- » Fusion Appetizer
Fusion Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fusion appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fusion appetizer recipes.
Shrimp Shish Kebob With Cherry Tomatoes And Spicy Seasoning
1. In a small bowl mix the herb mix along with 1 ½ tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Heat the grill over the stove, and keep it ready before you clean the shrimps.
3. Clean and shell the shrimps and keep it aside, insert the shrimp followed by... - 138.721
Asian Style Fusion Salad
Whether you are a salad person or not, this Asian Style Fusion Salad is a great meal for trying. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. It is full of fresh and crisp vegetables that make it refreshing and full of vital nutrients and anti-... - 137.599
Grilled Sambol Marinated Shrimp
For all of you shrimp lovers, here is another great choice of recipe. In this recipe, shrimps are first marinated in sambol and then grilled. This special spicy flavor of sambol adds on to the taste of shrimps. A must-do for any grilling adventure at your... - 137.393
How To Make Thai Pizza Appetizers
Are you tired of pigs-in-a-blanket and looking for something different to spice up your appetizer tray? Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows us how to make Thai pizza appetizers that have a sweet and spicy kick. - 134.633
Dandy Celery Bites
It is always great to have light nibbles on hand while the final meal preparations are underway, having a fresh and healthy snack that can be made the night before makes party planning simple. Not just for dips, you can dress up your celery stalks by... - 134.316
Vegan Pumpkin Soup
If you are a vegan and love soup, you should try out this Vegan Pumpkin Soup. This recipe requires some preparation but the end result is well worth the effort. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 129.224
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 128.548
Chilli Paneer Pinwheels
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Chilli paneer: In bowl, add and combine the paneer, red onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, coriander leaves, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, chilli sauce and salt. Mix well and set... - 128.459
Fresh Tomato Galette | Great Everyday Meals
This recipe for Caprese Galette takes an simple Italian salad, Caprese, made with fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil and drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and pairs it with a the French galette, a free form puff pastry. - 128.289
Spicy Mango And Duck Martini
This spicy mango and duck martini is going to be a hot favorite in every party. In this video, chef shows the easy procedure to prepare and assemble the martini. If you want, you can substitute mango with pineapple. Watch the video and get all these... - 127.763
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 127.756
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 127.579
Curry Shrimp Cocktail
A spiced twist to an old classic. This Shrimp cocktail is elevated using spiced tiger and white shrimp and is smothered in a homemade tomato cocktail sauce with potatoes, coriander, spinach and served with a lemon wedge. You've never had a shrimp cocktail... - 127.405
Moroccan Spring Rolls - Ramadan Specials
How to make delicious Moroccan Spring Rolls filled with ground meat. These are a favorite during Ramadan season. You could change the filling to your taste, and use the same technique. - 124.426
Miso Soup With Mushrooms With Carrot-celery Salad
For a really healthy soup, try out this miso soup. Made with soba noodles, this soup is more filling than any other soup. Flavored with loads of ginger, this is a really delicious soup to try out. This soup goes well with a serving of carrot-celery soup.... - 124.167
Snack House Soup - Hong Kong Meets Vietnam
Hong Kong meets Vietnam in this snack house inspired soup that you can do at home with a couple tomatoes and a few leftovers. This is easy home cooking and you'll be delightfully surprised at how flavorful this quick broth is. - 123.909
Broccoli Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Looking for some easy party appetizer ideas with broccoli, here is a recipe just fit for the purpose. Watch Aarsi making showing how to make broccoli cakes with coating and seasonings and then a dipping sauce to accompany the cakes. Makes a good tea time... - 123.86
Manual's Corn Bruschetta
Chef Manjula's brings an Italian appetizer dish for Indian viewers. She makes bruschetta or bread with creamy corn topping with great simplicity and in almost no time. As this comes from your favorite chef, Corn Bruschetta will surely make you happy, for she... - 123.567
Curried Beef Empanadas
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, saute ginger and garlic in the olive oil.
