- » Fusion Pork
Fusion Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion pork recipes.
Vindaloo Lamb And Pork Burgers With Cucumber Raita
Here is a classic summer dish with a twist. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares a super delicious burger recipe that is simply incredible and absolutely appealing. The video is so impressive and would surely be a magical culinary experience.... - 136.714
Tasty Salsa Verde Pork & Pasta Stew
Make this delicious stew when you are in hurry. The perfect blend of olive oil along with some chilies gives the amazing taste of pork. Watch this video and try this recipe now. - 134.23
In this episode, chef Marie shows us a recipe that she has grown up with and its longanisa or skinless pork sausage. It’s easy to make with ground beef and few other simple ingredients. The brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce imparts an unique... - 131.251
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 126.321
Apple Pork Panini Sandwich
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? This one is so gourmet and delicious with a unique yet wonderful combo of ingredients! There is pork, cheddar and apple on whole-grain bread. It’s meaty,... - 122.603
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 121.475
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 119.103
Apricot Citrus Pork Chops With A Cranberry Walnut Rice Pilaf
There is something about pork that makes it a satisfying meal for everyone. This dish combines pork with apricots and serves it with rice to form a really filling meal. This is a great dish to impress friends and family and as a supper dish - 115.313
Sweet Chili Pork Medallions With Baby Spinach Salad
Feel like eating a healthy salad and getting your meat, too? Here is a delicious way to enjoy both! Lean pork loin is spiced with a chili garlic sauce and is pan seared to tender perfection, and served over a bed of fresh, spinach greens tossed with red... - 114.364
Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops With Cauliflower Puree Recipe
1. For puree, cut cauliflower as shown in the video.
2. Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter and add cauliflower in it. Stir and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Pour milk, bring it to... - 113.387
Korean Katsu Fusion - Donkkaseu Recipe With Special Guest Qiranger
Korean donkkaseu is the Korean version of schnitzel. But it is a level up for its sumptuous filling inside and if you go that extra step, it becomes a whole new recipe. Take a look at this fabulous recipe that comes together wonderfully with a little bit of... - 112.295
Pork Tenderloin Skewers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
1. Cut top and bottom of onion. Then cut it into half, remove the slices for perfect skewering.
2. Using a knife remove the tough white layer on pork tenderloin. Cut it into slices and then into squares for perfect skewering.
3. In Skewer first... - 111.683
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 110.814
Baked Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Want a simple marinated pork tenderloin recipe? Then this LynnsRecipe video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook tender, juicy and delicious pork tenderloin that everyone will love. - 109.4
Spicy Orange Pork Chops
1. Saute peppers, celery and onions and set aside.
2. Sprinkle chops with garlic salt and black pepper.
3. In a large skillet, cook chops in hot oil over medium heat until brown on both sides.
4. Add vegetables to the pan with pork.
5. In a small bowl... - 107.875
Cheeseburger With Clam And Pig Stew And Onions Fondue
Chef Matt Levin of Ad Sum in Philadelphia makes a 12 once hamburger topped with onion fondue. He also makes a pork and clam stew. Thanks to Rastelli Direct and Chef Victor Orsini for providing the key ingredients. - 104.549
Flatbread Company - Segment 1 - Kahlua Pork Barbecue Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
2. Flatten the pizza dough.
3. Slather the barbecue sauce.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella, red onions and pineapple chunks.
5. Add dollops of goat cheese all over the pizza.
6. Sprinkle the... - 103.299
Grilled Mandarin Orange Pork Chops With Citrus Relish
1. For citrus relish, in a medium sized bowl, combine orange segments, cilantro, onion, bell pepper, orange peel, and ground ginger.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of stir fry sauce and mix well. Cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to... - 102.325
Betty's Versatile Pork Chop Bites
1. Take leftover spicy peanut dipping sauce from refrigerator, and put it in a saucepan.
2. Place pan on low heat, and bring it to a boil. Pour it into a small bowl, and let it cool to serve with pork.
3. Remove excess fat from pork chops, and... - 101.42
Seared Brick Pork Steak With Grilled Pineapple And Bacon Hash
1. Add the pork steak into a ziplock bag along with the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, red wine and canolo oil. Place in the refrigerator to sit for 20-30 minutes.
2. Fire up the grill.
3. Place the sliced pineapples, yellow onion, poblano... - 99.8761
Takeout Style Fried Rice
Want restaurant style Chinese fried rice in the comfort of your house? Well, you don’t have to order it, instead make it easily at home with whatever is available in your pantry. The chef is showing the basic recipe for Takeout style Fried Rice which can be... - 99.3342
Z Pizza - Part 1 (hawaiian Pizza With Kalua Pork )
1.Pre heat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
2.Brush the rim of the pizza base with a little oil.
