- » Fusion Beverage
Fusion Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion beverage recipes.
Low Calorie Tea Latte
Want to know of a yummy tea latte recipe that is very healthy and promises to be very simple? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect tea latte without the added calories and fat content by simply using healthier... - 127.01
Sweet And Tangy Strawberry Lemonade
Few drinks are as refreshing as a yummy glass of lemonade. Want to know of a way to make this timeless classic even more delicious? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect strawberry lemonade, a drink so tasty and refreshing that you would want to... - 125.6
Raw Ginger Goji Berry Lemonade
Why not try this antioxidant rich raw ginger goji berry lemonade that is great for digestion too. Take a look at this video that shares a recipe for this flavorful and super healthy smoothie. The video also updates about the health benefits of this lemonade... - 124.698
Delicious Chai With Raw Cacao And Agave
Wake up to a warm cup of refreshing tea every morning with this delectable beverage. Prepared with raw cacao and agave, this refreshing tea is replete with health and taste. Treat your friends and family to this luscious blend and warm them up to their bones. - 120.116
Tropical Smoothie For Kids
Here is a great healthy recipe that is super easy to make. These Tropical Smoothies are full of energy and are great for kids. We're big on making smoothies in our house. Frankly, I don't know many kids that object to tossing foods in a blender and then... - 119.368
Are you in a mood to have something chilled to quench you thirst. Try out the Raspberry Flavored Lassi especially made by chef Alicia. Alicia comes up with the best recipes and this time she has come up with a very tasty beverage. Serve chilled. - 116.28
Chai Tea Latte - Homemade
Tea lovers greatest gift!! A delicious, warm, old-fashioned style Indian tea latte. With yummy spices and authentic flavors, this beverage can help you feel all refreshed. This video shows to prepare this mesmerizing aromatic tea with exotic spices, smoothed... - 113.526
Soothing Fresh Herb Tea
It’s cold and rainy outside? Feeling run-down and exhausted? Here is an instant remedy to drive away the blues! Join Shannon to go over the basics of making health-boosting tea from fresh herbs. This video also teaches you a few key tricks to getting the... - 111.394
Homemade Giant Jelly Baby
Who says that jelly is just for kids? And who says that jelly baby shaped sweets should just be bite sized and limited to sweet shops? These two confectionery legends are destined to be together, and bigger and better! This Giant Baby Jelly is a huge jelly... - 111.336
Scrambled Eggnog Drink
Take a look at this interesting video that shows the recipe for a very special holiday drink. The drink is surely going to be absolutely healthy with goodness of eggs in it. Watch this video and enjoy the delicious scrambled eggnog with your family and... - 110.758
Tomato And Rosemary London Rocket Smoothie
If you want to get the best out of your cocktail try this Tomato Rosemary and London Rocket Smoothie. This refreshing drink is delicious and it will brighten up your days. Watch this video for the details of this elixir. - 109.836
Healthy Mango Lassi
For all the mango lovers, here's an interesting way to include mangoes in your breakfast. Try out this easy and delicious Mango Lassi which is sure to win all the hearts in your dining room. - 108.375
Spicy Chai Concentrate
Kiss processed Chai powders goodbye and enjoy a raw food recipe for Chai. Keep this chai concentrate on hand or making hot or iced chai, sweetening desserts or flavoring your morning oat groats. - 107.321
Organic Wild Berry And Swiss Chard Shake
If you are a newbie to the world of natural and organic eating, this is one recipe you must have for a healthy breakfast beverage. This is a really great way to mix all the wonderful flavors of fresh organic berries and add the slightly bitter Swiss chard to... - 107.117
Nutella Frangelico Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, take cream, and whip it well. Set aside or place it in refrigerator.
2. Place a saucepan on medium flame and pour milk in it.
3. Add nutella and whisk well.
4. In a glass pour frangelico, and top it with nutella milk... - 106.432
Homemade Fresh Apple Cider
If you want to revisit the same taste of apple cider that your grand mother used to make, make the same too with this video by CMToy. This simple homemade cider is made using a press which keeps its essence and taste intact. Making cider at home can be fun... - 106.229
Banana Smoothie With Ginger And Cilantro
1.Peel the bananas.