3. Add onions and cook.
4. Season with salt.
5. Add carrots and ground beef.
6. Add roasted cumin and curry powder and stir.
7. Add parsley... - 123.142
Healthy Turkey Meatballs In Wild Mushroom Sauce
This is a multi-purpose dish and a go-to meatball recipe for those on a lean protein, low fat diet. You can do small meatballs for an hors d’oeuvre or appetizer, or make them larger and serve them over whole wheat noodles as a meal. Whichever way you chose... - 123.103
Cooking For Kids - Deviled Egg Chicks
This is one of those recipes that's not only easy and delicious, it's so much fun to make! You can have a ball with your kids making some of them little "chicks" and some little "devils"! No matter how you decorate them, deviled egg chicks will be a hit! - 122.802
Latkes Hors D'oeuvres And Latkes With Eggs Benedict
You don't have to be Jewish to love latkes. We made these savory potato pancakes sing. This is admittedly a labor intensive dish but you can make a bunch and the video shows how to serve it many different ways including: white and sweet potato/jalapeño... - 122.586
Tomato Toppers Two Ways
A platter of colorful stuffed tomatoes can be a perfect way to get a party or get together going. Fresh tomatoes stuffed with smooth cream cheese or avocado tickles one palate with a light savoriness.It is easy and does not take up much time and can be a real... - 122.468
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken
Instead of heading through the drive-thru or ordering from wings place, try this recipe for Garlic Parmesan Popcorn Chicken and see how easy it is to make yourself at home! This recipe is also perfect for the kids…who doesn’t love chicken nuggets?? - 121.955
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 121.826
Learn how to make this inside-out sushi roll with this step by step video. This Americanized version of sushi made with crab-sticks, avocado and cucumber, is really easy to make at home and even more when you have the sushiquick roller. You can use the... - 121.717
Fried Wontons And Homemade Duck Sauce
Here's a fried wonton recipe. I included a recipe for home made duck sauce. Enjoy! if you enjoy this video please feel free to share it with you friends! Thanks for watching! - 121.282
Tilapia Taco Bites With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For tilapia taco bites, place tilapia fillet on tray and season with seafood grinder.
2. For salsa, in a large bowl combine mango, navel orange, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and place it in refrigerator for 30... - 120.973
How To Make Cheeseburger Sushi
I’m all about some fusion. Korean bbq pizza anyone? How about some gochujang shrimp tacos? Kimchi & bulgogi quesadillas?
Whichever the case may be, I find that with food, spreading the love is the best case scenario. Take what you love and attach it to... - 120.02
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 119.64
Spicy Salsa Bean Soup (iron Rich) By Tarla Dalal
Soups can either be kind or kindling, and this one is of the latter style! Pepped up with oregano and chilli flakes, this spicy soup features an iron-rich combination of rajma and Mexican salsa. Blanched and finely chopped tomatoes make the soup super tangy,... - 119.546
Double Tomato Soup
Tomato soup is a super simple all time favorite dish. Look at this impressive video that shares an easy recipe for tomato soup that uses sundried tomatoes as well as fresh organic tomatoes. Try out this simple healthy option for an appetizer either cold or... - 119.48
Grilled Lamb And Turkish Ravioli
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe for a gourmet style grilled lamb and Turkish ravioli. Watch this video for a great cooking experience and try out the excellent recipe that is bound to amaze your guests. Check it out... - 119.444
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 119.331
Green Salad With Sardines
You will find hard to resist this colorful Green Salad with Sardines. It is a healthy fish dish which is low in fat, omega 3 and calcium. This can be eaten in any quantity as it is light and rich in fiber. Bon appetite! - 118.792
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 118.582
Edamame Hummus On Crostini
Here is a terrific crostini recipe that uses sprouted whole grain bread and edamame hummus. Watch this video that shows this nutritious recipe that is highly recommended. The appetizers are absolutely appealing and would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Check... - 118.104
Fish And Ham Eggroll
Who doesn't like oriental egg rolls. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe to make fabulous crispy egg rolls that are awesome with sweet and sour eggroll sauce. The eggrolls here has a super delicious stuffing and your guests would surely ask for... - 117.803
New England Style Fish Chowder
New England style Fish Chowder is a must try for all seafood lovers. Thanks to Chef Evanne for the wonderful tour along the coast of Maine in the New England before she starts with the recipe. From scallops to shrimps, cod fish and clams almost every common... - 117.787
Filipino Style Cheesy Garlic Shrimp
This Cheese Shrimp recipe is a quick one. Shrimp is low in fat, a good source of protein and is the best alternative to meat and poultry. This shrimp recipe is one of my favorite seafood dishes, oozing with melted cheese. - 117.437
Chicken Mushroom Mousse
Learn how to make a delicious chicken mousse appetizer from poached chicken and mushrooms. Perfect for a rustic dinner party. - 116.192
