- » Fusion Cheese
Fusion Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion cheese recipes.
Classic Marble Cake
If you enjoy baking different kind of cakes then you must try the eggless marble cake. I'm sure vegetarians will love this. Marble cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate. Chef Bhavna shows this quick and easy recipe. Watch the video before trying it... - 132.298
Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake
Chef Manjula is looking stunning in her pink kurta and the Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake recipe that she is showing is amazingly delightful. Those who love mangoes or those who have never tried the combination of cheese and mango should give it a try. Mango... - 128.029
Grilled Kimcheese Sandwich
This is a great grilled kimcheese sandwich recipe. That's right, I said kimcheese. I'm going to show you a quick and surprisingly delicious version of grilled cheese using one of my favorite Korean go-to ingredients. I'm in a hotel room again, so I'm using... - 126.29
Yogurt Cheese Pierogi And Yogurt Kefir Ice Cream
For those who are allergic to lactose, here is a video that shares a delightful treat for you. Look at this video that shares great information about lactose free products making it interesting to watch. Take a look as it shares two lactose free delicacies... - 125.418
Tuna Cheese Pizza
Pizza lovers are surely going to love this dish! This Tuna cheese pizza is a delightful variation of a regular pizza. The specialty of this Tuna pizza recipe is that the flavor of the dish is enhanced by making tomato sauce and onion paste from scratch. - 125.209
Healthier College Dorm Ramen
Ramen noodles are the college student's best friend -- they're cheap, filling and taste great. The downside of eating them so often is that they are high in fat and sodium. They contain approx. 8 grams of fat and some 800+ of sodium, if you use the seasoning... - 123.994
Easy Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Who says you can't make great tasting pizzas at home? Deep dish pizzas aren't just great to eat, but can be made easily at home too. Make your next pizza in a deep dish and you may never order out again. Stream the video to learn how to make this wonderful... - 122.708
Eggplant With Cashew Cheese
Here is a vegan version to the famous Italian rollatini. Flavored mostly by grilling, this eggplant roll is stuffed with a cashew herbed cheese. A good option when you are entertaining guests. Add on some garlic bread and you have a beautiful meal laid out! - 121.646
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. For Making Tortilla Pizzas– Over a whole grain tortilla spread mozzarella slices, makes layers with pizza sauce, tomatoes, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion, basil, mushroom and... - 116.754
Roast Beef And Three Cheese Panini Wrap
A modern twist on the classic Beef and Swiss Sandwich, this recipe needs no professional skills but definitely looks like a gourmet deli wrap! Roast beef, cream cheese, Provolone, Swiss, tomatoes, and greens are all wrapped up in multi-grain flax wraps. This... - 112.077
Spicy Mac & Cheese
1. FOR THE SAUCE: In a bowl, dissolve the corn starch in the water.
2. In a saucepan, take milk and add the cornstarch, stir and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Put tarragon, the jalapeno pepper, the red bell pepper, the... - 110.55
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 108.93
Stir-fried Steak Mushroom And Cheese Sandwich
Here is a gourmet sandwich that takes little time to make, taste delicious, and satisfies your hunger without adding too many calories to your diet. Watch Elba show you how to make an Asian style beef stir fry with mushrooms and green pepper with a bit of... - 108.74
Ricotta Cheese Mithai
Indian sweet with ricotta cheese is definitely an invention by the chef! For all those who wish to try out different variation of the popular Indian cheese based dessert with easily available ingredients, this Ricotta cheese mithai is a refreshing change.... - 108.492
