- » Fusion
Fusion food refers to the combination of various cuisines. Though Fusion food is not specific for any particular region it has various features adopted from different cuisines. It is believed that fusion cuisine was ... More »
Beeramisu - Tiramisu With Beer
On the occasion of the Oktoberfest, we suggest a tasty and delicate variant of the renowned tiramisu, dedicated to beer lovers: the beeramisu! - 136.789
Couscous With Figs Feta And Almonds
Blanche whips up a unique and exotic dish in only 6 minutes, using fast cooking couscous, zesty feta, crunchy almonds, and figs plumped up with pomegranate molasses--yummmmmmm. - 131.913
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 131.619
Vegan Lasagna Rolls
These are the most delicious Vegan Lasagna Rolls ever. So creamy, delicious, and yet it does not have the usual calories. This is a perfect dish to bake for a Sunday night dinner with friends. Watch and learn from this video. And Bon Appétit! - 129.528
Easy Chicken Nacho Bake
Craving for a delicious dinner that can be made in no time? Try this simple Cheesy Chicken and Nacho bake recipe. The chef demonstrates a step wise process to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. Do not miss it. - 127.348
Potato And Meat Casserole
This casserole is kind of a shepherd’s pie with a Latin twist. I made it with small cubed beef but it can be made with ground beef as well. It is also a great way to use left over mashed potatoes. - 127.085
Poor Man's Pudding - Pouding Chomeur
Pouding Chomeur is a very traditional dish from Quebec, Canada. It is a wonderful dessert to try at home. It is a kind of pudding made from flour, butter, lemon etc. Check out the recipe. - 126.141
Fiesta Salad Pizza
Who doesn’t like pizza? Well, if you do here is a fiesta salad pizza to treat your taste buds. This pizza has a nice crescent roll base baked in the oven and then topped with spiced up hamburger and other toppings. You can even get your kids or husband to... - 125.426
Quinoa With Curried Zucchini
Quinoa is an Andean grain that is packed in nutrients. It is considered a super food as it is packed with protein – it contains the 9 essential amino acids required by the body, magnesium and fiber. Having grown up in Bolivia we often had quinoa which is... - 125.167
Pastelon - Plantain And Meat Casserole
This Puerto Rican dish is sort of a noodle-less lasagna where the plantains are used in lieu of pasta. This takes some work but the final result is a delicious array flavors that go together perfectly. - 125.064
Easy Pot Roast
A pot roast is very hard to get wrong. Take a look at this simple and quick recipe on how to prepare a pot roast with any meat for when you have guests. - 124.771
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
Currywurst - Oktoberfest
To get into the mood for the Oktoberfest, Deb cooks for us a great snack to accompany with beer: the currywurst! - 124.363
Upside Down Pizza Casserole
Upside Down Pizza Casserole is an easy pizza casserole recipe that uses biscuits instead of pizza dough! Watch the recipe video below and then give it a try!! - 124.042
Easy Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Who says you can't make great tasting pizzas at home? Deep dish pizzas aren't just great to eat, but can be made easily at home too. Make your next pizza in a deep dish and you may never order out again. Stream the video to learn how to make this wonderful... - 122.708
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 122.672
Won't you like to pickle vegetables for sandwiches at home? Sounds interesting, see the video that shares this recipe and use to make Chicago style Italian beef sandwiches. Watch this fantastic video and prepare and store this simple effortless giardiniara... - 122.562
Quinoa With Roasted Tomatoes
Quinoa is an Andean cereal that is considered a super food due to its nutritional values. It is found in health stores, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s in the US. However, a lot of grocery stores are starting to carry it because of its ever growing popularity.... - 122.389
Creamy Cilantro Dressing
This salad dressing is great with any salad but goes especially well with Tex-Mex styles. I will use it for a tortilla chip salad but you can use it with whatever you want. - 121.882
Spicy Cranberry Relish
This particular Cranberry Relish comes packed with fruity and spicy flavors. If you prefer spicy food and relishes in general, you will love it. Manjula in this video has broken down the recipe into simple steps for everyone to understand. This is a perfect... - 121.525
Kimchi Oxtail Fried Rice
1.In a small bowl, pour the shoyu, sesame oil, oyster sauce, sugar and sambal. Stir everything together and keep aside. The stir fry sauce is ready.
2.In the bowl containing the cooked rice, add the sauce and mix well with the rice.
