- » Fusion Cake
Fusion Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion cake recipes.
Butterless Fruit Loaf With Sour Cream Frosting
Everyone loves the smell of freshly-baked breads during the holiday season. But most of us who are strapped for time just buy Christmas cakes from a fancy bakery. This is a recipe for a homemade loaf cake that's a perfect got the holiday season. This... - 137.17
Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Have you gave up the thought of baking cake just because you don't have an oven or microwave. Now you don't have any excuses as you can make very soft, fluffy, spongy cake at home that too with out oven. Yes you can bake up cake just like oven in a Pressure... - 136.413
Classic Marble Cake
If you enjoy baking different kind of cakes then you must try the eggless marble cake. I'm sure vegetarians will love this. Marble cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate. Chef Bhavna shows this quick and easy recipe. Watch the video before trying it... - 132.298
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 131.619
Festive Ice Cream Cake
My friend Fanny, from South of France, is visiting me in California. Of course, I asked her to share with us her favorite recipe, which is Ice Cream cake! One layer of vanilla ice cream, one layer of meringue, one layer of raspberry sorbet, and the whole... - 130.931
Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake
Chef Manjula is looking stunning in her pink kurta and the Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake recipe that she is showing is amazingly delightful. Those who love mangoes or those who have never tried the combination of cheese and mango should give it a try. Mango... - 128.029
We don't know why it's called monkey bread---there are no monkeys and no bread in this sweet treat. All we know is it's delicious and easy to make, if you follow the recipe from Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman. - 127.094
Rice Fritters Sour Cream Escarole And Upside Down Cake
If you are prone to lactose intolerance and want to enjoy dairy products, have a look at this video. The video shares amazing information on lactose free sour cream. The host also shows wonderful recipes combining sour cream with other ingredients . Check it... - 123.92
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Broccoli Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Looking for some easy party appetizer ideas with broccoli, here is a recipe just fit for the purpose. Watch Aarsi making showing how to make broccoli cakes with coating and seasonings and then a dipping sauce to accompany the cakes. Makes a good tea time... - 121.926
Polenta Tuna Cake
If you like mixing ingredients from two cuisines in your cake, this one is for you! Polenta tuna cake uses ingredients from Italian and Asian cuisine to make a simple, cheap and fast dish. What is more this dish can be made ahead of time and stored in a... - 119.871
Baked Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Happy Thanks Giving to all of you! Celebrate this years Thanks Giving with this super easy, super soft and super moist egg-less chocolate cake with very very easy breezy chocolate frosting which gets ready in less than 10 mts. Tastes super yummy!!! - 119.073
Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.505
Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes With Chocolate Icing
An easy cupcake recipe from my book Are You Sure That’s Vegan? I usually make buttercream icing for these but decided to do something different and make chocolate icing instead. Enjoy - 111.902
Delicious Japanese Cheesecake
We are not sure why this sweet delight is called as the Japanese Cheesecake, but we guarantee that it is absolutely delicious. Cream cheese and freshly cut strawberries go into the making of this dessert. You'll love it. Watch and learn from this video.... - 110.379
Cadbury Finger Icecream Cake
1. Line a 7 inch baking pan with some plastic wrap.
2. Place the Cadbury fingers (retaining a few) at the bottom of the pan.
3. Place a few Cadbury fingers in a plastic cover and crush it using a rolling pin.
4. Into the bowl of vanilla... - 109.692
Eggless Nutella Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat together condensed milk and butter with an electric hand blender.
4. Add vanilla extract and vinegar and beat.
5. Add milk little by little at... - 109.619
Raw Food Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
1. Line a non-stick round pie tin with a parchment paper in bottom.
2. Dice the raisins and apricot and set aside.
3. In a food processor, put all the crust ingredients together and grind until the ingredients combine well.
4. Transfer... - 107.171
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a blender add butter and sugar and beat till the mixture becomes fluffy.
3. Mix juices and zests of lime and orange, add into the butter and sugar mixture and blend.
4. In a bowl add cake flour,... - 106.741
Chai Spiced Layer Cake With Meringue Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease, and flour two 8-inches round baking pan. Set aside.
3. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, and boil milk in it.
4. Add tea bags , remove the pan from heat, and allow it to steep for 15 minutes.... - 105.831
Nutella Mille Crêpe Cake
Mille crêpe is a cake made with many layers of crêpe (thin pancake). Mille means "a thousand" in French. Although it is written in French, it is originated in Japan (I found this info on the Net). And of course, it is a very popular cake in Japan!!!
