- » Fusion
Fusion food refers to the combination of various cuisines. Though Fusion food is not specific for any particular region it has various features adopted from different cuisines. It is believed that fusion cuisine was ... More »
Fiesta Salad Pizza
Who doesn’t like pizza? Well, if you do here is a fiesta salad pizza to treat your taste buds. This pizza has a nice crescent roll base baked in the oven and then topped with spiced up hamburger and other toppings. You can even get your kids or husband to... - 151.079
If you are fond of mushrooms, you will definitely like this twist to the classic ratatouille recipe. Watch this video to make this unique recipe with a flavorful twist of texture and flavors. This video is absolutely well presented and offers great serving... - 144.468
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 140.184
Won't you like to pickle vegetables for sandwiches at home? Sounds interesting, see the video that shares this recipe and use to make Chicago style Italian beef sandwiches. Watch this fantastic video and prepare and store this simple effortless giardiniara... - 138.784
Beeramisu - Tiramisu With Beer
On the occasion of the Oktoberfest, we suggest a tasty and delicate variant of the renowned tiramisu, dedicated to beer lovers: the beeramisu! - 138.433
Taco And Cheese Stuffed Pasta
Want to enjoy a warm snack?? Try this fusion recipe of Pasta stuffed with cheese and taco. This video combines three fabulous dish - cheese, pasta and taco. The end result is a savory mix of a meaty cheesy pasta. Always a favorite in parties, but beware of... - 138.414
Currywurst - Oktoberfest
To get into the mood for the Oktoberfest, Deb cooks for us a great snack to accompany with beer: the currywurst! - 137.739
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 136.799
Korean Food: Tang Soo Yook (탕수육)
The Korean name of this Deep Fried Meat With Sauce is Tang-soo-yook (탕수육) which is Korean style Chinese food. You can find this food in the Chinese restaurants in Korea. (This is not authentic Chinese food. *^^*) The fried meat tastes really great with... - 133.898
Braised Short Ribs
Chef Patrick Feury from Nectar in Berwyn PA, makes braised short ribs with a pickled beet salad. Tony Rastelli talks about the importance of quality ingredients in home cooking. Sommelier Eugene Engel pairs a wine to go with the dish. - 133.573
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 133.308
Nutella-peanut Butter-banana Quesadilla
This is one snack that definitely will taste a whole lot better than it looks!! A scrumptious combination of bananas, chocolate and peanut butter, these quesadillas just make the perfect breakfast for any kid! You can definitely serve this as a dessert too. - 130.101
Potato And Meat Casserole
This casserole is kind of a shepherd’s pie with a Latin twist. I made it with small cubed beef but it can be made with ground beef as well. It is also a great way to use left over mashed potatoes. - 128.716
1. Cut the baby potatoes into half and in a saucepan with salt and water hard boil the potatoes with lid.
2. In a nonstick pan add oil onion, garlic, ginger and vegetable stock and allow it to cook.
3. Add soy sauce and schezwan sauce and bring to... - 127.994
Monkfish With Sea Scallops And Sauted Veggies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To make carrot puree:
2. Boil carrot slices in a pan of boiling salted water and add a dice of butter.
3. Strain the carrots and add some carrot puree into the strained ones.
4. Add into a food processor... - 127.782
1. In a pot of boiling water add diced potatoes and boil until the potatoes are done.
2. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
3. Coat the oyster in flour, egg wash and corn meal.
4. In a pan heat 3 cups of oil to medium high heat and deep fry... - 127.653
Quinoa With Curried Zucchini
Quinoa is an Andean grain that is packed in nutrients. It is considered a super food as it is packed with protein – it contains the 9 essential amino acids required by the body, magnesium and fiber. Having grown up in Bolivia we often had quinoa which is... - 126.76
Pastelon - Plantain And Meat Casserole
This Puerto Rican dish is sort of a noodle-less lasagna where the plantains are used in lieu of pasta. This takes some work but the final result is a delicious array flavors that go together perfectly. - 126.715
Easy Pot Roast
A pot roast is very hard to get wrong. Take a look at this simple and quick recipe on how to prepare a pot roast with any meat for when you have guests. - 126.379
Easy Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Who says you can't make great tasting pizzas at home? Deep dish pizzas aren't just great to eat, but can be made easily at home too. Make your next pizza in a deep dish and you may never order out again. Stream the video to learn how to make this wonderful... - 126.078
Mushroom Toast And Fried Tofu
1. Cut a thick slice off a mushroom toast and remove its edges.
2. In a pan melt butter and toast the sliced mushroom toast.
3. In another pan, melt butter add chopped shallots, garlic and cut up mushrooms.
4. Add a little cognac and flambe to... - 126.063
Pork Belly Buns
1. Rub the pork belly with brown sugar and salt on both sides and leave it overnight to cure.
2. Then wash it under running water, roll it and tie with a string or thread all over.
3. In a pan heat chicken stock and white wine... - 126.049
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 125.76
Hot & Sour Soup - Quick And Easy!