3.Slather the BBQ sauce on top of it.
4.Sprinkle the shredded Kalua pork on the pizza base.
5.Next goes in the caramelized... - 98.9497
This week I took part in the Taste of Wilmington sponsored by the StarNews. We had a great time and I really enjoyed meeting and talking with all of the local foodies that stopped by my tent. I served up my achiote pork dish and since I had so many questions... - 98.9113
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 97.8407
If you have a whole lot of tofu in your refrigerator coming close to it’s best before date, this is what you should do with it. This Chinese Szechuan dish combines tofu and ground pork to make a rich, hearty stew like dish that goes so well with rice or... - 97.4272
Breakfast Tortilla Pizza
After a long party night, nothing works better than a Mexican dish for breakfast. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Mexican Style Breakfast Pizza to pamper your taste buds. The dish is flavorful and simple to make. Do give it a try. - 88.9357
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 85.6745
Pork And Kimchi Fried Rice
kimchi fried rice recipes pork recipes perfect for summer and stamina it Nagasawa son home. Recipe may be mentioned here once before as well Burogurinyuaru, I will introduce it again at renewal time later. Flip is so impaired sense of kimchi fried rice and... - 85.5092
Roast Rack Of Pork With Apple Kimchi - Part 2
Cathlyn visits the Barona Resort and Casino in San Diego where the chefs show us how one of their signature dishes, that combines east and west cuisines. Learn how to recreate this gorgeous roast pork rack served with an apple kimchi in your own kitchen to... - 84.7371
Healthy Meal With Pork And Risotto
Herbs like are healthy and infuse flavor into anything they are added into. Here is a recipe to make a complete healthy meal with pork, pumpkin and greens with a tinge of cumin. Ideal for pork lovers wanting to cut down on calories! - 84.3176
Pork Curry Hot Dog
Looking for a hot dog recipe with beef franks? Here is a unique pork curry hot dog recipe with a delicious twist. In this video the chef has presented this amazing recipe by preparing a pork curry filling with some chinese flavors. Try out this unique hot dog... - 82.204
Grilled Southwestern Pork Chops With Vegetables
A healthy version of Pork chops flavored with Southwestern spices and served with a side of a melange of vegetables, this recipe is easy to adapt and make. This is a good option if you want to eat healthy but do not want to compromise on the taste. Paired... - 82.099
Soy Milk And Kimchi Risotto
1. In a non-stick pan, heat sesame oil and saute pork for about 5 minutes or until it turn white in colour.
2. Add kimchi and stir until well mixed.
3. Pour in water and allow to boil until reduced to half.
4.Add soymilk and lower the heat. Add salt... - 79.1244
Roast Rack Of Pork With Apple Kimchi - Part 1
Here is a recipe with a bit of fusion- not confusion! Executive Chef Dean Thomas and Executive Asian Chef Ringu Lau at the Barona Resort and Casino in San Diego share a gorgeous dish that combines ingredients that are indigenous to Korea and part of the... - 76.8166
Spinach And Pork Pasta
1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the directions on the package.
2. Drain the pasta, leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat sesame oil and fry pork for 10 minutes or until well cooked.
4. In the same pan, sauté ginger... - 75.4664
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.6829
Super Quick Torn Yam Fix
1. Shell, clean and devein the prawns well.
2. Wash and clean the meat, squid and then cut them into squares or manageable pieces.
3. Wash the vegetables and cut the corn, chilies, coriander, the mushrooms and the carrot and then set them aside... - 46.6155
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.4141
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.2344
Old Cucumber And Pork Rib Soup
1. Wash the cucumber and dice into large cubes. Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds from the vegetable.
2. Wash and blanch the pork ribs and remove any fat or skin tags on the surface.
3. Rinse the red dates and the cuttlefish well
4.... - 45.9594
Porc A La Flamande
Melt butter in large kettle and brown pork shoulder in it.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add beer, water, and rosemary.
Simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
Add onions and cook for 30 minutes.
Stir in bouillon and Brussels sprouts.
Cover and cook until sprouts... - 45.9228
Pork Lo Mein
1. Take a bowl of warm water and soak the mushrooms for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and rinse them
3. Squeeze them till they are dry.
4. Cut the mushroom stems and keep them aside for the soup.
5. With a slicing knife, slice the... - 45.915
Oven Baked Macaroni With Greek Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil the macaroni in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame and sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes... - 45.8707
Pig 's Feet With Noodles
Put the pig's feet, onion, carrots and celeriac into an earthenware bowl and pour in enough white wine to cover them.
Add the peppercorns, bay leaves, marjoram and a little salt.