2.Wash the ginger and the cilantro well.
3.Soak the chia seeds in the almond milk.
4. In a blender bowl, place the banana, cilantro, ginger, soaked chia seeds in almond milk and agave.
5. Add ice and give it a good... - 105.508
Hot And Spicy Christmastime Russian Tea
Looking for a perfect drink to finish off your special Christmas meal? Then this refreshing, spicy hot Russian tea could be your ideal bet. Light and revitalizing, a cup of this Russian brew just before or after meal will invigorate you like nothing else.... - 105.505
Check out this video for the best hot chocolate you would have ever had. The video demonstrates a unique hot chocolate recipe with a twist of chili. Take a look at this video and surprise your family and friends with this mesmerzing chocolate drink. Give it a... - 104.836
Fresh herbs make any recipe much more flavorful. Why should cocktails be spared? The gardengirltv host prepares a martini with amazing cilantro, ginger and lime. Watch the video, try this drink and check how it tastes. - 104.314
Sunbrewed Tea With Mint, Ice And Lemon
How about chilling out with a cool refreshing drink on a hot summer day and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Sunbrewed Mint Iced Tea with Lemon by essentially brewing tea in a mixture of other flavors for a few hours in the sun.... - 104.107
Creamy Strawberry Shake
Shakes are great ways to get energized especially after a tiring workout to catch up with the rest of the day. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make creamy and thick Strawberry Shake to have after chilling for a few hours. Good on hot sunny days too! - 102.498
All About Espresso Coffee
A lot can happen over a cuppa coffee. Catch up with Jesse Blanco to know all about Espresso Coffee and the flavors, taste and aroma hidden in their beans at the coolest and happening coffee joints. Pure indigenous fun out of Espresso! - 101.251
Hot Cuppa Cocoa
A hot cup of cocoa is the best thing you deserve after a tough and tiring day. Enjoy few minutes of relaxation with this hot and frothy cocoa. It's so easy to make that it takes just couple of minutes to fix. Go through the video to learn the tricks. - 100.635
Citrus Cinnamon Tea
Have you ever tried a spicy aromatic citrus tea? View this wonderful video that shows a unique recipe for tea that uses cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. Make your evening special with this sensational tea and enjoy it's elegant flavors. Check... - 98.247
Black Sesame Smoothie
1. In a blender, place the peeled banana.
2. Add soy milk, ground black sesame seeds, honey, and ice cubes to it.
3. Blend them until the banana is completely blended.
4. Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve right away.
You can... - 98.1647
If you are following a raw food diet then this recipe is just perfect for you. See this wonderful video that shares an incredible recipe for an energy packed green smoothie. See the video to make the fruity green drink with required necessary nutrients and... - 97.3268
Post Workout Drink
Ever seen a lady who don’t aspire to be vixen? Well, if you are one then this video is for you. Elizabeth, our very own registered dietician has a post work out drink to help you keep your tummy flat. She has a perfect recipe to fuel your body with the... - 96.62
Homemade Cinnamon Green Tea
Come summers and the scorching heat squeezes out all the energy out. You wish you had something refreshing and healthy for such times. Here is a quick video on refreshing green tea that can be made at home. - 96.302
1. In a large bowl take sting nettle, lemon balm, slippery elm and pepper mint. Rub the ingredients with your hands.
2. Strain the herbs and keep in a mason jar.
3. Boil water in a sauce pan.
4. Transfer the water in a kettle, Add in... - 95.8162
Mixed Fruits And Vegetable Juice
Are you aware how much sugar is there in store bought juice? The best way to enjoy juice is to make some at home. Peekaboo mom whips up this one for her family with fresh fruits and vegetables in her juicer which makes it all the more easier. - 90.8317
