- » Fusion Meat
Fusion Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion meat recipes.
Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
This spicy mango and duck martini is going to be a hot favorite in every party. In this video, chef shows the easy procedure to prepare and assemble the martini. If you want, you can substitute mango with pineapple. Watch the video and get all these... - 150.433
Seared Steak Seafood Paella And Fennel Slaw
Don't miss out this outstanding video which presents three extraordinary recipes that you would definitely like to watch. The chef makes an excellent meal with seared steak, seafood paella and fennel slaw. Make your holidays special with these elegant recipes... - 140.918
Grilled Lamb And Turkish Ravioli
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe for a gourmet style grilled lamb and Turkish ravioli. Watch this video for a great cooking experience and try out the excellent recipe that is bound to amaze your guests. Check it out... - 138.368
Duck Breast Steak
How many of you want to convert your kitchen into a restaurant? Alright, this special recipe with duck breasts are going to make your dream come true. Cook the duck breasts by following the chef's instruction and enjoy unlimited number of delicacies including... - 138.018
Vindaloo Lamb And Pork Burgers With Cucumber Raita
Here is a classic summer dish with a twist. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares a super delicious burger recipe that is simply incredible and absolutely appealing. The video is so impressive and would surely be a magical culinary experience.... - 136.714
Grape Jelly Hot Dogs And Garlic Cola Ribs
Watch this incredible video that shares two recipes for some unique appetizers. This video is absolutely impressive and interesting making it a must watch. Try out these recipes for grape jelly hot dogs and garlic cola ribs and you would surely be delighted... - 134.809
Kimchi Hot Dogs With French Fries
Your favorite American street food gets a Korean makeover! Add a little kimchi to your hot dog, fry some French fries , make a spicy Korean dip, turn on your favorite sports channel and you’re good to go! What a great way to use up leftover kimchi and what... - 129.829
Potato And Meat Casserole
This casserole is kind of a shepherd’s pie with a Latin twist. I made it with small cubed beef but it can be made with ground beef as well. It is also a great way to use left over mashed potatoes. - 128.716
Pastelon - Plantain And Meat Casserole
This Puerto Rican dish is sort of a noodle-less lasagna where the plantains are used in lieu of pasta. This takes some work but the final result is a delicious array flavors that go together perfectly. - 126.715
Easy Pot Roast
A pot roast is very hard to get wrong. Take a look at this simple and quick recipe on how to prepare a pot roast with any meat for when you have guests. - 126.379
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 125.76
Spicy Turkey And Bean Dip
Awesome spicy dip. This video makes a real spicy dip with ground turkey, white beans and jalapeno peppers. Combination of chili powder really zests up the dip. The melted cheese and tomato sauce add the rich creamy savory taste to this wonderful dip. Serve it... - 123.041
Smoked Teriyaki Style Bacon Wrapped Meat Balls
Party appetizer ideas are never enough. Look at this amazing video that would definitely make you smile. Smoked bacon wrapped meat balls is a super cool idea for an absolutely appetizing treat. The video is a must watch to try out these awesome smoked meat... - 119.982
Here in an excellent video where Bob McDiarmid demonstrates a step by step recipe for a turkey meatloaf. Take a look at this video that is informative and nicely explained. Try out this fantastic meatloaf recipe with a salad or just like that. Check it... - 118.118
Pan Seared Chicken Salmon Sea Bass And Tuna Salad
Make a variety of awesome and delicious dishes with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares pan seared chicken, salmon, sea bass and tuna salad. The video shares great information about fresh seafood and techniques that would... - 117.883
Korean Bulgogi Sandwich
Traditionally the Koreans would use Bulgogi meat to make stir fried noodles, lettuce wraps or fried rice. But if you want to make something different with leftover Korean barbecued then watch this video. Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares this... - 117.501
Chicken And Beef Stir Fry
1. To marinade, in a large bowl, combine chicken, beef, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, and chili garlic sauce. Mix well and pop it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. Chop, onion, ginger, garlic, and pepper as shown in the... - 117.382
Spicy Barbecue Sauce Glazed Fried Baby Back Ribs
Deep fried baby ribs are some good stuff but wait till you try these. The spicy barbecue sauce takes you to heaven! You will wish you had a plate full of these. You will never again eat fried ribs without this to-die-for barbecue sauce. - 117.343
Smoked Meat Lasagna
Sunday brunch ideas would no more bother you. Why not look at this video for an awesome smoked meat lasagna recipe. This smoked lasagna certainly has something more than just pasta and cheese. This would definitely add an extra special touch to enjoy a great... - 117.006
Grilled Meat Chili Nachos
Nachos on a grill, sounds amazing isn't it. Watch this outstanding video that displays an extraordinary recipe that would definitely add a special touch to your barbecue menu. See the interesting video that is stepwise and nicely explained. Great recipe for... - 116.992
Suckling Pig Preparation - Part 2 – Separating The Pieces
This is the second part of the Suckling Pig Preparation recipe which talks about covering the chopped suckling parts in a stock pot with herbs, carrots, celery and bay leaves for the broth. These pieces are separated after the preparation and this happens on... - 116.918
Suckling Pig Preparation - Part 1 – Cutting The Suckling
Want to cook something special? Try this Suckling Pig preparation. This recipe video is divided into three parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about how to cut the suckling. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 116.243
Everyone would have eaten an egg roll but the one that Dave's is making in this video is totally different. Well, he is using sausage, ham and lots of shredded vegetables along with the seasonings. As the filling gets ready, you can find yourself drooling. He... - 109.239
Double Meat Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. In slow cooker, add meat, saffron, all spice, mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce in it.
