- » Fusion Fruit
Fusion Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion fruit recipes.
Butterless Fruit Loaf With Sour Cream Frosting
Everyone loves the smell of freshly-baked breads during the holiday season. But most of us who are strapped for time just buy Christmas cakes from a fancy bakery. This is a recipe for a homemade loaf cake that's a perfect got the holiday season. This... - 137.17
There is no better way to celebrate Sunday with family and friends than to enjoy a healthy fruit salad. Orange extract adds an exotic flavour to these pineapple and banana. A splash of almond essence makes this tropical fruit salad an extra special dessert.... - 128.181
A delicious summertime dessert that's quick and easy to make! Great for the 4th of July or anytime! - 127.444
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Quick Fruit Salad With Whisky Sauce
Have you tried serving some whisky sauce with fruit salad and French croutons? In this video, the chef makes this preparation. Watch the video to learn how beautifully the sauce goes with the salad. - 107.359
3 Fruit And 3 Veggie Dips
Are you expecting too many guests? Try these 3 Fruits and 3 Veggie Dips and bring on the party. All these dips are very simple and go really well with fruits, vegetables, chips or bread. Take a look and try it out in your next party. - 103.931
Honeydew Melon And Spearmint Smoothie
Talk about refreshing drinks, and we have this Honeydew Melon and Spearmint Smoothie on the top of the list. This is a wonderful drink that boasts of vitality and anti-aging. Try it out a couple of times to find out yourself. - 102.281
Fruit Cream Dessert
How about a chilled fruit dessert for summers? Manjula has a simple, delicious and fresh fruit dessert. The combination of a variety of fruits is amazing and the dish looks very appetizing. A must try for those who don’t have much time for cooking desserts... - 92.5398
Mixed Fruits And Vegetable Juice
Are you aware how much sugar is there in store bought juice? The best way to enjoy juice is to make some at home. Peekaboo mom whips up this one for her family with fresh fruits and vegetables in her juicer which makes it all the more easier. - 90.8317
Peachy Orange Fresh Fruit Pie With Hemp Seeds
1. Blend together hemp seeds, banana, one orange, cinnamon and raw sugar to make a filling.
2. In a pie dish, pour the filling.
3. Garnish with sliced peaches, sliced banana, orange slices, grapes and serve. - 84.9129
Pear Salad Dressing, Catfish Rub And Falafel Sandwich
Looking to whomp up something super delicious for your backyard bash? Try these easy-to-make pear salad dressing and catfish rub. Chef Bhal Dave uses choicest yet easily available ingredients to make innovative yet mouth-watering delicacies that are sure... - 78.6348
Fruits are very healthy and tasty and everyone loves eating fruits. Check this video as our talented chef shows you how to make the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Apricots. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique dish. Everyone one should... - 68.0279
Summer Fruit Compote
1. Make sure all the fruit is at room temperature.
2. In a large saucepan, mix the sugar, water, and 1 cup of the reserved Mandarin orange juice.
3. Place it over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4.... - 50.4317
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
1) In a covered pan, allow the pears or apples to simmer in the juice from the apricots or peaches until the fruits are just soft.
2) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onion in it until pale yellow.
3) Add in curry powder, flour, water and yeast... - 49.8502
Special Dry Fruit Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil, sesame seeds and flour to water and knead to a soft duogh.
Cover with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again... - 48.543
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.4461
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 46.8693
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5.... - 46.0984
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel... - 45.8055
Lamb Curry With Fruit
1 In a medium bowl, add 1 tablespoon flour, the curry and salt; mix well.
2 Mix in the lamb cubes, and gently toss to coat evenly.
3 In a large skillet, add oil or butter and heat.
4 Add in the lamb cubes in a single layer and saute over high... - 45.2925
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/8 inch slices.
Line pizza pan with slices overlapping.
Bake dough for 12 minutes.
Cool cookie crust.
Blend cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie crust.
Arrange fruit in... - 45.2248
Best Of All Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan. Lay the pan on a sheet of heavy brown paper then draw a 16 1/2-inch circle, and cut out. Set the pan in the center of circle and draw around base of pan and tube. Make sure that the pencil... - 45.0244
Fruit N Turkey Rumaki
1. To make the sauce, in a saucepan, blend together the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Simmer on a low flame, stirring until thick and smooth.
3. Take pan off the heat and pour sauce into a dip bowl.
4. Fry the bacon in a hot frying pan for about 2... - 44.6269
Turkey And Fruit Curry
1. In a large skillet, tip in the 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the onions, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© till they are tender. This will take five minutes
2. Remove from heat and add the flour, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well till completely... - 44.4495
Tuna And Fruit Salad
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water as directed on package; drain and chill.
Meanwhile, mix together apple, lemon juice, celery, raisins, onion, and tuna (breaking it apart with a fork).
Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and mustard.
Mix into salad gently;... - 44.0034
Sundial Cheese Fruit Platter
Place an apple on watercress in center of 12-inch plate.
Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Insert picks in cheese cubes; spear into center of apple.
Peel bananas; cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths.
Core remaining apple and... - 43.1269
Line a sieve with 2 pieces of paper towel.
Place the sieve over a bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Cut the peel and pith from the orange and discard.