3.In... - 120.692
Tomato Toppers Two Ways
A platter of colorful stuffed tomatoes can be a perfect way to get a party or get together going. Fresh tomatoes stuffed with smooth cream cheese or avocado tickles one palate with a light savoriness.It is easy and does not take up much time and can be a real... - 120.535
Braised Short Ribs
Chef Patrick Feury from Nectar in Berwyn PA, makes braised short ribs with a pickled beet salad. Tony Rastelli talks about the importance of quality ingredients in home cooking. Sommelier Eugene Engel pairs a wine to go with the dish. - 119.962
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 119.903
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
Jumbo Fluke With Pea Puree Sauce And Veggies
1. In a pan heat oil and saute baby fennel bulbs, fava beans, spring peas, tomatoes chopped, salt and pepper.
2. Add 1 Dorot garlic cube and continue to cook.
3. In another pan, saute thin shallot slices and chanterelle mushroom pieces for a... - 119.759
Toni Fiore's spin on a classic breakfast sandwich is egg-free. And delicious! - 119.129
Chocolate Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Bites
These little bites are simply amazing! They are not exceedingly sweet and are so pretty. You can keep these in the fridge so they can be made a few days in advance. - 119.099
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 118.9
This is my entry into the Tasty Memories Competition. It is a twist on a ceviche recipe I first saw Jen make using Tilapia. I really like her recipe and I decided to make the dish with Swai instead of Tilapia and I used Southeast Asian flavors and Jens Juice... - 118.152
Black Sea Bass
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Drizzle with olive oil over the fish and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a cast iron skillet sear the filets until brown flipping over on each side.
4. Place the fish in the oven and roast for... - 117.862
Roasted Chicken And Cous Cous Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Marinara Sauce: In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
3. Once caramelized, add in the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then add in the chicken... - 117.539
Lebanese Fish Tagine
Here is an impressive video Lebanese fish tagine is an excellent way to prepare fish with a great Mediterranean taste. The creamy tahini sauce and sweet caramelized onions are complimentary to the fish. This incredible video is a must watch! - 117.267
Easy Sunflower Seed Parfait With Zero Cooking
Here's an amazing dessert which needs no cooking!! If you are one of those who are always running short of time, then this Easy Sunflower Seed Parfait is just perfect for you. It is really simple to prepare and needs no cooking at all. Watch the video and see... - 117.253
Easy Lemon Curry Roasted Chicken
Not feeling like cooking dinner? Take a look at this easy chicken recipe which could be prepared in no time and the chef here makes it all the more delicious by adding complex flavors of white wine and cinnamon. Definitely a great variation for a classic... - 116.998
Harvest Loaf Pumpkin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Keep aside
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream together the butter with sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until well... - 116.878
Greek Yogurt Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta and drain.
2. Rinse with cold water and drain.
3. Mix pasta with yogurt, mustard, salt, jalapeno chili, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
4. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
5. Serve with garnish as desired. - 116.859
Chipotle Bbq Baked Beans
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large pan crisp the bacon. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate.
4. Discard all but 2 TBS of the rendered fat. Add the onion... - 116.778
Crunchy Sweet Potato Fries And Korean Matang
Maangchi shows two recipes in one video using sweet potato. The first recipe is a snack, crunchy deep fried sweet potato and the other is candied sweet potato or deep fried Korean potatoes coated with sugar syrup. These crunchy munchies are so simple and easy... - 115.897
French Style Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and cream cheese.
4. In another bowl combine the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper with breadcrumbs, parsley and two... - 115.613
Betty's Loaded Tex-mex Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Spray the cooking spray in the casserole dish, set aside.
3. Thaw the spinach and pat it dry, squeeze out all the water and set aside.
4. Chop the spinach and cilantro, set aside.
5. Drain and rinse the... - 115.61
How to make Indian vindaloo country den style. - 115.266
Deep-fried Frog Legs
When I was a kid growing up in Tennessee, I remember walking down to my grandparents' pond on Signal Mountain and gigging frogs during the night. Then my dad and I would cook them up. This is an easy recipe with some great flavor. I picked up the frog legs... - 114.277
Mushroom Toast And Fried Tofu
1. Cut a thick slice off a mushroom toast and remove its edges.
2. In a pan melt butter and toast the sliced mushroom toast.
3. In another pan, melt butter add chopped shallots, garlic and cut up mushrooms.
4. Add a little cognac and flambe to... - 114.103
1. In a pot of boiling water add diced potatoes and boil until the potatoes are done.
2. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
3. Coat the oyster in flour, egg wash and corn meal.
4. In a pan heat 3 cups of oil to medium high heat and deep fry... - 114.093
Monkfish With Sea Scallops And Sauted Veggies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To make carrot puree:
2. Boil carrot slices in a pan of boiling salted water and add a dice of butter.
3. Strain the carrots and add some carrot puree into the strained ones.
4. Add into a food processor... - 114.087
Pork Belly Buns
1. Rub the pork belly with brown sugar and salt on both sides and leave it overnight to cure.
2. Then wash it under running water, roll it and tie with a string or thread all over.
3. In a pan heat chicken stock and white wine... - 114.035
Spicy Lamb Burger With Cucumber Raita And Roasted Tomato
1. Preheat an oven at 375 degrees.
To make the cucumber raita :
2. Peel the cucumber, halve it, then coop out the seeds and grate.
3. In a bowl add the grated cucumber, grated red onion, toasted cumin powder and plain yogurt mix... - 113.51
Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.505
Grilled Chicken With Salsa
1. Make shallow slits along the diagonal of each chicken breast.
2. In a mortar and pestle or coffee grinder, mince the garlic, red chilies and salt.
3. Add the olive oil and mix to a paste.
4. Apply on each side of the chicken breasts.
5. Squeeze on... - 113.494
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 113.333
Millet Mash Instead Of Mash Potatoes "great For Your Belly"
Millet is considered to be one of the least allergenic and most digestible grains available. This "millet mash" is a delicious, nutritious substitute for regular mash potatoes. Serve it to your friends, family and kids but don't tell them what's in it. When... - 113.311
Betty's Baked Bacon And Super Scrambled Egg Breakfast
Spice up your weekend mornings with this simple, satisfying and truly scrumptious breakfast delicacy. Betty whomps up a delightful breakfast dish that not only can be made in minutes, but also brings a good deal of nutrition to your breakfast platter. Stream... - 113.24
Culinary Carrie: Spicy Crab Salad On Chilled Cantaloupe
1. Wash and clean the cantaloupe from the outside, remove the skin and scoop out the seeds.
2. Cut in long strips around 1 inch wide and turn and cut one inch wide again, It should be like small dices.
3. Shred the imitation crab sticks, finely... - 112.876
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 112.095
Greek Chicken And Vegetable Pasta
Chicken preparations can be good when made in simple and no fuss ways. Check out the video showing how to cook Greek style chicken with cheese, artichokes and some common seasonings. Healthy wholesome meal! - 112.021
Garlic And Cumin Roasted Chickpeas
Here's a recipe for a delicious, alternative snack to potato chips. You can customise them in just about any way you like and they're easy as anything to make! - 111.834
Stir Fried Chicken Noodles
Stir fried chicken sauted in Chinese sauces and good amount of vegetables. This is something my husband can splurge on till its last bite. Its very tasty! - 111.776
Harvest Eating Quesadilla
If you thought that all comfort food came with their fair share of unwanted disadvantages, then this healthy homemade quesadilla recipe could pleasantly surprise you. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can use farm-fresh ingredients to prepare a quesadilla that... - 111.481
Low Sodium Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
Looking for a healthy way to cook vegetables? Here is a video where chef Binks along with his friend Dr. Derek shows how to cook chicken stir fry with vegetables and low sodium Asian seasonings with a twang of lemon. Good for any meal-lunch or dinner! - 111.421
Multi Purpose Dessert
This is a video of how I create a new recipe so that I can share with you. I take oldrecipes and tweak then with new ingredients. I was trying to make a multi-purpose dessert so that you can make several desserts with many common ingredients and have... - 111.389
Nutella-peanut Butter-banana Quesadilla
This is one snack that definitely will taste a whole lot better than it looks!! A scrumptious combination of bananas, chocolate and peanut butter, these quesadillas just make the perfect breakfast for any kid! You can definitely serve this as a dessert too. - 111.155
Indo-chinese Vegetable Fried Rice -fusion
If you are planning to make Fried rice, then do check out this recipe. It's different as the chef has added noodles to the fried rice. The combination gives a different flavour to the dish altogether. I'm sure your family will like it. Do check out the... - 111.058
Pasta In Spicy Chicken Masala
Hi everyone! Today, I made a wonderful indian-italian fusion recipe. Pasta cooked in spicy chicken masala... sound yummy? It's really easy to make and delicious. Let me know how it turns out! - 110.971
Spicy Mac & Cheese
1. FOR THE SAUCE: In a bowl, dissolve the corn starch in the water.
2. In a saucepan, take milk and add the cornstarch, stir and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Put tarragon, the jalapeno pepper, the red bell pepper, the... - 110.55
Indian Inspired Swiss Chard And Chick Peas
Look at this easy Swiss chard and chick peas recipe that combines Indian inspired spices with Swiss chard and chick peas to create a healthy and flavorful dish. Watch this impressive video that presents this excellent recipe in an effortless manner. Check it... - 110.427
Pb & C Banana Quesadilla
1. Spread peanut butter on one side of one tortilla and spread Nutella on one side of the other tortilla.
2. Slice up the banana and place on the Nutella side to cover the tortilla and then top with the peanut butter tortilla, like a sandwich.