3. Add water until you cover half of the meat.
4. Drop apples, cover it with lid, and cook under high heat... - 107.927
Peach Smoked Sesame Chicken & Beef Kebabs
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large ziplock bag, put chicken and beef.
3. Pour sesame oil mixture in it, leaving ¼ cup for basting. Shake to coat.
4. Place ziplock bag in... - 107.591
Easy Meatloaf With Medeterenian Twist
1. In food processor, add garlic, celery, onion, olives, and juice from olives. Blitz well.
2. Add oregano, cilantro, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Pulse.
3. In a large bowl, combine minced beef, and pork.
4. Drop garlic onion mixture, and... - 105.991
Signature Apple Smoked Meatball Sub Cooked On A Yoder Ys640
1. In a bowl, add egg and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk well.
2. Drop mushroom, garlic, onion, sun dried tomatoes, parsley, and rosemary. Mix to incorporate.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine maple sausage, regular sausage, and ground beef.
4.... - 103.682
Duck Tomatoes And Rice
Cooking a bird on a mountain can be tough. This video on Duck Tomatoes and Rice is Dave's very own creation which he learnt while living in Mexico at a height of 7500 meters above sea level. Along with the recipe, he gives some useful tips on how to get it... - 103.498
Spicy Meat Brines
Exotic spicy marinades. Watch this video to get two options of spicy marinades for meat. One of them is spicy with the combination of aromatic spices and the other a bit on the sweeter side with apple cider. Both promises to make juicy and delicious grilled... - 102.048
Prosciutto Wrapped Cheesy Quail Breasts
Ever wonder what is the best way to cook quail? Here is a great video showing you how to cook quail breast in a really interesting way. A white barbecue sauce, some cheese and herbs and you have a wonderful appetizer on your spread! - 101.801
Love Potion #9 And Steak Fajitas
This is a fantastic recipe to make on any occasion. Love potion #9 is a versatile drink, which can be used for making various dishes and desserts. Just check this recipe. - 101.511