Those who are keen on trying Indo-Chinese recipes will love this different kind of soup. The soup is made by using Indian and Chinese sauces. The chef adds vegetables and instant noodles to the soup. It is a hot and spicy soup. Do check out the video for the... - 125.116
Easy Chicken Nacho Bake
Craving for a delicious dinner that can be made in no time? Try this simple Cheesy Chicken and Nacho bake recipe. The chef demonstrates a step wise process to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. Do not miss it. - 125.003
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 124.241
Poor Man's Pudding - Pouding Chomeur
Pouding Chomeur is a very traditional dish from Quebec, Canada. It is a wonderful dessert to try at home. It is a kind of pudding made from flour, butter, lemon etc. Check out the recipe. - 124.225
Quinoa With Roasted Tomatoes
Quinoa is an Andean cereal that is considered a super food due to its nutritional values. It is found in health stores, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s in the US. However, a lot of grocery stores are starting to carry it because of its ever growing popularity.... - 123.933
If you thought Seitan is a tricky recipe to make, you have got to watch this video. The recipe of Vegan Seitan uses one of the easiest ways to cook and comes up with a tasty dish as well. You can add your own flavor to this dish. - 123.259
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 122.912
The Cluck Cluck Eggplant Sandwich
The best dishes are those made out of instinct, experience and off course, tons of love! Aeri’s sister-in-law shares a recipe which she made up instinctively with the ingredients on hand to produce a really unique but delicious sandwich with chicken,... - 122.568
Kimchi Oxtail Fried Rice
1.In a small bowl, pour the shoyu, sesame oil, oyster sauce, sugar and sambal. Stir everything together and keep aside. The stir fry sauce is ready.
2.In the bowl containing the cooked rice, add the sauce and mix well with the rice.
3.In... - 122.347
Tomato Toppers Two Ways
A platter of colorful stuffed tomatoes can be a perfect way to get a party or get together going. Fresh tomatoes stuffed with smooth cream cheese or avocado tickles one palate with a light savoriness.It is easy and does not take up much time and can be a real... - 122.084
Creamy Cilantro Dressing
This salad dressing is great with any salad but goes especially well with Tex-Mex styles. I will use it for a tortilla chip salad but you can use it with whatever you want. - 121.852
Greek Pork Cutlets With Cucumber Sauce
1. Cut pork into eight slices and flatten to 1 /2-inch thickness .
2. In a large plastic bag combine the onion, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, thyme and pepper and add pork.
3. Seal bag and turn to coat and... - 121.475
This is my entry into the Tasty Memories Competition. It is a twist on a ceviche recipe I first saw Jen make using Tilapia. I really like her recipe and I decided to make the dish with Swai instead of Tilapia and I used Southeast Asian flavors and Jens Juice... - 121.437
Jumbo Fluke With Pea Puree Sauce And Veggies
1. In a pan heat oil and saute baby fennel bulbs, fava beans, spring peas, tomatoes chopped, salt and pepper.
2. Add 1 Dorot garlic cube and continue to cook.
3. In another pan, saute thin shallot slices and chanterelle mushroom pieces for a... - 121.422
Wasabi Viniagrette Salad- Gardening By Cuisine
Salads rich with vegetables are always refreshing and delicious when tossed with flavors, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Wasabi Vinaigrette Salad using fresh lettuce leaves tossed with some other ingredients and wasabi. Naturally... - 121.376
Black Sea Bass
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Drizzle with olive oil over the fish and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a cast iron skillet sear the filets until brown flipping over on each side.
4. Place the fish in the oven and roast for... - 121.138
Chocolate Dulce De Leche Cheesecake Bites
These little bites are simply amazing! They are not exceedingly sweet and are so pretty. You can keep these in the fridge so they can be made a few days in advance. - 120.773
Lebanese Fish Tagine
Here is an impressive video Lebanese fish tagine is an excellent way to prepare fish with a great Mediterranean taste. The creamy tahini sauce and sweet caramelized onions are complimentary to the fish. This incredible video is a must watch! - 120.632
Chipotle Bbq Baked Beans
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large pan crisp the bacon. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate.
4. Discard all but 2 TBS of the rendered fat. Add the onion... - 120.1
Nutella Mille Crêpe Cake
Mille crêpe is a cake made with many layers of crêpe (thin pancake). Mille means "a thousand" in French. Although it is written in French, it is originated in Japan (I found this info on the Net). And of course, it is a very popular cake in Japan!!!