Betty's Chocolate Drizzled Deep Fried Wonton Wraps
1. In a medium bowl, add Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese and sugar. Beat until nice and soft.
2. Take one wonton wrap at a time, and wet its edges with water.
3. Place 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture in the center of wrap.
4. Close it in... - 105.389
Chili Cheese Plait
Simply delicious comfort food, is how to describe this "Cheesy" Chili Bread recipe. This is a spicy bread filled with spicy beef chili and oozing with cheese. Make it for the chili cheese lover in your life. - 104.137
Crunchy Jelly Cheese French Toast Sandwich
Beautiful, fun, easy, healthy with a whole lot of different textures and flavors going on, this is a wonderful variation of any normal stuffed French toast. A multi-grain bread, low-fat cream cheese and no-sugar orange jelly sandwich is drenched in... - 103.997
Want a easy breakfast recipe to prepare for weekend? Something that could keep you full and even can be served to friends. Here is a brunch burrito recipe using eggs and vegetarian filling. The chef is using soyrizo which is the vegetarian chorizo and boiled... - 103.191
Homemade Delicious Ham And Cheese Panini
There's something so comforting about melted cheese, meat, and veggies. In this video, Betty shares her favorite ham and Panini recipe that is not only quick and easy, but also very sumptuous. It's so good that in no time your family would make it their hot... - 100.587
Back To School Cheese And Chicken
This simple family favorite can be done in 5 minutes and cleaned up in less. Chicken, sour cream, cream cheese and soup will make this a quick go to meal. This is a super freezer friendly meal for Once a month cooks. - 100.527
Tasty Tortilla Pizza
If you're keen on making a different kind of pizza, then do try making this one. Chef Jessica shows strawberry tortilla pizza and it's so delicious. You can choose any topping you like. I'm sure your friends and family will like it. Do watch the interesting... - 99.3763
Low Carb Philly Cheese Steak Panini
If you are craving for some sandwiches during your low carb dieting, here is a low carb philly cheese steak panini recipe video by lowcarb4life. In the video, chef is using sliced steaks meat, mozzarella cheese and some chopped bell peppers. Her bread has the... - 97.4305
Low Carb Cheese Tuna Melts
If you love tuna melts, here is a low carb Cheese tuna melts that's simple, delicious and easy to make. The chef adds mayo, cheese, tuna and keeping it simple but you can add your favorite herbs or ingredients as you desire. As she says, the recipe is very... - 95.6762
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 95.3245
Flavorful Pineapple Grilled Cheese & Chive Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Whether you are looking for a way to fix-up a quick dinner or just need some inspiration for your lunch box, Betty's luscious grilled cheese sandwiches will make for the perfect pick. In this video, Betty explains how to make a pineapple grilled cheese and a... - 94.5102
Pizza Style Grilled Quesa Nacho
Tailgating gets guys crazy they enjoy tailgating as much as they enjoy the tailgate recipes. For all the men who love to tailgate, here is a video which given an idea to cook on such occasion. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 93.5421
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 92.5512
Z Pizza - Part 2 (provence Pizza)
1.Pre heat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
2.Brush the rim of the pizza base with a little oil.
3.Slather the garlic sauce and the tomato sauce on top of it.
4.Sprinkle the low fat mozzarella cheese on the pie.
5.Place the sliced... - 91.6966
Easy Egg Omelet With Cheese
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea, then nothing like preparing an omelet. Here the chef is presenting a simple egg omelet with cheese. With a few ingredients right from your kitchen, you can begin your day with this healthy breakfast. Give yourself... - 90.7626
Low Carb Cheese Cake Dessert
When you are on a low carb diet, keeping away from desserts is really the most difficult part. So, the host of lowcarb4life brings a low carb dessert for you to maintain your diet. She replaces some of the high carb ingredients like sugar with splenda and pie... - 89.757
Whole Grain Pizza Two Ways
A classic choice of kids, this recipe makes pizza healthy. Using whole wheat tortilla and a multi grain bread as a base this pizza is low in glycemic index, yet tasty and flavorful. A perfect go to snack that is filling and is quick to fix. - 86.6138
Omelet With Cheese And Chicken
Omelet can be prepared in a unique manner with chicken some chicken and cheese. See this amazing video that shows this excellent omelet recipe that would definitely impress your family. Then go ahead and begin your day with this appetizing breakfast recipe... - 82.844
Cheese And Chicken Tikka Puffs With Cheese Sauce
Tired of mainstream appetizers that you have served over the years? Then do something different this time and treat your guests to the tasty chicken and cheese puffs detailed in this video. Watch to know more! - 79.4217
Bratwurst Sandwich & Rotel Cheese Dip
An unusual layered brunch sandwich. This video prepares a bratwurst sandwich with sausages and onions. It uses honey barbeque sauce for extra flavoring. Serves with a delicious dip combination of rotel and cheese. This is awesome and a nice break from common... - 78.7812
Marinated Tuna & Green Beans With Spicy Mashed Potato
How about a dinner that is wholesome in nutrition and very tasty as well? From Bhal Dave's kitchen get the right blend of both. Tuna marinated in Indian spices & green beans with mashed potato is a perfect fusion you have been seeking! - 69.5991
Homemade Pie Dough
Homemade pie dough is anytime better than the readymade ones if you know how to prepare them. These are make ahead dough and can be prepared well in advance of baking a pie. The chef has ingredients written on the video and video is well shot for a simple... - 61.5438
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
Cottage Cheese Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet... - 47.9267
Beer Drinker's Deep Pan Pizza
1. To prepare the crust for the pizza, in a large bowl, combine warm beer, 2 tablespoons oil, sugar, salt, and yeast. Let stand for 2 minutes until yeast is activated.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and to the yeast mixture and stir until well... - 47.481
Ham And Cheese Lasagne
Cook lasagne noodles in boiling salted water just till tender, 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In medium saucepan cook onion and green pepper in margarine or butter till tender; blend in flour.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till... - 47.3489
Turkey Pie With Cheese Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and sautÃ© onion and mushrooms for about 5 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Remove the pan from heat and stir in flour, salt and ground red pepper... - 47.2331
Tortilla Wheels With Pineapple Salsa
1. Prepare the filling by whisking the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until creamy and stirring in the remaining ingredients for filling.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet and add mustard seeds to it.
3. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring... - 47.147
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.486
Cheese And Date Salad
1) Rinse the cabbage and drain thoroughly
2) In a serving dish, place the cabbage at the bottom.
3) Arrange the diced Cheddar cheese around edge of dish.
4) Arrange the dates and peanuts diagonally across the centre.
5) In a bowl, whip the cream until... - 46.3723
1. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheese.
2. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the onions and bell pepper.
3. With a knife slice the green chilies in Â¼ inch strips
4. In... - 46.2859
1) Using several layers of cheesecloth or paper towel, wrap up the tofu and lightly press out all excess liquid.
2) Remove the cloth and cut tofu into 3/4-inch cubes.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the tofu for 3 to 4... - 46.1917
Bean And Raisin Enchiladas
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a covered pot of boiling water, plump the raisins by boiling 1-2 minutes over high heat.
3. Drain the raisins and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, coarsely chop the... - 45.6494
Cheese And Ratatouille Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dredge the aubergine slices with salt and allow marinating for 30 minutes.
3) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
4) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking... - 45.1371
Goat's Cheese And Tomato H'ordeuvre
1) Prepare the dressing by mixing oil and vinegar with mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Cut the cheese slices with 5 mm-1/4 inch thickness.
MAKING ... - 44.9389
Cheesy Onion Soup
In saucepan cook onion and green pepper in margarine or butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour, salt, celery salt, Worcestershire, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add shredded cheese; stir to melt.
Sprinkle... - 44.792
Cottage Cheese Oil Pizza Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a food processor mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Add cottage cheese and oil and mix well.
4. Gradually add the milk, one tablespoonful at a time, until the dough forms a ball.
5. If dough is... - 44.702
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Spread butter or margarine over both sides of the rye bread; sprinkle both sides with caraway seed.
3. Cut bread slices into triangles; place on baking tray and toast in 300°F oven for about 20... - 44.5647
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 44.5503
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
Chicken Or Cheese Shashlik
1. Peel onions and cut into 1 ½ inch cubes.
2. Cut tomatoes and capsicum into 1 ½ inch cubes
3. Cut the piece of cheese or chicken into 2 inch pieces
4. Season all with salt and pepper.
5. On seasoned wooden skewers, thread the... - 44.138
Pan Fried Ravioli With Blue Cheese Dressing
For the dressing, use a fork to mix a bit of the buttermilk with the cheese until the cheese is soft, but not smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Do not use a food blender or food processor.
Stir before each use.
Boil the ravioli until just... - 44.048
Deep Fried Brie With Salsa
1. Cut Brie into quarters.
2. Bread each portion by diping in beaten egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
3. Place the crumbed cheese pieces on a plate and cover with cling film.
4. Refrigerate until chilled.
5. In a small pan, heat the sunflower oil
6. Add... - 43.8807
Tortilla Pizzas With Peppers And Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Brush one side of the tortillas with 1 teaspoon of the oil and arrange them, oiled sides up, on a baking sheet.
