- » Fusion Apple
Fusion Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion apple recipes.
Butternut Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup
If you want to begin your day with a good bite, here is a recipe you will love! Butternut Squash Pancakes with Apple Maple Syrup is a delicious dish that can go well as a breakfast, side dish or even a light dinner. All you need to have is time on your hands... - 151.625
Baked Apple Crumble With Blackberries
For something fruity and warm to sweeten winter evenings, crumbles are truly tops. Prized for their fragrance and sweetness, blackberries are a perennial favorite that add a taste of summer to this classic winter crumble dessert. A delicious classic apple... - 150.984
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 145.792
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 140.962
Classic Apple Shallot Salad Dressing
This is a fruity yet savory blend of flavors for your fresh green salads! You love the sweet and tart flavor of apple in the dressing. You can always make this recipe your own. Watch and learn from Tse as she makes it in this video. Enjoy! - 135.898
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease muffin tin/s and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Add the oil, soy milk and applesauce, mix well and stir in the diced... - 132.658
Apple Creme Brulee
1. In a heavy-bottom saucepan, add apples, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and lemon rind. Place it on medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened.
2. Remove the pan from heat. Pour the mixture into 6 ramekins.
3. Place... - 126.322
Apple Pork Panini Sandwich
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? This one is so gourmet and delicious with a unique yet wonderful combo of ingredients! There is pork, cheddar and apple on whole-grain bread. It’s meaty,... - 122.603
Apple And Berry Crisps
Apple And Berry Crisps – Sweet, crunchy and deluctable! I think that these are the best 'small bites' that one can serve at a cocktail party. Dietician Jennifer Shea makes a healthy apple crisp for dessert in this video. Make these crisps at least a day... - 120.713
Lettuce Apple And Nuts Salad
If you have plenty of lettuce and want to try out some unique salad recipe, this video is perfect for you. Watch this interesting video that combines nuts, fruits and vegetables with a flavorful dressing to make an excellent salad. Great recipe for parties or... - 118.418
Homemade Fresh Apple Cider
If you want to revisit the same taste of apple cider that your grand mother used to make, make the same too with this video by CMToy. This simple homemade cider is made using a press which keeps its essence and taste intact. Making cider at home can be fun... - 107.761
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.5
Apple, Date And Ginger Chutney
1. Core, peel, cut the apples in half and slice thinly.
2. Peel the ginger, and grate it coarsely.
3. In a large pot, pour the apple cider vinegar with sliced apples and garlic.
4. Stir the apple well and allow to simmer and cook it for... - 105.454
Signature Apple Smoked Meatball Sub Cooked On A Yoder Ys640
1. In a bowl, add egg and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk well.
2. Drop mushroom, garlic, onion, sun dried tomatoes, parsley, and rosemary. Mix to incorporate.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine maple sausage, regular sausage, and ground beef.
4.... - 103.682
A short video on how to make apple fritters! I adjusted the recipe halfway through - I ended up using 7 ounces of whole milk (just under a cup). Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and... - 103.387
Homemade Hot Apple Cider
Try this Homemade Hot Apple Cider recipe this season to surprise your guests with your creativity. The cinnamon does some real magic in this drink, so make sure you use good quality cinnamon. It is very easy and a perfect drink to keep the chill from getting... - 99.038
Berry Apple Raw Pie With Grapes
1. Take a pie dish and arrange banana and apples to resemble a crust.
2. Layer up more apples and bananas.
3. Sprinkle sea salt, raw sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dress the top layer with sliced straw berries and grapes.