1. In a cup, add nutella, coffee. Stir well.
2. Put in the sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, almond milk and mix them.
3. Top the latte with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon and serve hot.
Normal whole milk or any milk of choice... - 90.2093
Raw Goji Berry And Aloe Shake
This shake filled is with tons and tons of nutrients making it a “Super” healthy Shake that is going to get you super pumped! Made of goji berries, spinach, aloe and cacao, it is no doubt packed full of super foods and is something worth adding to your... - 89.2941
1. In a pan, heat water and put the gynostemma tea bags in it.
2. In a blending jar put gynostemma tea, reishi capsules, chagas capsules, clove, black walnut and wormwood powder.
3. Add astragalus, cinnamon, dandy blend, few drops of... - 85.4672
Medicinal Mushroom Tea
1. In a pan, heat water and add gynostemma and red rooibas tea.
2. Strain the tea and pour it in the blender, add Coriolus PSP capsules, Reishi capsules, Chaga, Agarigus Brazei and Cordyceps.
3. Add coconut butter and stevia. Blend it... - 83.9729
Here is an excellent informative video that shares complete information about kefir starter, young coconut kefir and step by step instructions for making kefir at home. Take a look at this fantastic video and give it a try... - 82.82
Popular Coffee Recipes
Having coffee is a universal experience and making it is equally good, here is a video showing many coffee recipes. Check out Gabriele Corcos along with wife Debi Mazar showing coffee recipes using different coffee-making devices and techniques. Steamy affair... - 81.3626
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 79.1134
Herbal Liquid Elixir
1. In a blending jar combine Pau d’arco tea and stevia. Blend for a few minutes.
2. To the mixture add Reishi gano 161, Chaga and 5 mushroom blend capsules. Blend again.
3. Add Ho Shou Wu, maca and chaga tea in a blending jar. Blend for few a... - 75.8941
Awesome Chai / Yogi Tea
1. In a vessel, bring water to a boil and put grated ginger.
2. Add ground cardamom to the boiling water.
3. Pour spring water in the vessel and boil for 10 minutes.
4. Put in clove powder, black pepper and cinnamon powder.
5. In a glass, add... - 68.6395
My Morning Ritual - Part 1
1. In a blending jar, combine milk keifer and colostrum.
2. Add in amino acids – lysine, glycine, tyrosine, arginine, Citruline, Tryptophan, Proline, Phenylalenine, Taurine, Glutamine.
3. Add in amino shake and gluothione.
4. Add antioxidants... - 66.9259
All Day With Keyth-- Part 6 Medicinal Herb Tea
1. In a blending jar add coconut water and flesh of coconut.
2. Blend for few minutes to form a smooth mixture.
3. Pour herbal tea in coconut mixture and blend again.
4. Add myrtle powder and blend again.
5. Serve tea in a glass. - 65.6677
Herb Elixir Decoction - Part 1
1. Take spring water in a vessel. Turn the gas flame low.
2. Add in licorice, yellow dock, black walnut, hawthorn leaves, and fennel seeds.
3. Take cinnamon bark in a coffee grinder and grind to powder.
4. Add cinnamon powder to the simmering water.... - 61.7726
Herb Elixir Decoction - Part 2
STEPS FOR MAKING
1. Pour the spring water in a vessel and turn the gas flame low.
2. Add in licorice, yellow dock, black walnut, hawthorn leaves, and fennel seeds.
3. Take cinnamon bark in a coffee grinder and grind to powder.
4. Add cinnamon powder to the... - 61.6617
Tea Part Of My Morning Ritual For The Last 3 Months - Part 2
1. Soak tea bag in hot water in a mug for 10 minutes.
2. transfer tea to a blending jar.
