- » Fusion Pie
Fusion Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion pie recipes.
Moroccan Inspired Sweet Potato Pie
Talk about Fusion food and here we have the Moroccan Inspired Sweet Potato Pie. In Morocco, people use almonds and orange blossom water in most of their desserts. In the video, Alia has incorporated roasted almonds to the pie crust and flavored the filling... - 141.2
Pumpkin Pie With A Moroccan Twist
The Holiday season is back and Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals in the U.S. Today, I wanted to celebrate a fusion of cultures by making a Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie with a Moroccan twist! A nice surprise to your Thanksgiving dinner! - 134.552
Vegetable And Lentil Puff Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line up puff pastry on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour.
3. In a bowl mix adding the sprouted brown lentil, shredded potato, shredded carrot, onion and coriander leaves, garlic paste, green chili... - 115.529
Healthy Crustless Spinach Pie
Here is a healthy egg and spinach dish, low fat and low carb, but high protein and nutritious. This easy to make crustless yummy pie can be made for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner and be satisfying and good for you. It’s made with egg substitute, almond... - 112.257
Tofu Pumpkin Pie
Look at this unique tofu pumpkin pie recipe that does not use any butter or cream. The video interesting to see and presented in a step-wise manner making it all the more simple to prepare in your kitchen. Amaze your family and friends with this delicious pie... - 110.058
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.442
Italian-inspired Shepherd's Pie
This Italian Shepherd's Pie recipe from Anne Colagioia is sort of a rustic dish with a modern twist to it. And it is gluten free! Her recipe is definitely worth a try in all out kitchens. - 108.744
Sausage Shepherd's Pie
Sausage shepherd pie is an all time favorite and now making it is even easier in a Crockpot. The chef here shows how to make a great shepherd pie with potatoes, sausage and loads of vegetables to make one tasty pie which is both moist and creamy. - 107.726
Raw Food Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
1. Line a non-stick round pie tin with a parchment paper in bottom.
2. Dice the raisins and apricot and set aside.
3. In a food processor, put all the crust ingredients together and grind until the ingredients combine well.
4. Transfer... - 107.171
Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie
The Bisquick impossible pie recipe is one of the most iconic casserole recipes, and this video recipe version shows you how to update this vintage dish to make it better for you. This casserole recipe is made better for you thanks to ground chicken, low fat... - 99.363
Sweet Potato Pie With Walnut And Oats
Make an ordinary pie special ! This video shows you how to make a wonderful recipe of ordinary pie loaded with the goodness of sweet potato. Rich and creamy, this pie is soft at the core and crunchy with the combination of walnuts. With a crispy crust made... - 95.7687
Berry Apple Raw Pie With Grapes
1. Take a pie dish and arrange banana and apples to resemble a crust.
2. Layer up more apples and bananas.
3. Sprinkle sea salt, raw sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dress the top layer with sliced straw berries and grapes.
5. Make a glaze of raw sugar... - 93.3442
Low Carb Hamburger Rice Pie
Want to enjoy a hamburger pie without any carbohydrates? Well, this video is on a low carb hamburger rice pie without any rice or carb in it. The host of lowcarb4life, shows how to replace the high carb pie base with cauliflower to make it more healthy and... - 91.7092
Raw Pie With Cacao, Banana And Pistachio
1. In a blender bowl, pulse together pistachio, banana and half a cup of prunes and prepare the crust.
2. For the filling, blend cacao, banana and prunes together and pour it over the crust.
3. Allow it to set.
4. Garnish with sliced apples... - 86.3865
Peachy Orange Fresh Fruit Pie With Hemp Seeds
1. Blend together hemp seeds, banana, one orange, cinnamon and raw sugar to make a filling.
2. In a pie dish, pour the filling.
3. Garnish with sliced peaches, sliced banana, orange slices, grapes and serve. - 84.9129
Meatloaf Mexican Style Part 1 - Baking The Loaf
Is Meatloaf your favorite convenience food? Watch this video now to learn a great Meatloaf Recipe Mexican Style that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. In this part of the video, Chef Lucki tells you how to get started. - 76.0344
Frozen Chocolate Pie
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate, constantly stirring.
2) Stir some of the melted chocolate into the egg yolks and add yolk mixture to the remaining chocolate, constantly stirring. Remove mixture from the heat.
3) In water, soften... - 48.7381
Tofu Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) In a 12 inch skillet with an oven-safe or detachable handle, saute the onions in the oil over a medium-high heat, until transparent.
3) Stir in the zucchini and mushrooms and saute for another 5... - 48.6707
Toasted Coconut Mousse Pie
1) Drain the liquid from peaches.
2) Combine chocolate wafers and sugar.
3) Blend in butter or margarine.
4) Take a 9-inch pie pan and pack the mixture evenly and firmly on bottom and sides of it.
5) Whip cream until it reaches a stiff... - 47.7226
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the... - 47.6527
Turkey Pie With Cheese Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and mushrooms for about 5 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in flour, salt and ground red pepper... - 47.2331
Cheeseburger Onion Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Take them off from the skillet and keep aside.