Cover the bowl and let the mixture marinate in the refrigerator for three... - 45.657
Teriyaki Pork Roast
1) In a bowl, mix apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and pepper.
2) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast and coat well.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 45.3582
1) Chop the onions and keep aside.
2) Take a casserole and place the pork into it.
3) Add onions, wine, bay leaf, thyme, parsley and seasoning.
4) Cover the casserole and cook for 1 1/2 hours at 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3,
5) Take out... - 45.3451
Fried Tasty Meat Mince
Heat 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of the oil and fry the nuts until they are golden.
Drain, cool and crush them.
Mix the pork with half of the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of the cornstarch, the salt, pepper, almost all of the sugar, and the water.
Make a mixture... - 45.3407
Roast Marinated Loin Of Pork
1. Rub dry mustard and thyme on the meat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the sherry, 1/2 cup of the soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
3. In a large plastic bag place the meat and pour in the marinade.
4. Tie the bag securely, and refrigerate.
5. Marinate... - 45.2751
Pork Kebabs With Vegetables
1) Cut pork loin (crosswise) into 8 equal slices.
2) Divide each of the 8 pieces into 4 to get a total of 32 pieces, keeping each one about 3/4-1 inch thick. Set aside.
3) Take a 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish made of glass and combine... - 44.8783
Pork Medaillons With Asian Glaze
1) Set the oven control to broil.
2) Take a roasting pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cut off the fat from pork chops.
4) Make the Asian glaze. For making a Asian glaze, take a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
5)... - 44.7743
Skillet Chop Suey
1) Into a frying pan, pour some oil and fry the pork
2) Into some boiling water, dissolve the bouillion cubes and add to the pork
3) Then add the celery, onion and a tablespoon of soy sauce and saute for 10 minutes
4) Add the cornstarch with a... - 43.3834
Toss pork pieces in a paper bag with the seasoned flour.
Brown on all sides in the fat.
Add ginger, celery, onion, and green pepper; cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling salted water until they are just tender;... - 43.2106
Spicy Honey Pork Crepes
Cut the pork into a 1" (2.5 cm) strips, dust with the flour.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the oil, brown the meat in small batches, remove and reserve.
Saute the onions and the garlic until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, jalepeno, seasonings,... - 43.1394
Pompeian Barbecued Spareribs
1. Working with one rack at a time, lay the rack on a large cutting board. Trim off any excess meat because they won't cook at the same rate as the rib meat.
2. Flip the rack over so the meaty side is face down. There is a thin membrane on this... - 42.8241
Fruited Pork Chops
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
3) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the pork chops 6 inches from the heat source and broil for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until rare. Remove and keep... - 42.7149
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 42.5894
Sticky 5 Spice Ribs With Sweet Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degree F
2. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of soy, the rice vinegar, garlic, star anise and 300ml water.
4. Pour over the ribs.
5. Cover pan with foil and place in the oven. Braise... - 42.475
Curried Pork With Spaghetti
Brown pork in butter; drain off any excess fat.
Add onion and green pepper.
Stir in curry powder, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Add evaporated milk and apple; cook, uncovered, 10 minutes longer, or until pork is... - 42.1863
Cut pork and chicken into strips; slice mushrooms lengthwise through stems and caps.
Saute these ingredients one after the other in hot oil in a heavy skillet or saucepot, turning frequently. (Vegetables should be crisp tender; do not overcook.)
Return pork,... - 41.8146
Sage 7 Apples Stuffed Pork Chops
1) In a large bowl, add the bread crumbs, melted butter, apples, raisins, salt, sugar, onion, pepper and sage together.
2) Toss lightly to mix, then slightly moisten the stuffing with a little hot water, if required.
3) In a baking dish, trim and... - 41.555
Cajunized Oriental Pork Chops
Salt and red pepper the chops.
Brown them slowly in a skillet.
Add wine, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove pork chops, being sure to keep them warm.
Add the soy sauce and syrup from the pineapple.
Stir and simmer... - 40.9372
Pork Tenderloin With Noodles
Sprinkle pork tenderloin lightly with salt and pepper, then turn in flour.
Pan fry slowly in oil until meat is browned; remove meat from pan and saute onion and celery.
Stir in mushrooms with liquid and chicken broth.
Add browned pork; cover and simmer over... - 40.7309
Hobo Logna Bunwiches
On skewers alternately thread pieces of bologna, pineapple, and green pepper.
Combine the catsup, onion, cooking oil, lemon juice, and mustard.
Broil the kabobs over slow coals 5 minutes; brush with the catsup mixture.
Broil the kabobs 10 minutes more,... - 40.2209
Sprinkle the rice in a large casserole dish, add the currants.
