- » Fudge Tart
Fudge Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fudge tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fudge tart recipes.
Tin Roof Fudge Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5)... - 46.9996
Coconut Fudge Crescent Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in greased pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Spread preserves evenly over bottom of crust.
Cover edge of... - 44.4317
1.Grease a flan tin with butter
2.In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, melt the butter over a low flame.
3. Add the sugar and pour in the condensed milk. Stir to blend with the butter and until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the mixture to a... - 44.0403
Ooh la la! As special as this chocolate tart looks, it's 1-2-3 easy. - 41.0253
Easy Fudge Tart
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Put in sugar and condensed milk.
3. Mix over low heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils.
4. Let it boil for 5 minutes stirring all the time.
5. Remove the pan off the heat and stir in walnuts, raisins and... - 39.5269
You May Also Like!
Tiny Fudge Tarts
Heat oven to 350°
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix flour and salt; cut in butter.
Sprinkle with water and vanilla; mix well with fork.
Using 1/2 of dough at a time, roll out 1/16" thick on cloth-covered board generously sprinkled with - 29.964
No-bake Chocolate Fudge Tart
No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes use of semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, and an Oreo chocolate pie crust. If you haven’t tried one before, now is the right time to try to make one, because each yummy... - 95.9835
Chocolate Fudge Tart
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) fluted flan tin. Prick the base with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry case with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C... - 24.5988
Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan, place pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie.
3 If using a tart pan, trim the edges if necessary. DO NOT PRICK... - 45.6558
Easy No Beat Fudge
1 Combine the, sugar, evaporated milk and butter or margarine in a medium-size, heavy saucepan, then bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook for 6 minutes, or until candy thermometer reaches 227°.
2. Remove from heat; add chocolate pieces... - 26.8764
Almond Fudge Cups
Almond Fudge Cups is my husbands favorite dessert! Its impossible to stop him from finishing of the Almond Fudge Cups from the bowls! You can blame him the Hot Fudge Nut Sauce is simply irreistable..try it! - 45.671
Chocolate Cherry Fudge Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a springfrom pan, butter and flour it, take aluminum foil and wrap the bottom and outer side of the pan, the pan is wrapped to prevent it from any leakages
3. In the boiler, combine the... - 43.2463
Fudge Crostata With Raspberry Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Place 1 prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up sides of pan.
Trim edges if necessary.
Heat oven to 425°F.
In small... - 45.6449
Traditional Cream Puffs
Prepare the puffpastry, tart filling, and one of the toppings.
Bake the cream puffs.
Cut the pastry put cream between and sprinkle sugar dust on top. - 17.5079
Fudge Tart Recipes By Category