3.... - 110.318
A deliciously tangy, spiced, crunchy collection of vegetables, cooked in vinegar commonly eaten with cold meats, cheese, bread, and so forth. A British take on Indian Pickle dating back many, many years! - 110.116
Sapodeaux's Paella Jambalaya Part Ii
Basic Jambalaya / Paella dish I made up... I had no recipe. Just went off instincts...watch the Sapodeaux's Paella Jambalaya part I for a truly unique experience. - 109.943
Sapodeaux's Paella Jambalaya Part I
Basic Jambalaya / Paella dish I made up... I had no recipe. Just went off instincts...watch the Sapodeaux's Paella Jambalaya part II, try making something diffrent. - 109.899
Greek Spaghetti Carbonara
When you feel like dining on something indulgent, think spaghetti carbonara. This perfect Italian comfort food may not be good for your waistline, but it is definitely appeasing to your taste buds. Creamy, salty and super easy, there is nothing really to... - 109.681
Eggless Nutella Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat together condensed milk and butter with an electric hand blender.
4. Add vanilla extract and vinegar and beat.
5. Add milk little by little at... - 109.619
Spicy Oats Pancake
1. In a blender grind the oats till flour type texture is attained.
2. In a mixing bowl mix a cup of oats flour and semolina.
3. Mix well adding turmeric powder, whole cumin seeds, red chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt, then add... - 109.536
Spinach And Vegan Bacon Quiche
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl whisk together flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and thyme.
3. Add Earth Balance Butter and Earth Balance Shortening and mix adding 1 tablespoon cold water (about 1/2 cup) at a... - 109.525
Mini Pizza Party
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pull out portions from the pizza dough and roll into mini pizza crusts aided by flour dustings.
3. Arrange on pizza baking tray, brush with olive oil and leave it to rise for about 15-20... - 109.52
Vegan Egg Trick Muffin
1. In a frying pan heat 3 tablespoons oil on medium heat.
2. Cut 1 pound of tofu into 4 blocks and make circular pieces using a cookie cutter.
3. Halve a gimme lean sausage and cut slices out of 1 half.
4. In a bowl, whisk together nutritional yeast,... - 109.457
Indian Style Mexican Salad
1. Soak pinto beans in water overnight and boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
To make the pinto chili:
2. In a sauce pan add pinto beans with water, then salsa and place on the stove for medium heat with lid
3. Cut the raw corn... - 109.389
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except flour, agave nectar and chocolate chips.
4. Then add the flour gradually stirring after every... - 109.069
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 109.032
Vegan Lasagna Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add noodles.
3. In a pan saute diced onion over medium heat.
4. For recipe 1 crumble up tofu drain, add to pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes adding salt and... - 109.027
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 108.93
Smoked Portabella With Roasted Veg Quinoa
Would you like to treat your family to a flavorful surprise? Try this wonderful combination of smoked portabella mushrooms with roasted veg quinoa. The dish is absolutely delectable and is indeed very impressive. Take a look at this video for the detailed... - 108.324
No Bake Oatella
1. In a large sauce pan on medium low heat, using a whisk mix milk, butter and sugar in it until it is well incorporated.
2. Make sure it does not boil stirring with a wooden spoon for 4 minutes.
3. Mix well adding the nutella spread into the milk and... - 108.103
Bagel Pizza Bites
1. Preheat a toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toast the bagel bread if desired.
3. Spread tomato sauce and sprinkle over cheese.
4. Scatter chopped bell pepper and onion if desired.
5. Place the bagels and bake till the cheese is... - 107.978
Olive Oil Poached Salmon
To make Ginger Infused Oil :
1. Make the ginger infused oil two or three days before you wish to serve the dish.
2. First peel the ginger, cut it into narrow strips, gather the strips and begin chopping them into tiny cubes.
3. Put the chopped... - 107.958
1. For the Dip: In a mortar and pestle, grind together a lemongrass stalk, palm sugar, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime zest, cilantro leaves, lime juice, coconut milk and fish sauce. Set aside.
2. For the Slaw: Chop the vegetables as instructed.
3. In a... - 107.817
1. Place a skillet over medium high heat, toast fennel and cumin in it for 1 ½ minute or until fragrant.
2. Into a grinder, put toasted spices and grind until smooth.
3. Put grinded spices, back into the skillet. Add soy sauce, garlic,... - 107.744
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 107.674
Fusion Recipes By Category