3. Add in Ho shou wu, astralagus, Chinese red Ginseng, stevia, coconut butter.
4. Blend for a few minutes.
5. Serve tea in a glass. - 57.2327
All-in-one Fiesta Stew Pot
01. Combine the flour, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
02. Add the beef cubes and toss, with a fork to coat.
03. Heat the oil in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat.
04. Brown the beef, in batches, on all sides.
05. ... - 45.409
Lychee And Raspberry Lassi
1. Peel and stone the lychees.
2. To make a raspberry sauce, in a bowl, combine raspberries with the lime juice
3. Use a fork to lightly mash the berries. Set aside
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine the lychees,... - 44.9208
Lesley Waters Pink Panther Smoothie
1. To make a raspberry coulis, in a small food processor jar, combine 50g of the raspberries with the lime juice and icing sugar.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine... - 44.1747
Solar Cooked Cowboy Coffee And Chicory
A warm of freshly brewed coffee can wake up your senses. Try this non conventional method of brewing your chicory coffee in the solar heater and be amazed! No audios though in this video, but the demo has clear steps! - 42.5413
Strawberry And Raisin Smoothie
Its summer time and what more than a ready glass of Strawberry and Raisin Smoothie to tinker your sweeter side and refresh you in seconds!!! - 41.8654
Grape Cream Sherbet
1. In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2. Add sugar and beat it well till it is dissolved.
3. Take two refrigerator trays and pour the above liquid into it. Refrigerate in the freezer until it becomes nearly firm.
4. In a bowl, take the chilled... - 41.7695
For all those moms who’s kids do not like drinking milk, this video recipe is a must watch. Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes perfectly tasting cashew milk. Better flow of instructions and clear presentations could have helped understand... - 41.3716
V 7 Juice
1. In a blender, process 1 cup of tomato juice with rest of the ingredients at high speed until smooth.
2. Add rest of the juice and process until thoroughly mixed.
3. Refrigerate until chill.
4. Serve chill. - 39.9203
Pears And Nectarines In White Grape Juice
Peel and core pears and nectarines; cut into halves and place in soaking solution to prevent darkening.
Rinse and drain.
Cook a few pears and nectarines at a time in water until heated through.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Heat... - 37.0075
Tropical Fruit Smoothies
In a blender, combine all the fruits and half of the orange juice.
Puree until quite smooth.
With the machine running, add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and thick.
Serve garnished with a pineapple spear and toasted coconut. - 36.866
1) In a bowl, mix together tomato juice, sauerkraut juice, lemon juice, pepper sauce and curry powder.
2) Stir well.
3) Place the bowl in the refrigerator until it is chilled.
4) When ready to serve pour the mixture into 6 tall glasses.
5)... - 36.5625
Black And White Ice Cream Sodas
Mix milk with chocolate syrup.
Pour into 2 tall glasses.
Add 1 scoop ice cream to each glass.
Pour in a small amount of cold soda; mash ice cream in each glass with back of a long-handled spoon.
Add second scoop of ice cream to each glass.
Fill glasses with... - 35.386
Place the fruit and orange juice in a blender and process until smooth.
Adjust the amount of juice to create the consistency you prefer.
If you like your smoothie frozen, use frozen fruit or add a few ice cubes.
Serve in wineglasses with a strawberry garnish. - 32.6224
Every Day Hot Chocolate
1) In a casserole or jug, add the milk, drinking chocolate or cocoa and sugar, if desired together .
2) Heat in the microwave for 5 minutes, stir after 2 minutes, then heat for another 3 minutes.
3) Then stir in the vanilla essence.
4) Pour in... - 32.5704
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients to together.
2) Process on high for 30 seconds.
3) Use the Easy Eggnog as required. - 32.4667
Process in the blender until the ice is broken up and the consistency is smooth.
Add a couple more cubes of ice if you prefer a thinner, icier shake.
Enough to serve three. - 32.4134
1) In a bowl, mix together sauerkraut juice, tomato juice and horseradish.
2) Mix well together.
3) Refrigerate the mixture until chilled.
4) Serve chilled, garnish with slices of horseradish if desired. - 32.009
In small bowl, dissolve sugar in warm water.
Add corn syrup and lime juice, stirring constantly.
Transfer to food processor, add bananas, and puree.
Remove to medium bowl.
In another medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and fold into puree mixture.
Freeze... - 31.6528
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Blend everything until smooth and creamy and have your pie and drink it too!
For more information please visit: http://www.rawdawgrory.com/ - 31.5355
Banana Ice Cream
1. Beat the milk into the eggs. Add the honey and mix well.
2. Stir in the vanilla. Fold in the cream and then the banana. Turn into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid about 1 inch from the edges.
3. Turn into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Return... - 31.122
Minty Cucumber Cooler
Health Information :
A refreshing drink containing low calorie, Vitamin C rich cucumbers and protein and vitamin-rich curds.