Warm them in the oven for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 43.8683
Indian Omelette Tarts
Make pastry according to packet instructions.
Divide dough into 10 balls.
On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to 5 mm thick , cut out rounds using 6-7 cm pastry cutter (approx 40 rounds).
Place rounds in lightly oiled patty tins, set aside.
To make... - 43.7435
Baked Ricotta Stuffed Tandoori Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas
2. Flatten the rounded ends off the potatoes by cutting slightly at either ends thereafter using an apple peeler and small knife hollow out the potato, leaving a 1-2cm edge all the way around.
3. Combine... - 43.4646
Macaroni Cheese And Sour Cream Salad
1. Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the package and set aside to drain.
2. In a large bowl, mix the green pepper, chives, radishes, French Dressing and the cottage cheese. Mix well and chill the dressing
3. Just before... - 43.4133
Sundial Cheese Fruit Platter
Place an apple on watercress in center of 12-inch plate.
Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Insert picks in cheese cubes; spear into center of apple.
Peel bananas; cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths.
Core remaining apple and... - 43.1269
Cucumber And Cream Cheese Mousse
1. Peel cucumber, cut lengthwise and discard the seeds.
2. Chop finely.
3. In a mixing basin, blend the cream cheese until soft and if using cottage cheese, pass it through a sieve into the mixing basin.
4. Stir in mayonnaise.
5. Into a... - 42.9555
Barbecued Cheese Frank Kebabs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing, or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to keep them from charring.
3. Cut frankfurters crosswise in thirds.
4. Cut zucchini and yellow... - 42.8339
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a fry pan, fry small pieces of hamburger and season with salt and spices.
3.Add in onions and stir fry.
4.Add in the spaghetti sauce and let simmer for 15 minutes.
5.In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs... - 42.833
Chocolate Ice Cream And 3 Kinds Iced Coffee
beat egg-yolks add sugar, pour in 1/3 milk till creamy, slowly pour in melted chocolate mix well, add the rest of milk in and fresh cream stirred well, add salt and rum.
pour in ice cream machine for 40 or 50 minutes
or put in freezer.
how to make... - 42.2831
Walnut Cream Sandwdch
1. To make the cream cheese spread, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth.
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. Using a butter knife spread the cream cheese on one side of both the bread slices.... - 42.1147
Chutney Glazed Cheese Pie
Mix the two cheeses thoroughly.
Add sherry, curry powder, and salt; mix.
Spread mixture 1/2 inch thick on serving platter; chill until firm.
At serving time spread top with chutney and sprinkle with scallions.
Serve with sesame rounds.
Looks pretty with green... - 42.1039
Thick 'n Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Prepare a large 12-inch pizza pan by lightly oiling it, press the dough down to form the crust and set aside.
3. In another bowl, pour in the vegetable soup mix, oil, basil, garlic and pepper and blend well.... - 42.0909
Cheese Almond Rice
Combine drained mushrooms with onions, almonds, cheese, uncooked rice, and pepper; turn into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Add water to the liquid from mushrooms to make 3 1/2 cups liquid; heat to the simmering point.
Add the bouillon cubes and soy sauce to... - 41.841
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, mince the green onions.
3. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the olives, reserving a few slices for the garnish.
4. In a mixer... - 41.8364
Holiday Cheese Ball
1. In a medium glass bowl, blend cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, flour, wine, onion, garlic and Worcestershire.
2. Heat over Warm for 6 minutes until the cheese turns soft.
3. With the help of an electric mixer, beat the mixture until... - 41.7234
Parmesan Quiche Shell
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. In a food processor, using the metal blade, grate the Parmesan finely
3. Add the whole wheat flour and salt and mix well.
4. Add butter and blend to resemble coarse meal.
5. Slowly add the egg and ice water... - 41.6855
Cheddar Quick Bread
In bowl, stir together flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, sugar, oregano, mustard and salt.
Whisk together egg, milk and butter; add to dry ingredients along wid onions, stirring until combined.
Spread in greased and floured 8-1/2- x 4-1/2-inch (1.5 L)... - 41.5984
1. To make tomato sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add mushrooms, onion, garlic and chili and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens slightly. Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer... - 41.2965
Cheese Noodle Kugel
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl add egg yolks, raisins, ginger, honey, lemon, salt and cottage cheese.
