- » Fudge Sugar
Fudge Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fudge sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fudge sugar recipes.
Fudge squares are great to serve as snack or dessert. These are like brownies only but are bit richer. Try making fudge squares and let kids and family enjoy them over tea or in tiffin. This tasty treat will never disappoint you. - 49.0317
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat... - 44.8333
Prize Maple Cream Fudge
Mix the sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan.
Add the butter and light cream.
Stir to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to the boil.
Continue cooking without stirring until the mixture reaches the softball stage, 238 degrees.
Remove from the heat, and without... - 42.5416
1. Take a 12 x 8-inch baking dish and butter it. Keep aside.
1. In a 3-quart casserole mix the sugar, evaporated milk and butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 12 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, stirring thrice.
3. Add the... - 40.7582
Low Fat Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
2. Add water and stir to blend.
Place in the microwave and cook for about 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after every 1 minute.
3. Add... - 40.248
Confectioners Sugar Fudge
1. Grease a pan.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar, milk and butter.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Boil for approximately 4 minutes.
5. Then, add chocolate bits and marshmallow creme.
6. Beat the mixture until... - 39.9044
Brown Sugar Fudge
Measure first 6 ingredients into heavy saucepan.
Stir often over medium heat until boiling.
Boil without stirring until it reaches soft ball stage on candy thermometer, 235°F (113°C), or until a small spoonful forms a soft ball in cold water.
Remove from... - 39.5456
In buttered 3-quart saucepan bring first five ingredients to boil; stir constantly.
Boil without stirring to thread stage or till candy thermometer registers 234° Remove from heat.
Add butter and vanilla.
Do not stir.
Cool to 110°.
Beat till fudge starts to... - 39.5066
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Using a small amount of the butter (a teaspoon or less), butter a 9-by-9-by-2-inch pan. Line pan with waxed paper; lightly butter paper.
2. In a heavy, 3-quart saucepan, over low heat, cook brown sugar, granulated sugar and cream, stirring constantly with... - 39.4116
Chocolate Orange Fudge
This is a smooth fudge that hints of maple and the sharpness of orange.
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Over a gentle heat, stir constantly until all the sugar has dissolved and the butter and chocolate have melted.
Bring the mixture to the... - 39.253
Brown Sugar Fudge
1. In a large (3-quart) microwaveable casserole, combine brown sugar, cream and syrup.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 17 minutes, stirring twice during cooking, until it is bubbly and reaches soft ball stage. To check, spoon a few drops... - 38.9912
Place sugar, syrup, milk, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan (mixture tends to boil up, so pan should be at least 4 times combined volume of ingredients); insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly... - 38.3668
Quickie Sugar Fudge
1. In 1 qt. glass casserole, add powdered sugar, cocoa, milk, salt and butter.
2. Microwave at high for 2 minutes and stir evenly.
3. Add vanilla and nuts, blending well.
4. Line a pie plate with wax paper, pour fudge into plate and chill until... - 38.0292
Mix sugar and milk in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Boil over moderate heat without stirring until thermometer registers 230° F.; mixture will foam up, so adjust heat as needed to prevent its boiling over.
Off heat, stir in chocolate,... - 36.674
1) In a 2 quart saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Over low heat, cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Now, cook again, covered, for 2 more minutes.
4) Remove the cover.
5) Into the pan, insert a candy thermometer and... - 36.5957
Mcllwain's Frozen Fudge Cake
Line refrigerator tray or loaf pan with vanilla wafer crumbs.
Sift 1 box of sugar and the salt into large mixing bowl.
Stir in beaten egg, vanilla, and melted chocolate.
Add small amount of cream or milk and sift in extra powdered sugar until mixture is the... - 36.1496
Caramel Fudge Sauce
1. In a large pan, tip in the sugar and stir till dissolved. Bring this mixture to the boil and simmer for one minute. Add the evaporated milk and bring to the boil.
2. In a small bowl, mix the cornflour and water to make a smooth pate and then pour... - 35.3378
Combine chocolate morsels, half-and-half, and butter in a 4-cup glass measure.