Working over a... - 42.1773
Iced Kiwi Fruit Sabayon
1. Slice the kiwi fruit
2. Remove the flesh and then cut it into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes
3. In a large heatproof dish, place the flesh of the fruit
4. Cover the dish with a cling film and then microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes
5. Puree the fruit... - 41.3085
Fresh Fruit With Almond Cream
1) Take Neufchatel cheese, honey, skim milk
and almond extract in the container of an electric blender. Process them to make smooth
2) Transfer the blended mixture into the bowl. Cover the bowl and chill.
3) Take bananas, blueberries, and... - 41.27
Indian Spiced Fruit
1) In a bowl add all ingredients.
2) mix thoroughly.
3) Serve chilled. - 41.1348
Exotic Fruit Ambrosia
1. In a bowl, add all fruits and combine them together by stirring. Spoon fruits into a serving dish.
2. In another bowl, combine honey with fruit juice (warm the honey for better assimilation), and spoon over the fruit salad.
3. Combine well by... - 40.9243
Rich Fruit Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4
2. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and sugar and beat well. Then gradually beat in the fruit, peel and flour.
3. In another bowl, whip the egg with the ale and then add the bicarbonate... - 40.099
Cold Fruit Soup
Bring water to a boil, add apricots, prunes, orange sections, lemon, and cinnamon stick.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
In bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup of the red wine, stirring until cornstarch is completely dissolved; add to... - 38.251
Seasonal Fruit Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with oil in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add pineapple, melon, strawberries, chopped pecans and Poppy-Seed Dressing.
Toss lightly. - 38.1494
Summer Fruit Combo
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
In medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors. - 37.7461
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large bowl, combine rice, honey and lemon juice.
Mix in fruits and pecans.
Add yogurt as needed to bind ingredients together.
Chill thoroughly. - 37.1452
Fruit Chutney With Honey
Peel and core fruit before chopping.
Combine 1 cup pear and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; stir until well mixed.
Cook over medium heat 12 minutes until mixture softens.
Stir in remaining 1/4 cup pear.
Pour into a sealed glass jar and store in the... - 36.4048
Fruit N Honey Bars
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. Jn a medium bowl, beat butter and honey with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat until blended. Stir in... - 36.0678
Crystallized Fruit Dumplings
Put the flour in a bowl and gradually stir in 3/4-1 cup warm water to form a soft smooth dough.
Shape into a roll about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Slice rounds off the roll about 1/4 inch thick.
Mix together the dates, fruits, sesame seeds and sugar.
Place a little... - 35.8693
Fruit And Tofu Cream
1. In a bowl, add tofu with orange juice, bananas and blend them well using hand mixer. Sweeten the dish with honey.
2. Add another banana slice and blend it thoroughly.
3. Pour the mixture into glasses and top them thickly with... - 35.0002
Place the fruit and orange juice in a blender and process until smooth.
Adjust the amount of juice to create the consistency you prefer.
If you like your smoothie frozen, use frozen fruit or add a few ice cubes.
Serve in wineglasses with a strawberry garnish. - 32.6224
Fruit Breakfast Tea Cup
1. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Stir in orange juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until it comes to a full boil. Boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and stir in butter. Cool.
2. Meanwhile, toss fruit together in a bowl... - 32.1183
Delano Farms Fruit Salad
1. Place fruit in a large bowl and toss gently.
2. Whisk together honey, orange juice and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir into the fruit mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. - 30.9504
Kiwi Fruit Wine Cream Dip
1. In a large saucepan, place all the ingredients and cook, covered on high heat.
2. When the mixture comes to a roiling boil, uncover and cook for five-minutes more till the mixture thickens considerably.
3. Cool the mixture slightly and then fold in... - 30.1209
Mixed Fruit Jam
1. Select ripe (but firm) pulpy fruits. Wash thoroughly, wipe clean, and extract the pulp. Soft pulp fruits can be chopped or grated. Hard pulp fruits should be cut into small pieces and boiled with a minimum of water until soft.
2. Put all the ingredients... - 28.1592
Mango Banana Fruit Drink
1. Combine mangoes, banana, yogurt and ice in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with a mint sprig. (Strain first
2. Add a little milk if the drink is too thick. Add 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar for more sweetness. - 26.9692
Combine the juices and soda.
Float the sorbet, strawberries, orange slices, and fresh mint on top. - 24.751
Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a large saucepan, pour in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and then simmer for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
2. This makes 1/3 cup that can be served as a frosting, sauce or a glaze. - 22.517
Sprinkle the fruit with the sugar and cinnamon or lemon peel and spread over the dough; dot the fruit with the butter or margarine. - 22.4102
1. Mix the peaches and sugar, fold in the cream or evaporated milk and stir in the vanilla.
2. Pour this into a chilled mold or the tray of an automatic refrigerator. Freeze 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. - 22.2752
1. In blender, drop pineapple, and mango. On medium speed blend until nice and smooth.
2. Scoop out pulp from passion fruit and drop it in blender.
3. Pour lemonade and mix well.
4. In Popsicle mold, pour the mixture. Pop it in freezer for 4 hours or... - 0
Pinapple Mango Lassi Smoothie
1. In a blender add all the ingredients and blend till smooth (if it is too thick add some water).
2. In a serving glass serve the smoothie chilled. - 0
Fusion Fruit Recipes By Category