- » Fusion Apple Dessert
Fusion Apple Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion apple dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion apple dessert recipes.
Apple Creme Brulee
1. In a heavy-bottom saucepan, add apples, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and lemon rind. Place it on medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened.
2. Remove the pan from heat. Pour the mixture into 6 ramekins.
3. Place... - 124.77
Baked Apple Crumble With Blackberries
For something fruity and warm to sweeten winter evenings, crumbles are truly tops. Prized for their fragrance and sweetness, blackberries are a perennial favorite that add a taste of summer to this classic winter crumble dessert. A delicious classic apple... - 111.112
Berry Apple Raw Pie With Grapes
1. Take a pie dish and arrange banana and apples to resemble a crust.
2. Layer up more apples and bananas.
3. Sprinkle sea salt, raw sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dress the top layer with sliced straw berries and grapes.
5. Make a glaze of raw sugar... - 93.3442
An apple a day is no problem with these tasty Apple Crisp dessert. This is sweet, crunchy and is the ultimate comfort food. A perfect way to finish dinner. Or have after lunch. Or as a snack. Or anytime really. - 88.1401
Apples in any form are particularly indulging and nutritious as well, here is a recipe to make a simple dessert using apples. Check out this unique baked apple dessert in Chinese by Marie Wong which also includes raisins and almonds as well. Wholesome and... - 56.6342
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, sugar, cinnamon, and water.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 4 to 6 hours until apples are cooked.
3) Raise the heat to high.
4) In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5)... - 48.4432
1) Take a big-size skillet and heat it.
2) Put the cornstarch and brown sugar in the skillet.
3) Add apple juice and apple pie spice along with water. Boil the mixture for few minutes.
4) Add the slices of apple and allow the mixture to simmer for 10... - 46.9923
1) Cook lasanga noodle, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking pan and grease.
4) In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, sugar, almond extract, egg and blend well.
5) In the pan... - 46.8891
Prepare the pie crust as directed for a 9-inch deep-dish pie.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a large bowl, toss together the apple slices, sugar, flour, tapioca, cinnamon, and lemon juice and peel.
Turn the mixture into the prepared pie shell.
Dot the filling... - 44.2754
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6,
2. In a large pan, pour in the cider and heat gently. Slice and add the apples after they are peeled and cored so that they cook completely in the hot cider.
3. Tip in the sultanas and... - 42.261
Apple Noodle Dessert
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Toss with melted butter.
Combine remaining ingredients except whipped cream; fold into noodles.
Pour into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375° 45 minutes.
Serve warm... - 41.1426
Old Fashioned Apple Cobbler
Arrange apples in slightly overlapping layer over base of large greased baking dish.
Sprinkle evenly with sugar, pour over orange juice.
Combine oats, sifted flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and walnuts in bowl, mix well.
Heat butter and honey in pan, add to oats, mix... - 37.8529
Not Quite American Apple (or Cherry) Pie
First make the fruit filling.
Turn the filling into a 9 inch (23 cm) pie pan that has been coated with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
Following the general instructions for using phyllo dough, spread one sheet of dough onto a work surface and... - 36.2752
Apple Cornmeal Muffins
Sift the flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar and baking powder together into a bowl.
Add the egg and enough milk to make a medium batter and mix well.
Add the butter and apples and mix thoroughly.
Place in well-greased muffin tins.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 20 to... - 36.0645
1. Heat water and lemon rind and sprinkle the sago on top of the mixture
2. Bring the mixture to the boil and then cook for 15-20 minutes till the grain becomes clear.
3. Stew the apples in a little water and add to the sago.
4. Beat well and add sugar... - 31.9263
Apple Cranberry Glaze
Place cranberry sauce and apple jelly in saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted.
Combine brown sugar and apple juice in small bowl and stir until brown sugar is completely dissolved.
Add to melted cranberry-apple mixture and blend well.
Glaze and baste... - 31.0121