5) Brown... - 46.9808
Haddock Salad Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the biscuit dough on a sheet of wax paper, along with the coarsely ground pepper and oregano.
3) Knead the ingredients till they are well combined.
4) Use non-stick cooking spray... - 46.7874
Chocolate Mousse Pie
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the sugar, cocoa, and salt over a low flame
2) Add in the milk and bring to a boiling point
3) Take off from the stove
4) Into another bowl, dissolve the gelatin in cold water
5) Tip the gelatin mixture into the milk... - 46.1917
1. In a large heavy saucepan, tip in the water, cornmeal, chili powder, cumin powder and tamari. Mix the ingredients well
2. Set the pan on medium heat and continue the stirring till the mixture thickens completely and comes to a boil
3. Lightly... - 45.9333
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cube chicken.
In saucepan brown chicken and meat in hot oil.
Stir in broth, vegetables, parsley, the 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and savory.
Cook, covered, till meat is tender, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, to prepare... - 45.7962
Baked Chocolate Sponge Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a bowl cream butter with 2/3 cup of sugar by using the electric mixter.
3. Fold in flour and cocoa and blend well.
4. Fold in egg yolks and whip the mixture well. Ensure that only one eggs are... - 45.0735
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Line 2 (9-inch) pie plates with foil such that the foil will extend over rims of the plate.
3. In a large bowl, place the pie crust mix, nuts, brown sugar and chocolate and mix well.
4. Use a fork to add water and... - 45.053
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
1 In a skillet, brown meat with onion and garlic.
2 Add in the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3 In a bowl, mix 1/3 cup flour with 2/3 cups water.
4 Stir in... - 45.0463
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Separate the eggs from yolks and whites.
3. In a frying pan, over medium heat cook bacon; keep 1 to 2 teaspoons drippings and drain off the rest.
4. Add onions and chilies to frying pan, cook for about 6... - 44.7824
Prepare the pie crust as directed for a 9-inch deep-dish pie.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a large bowl, toss together the apple slices, sugar, flour, tapioca, cinnamon, and lemon juice and peel.
Turn the mixture into the prepared pie shell.
Dot the filling... - 44.2754
1) Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites along with the cream of tartar to form soft peaks.
3) Slowly mix in the sugar while continuing to beat.
4) When the egg whites mixtures form stiff peaks, add... - 43.8257
Chicken And Asparagus Pie
1) Set the grill to medium heat.
2) Dab the chicken with butter and grill it for 7 minutes turning frequently until it gets cooked.
3) Take a bowl and place asparagus along with the green vegetables in it.
4) Pour boiling water on it and allow it to... - 43.0806
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a wide bowl, soak bread in water and squeeze until nearly dry.
3. In a bowl, mix together soaked bread and remaining ingredients.
4. Into a greased pie dish, put the mixture and bake in... - 43.0113
In skillet brown ground pork; drain off excess fat.
Stir in water, chopped onion, dry bread crumbs, salt, sage, pepper, and nutmeg.
Simmer, covered, till onion is tender, about 20 minutes, stirring often.
Meanwhile, prepare Plain Pastry as for a double-crust... - 42.6025
Chutney Glazed Cheese Pie
Mix the two cheeses thoroughly.
Add sherry, curry powder, and salt; mix.
Spread mixture 1/2 inch thick on serving platter; chill until firm.
At serving time spread top with chutney and sprinkle with scallions.
Serve with sesame rounds.
Looks pretty with green... - 42.1039
Chocolate Pie With Whipped Cream
The Yummy chocolate pie is enormously filling. The amalgamation of sweetened condensed milk, unsweetened chocolate, and salt gives it luscious taste. Dash of vanilla makes the chocolate pie a complete dessert. - 42.0156
California Tamale Pie
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook meat until crumbly; drain.
In large bowl, mix corn meal, milk, and egg.
Add drained meat, dry chili seasoning mix, seasoned salt, tomatoes, corn, and olives.
Pour into slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on... - 41.8214
Chocolate Brownie Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and add chocolate and butter to it and melt the mixture over hot water.
3. In a bowl beat eggsl, sugar, chocolate mixture and corn syrup. And combine it with the chocolate mixture.
4.... - 41.6667
Meat Loaf Vegetable Pie
Cook eggplant in about 1 cup of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
Mix together the ground meat, half of the chopped onion, the egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, curry powder, and garlic salt; use two-thirds of the meat mixture to line a greased 2-quart,... - 41.2445
Curried Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pie dish, place the vegetables, pour sauce on top and add nuts.
3. Cover top with the rolled pastry and brush top with a little milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until... - 41.1085
Frozen Chocolate Pie
Bake pie shell.
Blend 1 cup confectioners' sugar and the butter in small mixer bowl on low speed until fluffy.
Blend in chocolate and vanilla.
On high speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Pour into pie... - 40.9897
Scalloped Potatoes With Tofu
1. Pre heat an oven and set it to 400°F .
2. Take a bowl and prepare the potato mix by following the instructions given on the package.
3. Add the tofu to the mix and stir thoroughly to blend it.
4. Take a casserole of 2-quart size and... - 40.5302
Sesame Seed Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the sesame seeds whole wheat flour and salt.