Layer the pork over the rice.
In a skillet heat the oil and saute the onion, apples and garlic until tender.
Stir in the curry powder, reduce the heat and cook for 3 minutes longer.
Stir in the... - 39.7378
In skillet brown ground pork; drain off excess fat.
Stir in water, chopped onion, dry bread crumbs, salt, sage, pepper, and nutmeg.
Simmer, covered, till onion is tender, about 20 minutes, stirring often.
Meanwhile, prepare Plain Pastry as for a double-crust... - 39.7066
Veal And Pork Casserole
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan and in it brown meat on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add celery, green pepper, and mushrooms.
Meanwhile, cook macaroni in boiling salted water and drain.
Add macaroni to meat mixture, pour over... - 39.7066
Pork Creole Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Heat the oil in a large kettle, brown the pork.
Add the broth and bring to a boil, simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Drain and reserve the pork.
Place the noodles in a greased casserole dish.
Spread the pork over the noodles... - 39.5378
Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil and butter.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until limp.
Add the remaining ingredients except chicken stock and ribs, in the order listed, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1... - 39.2084
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style is a smoked pork preparation made with the flavor of garlic. Cooked and slow roasted in the oven, the Picnic Shoulder - Italian Style is easy to make yet delicious.It is ideal to make sandwiches. - 38.7182
Crown Roast Of Pork With Orange Cognac Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 200°.
2. In a large saucepan, pour in the orange juice, jelly, onion soup mix, Cognac and ginger and mix well. Heat on gentle heat while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes till the jelly is melted and the mix is... - 38.4999
Sauteed Pork Kidneys
Soak the kidneys in the sherry for 30 minutes.
Heat the oil and brown the onion and garlic in it.
Then add the ginger, liver, pork and kidneys with the sherry and soy sauce.
Stir and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
One minute before serving, add the celery. - 38.3231
Preheat oven to Gas 3, 325°F, 160°C.
Fry pork, onion and garlic in fat for 5 mins, or until meat is sealed.
Add peppers and continue to cook, stirring frequently for 2 mins.
Stir in flour and spices and cook for a further 1 min.
Gradually blend in the... - 37.1314
Pork Chops Baked In Wine
Place the pork chops in casserole.
In saucepan, combine all remaining ingredients except onion and bring to boil over medium heat.
Lower heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Add onion and simmer 1 to 2 more minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool to room... - 36.9896
Pork Mushroom Chop Suey
In a skillet, melt butter.
Saute onions, leeks, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Cook 5 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Over low heat, continue cooking 8 minutes. - 36.0456
Pork Onion Filling
Stir together pork, soy, honey, garlic, and onion.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over high heat.
Add pork mixture and cook, stirring, until well browned (6 to 8 minutes).
Blend cornstarch and sherry, then stir into pork.
Cook, stirring, until mixture boils... - 35.7582
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make stuffing, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all the liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala (a), egg white and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out... - 34.4981
Place all the ingredients in a Dutch oven or enamelled cast iron pan, using just enough hot water to cover them.
Cover and bake at 325°F (165°C) for 4 to 5 hours, or over very low heat on top of the stove, until the meat is tender.
The secret of this... - 31.8187
Buta No Kakuni
Put the pork into a medium saucepan and just cover with water.
Add the ginger and garlic.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove from the heat, cool, then skim any fat from the surface of the liquid.
Add the sake or sherry and... - 31.8084
Mustard Brushed Bologna Kabobs
Combine margarine, mustard, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper.
Thread bologna cubes on skewers alternately with pineapple chunks.
Brush with mustard mixture.
Grill over medium coals, turning frequently till heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
Brush often with the... - 31.0942
Apricot Pineapple Country Style Ribs
Arrange spareribs in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix soy sauce, jam, and ginger.
Lift spareribs from baking pan and arrange in a 4-quart or larger electric... - 30.626
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, crumble pork and cook, stirring, until browned (about 5 minutes); spoon off excess drippings.
Add water chestnuts, green onions, sherry, and garlic salt.
In a bowl, combine cornstarch and soy.
Add to pan and cook,... - 30.4979
Tokyo Glazed Spareribs
Mix together the first seven ingredients to make a paste and rub into both sides of ribs.
Bake at 350° until tender and brown. - 30.0786
1. Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch pieces. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork; cook 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Drain in a colander; set aside.
2. Cook bacon in Dutch oven over medium heat... - 29.7183
Pork And Pear Pie
1. Combine pork, onion, garlic, tomato puree, chutney, stock and wine in a large saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof pie dish, arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle... - 29.4768
Fusion Pork Recipes By Category