Kangaroo Fillets With Raspberry Glaze
1. Place a frying pan on high heat, and spray olive oil in it.
2. Place kangaroo fillets, season with pepper, and cook for about 2 minutes per side.
3. Turn the heat to low, and cook until done, turning occasionally. Do not overcook.
4. Remove from... - 101.269
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 100.339
Zesty Shrimp Over Sauteed Asparagus
Looking for a low fuss meal to please your dear one, this Valentines'? Here is a recipe to make Zesty sautéed shrimp using frozen prepacked shrimp and roasted asparagus to serve the shrimp. A great budget meal! - 99.8676
Gourmet Meat With Chef Shamy's Flavored Butters
If you want restaurant style gourmet meals in your kitchen with minimal cooking and sweating, this video is for you. In this video, Chef Shamy shows how to use his flavored butters to convert any meat into deliciously flavored meat in almost no time. Whether... - 98.6426
Smoked Vegetable And Antelope Kabobs
Want a kebab recipe with an exotic meat? Here is a smoked Vegetable and antelope kabob recipe for those who like this meat. This is a simple recipe using antelope meat and a good way to extend the meat for a family. The video has clear instructions on making... - 96.9092
Marinara Meatball Sub
If you are in a mood of subs, here is a perfect recipe to try out. This sub sandwich is filled with meatballs in thick and creamy marinara sauce and topped with plenty of mozzarella cheese. Is your mouth melting? Check with the video to get more details on... - 95.8504
If you are a fan of rustic food then this pizza rustica recipe is for you. In this video the lady is sharing her age old secret of this pizza and showing how to make it from scratch. Get on it and in the end you wouldn't believe it could be made so easily. So... - 91.5466
Suckling Pig Preparation – Part 3 – The Final Preparation
This is the third and the final part of the series about Suckling Pig Preparation. This video talks about how the various body parts can be cooked differently. Like the belly portion can be rolled and roasted, the leg portion can be braised separately. The... - 88.9176
Pasta With Thai-indian Chicken Curry
The chef is making a fusion dish, Pasta with Thai-Indian Chicken Curry. This recipe comes as a treat to fans of European and Asian cuisine and if you love them both, it would be double bonanza. Nikko is having fun putting together a spicy delicious dish and... - 88.2504
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 87.0193
A beautiful sunny day calls for an outdoor barbecue party with friends and family and recipes such as these! Join Cathlyn with her friends as they show you some delicious Korean-style barbecue recipes such as grilled squid, chicken skewers and grilled steak... - 84.2696
Meatloaf Mexican Style Part 1 - Baking The Loaf
Is Meatloaf your favorite convenience food? Watch this video now to learn a great Meatloaf Recipe Mexican Style that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. In this part of the video, Chef Lucki tells you how to get started. - 79.3342
Meatloaf Mexican Style Part 2 - Making The Sauce
Now since you have the Meatloaf out from the oven, its time you watch this video. Chef Lucki demonstrates how you can prepare the sauce to go with the meatloaf. Watch the video now. - 75.4454
Kielbasa Sausage With Red Potatoes
For all those who like polish cuisine, you should definitely give this Kielbasa sausage with red potatoes recipe a try. Watch the video to see instructions on how the chef combines Kielbasa with sauerkraut and potatoes to make a mouth watering dish. Smooth... - 75.1759
If you are one of those who work from home, here is a quick meal idea for you. As always, David Paul is not sharing a detailed recipe but has a great idea. He suggests browning inexpensive meat and simmering it in a can of your favorite soup. Serve with... - 69.4935
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.4702
No Meat Hamburger Part 3: Building Hamburger
Clyde is ready is with all the ingredients that should go into his No Meat Hamburger. He is excited to build up the burger with lots of vegetables and of course the tangy cucumber sauce. He serves it with macaroni salad that he prepared in the previous video.... - 51.189
No Meat Hamburger Part 3: Grilling Mushroom Patty And Macaroni Salad
Clyde is all set for grilling his mushroom patties and while they are browning, he prepares vegetables to go into the hamburger. Simultaneously, he prepares a macaroni salad with yogurt dressing with lots of spices to go with the No Meat Hamburger. Sounds so... - 48.5499
No Meat Hamburger Part 2: Mushroom Patty
In this episode of No Meat Hamburger, Clyde is showing how to prepare the cooked mushrooms for making patties. It’s pretty simple like a meat patty and simply easy to make. All it requires is blending fried mushrooms in a blender and mixing with breadcrumbs. - 47.6556
Hearty Hamburger Stew
1) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Put onion and ground chuck until they becomes brown.
3) Drain the mixture in a separate bowl and dry them with paper towel.
4) Dry the Dutch oven also with paper towel.
5) Put the meat mixture... - 46.9574
Pomegranate Beef Fajitas
A wonderful combination of exotic fruit and beef straight from RC's Briskethouses Kitchen - 46.8833
Noodles With Crab Meat Shrimp And Pork
1. Prepare the vermicelli by breaking them into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat water till boiling and salt it well. Add the cut noodles to the pan and then boil them for a minute till well cooked. Drain them well and set aside till... - 46.4141
Prepare bread dough according to packet instructions, sprinkle 1 tablespoon oil, turn onto lightly floured surface, knead until dough is of very smooth texture.
Transfer dough to very large airtight container, set aside in warm place for 1 hour.
Dough will... - 46.2887
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chopped onion for about 5 minutes until golden.
3. Add chuck and chili powder; cook with occasional stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes... - 45.8267
Fried Tasty Meat Mince
Heat 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of the oil and fry the nuts until they are golden.
Drain, cool and crush them.
Mix the pork with half of the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of the cornstarch, the salt, pepper, almost all of the sugar, and the water.