I was... - 104.908
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 104.691
Baked Yellow Butter Cake
Here is a cake I did for a friend of a friend. I would use fondant to make the decorations on the side and maybe try using some black sprinkles if I were to make this style of cake again. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with how it came out and the birthday woman... - 103.88
Takoyaki Cake Pops
Takoyaki is a popular Japanese dumpling made of batter, diced octopus, tenkasu (tempura scraps), beni shoga (red pickled ginger), and aonegi (green onion), topped with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, aonori (green laver), and katsuobushi (bonito flakes). This... - 101.502
Halloween Frankenstein Matcha Green Tea Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
2. Line the loaf pan with parchment paper.
3. Sift the cake flour, matcha green tea powder and baking powder together.
4. In a large bowl, cream the butter with a wire whisk.
5. Add 80g (2.8oz.)... - 99.0926
Basic Cake Decorating Tips And Ideas
If you want to learn how to make the icing on the cakes, then you should check this out. Icing the cake is not difficult but definitely an art. Watch the video to see how nicely the chef gives various tips to do the icing on cakes. - 97.043
Vegetarian Pineapple Cake
Vegetarians and especially Indian have been deprived of delicious cakes for a long time. Chef Manjula is putting an end to this wait as she has come up with a vegetarian pineapple cake. She has a simple recipe that doesn’t require any difficult whipping or... - 96.41
As promised flap jacks are up for grabs! In today’s wicked episode, Chef Buff (master of all things bufficlious) masters the art of the Johnny cake, say goodbye to Aunt Jemima (take your diabetes with you!) and say hello to the healthy pancake! - 95.523
Low Carb Cheese Cake Dessert
When you are on a low carb diet, keeping away from desserts is really the most difficult part. So, the host of lowcarb4life brings a low carb dessert for you to maintain your diet. She replaces some of the high carb ingredients like sugar with splenda and pie... - 89.757
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.3693
Kiwi And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Not a typical cheesecake, sweet kiwi and tropical passion fruit adds a uniquely exotic sweet tartness to this dessert. Garnished with sliced kiwis and passion fruit seeds, this rich and creamy cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser and will brighten up any dinner... - 85.109
Eggless Cake Adventures
This video is a creation of SuperVeggieDelight. You can visit SuperVeggieDelight for complete recipes, and more videos. - 84.4833
Exotic Guacamole Ricotta And Tuna Cake
Exotic dishes are not only about fancy ingredients or cooking styles but also about doing it right and doing it clean. Take a look at this exotic guacamole ricotta and tuna cake to find out how an easy and simple dish can be turned into an exotic one with a... - 83.5356
Classic Deviled Egg Sandwich & Savory Vegetarian Cake
How about a breakfast with classic high protein sandwich, salad and vegetarian eggless cake? It's not at all difficult with a nice presentation by Bale Dave who blends assorted flavors of mustard, pepper and egg to create something incredible. Combine with... - 75.856
Baked Tofu Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. To prepare the base, in a bowl cream butter or margarine and fruit spread together until smooth.
3. Add oats and flour and mix well.
4. Lightly oil the base of an 18 cm (7 in) spring... - 52.5559
Yogurt Pound Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. First, cream the butter, then gradually add sugar, beat till mixture is light and fluffy
3. Also add eggs, one at a time, beat after each addition, later combine flour, soda, and salt, and... - 46.9411
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 46.8693
Spicy Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and beat well till the mixture is soft, yellow and fluffy
3. Add the egg yolks to the bowl and mix well again
4. In another bowl, sift the dry ingredients. As the... - 46.4756
Chocolate Cream Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Prepare 3 buttered and floured 8-inch cake pans
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and mix well.
4. Gradually add sugar and continue to cream the butter with the sugar till completely combined.
5. Add... - 45.7288
Basic Christmas Cake
Sieve flour into a mixing bowl.
In a separate large mixing bowl, cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
If mixture begins to curdle, add a little flour.
Fold in flour and spices, then stir in remaining... - 45.6717
Mahogany Sour Cream Cake
1. In a bain marie, cook the chocolate over low heat till completely melted. Stir well during the melting process to ensure that there are no lumps.
2. Add the sour cream to the chocolate when the chocolate is cool. Mix well again
3. Prepare 2... - 45.5066
Tropical Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300F
2. Grease a 5-cup mold by lining it with foil strips and then lightly grease the foil. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and set aside till required.
3. In a large bowl, tip in the nuts, dates, cherries and vanilla... - 45.0872
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and spices in small bowl.