1. Place a pan on low flame, and heat olive oil in it.
2. Drop garlic, and thyme. Stir, and cook until garlic turns light golden brown in color.
3. Add onion, sage, salt, and pepper. Give it a good stir.
4. Cover it with lid, and allow onions to... - 115.532
Deep-fried Frog Legs
When I was a kid growing up in Tennessee, I remember walking down to my grandparents' pond on Signal Mountain and gigging frogs during the night. Then my dad and I would cook them up. This is an easy recipe with some great flavor. I picked up the frog legs... - 114.552
Curry Sweet Potato Latke Recipe With Maple Greek Yogurt
This recipe is also ridiculous. Ridiculously good! I have been a fan of curry and maple for quite sometime. Have you had my Curry and Maple Sweet Potato Soup? It's AMAZING! This recipe is basically that one, deconstructed, and slightly more Jewish. - 114.517
In this episode, chef Marie shows us a recipe that she has grown up with and its longanisa or skinless pork sausage. It’s easy to make with ground beef and few other simple ingredients. The brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce imparts an unique... - 113.89
Tomato And Watermelon Summer Salad
Tomato and watermelon salad is a perfect refreshing summer time salad. Look at this video that uses a classic combination with a wonderful blend of sweet flavors from the tomatoes and watermelon, savory flavor of feta and herby flavors of basil. The chef also... - 113.78
1. Season shrimp with salt.
2. Cut the flowering portion of chives as shown in the video. Set aside.
3. Place a pan on medium heat, and pour oil in it.
4. Drop shrimp, and mushroom in pan. Cook for a couple of minutes. Do not overcook... - 113.695
Healthy Grilled Chicken Fingers With Cilantro Sauce
When you think pesto, the first thing that comes to mind is basil and pine nuts! Chef Bink tweaks the recipe a bit, not only making it healthier, but also adding an Asian zing! Low-fat chicken tenders, marinated, grilled to tender-perfection and served with... - 113.179
Grilled Vegetables Salad With Asian Dressing
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato.... - 113.065
Easy Potato Salad Recipe - Healthy Version
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, lay potato and carrot pieces on it. Pour oil and mix to coat them well.
3. Season them with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in oven for 30 minutes or until... - 113.059
Spicy Curried Shrimp With Lemon Aioli
1. Season shrimp with salt and ground black pepper. Set it aside.
2. Place a frying pan on medium heat, pour oil, and drop onion in it. Saute.
3. Add salt, fennel seed, garam masala, mustard seed, and chili flakes. Give it a good stir.... - 112.301
Pork Tenderloin Skewers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
1. Cut top and bottom of onion. Then cut it into half, remove the slices for perfect skewering.
2. Using a knife remove the tough white layer on pork tenderloin. Cut it into slices and then into squares for perfect skewering.
3. In Skewer first... - 112.023
Raw Curried Cantaloupe Melon Soup
This is a raw, vegan and gluten-free gourmet soup! It is fast, fresh and fancy! Watch the video to learn how to make a delicious refreshing yet warming, cold, spicy-sweet cantaloupe melon soup with an Asian twist! This curried fruit soup with the distinctive... - 112.014
A special Indian Appetizer from our kitchen. Enjoy the Mexican Inspired grilled panner at the comfort of your own kitchen. - 112.008
Brussels Sprout Latke
1. Shred the yukon gold potatoes and the Brussel sprouts.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them well. Season with salt.