I was... - 119.907
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.695
Custard Style Scrambled Eggs
Most of us land up making very rubbery, overcooked scrambled eggs and thus go for the simpler omelet or fried egg breakfast! Chef John teaches the technique to make a very creamy custard like soft scramble, the texture we all know and love. This makes the... - 119.586
Toni Fiore's spin on a classic breakfast sandwich is egg-free. And delicious! - 119.08
Crunchy Sweet Potato Fries And Korean Matang
Maangchi shows two recipes in one video using sweet potato. The first recipe is a snack, crunchy deep fried sweet potato and the other is candied sweet potato or deep fried Korean potatoes coated with sugar syrup. These crunchy munchies are so simple and easy... - 118.783
Couscous With Figs Feta And Almonds
Blanche whips up a unique and exotic dish in only 6 minutes, using fast cooking couscous, zesty feta, crunchy almonds, and figs plumped up with pomegranate molasses--yummmmmmm. - 118.754
Easy Lemon Curry Roasted Chicken
Not feeling like cooking dinner? Take a look at this easy chicken recipe which could be prepared in no time and the chef here makes it all the more delicious by adding complex flavors of white wine and cinnamon. Definitely a great variation for a classic... - 118.73
Spicy Lamb Burger With Cucumber Raita And Roasted Tomato
1. Preheat an oven at 375 degrees.
To make the cucumber raita :
2. Peel the cucumber, halve it, then coop out the seeds and grate.
3. In a bowl add the grated cucumber, grated red onion, toasted cumin powder and plain yogurt mix... - 117.404
French Style Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and cream cheese.
4. In another bowl combine the remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper with breadcrumbs, parsley and two... - 117.303
Indian Inspired Swiss Chard And Chick Peas
Look at this easy Swiss chard and chick peas recipe that combines Indian inspired spices with Swiss chard and chick peas to create a healthy and flavorful dish. Watch this impressive video that presents this excellent recipe in an effortless manner. Check it... - 116.892
Spicy Cranberry Relish
This particular Cranberry Relish comes packed with fruity and spicy flavors. If you prefer spicy food and relishes in general, you will love it. Manjula in this video has broken down the recipe into simple steps for everyone to understand. This is a perfect... - 116.867
Grilled Chicken With Salsa
1. Make shallow slits along the diagonal of each chicken breast.
2. In a mortar and pestle or coffee grinder, mince the garlic, red chilies and salt.
3. Add the olive oil and mix to a paste.
4. Apply on each side of the chicken breasts.
5. Squeeze on... - 116.85
Greek Yogurt Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta and drain.
2. Rinse with cold water and drain.
3. Mix pasta with yogurt, mustard, salt, jalapeno chili, tomatoes, onion and garlic.
4. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
5. Serve with garnish as desired. - 116.762
Ramen Egg Drop Soup #2
Here's another simple ramen egg drop soup recipe! I've added some fresh homegrown summer vegetables and a bit of chopped beef for flavor. Enjoy! - 116.712
Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Herbs And Smoked Salmon
Look at this incredible video that shows an excellent technique to make a perfect egg scramble. The video is amazing and surely a must watch. Pamper your family with this super healthy breakfast that is quick and easy to make. Check it out…. - 116.554
Easy Sunflower Seed Parfait With Zero Cooking
Here's an amazing dessert which needs no cooking!! If you are one of those who are always running short of time, then this Easy Sunflower Seed Parfait is just perfect for you. It is really simple to prepare and needs no cooking at all. Watch the video and see... - 116.176
Paella is a traditional dish from Spain, a very tasty rice dish with seafood.
But in Japan, mussel and head-on shrimp are very expensive, so I used Japanese ingredients, such as shimeji mushrooms, clams (in season now), and head-off shrimps. Also, we don't... - 115.252
Upside Down Pizza Casserole
Upside Down Pizza Casserole is an easy pizza casserole recipe that uses biscuits instead of pizza dough! Watch the recipe video below and then give it a try!! - 114.961
Crab Eggs Benedict
Eggs Benedict are usually made with Canadian bacon. This recipe replaces the bacon for spinach and crab. The final result is absolutely delicious. - 114.651
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 113.699
Greek Chicken And Vegetable Pasta
Chicken preparations can be good when made in simple and no fuss ways. Check out the video showing how to cook Greek style chicken with cheese, artichokes and some common seasonings. Healthy wholesome meal! - 113.55
Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.395
Stir Fried Chicken Noodles
Stir fried chicken sauted in Chinese sauces and good amount of vegetables. This is something my husband can splurge on till its last bite. Its very tasty! - 113.33
Low Sodium Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
Looking for a healthy way to cook vegetables? Here is a video where chef Binks along with his friend Dr. Derek shows how to cook chicken stir fry with vegetables and low sodium Asian seasonings with a twang of lemon. Good for any meal-lunch or dinner! - 112.992
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 112.714
Pasta In Spicy Chicken Masala
Hi everyone! Today, I made a wonderful indian-italian fusion recipe. Pasta cooked in spicy chicken masala... sound yummy? It's really easy to make and delicious. Let me know how it turns out! - 112.69
