2. Heat the milk, water, and oil until very warm. Stir into the first mixture. Then beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the potatoes, sour cream,... - 40.8658
Curried Potatoes And Peas
1) Rinse and scrub potatoes but do not peel.
2) Cut the potatoes in quarters.
3) In a pot, place the potatoes and cover with water.
4) Put the lid on and cook for 10 minutes.
5) Pour off the water and allow to drain completely.
6) In a... - 40.5506
Scalloped Potatoes With Tofu
1. Pre heat an oven and set it to 400°F .
2. Take a bowl and prepare the potato mix by following the instructions given on the package.
3. Add the tofu to the mix and stir thoroughly to blend it.
4. Take a casserole of 2-quart size and... - 40.5302
Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Bake
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove.
Pour off all but 1/4 cup drippings.
Gradually blend broth into flour until smooth; slowly stir into drippings.
Add remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Cook, stirring until thickened.
In 1 1/2-quart shallow baking... - 39.5076
Mashed Potato Omelette
1) In a bowl, crush the potatoes with a fork, then mix in the chopped garlic and parsley.
2) Gradually beat in the eggs into the potatoes and season the mixture with the salt and pepper.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil, pour in the egg... - 39.3128
Microwave Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) microwaveable baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Halve potatoes lengthwise;... - 38.9737
Omaha Potato Salad
1. Boil the potatoes and cube the potatoes
2. Finely dice the spring onions
3. Hard boil the eggs and mash them finely
4. Mix the eggs with mayo and then add the cooked potato to the bowl
5. Add the Bacos, spring onions to the pan and mix well
6.... - 38.6367
Home Style Potatoes Anna
1) Take the potatoes and peel them.
2) Slice the potatoes crosswise and wash them. Pat them dry and keep aside.
3) Take a large skillet and melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
4) Keep all the potato slices at the bottom of the skillet.
5)... - 37.5995
Quick Baked Potatoes
Heat oven to 425°F.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
With tip of knife, score cut side of each half in crisscross pattern.
Sprinkle potatoes lightly with salts; dot with margarine.
Place in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 425°F.
for about 30 minutes... - 36.2471
Potato Plus Soup
Bring water to a boil.
Cut all vegetables into small dice; add to boiling water.
Add herbs and seasoning to taste; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 4 hours or more, adding water as necessary.
Garnish each serving as desired. - 35.2135
Basin Gold Potato Pancakes
1. Grate potatoes into a bowl. Stir in lemon juice, olive oil and garlic.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl; stir in biscuit mix, salt and pepper. Add onions and the potatoes. Puree in a food processor.
3. Heat a nonstick frying pan on medium-high. Spoon pancake... - 34.5152
Potatoes Au Gratin
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon melted butter until tender.
Mix in cheese soup and milk.
Melt remaining butter and mix with bread crumbs.
In a casserole dish, arrange potatoes, soup mixture and pimiento in layers.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake in a preheated... - 32.3672
Mexican Potato Chips
Use enough potato chips to fill a 2-quart bowl.
Sprinkle the chips lightly with lime juice, tossing gently.
Sprinkle with hot pepper sauce, salt, and steak sauce to taste.
Serve immediately. - 30.4726
Roasted Baby New Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Place the potatoes in a baking pan and cover with the onions.
Drizzle oil over all.
Add salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Bake uncovered until crisp and golden, about 1 hour.
Toss with a spatula several times for even cooking. - 30.0809
1. Mix the potatoes with the crumbs.
2. Melt the butter or margarine and saute the onion in it about 5 minutes. Add to the potato and bread mixture.
3. Mix and add the eggs, stir thoroughly, blend in the salt and pepper.
4. Use in chicken or turkey. - 28.7489
Scrub the potatoes well and dry.
Cut a cross on one side of each.
Rub all over with butter paper and cook on the rack in a preheated moderately hot oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 1 1/4 hours.
Push back the cut skin to open up the cross and top with 15... - 27.9913
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Prepare potatoes according to package directions, except omit milk.
Heat process cheese spread according to label directions.
Stir together ingredients until well blended - 26.4297
New Potatoes With Dill
Place potatoes in boiling salted water to cover.
Cook 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
Drain and let stand.
After potatoes have cooled, slice in half.
Top with a dollop of sour cream or Yogurt Cheese and sprinkle with pepper and dill.
Serve cold or at room... - 25.8892
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to boil. Add potatoes. When water boils again, remove pan from heat and drain potatoes in a colander. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Melt butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic, potato slices and... - 25.7116
Crinkle Cut Oven Fries
Using crinkle-edged cutter or garnishing knife, slice potatoes 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
Place on greased broiler rack; brush with half of the oil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Broil for 8 minutes.
Turn and brush with remaining oil; broil for 4 to 5... - 25.3804
New Cottage Potatoes
Bring water to boil in saucepan.
Add potatoes and boil, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in serving bowl.
Mash potatoes with large fork, add cottage cheese, salt, and paprika.
Blend with fork and serve.
Mixture should be... - 22.4865
Curry Potatoes And Carrots
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt.
2. Add in the potatoes, stir and cover with lid. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
3. After 3 minutes toss the potatoes and add in carrot, cumin and curry powder. Season with salt, pepper, basil, oregano,... - 0
Meditteranean Olive Potato Burrito
1. In a shallow bowl, mash the potatoes and add in rest of the ingredients for the filling except. Mix well.
2. Stuff the burrito wrap with potato mixture and fold.
3. In a shallow pan, pour in the olive oil and heat. Place the burrito and cook from... - 0
Fusion Potato Recipes By Category