- » Fusilli
Fusilli pasta is long spiral, spring shaped pasta. The term fusilli is assumed to be taken from fusile old-fashioned word meaning rifle. In Italian word fusilli also refers to small spindles.
It is believed ... More »
Garden Fresh Fusilli By Tarla Dalal
A classic pasta recipe made with fusilli and cottage cheese, tossed along with garden fresh parsley and basil. Relish the distinct essence of every ingredient used in this dish. - 91.3953
Fusilli With Broccoli Rabe
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta until al dente and drain well.
2) In the meantime, in a large saucepan, cover broccoli rabe with boiling salted water and cook for 3 minutes until soft.
3) Drain through a colander with pasta... - 37.2243
You May Also Like!
Garlic-Buttered Fusilli has a marvelous taste. The pasta and parsley gives the Garlic-Buttered Fusilli a stimulating taste. Garlic-Buttered Fusilli is inspired by restaurants globally. Must try it. - 22.6423
Fusilli Salad With White Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine remaining salad ingredients. Add pasta and toss lightly to mix.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together, whisking the olive oil in gradually at the end,... - 32.2703
Fusilli With Creamy Leek Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the sliced leeks and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until they are softened and just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Add the... - 30.2985
Garlic Buttered Fusilli
Heat butter and garlic in a small skillet Pour garlic butter over cooked fusilli, add a generous amount of parsley, and toss until mixed.
Serve immediately accompanied by a tossed green salad with Italian dressing, a basket of crusty rolls or bread sticks,... - 18.9092
Fusilli With Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine the melted butter and gorgonzola. Stir until the cheese is melted.
2. Add the half and half, tomato puree, walnut halves, and cumin seed. Keep over very low heat or set aside until pasta is cooked.
3. Cook the fusilli until al dente,... - 32.2895
Fusilli Zafferano From Assaggio Ristorante In Seattle
Fusilli Zafferano is one of our favorite dishes from Mauro Golmarvi's Assaggio Ristorante in Seattle. Pine nuts, currants, arugula, saffron, and sausage are just a few reasons to try this fresh and tasty pasta dish! - 110.64
Fusilli With Red Pepper Sauce By Tarla Dalal
Romans often make this delicate preparation of pasta tossed with a lightly flavored red pepper sauce spiked with herbs and jalapenos. As with many recipes where there are a few ingredients, it is the quality of the ingredients which makes the difference... - 127.357
Fusilli With Fresh Tomatoes
Tangy taste of fresh red tomatoes and subtle flavor of extra-virgin olive oil gives a resulting extraordinary pasta dish called Fusili with fresh tomatoes. If you would like to entertain your guests with some good Italian fare then here is Fussili with fresh... - 34.8633
Fusilli With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Cook the fusilli according to package directions until just tender, do not over cook.
2. Drain and place in a large bowl.
3. In a blender, process the tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, shallots, and oil until a chunky paste is formed
4. Set aside for... - 38.4209
Fusilli Recipes By Category