5. Make a glaze of raw sugar... - 95.0659
Roast Rack Of Pork With Apple Kimchi - Part 2
Cathlyn visits the Barona Resort and Casino in San Diego where the chefs show us how one of their signature dishes, that combines east and west cuisines. Learn how to recreate this gorgeous roast pork rack served with an apple kimchi in your own kitchen to... - 84.7371
Roast Rack Of Pork With Apple Kimchi - Part 1
Here is a recipe with a bit of fusion- not confusion! Executive Chef Dean Thomas and Executive Asian Chef Ringu Lau at the Barona Resort and Casino in San Diego share a gorgeous dish that combines ingredients that are indigenous to Korea and part of the... - 76.8166
An apple a day is no problem with these tasty Apple Crisp dessert. This is sweet, crunchy and is the ultimate comfort food. A perfect way to finish dinner. Or have after lunch. Or as a snack. Or anytime really. - 76.0009
Apples in any form are particularly indulging and nutritious as well, here is a recipe to make a simple dessert using apples. Check out this unique baked apple dessert in Chinese by Marie Wong which also includes raisins and almonds as well. Wholesome and... - 58.2092
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.4951
Palterovich Creamy Apple Herring
1. First, drain the herring well and cut them into smaller pieces if required.
2. Clean the herring from all pickling spices.
3. Dice apple into irregular 1-inch pieces about 1/4 inch thick.
4. In a large bowl, pour the lemon juice.
5.... - 49.0639
Barley Pilaf With Grilled Apples
1. To make the pilaf: In a saucepan, sautÃ© the barley, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom for about 2 minutes or until fragrance comes out.
2. Add the apple juice and water and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 47.626
Curried Apple And Lima Bean Soup
1) Take the lima beans and drain them.
2) Place the lima beans into a large saucepan.
3) Add water to the saucepan and boil them over medium heat. Cover the saucepan and simmer for around 45 minutes.
4) Take a skillet and pour oil.
5) Saute the... - 45.909
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, sugar, cinnamon, and water.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 4 to 6 hours until apples are cooked.
3) Raise the heat to high.
4) In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5)... - 45.8404
1) Cook lasanga noodle, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking pan and grease.
4) In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, sugar, almond extract, egg and blend well.
5) In the pan... - 45.7901
Curry And Apple Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions for 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Add in flour and curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
3) Pour in stock, apples, lemon juice, and seasoning to taste.
4) Increase the heat to boil and simmer for 15... - 45.7306
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© apple, onion, carrot and garlic until onion is tender.
2. In a blender jar with cumbing blades, put together apple mixture, water, flour, bouillon cubes, curry powder and salt; process... - 44.6535
1) Take a big-size skillet and heat it.
2) Put the cornstarch and brown sugar in the skillet.
3) Add apple juice and apple pie spice along with water. Boil the mixture for few minutes.
4) Add the slices of apple and allow the mixture to simmer for 10... - 44.6489
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 44.1
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6,
2. In a large pan, pour in the cider and heat gently. Slice and add the apples after they are peeled and cored so that they cook completely in the hot cider.
3. Tip in the sultanas and... - 41.837
1) Take a large saucepan and combine onions and tomatoes in it.
2) Add salt, vinegar, marmalade and sugar. Mix the ingredients nicely together.
3) Add the pickling spice by placing in a cheesecloth bag.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat... - 41.3144
Prepare the pie crust as directed for a 9-inch deep-dish pie.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a large bowl, toss together the apple slices, sugar, flour, tapioca, cinnamon, and lemon juice and peel.
Turn the mixture into the prepared pie shell.
Dot the filling... - 40.9247
Apple Cheddar French Toast
Prepare French toast according to package directions.
Place six slices in an ungreased 1 3-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Top with ham, 2 cups cheese and remaining French toast.
Spread pie filling over top; sprinkle with granola.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for... - 40.2887
Apple Tomato Chutney
1. In a medium saucepan, place the tomatoes, onions, celery, bay leaf and the orange juice. Mix this well and simmer for five minutes till done.
2. In the same pan, add the apples, vinegar, allspice, and cinnamon.
3. Partially cover the mixture and... - 39.8144
Apple Noodle Dessert
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Toss with melted butter.
Combine remaining ingredients except whipped cream; fold into noodles.
Pour into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375° 45 minutes.