3. Add the flour in batches and get it incorporated.
4. Add the shredded potatoes and Brussel sprouts to the... - 112.003
Mango Curry Chicken Salad
The addition of curry seasoning and mango give this chicken salad a rich, robust flavor. See how easy it is to make in this "How We Do It" Food Channel video. - 111.491
Lumpia - The Aubergine Chef
1. In a food processor, place all the vegetable and chop finely.
2. In a bowl, place the ground meat and chopped vegetables, salt, soy sauce, egg, and ground black pepper.
3. Using hand, mix the meat mixture gently without squeezing the meat.
4.... - 111.444
Microwaved Gobi Manchurian (low Fat)
Try this recipe the next time your friends come over ,they will never know the difference and you can laugh about it once the party is over or- maybe even share the recipe.This idea sparked when I was making onion fritters in the microwave...which I do a lot... - 111.438
1. For the Dip: In a mortar and pestle, grind together a lemongrass stalk, palm sugar, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime zest, cilantro leaves, lime juice, coconut milk and fish sauce. Set aside.
2. For the Slaw: Chop the vegetables as instructed.
3. In a... - 111.418
Indian Style Mexican Salad
1. Soak pinto beans in water overnight and boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
To make the pinto chili:
2. In a sauce pan add pinto beans with water, then salsa and place on the stove for medium heat with lid
3. Cut the raw corn... - 111.326
Healthy spinach soup which everyone will surely enjoy! - 111.31
Tuna Green Bean Pasta And Tomato Salad
Are you looking for something healthy and nutritious to pack for your kids in school? Here is an awesome nutrition packed tuna and pasta salad that is terrific and absolutely delicious and versatile. The chef here uses a secret ingredient, anchovy paste and... - 111.029
Fish Cakes Sauce Vierge
1. Peel and cut potatoes into even size pieces. Boil water in a saucepan, add plenty of salt and drop potatoes in it. Cook until tender. Drain, put it back into the saucepan and set it aside.
2. Sprinkle salt and olive oil on salmon. Rub to coat... - 110.655
Tasty Fresh Spring Rolls
Looking for a 5 minute dinner? Want to learn how to make tasty, delicious fresh rolls, or vietnamese spring rolls as they're also called? I'll show you how simple they are to make in this video and also show you a trick to make them grain free! - 110.545
Beer And Gouda Fried Risotto Balls (arancini)
Looking for Arancini recipe with a twist. In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for Arancini using Scotch Ale style beer and Gouda cheese. Watch the vide to learn. - 110.407
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 110.046
Portobello Mushroom Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil.
3. To clean the mushroom lightly damp the paper towel and pat all around.
4. Take out the stem and gill of the mushroom.
5. Heat a saucepan and add in butter and... - 109.777
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
1. In Crockpot, add mixed vegetables, stock, oregano, and bay leaves.
2. Drop thyme, black pepper, no salt seasoning, salt, and pasta sauce in it.
3. Pour water in the pasta sauce jar. With spoon scrape off all the sauce sticking on the wall,... - 109.68
Creamy Tomato Soup With Basil And Beans
1. Chop scallion and keep white and the green parts separately.
2. Take a large pot, drop garlic, white part of scallion, beans, tomato, and water in it.
3. Add sugar, salt, pepper, chili flakes, and bouillon cube.
4. Pour olive oil, and... - 109.654
Chicken Mushroom Cups
1. Peel the outer part of the mushroom using a paring knife.
2. Remove the stem and using a spoon carefully scoop out flesh from the center.
3. In a pan, sauté onions in 2 tbsp olive oil until golden brown.
4. Add chopped garlic and... - 109.244
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 109.196
Korean Soy And Garlic Glazed Fried Chicken Wings
American meets Korean in this chicken wing recipe. Watch the recipe to learn how these crispy fried chicken wings are glazed with a thick syrupy, Korean-inspired sauce of soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar and mirin. These are so delicious they are going to be a... - 109.111