Make a mixture... - 45.3407
Pineapple Meat Loaf
Drain crushed pineapple well, adding water to juice if necessary to equal 1 cup.
Reserve juice for sauce.
In mixing bowl combine eggs, bread crumbs, crushed pineapple, onion, soy, salt, and dash pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into a loaf.
Place in 11 x 7... - 45.1801
Applesauce Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs and 1/2 cup applesauce.
3) Add the ground beef, egg, onion, celery flakes,1 teaspoon mustard, salt and pepper; blend thoroughly.
4) In a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, shape... - 45.1181
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 44.7564
Curried Meat Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Wash the cabbage and shred.
2) Chop the onions and peppers.
3) Wash the potatoes and dice them.
4) Take the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, curry powder, pepper and egg in a bowl. Mix them well.
5) Shape this mixture into small... - 44.6221
Roll the dough thin, using a 3" round cookie cutter, cut 36 rounds.
Cover the rounds with a damp cloth to prevent drying.
Cut the snails in half.
In a skillet heat the butter, saute the garlic and onion until tender.
Add the escargot and continue to saute for... - 44.3054
No Meat Hamburger Part 1: Preparatory
No Meat Hamburger is a vegetarian delight for Clyde's vegetarian friends. He is using three different types of mushrooms instead of meat and that's what makes the hamburger work for vegetarians. He also has a homemade cucumber sauce to go with it but the... - 44.239
1. In covered large saucepan cook onions, beans and carrots in 3/4 cup water for 15 minutes such that vegetables are tender.
2. Drain and measure cooking liquid and add enough water to make 2 cups.
3. Save the vegetables and liquid.
4. In the same... - 44.16
Oxtails A La Bourgeoisie
Have oxtails cut up.
Brown with onion in hot butter.
Add ham, carrots, and turnip.
Cook until lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients except peas.
Cover and simmer over low heat for about 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add peas and reheat... - 44.0205
Spiced Meat Skewers
1. Pre heat grill.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mince, onion, spice powders, 4 tablespoons parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well till well combined.
4. Shape spoonfuls of mixture on to wooden skewers to give kebab shape.
5. Brush each skewer... - 43.6624
Round Steak Chow Mein
Brown meat quickly in salad oil.
Lower heat and add onions and celery.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add soy sauce, vegetables, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bouillon cube and water.
Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Add 1 T.soy sauce and the corn... - 43.2608
Best Meatball Appetizers
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
3) In an oblong baking dish, place 1/2 the meatballs in a single layer and cook in the microwave for 4 1/2... - 42.8274
Kofta Bil Sania
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In an electric blender, place onions and meat.
3) Process the meat mixture to a very soft paste.
4) Sprinkle with salt, pepper to taste and cinnamon or allspice (or the cumin and coriander).
5) Stir the spices... - 42.6997
Omelette With Meat Sauce
1) In the beaten eggs, add salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a wok or frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil. ... - 42.5665
Gingered Skirt Steak
1. Grate the zest from the lemon and then juice the lemon.
2. In another bowl, form the marinade by mixing the lime zest and juice, wine, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
3. Place the meat steaks in a large flat glass or... - 42.5586
Chinese Style Rabbit
1. In a medium bowl, mix the stock, tomato paste, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and hot -pepper sauce till well combined. Set aside till required
2. In a large nonstick pan, place the oil and heat it gently
3. Add the rabbit to the... - 42.2969
Fresh Herb Veal Parmesan
Cut veal into serving-size pieces.
Mix flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Coat veal with flour mixture.
Mix egg with milk and dip veal in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
Brown on both sides in hot olive oil.
When browned, transfer to a buttered shallow... - 41.9796
Meat Loaf Vegetable Pie
Cook eggplant in about 1 cup of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
Mix together the ground meat, half of the chopped onion, the egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, curry powder, and garlic salt; use two-thirds of the meat mixture to line a greased 2-quart,... - 41.8817
1) In a small bowl add onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger. Mix well.
2) Add steak strips and toss.
3) Let stand on marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
4) Drain the sirloin strips and wrap around two water chestnuts.
5)... - 41.5908
1) Take the beef and pork and mix them.
2) Take the breadcrumbs and soak in milk.
3) Take a pan with butter and cook onion.
4) Mix this onion with meat, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
5) Take the mixture and make into ball shape.
6) Take a deep pan and... - 41.4818
Put the sweetbreads in a pan, cover with water and add a pinch of salt and a few drops of vinegar.
