- » Fudge Tart
Fudge Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fudge tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fudge tart recipes.
No-bake Chocolate Fudge Tart
No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes use of semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, and an Oreo chocolate pie crust. If you haven’t tried one before, now is the right time to try to make one, because each yummy... - 97.6793
Tin Roof Fudge Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5)... - 45.654
Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan, place pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie.
3 If using a tart pan, trim the edges if necessary. DO NOT PRICK... - 43.7879
Coconut Fudge Crescent Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in greased pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Spread preserves evenly over bottom of crust.
Cover edge of... - 42.8785
1.Grease a flan tin with butter
2.In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, melt the butter over a low flame.
3. Add the sugar and pour in the condensed milk. Stir to blend with the butter and until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the mixture to a... - 42.5586
Ooh la la! As special as this chocolate tart looks, it's 1-2-3 easy. - 40.9275
Easy Fudge Tart
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Put in sugar and condensed milk.
3. Mix over low heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils.
4. Let it boil for 5 minutes stirring all the time.
5. Remove the pan off the heat and stir in walnuts, raisins and... - 37.9893
Chocolate Fudge Tart
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) fluted flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry case with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C... - 23.0325
Fudge Tart Recipes By Category