- » Fusion Pizza
Fusion Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion pizza recipes.
Fiesta Salad Pizza
Who doesn’t like pizza? Well, if you do here is a fiesta salad pizza to treat your taste buds. This pizza has a nice crescent roll base baked in the oven and then topped with spiced up hamburger and other toppings. You can even get your kids or husband to... - 151.079
Upside Down Pizza Casserole
Upside Down Pizza Casserole is an easy pizza casserole recipe that uses biscuits instead of pizza dough! Watch the recipe video below and then give it a try!! - 114.961
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 110.737
No other fast food enjoys the kind of popularity as pizza do. Now only if you thought that homemade pizzas were no match to store-bought ones, here’s an eye-opening recipe for you. Stream the video to learn how to make the scrummiest Greek pizza at home.... - 100.159
Breakfast Tortilla Pizza
After a long party night, nothing works better than a Mexican dish for breakfast. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Mexican Style Breakfast Pizza to pamper your taste buds. The dish is flavorful and simple to make. Do give it a try. - 88.9357
Whole Grain Pizza Two Ways
A classic choice of kids, this recipe makes pizza healthy. Using whole wheat tortilla and a multi grain bread as a base this pizza is low in glycemic index, yet tasty and flavorful. A perfect go to snack that is filling and is quick to fix. - 88.1637
1. In a small (1/2-quart) microwaveable casserole or cooking dish, combine onion and oil.
2. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, or until onion is limp and transparent.
3. Stir in the beef and continue to cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until it has... - 44.8235
To prepare the sauce, put tomatoes in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Remove from water.
Puree in a mixer.
Heat oil or butter.
Add garlic, stir for a minute.
Add pureed tomatoes, tomato ketchup, oregano, salt and red chilli flakes, cook for 5... - 42.2903