- » Fungus
Enjoy our collection of fungus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fungus recipes.
Savory Mushrooms And Sweet Snow Fungus Dessert - Part 1: Preparation
Everything about the Chinese are exotic and so are their desserts. This crispy mushroom and snow fungus treat is quite an indulgence for the taste buds. Simple to make and good to eat, this Chinese dessert can be made a part of your special feast. A sure-fire... - 55.9087
Shrimp And Fungus
Soak the fungus in the water for 1/2 hour.
Clean the shrimp, and marinate them in the soy sauce, ginger, and sherry for about 15 minutes.
Saute the garlic in the peanut oil in a hot wok or frying pan just for a moment.
Drain the shrimp, and saute them... - 44.8256
White Fungus With Melon Balls
1) After thoroughly washing the fungus, soak it in warm water for 1 hour.
2) Remove the stems and any tough portions and cut into bite-sized pieces.
3) Heat rock sugar and water in a pan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
1) In... - 34.6833
Wok Braised Chinese Fungus
1. Soak the white and black fungus and mushrooms in separate bowls in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Rinse the white fungus well to remove sand around the stems. Cut off and discard the mushroom stems. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small... - 29.6266
You May Also Like!
Fry onion in Planters Peanut Oil until transparent.
Add garlic, turmeric and fry a few additional minutes.
Add chili, mushrooms, tomato paste, tomatoes, ginger and salt.
Cover until everything is cooked. - 37.322
Sour Shrimp Noodle Soup
In separate cups, place the dried shrimp, the mushrooms, and the fungus; cover with boiling water and let set for 15 minutes.
Drain all well and shred the mushrooms and the fungus.
In a pot, place the chicken broth, shrimp, shredded mushrooms, fungus, soy... - 40.7161
Keri Nu Pani Nu Achaar ( Mango Pickle In Brine )
1. Wash and dry the mangoes. Do not chop them.
2. Take a large brown and. white pickle bottle. Put salt at the bottom, then place a layer of mangoes, then salt and again a layer of mangoes with chillies, till all the mangoes are' used up. Pour boiled cooled... - 23.2831
Pani Nu Karvanda Nu Achaar
1. Wash and dry the karvandas.
2. Place salt at the bottom of a large pickle bottle and layer it with karvandas, chillies, ginger strips followed by a layer of salt till the bottle is full. Top it with hing and alum and fill it up with boiled, cooled water.... - 20.6833
Keri Nu Pani Nu Achaar Or Mango Pickle In Brine
Wash and dry the mangoes. Do not chop them.
Take a large brown and white pickle bottle. Put salt at the bottom, then place a layer of mangoes, then salt and again a layer of mangoes with chillies, till all the mangoes are used up. Pour boiled cooled water... - 27.0563
Vietnamese Pork And Egg Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Have you tried these delicious Vietnamese Pork and Egg Rolls yet? If not then you are missing out on a lot. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this fabulous dish. In this part of the video, Chef demonstrates how to get started. Watch it now. - 115.784
Chinese Chicken Whiskey Soup
Remove tips from wings and reserve for future stock.
Cut wings at joints and set aside.
Cut out any hard membrane in fungus and pull apart into bite-size pieces.
Tie each needle into a knot and set aside.
Heat oil, sprinkle with salt and cook and... - 42.6124
Hot & Sour Asian Soup
Hot & Sour Soup gets its taste from pork meat mixed with mushroom and eggs, flavored with white wine vinegar. Hot & Sour Soup is cherished by pork lovers. - 46.5467
Chinese Style Mo Shu Pork
Soak lily buds and fungus in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Pinch off and discard hard tips of lily buds; cut buds in half lengthwise.
Pinch out and discard hard, knobby centers of fungus; thinly slice remaining fungus.
In a bowl,... - 42.7296