3. In a bowl, mix oil and ice water.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing.
5. Add more water if needed... - 40.3537
Hamburger Pizza Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients and pat into 12-inch pizza pan.
Mix.next 4 ingredients and spread on beef.
Arrange next 4 ingredients on beef in order given.
Sprinkle with oregano and grated cheese.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for about 15 minutes, or... - 39.2736
Quick Banana Pie
Combine pudding mix and milk in 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir and cool.
Pour half the pudding mixture into the pastry shell.
Cover mixture with sliced bananas.
Add remaining... - 39.0859
Chocolate Pie Shell
Mix dry ingredients well.
Cut in shortening until pieces are the size of peas.
Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cold water over flour mixture, mixing until dough forms a ball when pressed together.
Roll out between 2 sheets of wax paper.
Remove top sheet of paper;... - 36.9896
Chocolate Cherry Frozen Pie
1) In a small bowl, drizzle the chocolate syrup over the cracker crumbs and stir to combine.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture over bottom and up sides, keep aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, beat the frozen dessert with an electric... - 36.685
California Tamale Pie
1) In a large bowl, blend the cornmeal, milk and egg; stir in the meat, chili powder, cumin, salt, salsa, corn and olives.
2) In the slow cooker, pour the mixture; cook covered on HIGH for about 3-4 hrs; sprinkle with the shredded cheese and cook... - 36.4333
Not Quite American Apple (or Cherry) Pie
First make the fruit filling.
Turn the filling into a 9 inch (23 cm) pie pan that has been coated with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
Following the general instructions for using phyllo dough, spread one sheet of dough onto a work surface and... - 36.2752
Chicken Tamale Pie
1. Combine the corn meal, cold water and salt. Pour the hot water in the top of a double boiler and stir the corn meal mixture into it gradually, stirring constantly. Cook the mixture over direct heat 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Then place it over hot... - 36.0009
1. Combine rice, cheeses, shallots, zucchini, carrot, asparagus, pine nuts, eggs and yoghurt. Season with pepper.
2. Spoon mixture into a deep well-greased 23 cm / 9 in springform pan. Bake at 190°C / 370°C / Gas 5 for 40 minutes or until firm. Cut into... - 35.6293
Special Coconut Crust
Mix salt and flour.
Cut in shortening.
Stir in coconut.
Blend in 3 tablespoons milk, or enough to make a dough that will form a ball.
Roll out between 2 sheets of wax paper to fit pie pan.
Crimp edges and bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 to 12... - 35.1912
Limeade Pie With Chocolate Crust
Place concentrate in large mixing bowl and beat about 30 seconds.
Gradually spoon in ice cream and blend.
Fold in whipped topping and 5 drops of food coloring, whipping until smooth.
Freeze until mixture will mound.
Then spoon into pie crust.
Freeze until... - 34.8158
Frozen Margarita Pie
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate. Freeze crust 1 hour.
2. Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared crust. Cover... - 34.4047
Combine chocolate morsels, sugar, and milk in a 1 1/2 quart glass bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Stir well after 1 or 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat egg yolks in a small bowl.
Stir a small amount of the chocolate mixture into the... - 33.1007
Pork And Pear Pie
1. Combine pork, onion, garlic, tomato puree, chutney, stock and wine in a large saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof pie dish, arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle... - 33.0055
Chocolate Topped Peanut Pie
1. Prepare cookie crust.
2. Place margarine in 2 1/2-quart bowl. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, 45 to 60 seconds.
3. Stir in corn syrup, sugar, flour, salt and eggs; beat with hand beater until smooth. Stir in peanuts. Microwave... - 32.0825
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Blend everything until smooth and creamy and have your pie and drink it too!
For more information please visit: http://www.rawdawgrory.com/ - 31.5355
Line a 9" pie plate with pastry, having a fluted edge, Combine eggs, sugar, and salt.
Add milk, vanilla, nutmeg, and pour into the pastry-lined pie plate.
Bake in a hot oven of 450°F for 10 min.; and then in a moderate oven of 350°F for 30 min or until a... - 30.6484
Chocolate Mallow Pie
1. Prepare graham cracker crust and set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate bars in a 3-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 2 minutes at HIGH). Add marshmallows and milk. Cook uncovered in microwave oven until marshmallows are melted (about 3 minutes at... - 30.3733
Easy Fruit Tarts
Prepare pudding as directed on package; chill.
Divide evenly among tart shells.
Top with any of the fruit combinations below, arranging in neat design.
Meanwhile, prepare gelatin as directed on package.
Chill until thickened.
Spoon gelatin over tarts,... - 29.7584
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Mix together crumbs, nuts and cinnamon in a bowl.
Add butter; stir until crumbs are well moistened.
Press crumbs evenly over bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 8 minutes.
Cool completely before filling. - 28.2127
Chocolate Sauce For Ice Cream Pie
Melt chocolate with milk over veryjow heat.
When it thickens, slowly add rum and hot water to desired thickness.
Also good for hot fudge sundae. - 25.7505
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Fusion Pie Recipes By Category