- » Fusion Pizza
Fusion Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion pizza recipes.
Fiesta Salad Pizza
Who doesn’t like pizza? Well, if you do here is a fiesta salad pizza to treat your taste buds. This pizza has a nice crescent roll base baked in the oven and then topped with spiced up hamburger and other toppings. You can even get your kids or husband to... - 125.426
Upside Down Pizza Casserole
Upside Down Pizza Casserole is an easy pizza casserole recipe that uses biscuits instead of pizza dough! Watch the recipe video below and then give it a try!! - 124.042
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 109.032
Raw Taco Pizza With Spicy Sunflower Cheese Topping
Pizza is no longer Italian and has been made by people across the world as per their tastes and preferences. Here is a recipe to make Taco Pizza with red bell pepper crust and spicy sunflower cheese. Pizza with rest assurance of good health! - 98.5336
No other fast food enjoys the kind of popularity as pizza do. Now only if you thought that homemade pizzas were no match to store-bought ones, here’s an eye-opening recipe for you. Stream the video to learn how to make the scrummiest Greek pizza at home.... - 96.8594
Breakfast Tortilla Pizza
After a long party night, nothing works better than a Mexican dish for breakfast. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Mexican Style Breakfast Pizza to pamper your taste buds. The dish is flavorful and simple to make. Do give it a try. - 87.3692
Whole Grain Pizza Two Ways
A classic choice of kids, this recipe makes pizza healthy. Using whole wheat tortilla and a multi grain bread as a base this pizza is low in glycemic index, yet tasty and flavorful. A perfect go to snack that is filling and is quick to fix. - 86.6138
Taco Pan Pizza
Unroll pizza dough and place in a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 425° for 10-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a bowl,... - 48.1835
1. In a small (1/2-quart) microwaveable casserole or cooking dish, combine onion and oil.
2. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, or until onion is limp and transparent.
3. Stir in the beef and continue to cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until it has... - 46.8174
To prepare the sauce, put tomatoes in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Remove from water.
Puree in a mixer.
Heat oil or butter.
Add garlic, stir for a minute.
Add pureed tomatoes, tomato ketchup, oregano, salt and red chilli flakes, cook for 5... - 43.298
Pizza muffins are just the thing for pizza lovers. This muffin recipe combines the taste and flavors of pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and cheese for an unforgettable taste. The star ingredient of this pizza muffin recipe is of course the pizza sauce. Go bake... - 42.7204
In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
Add milk and butter; mix well.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 12- to 14-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
In a large skillet, brown... - 42.5264
In a medium-size frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is limp.
Add beef and cook until browned and crumbly; drain off fat.
Stir in catsup, chili powder, and olives.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate; reheat when... - 40.9587
Deluxe Pizza Muffins
Deluxe pizza muffin recipe is just the recipe for the pizza lover's soul. The spaghetti saue and pepperoni come together in a savory bake. The mushrooms and mozarella cheese add to the spicy notes of this muffin recipe. - 40.0823
White Pizza Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. On a baking tray, arrange the muffin halves.
3. Combine dressing and tomato in a small bowl until blended.
4. Spoon and spread 1 tablespoon of the sauce over each muffn half.
5. Divide onion and cheese... - 39.2402
Pinwheel Pizza Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2) Use nonstick cooking spray to spray the rolling pin.
3) Roll the pizza dough into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Use a pastry brush, to brush the dough with tomato sauce.
5) Spread cheese on... - 39.1858
Preheat oven to 425°.
Meanwhile, place Pizza Crust on pizza pan or baking sheet.
Mix tomato sauce and Mexican Seasoning.
Spread over crust.
Dot with beef.
Sprinkle with chili pepper and cheese.
Bake in 425° oven 20 to 25 minutes or.till meat is cooked and... - 37.0352
Fusion Pizza Recipes By Category