Micro wave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to combine well.
Place sugar in a mixing bowl.
Slowly stir in the chocolate mixture.
Add vanilla and salt.
Place the bowl containing... - 35.1658
1. In a saucepan, place all the ingredeints, keep stirring until the sugar has dissolved
2. Boil rapidly and continually, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has reached 238°F, you can check the temperature with the sugar thermometer
3. Take the... - 33.6347
Full Cream Fudge
1. In a thick-based saucepan, tip in all the ingredients and heat gently over mild heat till completed dissolved and melted. Boil steadily until mixture reaches 238°F, 114°C (soft ball). Use a candy thermometer to check the temperature of the... - 33.4984
Walnut Fudge Sauce
In a small pan, heat sugar, milk, butter and golden syrup till the time sugar dilutes completely and a smooth mixture is formed.
Stir in the walnuts.
Use the stuffing as desired or store in a firm container after it settles at... - 33.4618
Easy Vanilla Fudge
In a heavy 2 quart saucepan, mix sugar, milk, corn syrup, margarine, and vanilla.
Cook to 238°, stirring frequently.
Cool to 170°; add pecans, and beat until thick.
Pour into pan.
Add 1/4 cup cocoa when cooking sugar mixture with to make an easy... - 32.734
Old Time Fudge
Line a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, milk, chocolate, and corn syrup. Cook over medium-high heat to boiling,... - 32.5459
Creamy Caramel Fudge
Caramelize 1 cup of sugar by heating in a heavy nonferrous pan over low heat, stirring constantly with long handled spoon for 8 to 10 minutes, or until sugar has melted and is straw colored.
When it is light brown, add milk; simmer until sugar... - 32.3144
Burnt Sugar Fudge
Place 3/4 cup sugar in saucepan, place on heat, and caramelize to a dark syrup.
Cool a little, stir in hot water slowly, then stir in cream, corn syrup, salt & remainder of sugar.
Cook to soft ball stage.
Set off, add nutmeats, butter, & vanilla.
Cool a... - 32.0325
Maple Sugar Fudge
Yummy fudge can be just the way to end a beautiful meal. Fudge is an easy to make dessert, unlike what it is made out to be. Try this maple sugar fudge recipe and discover a new twist to the classic, traditional fudge. Enjoy - 31.8823
Fudge Icing For May Cakes
Place cream and sugar and salt in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Using a candy thermometer, boil without stirring to soft-ball stage (238 degrees).
Remove from the heat.
Cool to lukewarm, without stirring.
Add the... - 30.8295
• Line an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, milk, light cream, and corn syrup. Cook over medium-high heat to... - 29.8584
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine all the ingredients and place the pan over a low flame.
2. Stirring constantly, simmer the sauce until all the sugar has melted and blended with the butter and syrup to form a thick toffee like sauce.... - 28.7136
Homemade Fudge Sauce
1. Mix together the sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan until no lumps remain. Add the cream, milk and liqueur, stirring until smooth.
2. Bring the mixture to boiling; boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove the... - 27.7201
Microwave butter, milk, and cocoa in a 2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in sugar, salt, and vanilla.
Spread while warm. - 27.66
Cocoa Fudge Frosting
Mix granulated sugar and cocoa in 1-quart saucepan.
Stir in milk, margarine, corn syrup and salt; heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
Boil 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; cool.
Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla. - 25.7561
Beat powdered sugar, salt and milk together, stir in butter, chocolate and vanilla.
Beat until blended and of spreading consistency. - 23.8556
Let all (except vanilla) come to a rolling boil and boil 2 minutes.
Remove from stove, and when cool, beat and add the vanilla. - 22.6453
Cheryls Home Cooking/chumleys Fudge
This is my grandmothers recipe that she taught me how to make. Home cooking with Cheryl, making home made fudge for the holidays. Its fast and easy! This fudge brings back so many memories of when I use to bake and cook with my lovely grandmother. - 0
Fudge Sugar Recipes By Category