- » Full Meal
Full Meal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of full meal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for full meal recipes.
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 28.6097
Full Meal Casserole
1) Take a large sized shallow casserole and keep the toast in it.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
3) Cook the asparagus following the package instructions.
4) Layer the chicken and asparagus alternately over the... - 39.6626
Jambalaya Or Paella One Pot Meal
This recipe for pealla or jimbalaya is a one pot meal for an easy dinner or lunch. This one pot paella or jimabalaya is a versatile recipe that can be tweaked with more or less ingredients depending upon your choice. prepared with white and brown rice combo... - 39.2682
Mormon Whole Meal Soup
Melt butter, add meat and brown.
Add water and bring to a full rolling boil.
Bring back to a boil.
Add rice and seasonings.
Simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours. - 33.7519
The meal in a muffin recipe is filling muffn recipe made with deviled ham and chopped veggies. The shredded carrot and chopped celery along with onions make this muffin a filling meal on the go. Baked with cheddar cheese, these muffins are really delicious... - 42.8425
Corny Meal Muffins
Grease muffin pans or line with paper bake cups. Set pans aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, corn, and milk. Stir in cheese. Add dry muffin mix and stir till moistened (batter should be lumpy).
Fill each cup two-thirds full. Bake in a 400° oven for... - 25.7969
Potato Pancakes Using Whole Meal Flour
1. In a bowl, blend milk, eggs, parsley and garlic for half a minute.
2. Stir in ¾ of the potatoes and continue blending for another half minute.
3. Stir in Tabasco and flour and continue blending for another half a minute.
4. Add the remaining... - 42.9339
Meal In A Muffin
Preheat the oven to 375°F [190°C.].
Shred the carrot and apple with the medium shredding disc of a food processor.
Process the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla with the metal blade until well blended, about 30 seconds.
Scrape down the work bowl and... - 38.7759
Indian Meal Raised Bread
Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add dissolved yeast to milk with... - 45.0226