Spicy Mac & Cheese
1. FOR THE SAUCE: In a bowl, dissolve the corn starch in the water.
2. In a saucepan, take milk and add the cornstarch, stir and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Put tarragon, the jalapeno pepper, the red bell pepper, the... - 112.148
I have a lot of homegrown tomatoes ripening up now and one of my favorites is Caprese salad or sandwiches. Last night I thought, how about a Caprese Burger. They turned out really good, the family loved them. - 112.114
A deliciously tangy, spiced, crunchy collection of vegetables, cooked in vinegar commonly eaten with cold meats, cheese, bread, and so forth. A British take on Indian Pickle dating back many, many years! - 111.769
Garlic And Cumin Roasted Chickpeas
Here's a recipe for a delicious, alternative snack to potato chips. You can customise them in just about any way you like and they're easy as anything to make! - 111.683
Multi Purpose Dessert
This is a video of how I create a new recipe so that I can share with you. I take oldrecipes and tweak then with new ingredients. I was trying to make a multi-purpose dessert so that you can make several desserts with many common ingredients and have... - 111.44
Greek Spaghetti Carbonara
When you feel like dining on something indulgent, think spaghetti carbonara. This perfect Italian comfort food may not be good for your waistline, but it is definitely appeasing to your taste buds. Creamy, salty and super easy, there is nothing really to... - 111.391
Grilled Chilli Chicken (indo Chinese)
A very healthy variation for fried Chilli Chicken. Chicken marinated in chinese sauce, grilled and then drizzled in to hot, sweet and sour sauce. - 111.112
Spicy Oats Pancake
1. In a blender grind the oats till flour type texture is attained.
2. In a mixing bowl mix a cup of oats flour and semolina.
3. Mix well adding turmeric powder, whole cumin seeds, red chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt, then add... - 111.089
1. For the Dip: In a mortar and pestle, grind together a lemongrass stalk, palm sugar, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime zest, cilantro leaves, lime juice, coconut milk and fish sauce. Set aside.
2. For the Slaw: Chop the vegetables as instructed.
3. In a... - 111.078
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 110.814
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 110.737
Halawa, or Halva as it's also known is a delicious confection served across the Middle East, the Balkans and eastern Europe. The primary ingredient is nut butter -- most often Tahini paste -- which is mixed with sugar. As it cools it will form a block of a... - 110.526
Smoked Portabella With Roasted Veg Quinoa
Would you like to treat your family to a flavorful surprise? Try this wonderful combination of smoked portabella mushrooms with roasted veg quinoa. The dish is absolutely delectable and is indeed very impressive. Take a look at this video for the detailed... - 110.011
No Bake Oatella
1. In a large sauce pan on medium low heat, using a whisk mix milk, butter and sugar in it until it is well incorporated.
2. Make sure it does not boil stirring with a wooden spoon for 4 minutes.
3. Mix well adding the nutella spread into the milk and... - 109.651
Bagel Pizza Bites
1. Preheat a toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toast the bagel bread if desired.
3. Spread tomato sauce and sprinkle over cheese.
4. Scatter chopped bell pepper and onion if desired.
5. Place the bagels and bake till the cheese is... - 109.569
Olive Oil Poached Salmon
To make Ginger Infused Oil :
1. Make the ginger infused oil two or three days before you wish to serve the dish.
2. First peel the ginger, cut it into narrow strips, gather the strips and begin chopping them into tiny cubes.
3. Put the chopped... - 109.508
Eggless Nutella Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat together condensed milk and butter with an electric hand blender.
4. Add vanilla extract and vinegar and beat.
5. Add milk little by little at... - 109.508
Mini Pizza Party
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pull out portions from the pizza dough and roll into mini pizza crusts aided by flour dustings.
3. Arrange on pizza baking tray, brush with olive oil and leave it to rise for about 15-20... - 109.489
Watermelon Tiramisu (without Eggs)
This video will show you how to make very refreshing and tasty Watermelon Tiramisu with NO Raw Eggs. This is amazingly delicious, so you have to try it out! - 109.483
Scrambled Eggs With Cheese
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese is so delicious!!! It taste even better than scrambled eggs alone. Eggs and cheese are both high in protein, so this breakfast meal will keep you full for a while. - 109.434
1. Place a skillet over medium high heat, toast fennel and cumin in it for 1 ½ minute or until fragrant.
2. Into a grinder, put toasted spices and grind until smooth.
3. Put grinded spices, back into the skillet. Add soy sauce, garlic,... - 109.392
Fusion Recipes By Category