Serve warm... - 39.4108
Bisquick Apple Pancakes
Core apple; do not peel.
Cut into twelve slices.
Melt butter in 9-inch iron skillet.
Stir in cinnamon, 2 tablespoons sugar and apple slices; saute until tender.
Combine Bisquick, milk, egg and remaining sugar until just moistened.
Pour over apple slices.
Turn... - 38.1575
Old Fashioned Apple Cobbler
Arrange apples in slightly overlapping layer over base of large greased baking dish.
Sprinkle evenly with sugar, pour over orange juice.
Combine oats, sifted flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and walnuts in bowl, mix well.
Heat butter and honey in pan, add to oats, mix... - 36.644
Candied Apple Rings
Combine sugar, water and lemon juice, and heat to boiling; add a few drops of vegetable coloring to produce the desired tint in the syrup.
Choose a variety of apple which retains shape well when cooked.
(Jonathans or Northern Spys are very good.) Peel and... - 36.4873
Curried Tuna Apple Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, and lemon juice.
Stir in tuna, apple, celery, raisins, and onion until blended.
Toast and butter bread; spread equal portions of tuna mixture over each sandwich, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts,... - 36.0752
Curried Carrot And Apple Soup
1. Heat the oil and gently fry the curry powder for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the carrots, onion and apple, stir well, then cover the pan.
3. Cook over a very low heat for about 15 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until softened. Spoon the vegetable mixture... - 35.3466
Candied Sweet Potatoes With Apple
In a medium covered saucepan cook the sweet potatoes in enough boiling water to cover the potatoes for 25 to 35 minutes or till tender.
Drain; cool slightly.
Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Core the apple and thinly slice into... - 35.1489
1. Heat water and lemon rind and sprinkle the sago on top of the mixture
2. Bring the mixture to the boil and then cook for 15-20 minutes till the grain becomes clear.
3. Stew the apples in a little water and add to the sago.
4. Beat well and add sugar... - 34.2435
Not Quite American Apple (or Cherry) Pie
First make the fruit filling.
Turn the filling into a 9 inch (23 cm) pie pan that has been coated with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
Following the general instructions for using phyllo dough, spread one sheet of dough onto a work surface and... - 33.8496
Apple Cornmeal Muffins
Sift the flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar and baking powder together into a bowl.
Add the egg and enough milk to make a medium batter and mix well.
Add the butter and apples and mix thoroughly.
Place in well-greased muffin tins.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 20 to... - 33.7518
Brie And Apple Baguette
1. Slice the baguette in half
2. Spread the brie on top of it
3. Top the brie with the grapes and slices of green apple
4. Spread the other side of the bread with fresh unsalted Normandy butter
5. Toast and serve hot - 32.653
Combine all ingredients in a large-kettle, and simmer uncovered for about 2 hrs., stirring occasionally or until mixture becomes thick and dark.
Pour immediately into hot sterilized preserve jars and seal immediately. - 30.279
Cook apples in cider until tender.
Press through a sieve or food mill; measure 3 quarts apple pulp.
Cook pulp until thick enough to round up in a spoon.
As pulp thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Add sugar and spices.
Cook slowly, stirring... - 29.1837
Apple And Pear Salad
1. Place 3-4 spears of Belgian endive in a sunburst pattern on each of 6-8 chilled salad plates. Place salad greens on the endive. Casually arrange apples and pears on the greens. Sprinkle lightly with Gorgonzola and pecans.
2. In a bowl, whisk together olive... - 28.9748
Apple Cranberry Glaze
Place cranberry sauce and apple jelly in saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted.
Combine brown sugar and apple juice in small bowl and stir until brown sugar is completely dissolved.
Add to melted cranberry-apple mixture and blend well.
Glaze and baste... - 28.7117
Heinz Hot And Sweet Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well. Cook over low heat until heated through and blended.
2. Brush the sauce on chicken, pork or beef during the last 5-10 minutes of grilling time. - 22.8597