3. In a large pot boil the water. Cook pasta for 7 minutes.
4. Pour the pasta in a colander and use cold water to... - 41.0673
1) Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2) Using the rolling pin make the bread slice flat.
3) Place the bread slice on a baking pan and brown it in oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Spread the bread slice with the half of Skinny pizza sauce.
5) Put... - 40.9542
Vegetable Soup With Oats & Cheese
Place first four vegetables and margarine in a large skillet or Dutch oven and cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until vegetables are softened and golden.
Stir in oats and cook, stirring regularly, for about two minutes.
Gradually stir in... - 40.8205
Cottage Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
Combine macaroni and next 5 ingredients.
Blend salad dressing, sour cream, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss with macaroni mixture.
Chill. (If mixture seems... - 40.711
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
1) In medium glass bowl, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, flour, wine, onion and garlic together.
2) Cook in the microwave for 6 minutes.
3) With an electric mixer, beat the cheese mixture until smooth.
4) Shape the mixture... - 40.528
1. Split pitas to make 8 rounds and arrange on large paper towel-lined plates.
2. In a bowl combine tomato sauce, oregano and basil and spread about 2 tablespoon (25 milliliter) over each round.
3. Top with pepperoni, sprinkle with... - 40.4418
Hot Cheese Clam Dip
Place butter in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave on HIGH until butter is melted.
Add onion and pepper.
stir to coat with butter.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add clams, cheese, wine, catsup, Worcestershire sauce and... - 40.0179
In skillet cook green pepper in butter till tender. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add tomatoes and cheese; stir till cheese melts.
Combine corn and egg; add to tomato mixture.
Add crumbs, chili powder, and dash salt.
Heat through, stirring constantly.
Serve... - 39.7652
Curried Cheese Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Pour in wine and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and add curry paste.
Gradually stir in shredded cheeses.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with sherry.
Blend into cheese and... - 39.6673
Oversized Cheese 'n Dill Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sieve the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the dill and cheese and mix well
3. In another bowl, place the milk, eggs and butter and add this all at once to the dry ingredients. Mix... - 39.3568
Hot Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a large soup pot; saute the onion, carrots, celery, green pepper, and hot pepper until all the vegetables are soft, but not brown.
Stir in the whole wheat flour and heat for 1 minute; add the stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
Use a... - 39.036
Grilled Tofu And Cheese Sandwich
1) On the bread, spread mustard.
2) Top with the tofu slices and sprinkle the teriyaki or soy sauce all over.
3) Top with scallion, then tomato slices and then the shredded cheese.
4) On a piece of foil or broiler pan, place the bread and broil for... - 39.0231
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the onion and beef in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, breaking apart until the beef changes colour. Drain off the fat.
2) Blend the sauce, cornstarch, oregano and garlic powder together, then stir into the beef... - 38.9969
Mini Pizza Snacks
1. On a paper plate, place muffins.
2. Pour spaghetti sauce.
3. Top with cheese.
4. Season with oregano.
5. Heat on High for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
6. Serve hot. - 38.9553
Smoky Cheese Spread
1. In a medium bowl or food processor, combine the softened cheeses.
2. Beat or blend the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Add liquid smoke and blend well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese mixture is firm and pliable.... - 38.8364
Saucy Stuffed Shells
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take the jar of the spaghetti sauce and add the oregano into it.
3) Take the baking pan and put one cup of the sauce into the pan.
4) Put the stuffed shells on the sauce. Brush the... - 38.0486
Imperial Cheese Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream the margarine and cheese.
3) Add the flour and mix well.
4) Add the Rice Krispies and mix well.
5) Form the dough in balls.
6) Place or a cookie sheet and use a fork to flatten. Dip... - 37.9672
1) Take a blender and add Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce along with cream, Cheddar cheese and parsley.
2) Blend into a smooth paste.
3) Top each cracker with a teaspoonful of the mixture.
4) Take a platter and line it with paper towels before... - 37.8514
Shrimp, Edam, and mushroom make this an elegant quiche. - 37.7573
1) Take a small bowl,combine tomato sauce with basil and garlic powder.
2) On a broiler pan,arrange muffin halves on piece of foil.
3)Evenly spread 1/4 of the sauce mixture on each half and top each with half of the frankfurter slices,... - 37.6994
Fusion Cheese Recipes By Category