- » Fusion Meat Rice
Fusion Meat Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion meat rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion meat rice recipes.
Duck Tomatoes And Rice
Cooking a bird on a mountain can be tough. This video on Duck Tomatoes and Rice is Dave's very own creation which he learnt while living in Mexico at a height of 7500 meters above sea level. Along with the recipe, he gives some useful tips on how to get it... - 103.498
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.4702
Double Rice And Meat Casserole
Saute mushrooms, onion, and meat cubes in butter until meat is well browned; turn mixture into a 3-quart casserole.
Wash wild rice well and add to meat mixture along with white rice.
Add the soy sauce, celery, mushroom soup, and water; mix well.
Cover and... - 37.7111
You May Also Like!
Memorial Day Fusion Grilled Chicken
It's Memorial Day weekend and this recipe for grilled chicken uses Portuguese and Thai flavors in a bright and spicy marinade that is reminiscent of Piri-Piri and Gai Yan. Lots of garlic, lots of chili peppers and a touch of lemongrass gives us a very... - 128.234
Korean Katsu Fusion - Donkkaseu Recipe With Special Guest Qiranger
Korean donkkaseu is the Korean version of schnitzel. But it is a level up for its sumptuous filling inside and if you go that extra step, it becomes a whole new recipe. Take a look at this fabulous recipe that comes together wonderfully with a little bit of... - 112.295
Tex Mex Chicken & Rice Chili
In 3-quart saucepan, combine rice-vermicelli mix, Special Seasonings, water, chicken, beans, tomatoes, green pepper, chili powder and cumin.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until rice is tender,... - 31.7634
Red Rice With Chicken
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2) Stir the onion in it over medium heat until it becomes translucent.
3) Add rice and garlic.
4) Stir the ingredients for 1 to 2 minutes over the medium heat.
5) Next, put the remaining ingredients.
6) Bring it to a... - 44.358
Apricot Citrus Pork Chops With A Cranberry Walnut Rice Pilaf
There is something about pork that makes it a satisfying meal for everyone. This dish combines pork with apricots and serves it with rice to form a really filling meal. This is a great dish to impress friends and family and as a supper dish - 115.313
Chick Peas And Rice
1) Drain the chick peas and put them in a saucepan.
2) Add water to the saucepan and boil the chick peas. Cover the saucepan and allow it to simmer for 2 hours to make the chick peas soft and tender.
3) Take a skillet and saute onion along with garlic... - 47.1651
Chicken Rice Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In one cup of hot water, tip in the cube and melt it.
3. In a skillet, tip in the Crisco and stir in the flour
4. Add the bouillon and milk to the pan gradually. Cook this mixture over medium heat till... - 43.3613
Curried Yogurt Chicken With Mango Rice
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until it begins to brown, 3-5 minutes.
Add gingerroot, garlic, and serrano, saute 2 minutes (don't let garlic burn).
Stir in curry and garam masala, saute 1 minute.
Remove mixture... - 47.1819