Bring to the boil and drain.
Cut the kidneys, veal, steak, pork, liver and sweetbreads into thin slices and place in separate containers.
Place the chicken... - 41.2656
1. In a bowl, combine the first 8 ingredeints together and mix properly
2. Take the meat mixture and form it into sausages, 6 pieces and about 5 to 6 inches long
3.Take a skewer, and pierce a green pepper, a sausage and another green pepper
4.... - 41.2469
Crab Meat Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Apply butter over bread sandwich crab meat, onion and green pepper in between 2 slices.
4. Lengthwise cut the... - 41.009
On eventfulyear we are going to learn a quick saute recipe. Along with the recipe we also get a couple of tips on how to saute perfectly because the veggies should not burn in a saute. Here, I have used leftover pork but you can use just about any meat of... - 40.9249
Barbecued Bologna Kebabs
1) Preheat oven to at 425° F.
2) Peel the casings from bologna and cut into 4 thick slices.
3) Cut each slice into four triangles.
4) Halve the salami into slices.
5) Take 4 long skewers and thread bologna and folded salami slices,... - 40.168
Cut bacon slices in half and put 2 of them in the bottom of a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Cut steak at an angle across grain into 1/2-inch strips about 3 inches long.
Roll in flour and spread half of the steak strips over the bacon.
Season well with salt... - 40.0782
Veal And Pork Casserole
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan and in it brown meat on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add celery, green pepper, and mushrooms.
Meanwhile, cook macaroni in boiling salted water and drain.
Add macaroni to meat mixture, pour over... - 39.7066
Cross Over Patties
Roll out pastry and cut into nine 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix meat, crumbs and mustard well together then bind with the egg.
Divide into nine equal portions and form each into a sausage shape.
Put these diagonally across squares of pastry.
Moisten opposite... - 39.3888
Delicate Liver Dumplings
1) With a knife, take out skin or tendons from liver. Chop very finely.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and sauté onion for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Stir in liver and cook for 5 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
4) Mix egg and bread crumbs. Combine... - 38.7183
1) In a large bowl, slice and mix the peaches with rest of the ingredients. Cover and allow to stand overnight.
2) Remove in a heavy kettle, allow to boil and simmer uncovered for about 30-45 minutes until it has a required thickness.
3) Stir... - 37.8597
Double Rice And Meat Casserole
Saute mushrooms, onion, and meat cubes in butter until meat is well browned; turn mixture into a 3-quart casserole.
Wash wild rice well and add to meat mixture along with white rice.
Add the soy sauce, celery, mushroom soup, and water; mix well.
Cover and... - 37.7111
Mix together all ingredients in a large kettle; simmer 1 hour.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Process pints and quarts 1 hour and 30 minutes at 10 pounds pressure. - 35.9647
Main Dish Salad Bowl
In salad bowl combine lettuce, spinach, luncheon meat, onion, and crumbled blue cheese; chill.
Before serving, add bacon to salad ingredients in bowl.
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, Worcestershire, and pepper; cover and shake vigorously... - 35.5639
Tomato Sausages With Cornmeal Topping
Heat oil in pan, add sausages, cook until golden brown all over.
Remove from pan, place in ovenproof dish in single layer.
Drain away excess oil from pan, add onion, cook until transparent.
Add tomatoes, undiluted soup and water, stir until mixture boils,... - 35.3235
Combine beef, oats, and bread crumbs.
Shape into 12 balls.
Arrange on microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes.
Rotate dish after 3 minutes.
Remove drippings from dish.
Place cooked meatballs directly in... - 34.6757
1) Using a knife slit each pita half to form a pocket.
2) Stuff the meat and cheese slices equally among pita halves.
3) Fill in onion, tomato, and lettuce in the pockets of each pita halves.
4) Sprinkle the salad dressing over the pita... - 33.8378
Curry Of Cold Meat
1. In a saucepan, simmer curry sauce for 1/2 hour.
2. Using a knife, trim off any fat or skin from the meat. Chop the meat into 1 inch cubes. Put it into curry and cook for a further 1/2 hour.
3. Meanwhile, boil and dry rice.
4. Keep the rice... - 33.2227
Mix the ground round with the onions, herbs, garlic, breadcrumbs, eggs and seasoning.
Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
Fry the meat balls in a little hot olive oil until they are lightly browned on all sides—do not... - 32.9526
Fusion Meat Recipes By Category