Cream butter and sugar in medium bowl until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg; add vanilla and mix well.
Add carrots and mix... - 45.0318
Best Of All Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan. Lay the pan on a sheet of heavy brown paper then draw a 16 1/2-inch circle, and cut out. Set the pan in the center of circle and draw around base of pan and tube. Make sure that the pencil... - 45.0244
Pragyana Cheese Cake
1 TAKE A HEAVY BOTTOM PAN , BOIL MILK IN HIGH FLAME , BY THE TIME MIX 2 EGG YOLK WITH HALF THE SUGAR AND BEAT TILL PALE .
2 NOW ADD THE EGG SOLUTION TO THE MILK AND MAKE CUSTARD IN LOW FLAME , DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL ADD SALT COOK UNTIL THE CUSTARD COATS THE... - 44.5503
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
In large bowl, add sugar to softened butter, creaming until thoroughly blended.
Beat in egg yolks and add orange rind; continue beating until mixture is light.
Add half of... - 43.6891
Pineapple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Prepare a 8-inch square pan by brushing it with butter. Cover the butter with a layer of corn syrup and then sprinkle nuts and coconut over the syrup. Set aside till required
3. In a large bowl, sift all... - 43.5988
Sour Cream Date Delights
1. Sift the dry ingredients with the flour and mix well
2. In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar till completely combined
3. Add the egg and the vanilla to the bowl and mix well.
4. Add the chopped dates and the nuts to the bowl
5. Drop heaped... - 43.1217
Spice Maple Alaska
1) Preheat the oven to 500°F (250°C).
2) Prepare cake as per the package directions in a 9x9 inch pan.
3) Cool and remove the cake from the pan. Then trim the cake 1 cm larger than the ice cream along the edges.
4) Place the cake on a... - 42.8958
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend all together.
2) In an 8 inch prebaked pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the pie crust inside oven.
4) Bake for 45 minutes.
5) Allow it to chill... - 42.8671
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6,
2. In a large pan, pour in the cider and heat gently. Slice and add the apples after they are peeled and cored so that they cook completely in the hot cider.
3. Tip in the sultanas and... - 42.261
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, white flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, 2 tablespoons carob powder, and the spices.
3. Mix the applesauce, oil, egg, dates, and orange peel. Add to dry ingredients and mix... - 41.6607
Lemonade Jelly Roll
1. Prepare jelly roll pan 15x10x1-inches with a thin coating of Wesson oil.
2. Line the bottom of the pan with waxed paper
3. Grease the paper with oil and set aside
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
5. In a bowl, sift together the... - 40.2055
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.5802
Shortcake In A Bowl
1. Reserve 10-12 of the berries for garnishing and set aside
2. Remove the hulls from the rest and set aside
3. Pour the cream into the bowl of a rotary beater and blend well
4. Add the confectioner-€™s sugar to the bowl and blend... - 36.6637
1) Cut the cake on the sides, to give it oval shape.
2) Allow the cake to thaw.
3) Remove from the cake pan and place the cake on serving plate.
4) Arrange orange pieces as ears of the clown, apple wedge for mouth.
5) Place orange peel for eyes, bottom... - 35.8751
Family Chocolate Cake
1. Put the sugar and eggs into a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water and, using hand-held beaters, beat the mixture for 5 minutes or until it reaches the ribbon stage.
2. Sift over the flour and cocoa powder and carefully fold into the mixture with... - 35.4694
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Blend cream cheese and butter; add vanilla.
Sift cocoa and confectioner's sugar.
Add sugar alternately with milk, beating until of spreading consistency.
Frost cake. - 29.2754
Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a large saucepan, pour in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and then simmer for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.
2. This makes 1/3 cup that can be served as a frosting, sauce or a glaze. - 22.517
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Betty's Square Marbled Coffee Cake
1. Grease and flour an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine multi-purpose baking mix, sugar, milk, and egg. With electric mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.... - 0
Tiffany's Chocolate Cake
1. In food processor, add butter and sugar. Blend until creamy.
2. Add eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
3. Throw vanilla, cocoa powder, baking powder, and flour.
4. In a small bowl, add dark chocolate and milk. Pop it in... - 0
Candy Corn Battenberg Cake
In this video Barry attempts to merge together the color scheme of a candy corn with a battenberg cake. Using different food coloring's and homemade lemon, orange and vanilla sponge cakes it's a spookily easy recipe for you to attempt any time of Year. - 0
Fusion Cake Recipes By Category