The mint leaves, besides adding flavour, provide small quantities of vitamins and iron. - 30.5337
Iced Cafe Mocha
1. Pour chilled coffee, milk and instant chocolate milk powder into a blender; mix together. Add 1 1/2 cups whipping cream and ice cream; blend well.
2. Pour the remaining 1/4 cup cream into a small bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
3. Pour the coffee... - 30.3731
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients together except ice at a medium speed until smooth.
2) Gradually add ice on a high speed, process after each addition until the ice is dissolved and the mixture is smooth and thick.
3) Pour in a... - 30.0398
In a large bowl combine pineapple juice, lemonade, cranberry-apple juice, cherries with syrup and sliced oranges.
Add food coloring to desired color.
To serve: Combine punch and ginger ale in punch bowl.
Unmold sherbet ring in warm water; float in... - 29.9097
Old Fashioned Strawberry Lemonade
Boil sugar and water for 3 to 4 minutes to dissolve all the sugar.
Chill completely and add lemon juice.
Puree half the strawberries and add to lemonade.
Stir well—you'll need to shake or stir occasionally as strawberries will settle.
Slice remaining... - 29.4139
Combine limeade concentrate, lemonade concentrate, rum, and water; gently stir in carbonated beverage.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch pan.
Freeze till firm.
To serve, spoon mixture into cocktail glasses.
If desired, garnish each serving with a lime slice.
Keep... - 29.0562
Daiquiri On The Rocks
Dissolve sugar in lime juice over low heat.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Add rum and chill in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Mix well before serving over ice cubes in old-fashioned glass. - 28.4176
Sugar Foods Lemonade With Ginger
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 3 1/2 cups water, sugar and ginger to a boil. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in lemon juice, Sweet'N Low and enough water to equal 4 cups. Refrigerate until well chilled.
3. Remove ginger - 28.0145
Mango Banana Fruit Drink
1. Combine mangoes, banana, yogurt and ice in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with a mint sprig. (Strain first
2. Add a little milk if the drink is too thick. Add 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar for more sweetness. - 26.9692
1.Place water and tea bags in a large glass jug.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2.To serve, place ice cubes in long glass, pour in tea and garnish with lemon slices. - 25.9225
Green Vanilla Bean Shake
Rawdawg Rory claims that this delicious shake is so easy to make, he could do it blind folded! - 25.8147
Put ice into blender .
Add remaining ingredients except orange slices and blend on high or frappe speed about 1 1/2 minutes. - 25.7914
Combine the juices and soda.
Float the sorbet, strawberries, orange slices, and fresh mint on top. - 24.751
Those wanting to go on a diet then satisfy yourself with a smoothie. Venessa makes a green smoothie with all the bitter green, dates, bananas and a pear! A video which is poorly done with no style and clear directions! - 24.1948
1. Pour milk into the blender container. Add half of the ice cream. Cover with the lid. Blend till smooth. Stop and scrape the sides using the rubber scraper, as needed.
2. Add the rest of the ice cream. Cover and blend just till smooth, stopping and scraping... - 23.621
Minted Orange Juice Cocktail
Just before serving pour orange juice into 6 cocktail glasses, and sprinkle some of the mint on top of each. - 19.5327
Harvest Eating Tomato Sauce
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make a simple tomato sauce or pasta sauce in this short cooking video. - 13.5035
The scorching Summers are here.... and everyone needs something refreshing to drink. Here is fusion drink to tickle your taste bugs with the salty-sour taste of Aam Panna with the Sweetness of Pineapple which would leave you asking for more... - 0
Pinapple Mango Lassi Smoothie
1. In a blender add all the ingredients and blend till smooth (if it is too thick add some water).
2. In a serving glass serve the smoothie chilled. - 0
Mint Mojito Pour Over Coffee - The Ultimate Guide
Hot or Iced, I always get a Mint Mojito whenever I go to pour over coffee shops, like Philz Coffee in San Francisco, Blue Bottle, or even Sightglass. Pour-over coffee is the new trend of coffee drinks, with accessories galore like the Chemex, Japanese Kettle,... - 0