Hot & Sour Soup
1. In a bowl dissolve the corn starch with a little water and set aside.
2. In a pot, add the vegetable stock along with water as required and bring it to a boil.
3. Then add the noodles into the boiling broth. Also add chili sauce, soy... - 109.049
Fig And Prosciutto Pizza
If you’re looking for an appetizer that will blow your guests’ minds, then this fig and prosciutto pizza is sure to do just that. Bobby has combined an unlikely mixture of ingredients that blends the best in sweet and savory. - 108.81
Spinach And Broccoli Soup
Here is an excellent way to incorporate plenty of fresh vegetables in your diet. Watch this impressive video that presents a super healthy soup recipe that is really easy to make and absolutely flavorful. If you want to feed lot of vegetables to your family,... - 108.762
Curry Flavored Roasted Cauliflower Soup
A lovely make ahead cauliflower soup that is spiced up using Indian curry powder. Chef Russel is at it again with his easy and simple recipe of soup perfectly demonstrated. So all soup lovers, this has to be the next soup you make and eat. - 108.604
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 108.569
Beet And Ginger Salad With Lemon And Honey Dressing
Even people who swear they hate beets, will love this salad. This is a simple salad, so very quick to make, and involves so few ingredients, it's basically a go-to salad when you crave sweet simplicity. This is a one texture, one smell, one color salad with a... - 108.456
Grilled Shrimp With Gazpacho Dip
Chef Russell presents a creative recipe of grilled shrimps that are served with gazpacho, the cold soup. It's quite a unqiue recipe idea to serve Gazpacho to people who aren't aware about cold soups. Classic grilled shrimps are loved by all and there is no... - 108.409
Devilish Angels On Horseback
The Holiday season has set in and everyone is on the lookout for new easy and memorable hors d'oeuvres! Angels On Horseback is not only a popular party appetizer they also make wonderful pre-dinner nibbles. This recipe is the classic with a devilish twist.... - 108.239
Betty's Green Onion And Bacon Cheese Ball
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Green Onion and Bacon Cheese Ball. Green onion and bacon make a good taste combination; however, it you would like to change it up, you could substitute 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese in place of the bacon... - 108.094
Brie With Mascarpone Cheese And Dried Fruit
Brie with Mascarpone cheese and dried fruit is an easy appetizer to make, but yet this looks to elegant. Brie is covered with mascarpone cheese, and then dried fruit. - 107.735
Veg. Momo - Fusion Chilli Momo
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl with plain flour, add salt to taste, oil and mix to combine.
2. Add water in small quantities at a time and knead a soft dough.
3. Once the dough is ready, cover it with a plastic wrap and allow it... - 107.513
Summertime Turkey Sausage Salad
1. In a skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Cook turkey sausage for 10 minutes, turning throughout.
2. After sausage cools, cut into circular pieces.
3. In a small skillet on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and cook yellow... - 107.264
Curried Couscous Salad / Easy Couscous Salad
Learn how to make this healthy, nutritious warm curried couscous salad. Great appetizer and quick meal. Perfect for picnic lunches, potluck parties and you can make it as spicy or mild as per your liking. - 107.18
Raw Vegan Salad
1. Finely shred the radicchio and cut the pear vertically into long slices.
2. Scoop the flesh out of avocado.
3. In a blender blend the dressing ingredients.
4. In a serving dish, pile up radicchio, pear, avocado, cranberries and pine... - 106.913
Raw Tapioca Rolls With Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce
Here is an amazing tasting veggie spring roll that is filled with crunchy satisfaction. This is what I would call some raw deliciousness! You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw food meal. Santiago shows... - 106.765
Wanna spend some fun and quality time with your kids? Involve them in this project of serving popcorns in 4 different flavors. All you need is to prepare the popcorn in your oven and then add different flavors to spice them up. Watch the video to know more... - 106.663
Tomato Slices Layered With Pesto
Another salad dish being showcased which can be made easily, without compromising on the taste or flavor. The video shows you how to make a visually appealing entrée! - 106.542
Burek Pastry Roll
If you are looking for some delicious appetizer ideas, burek pastry rolls stuffed with veggies and meat make an ideal option. Yummy, creamy and easy; these rolls will help you play a perfect host at any party. - 106.539
Fusion Appetizer Recipes By Category