- » Fusion Meat
Fusion Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion meat recipes.
Gingered Beef And Vegetables
1. In small microwaveable bowl, blend together the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder and consommé.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
3. Set bowl aside.
4. In large microwavable... - 46.3352
Beef In Beer
1) Wash the meat and cut into 2-inch pieces.
2) Take the meat pieces and coat in flour.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter. Add sliced onions.
4) Add meat and cook until the meat turns brown.
5) Season the meat and onions. Now, add... - 45.9119
Gingered Beef And Cauliflower
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Set sauce aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 43.2876
Gingered Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips.
Combine cornstarch, lime rind, and wine in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1... - 41.5215
Gingered Beef With Mushroom
1 In a large bowl combine grated ginger, soy sauce and cornstarch.
2 Add meat and mix well. Allow to marinate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Drain mushrooms, remove stems and discard. Slice mushroom caps.
3 Remove meat from marinade and reserve. Heat oil... - 28.7467
Gingered Beef Sticks
1. To make marinade, place spring onions, ginger, black peppercorns, soy sauce, sugar and sake or sherry, if using, in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat and marinate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2.... - 28.4614
Rub meat with soy sauce and cover with ginger.
Roast uncovered at 350° for 1 hour, or longer if you wish.
You allow 10 minutes per pound for rare meat.
Baste with sherry.
Use pan juices with ginger for sauce. - 27.4605
Fusion Meat Recipes By Category