- » Fudge Pound Cake
Fudge Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fudge pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fudge pound cake recipes.
Fudge Marble Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pans.
Set aside cocoa packet from Mix.
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and Crisco® Puritan® Oil in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Measure 1 cup... - 36.1656
Combine butter or margarine, cocoa, and cream or evaporated milk in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar until smooth. - 21.9419
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans. Line the pans with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter, sugar and eggs. Beat it till it becomes light and fluffy. Stir in the melted... - 48.8909
Hot Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F for a 9 X 13" glass pan and 350°F for a tin pan of the same dimensions.
2) In a bowl, mix together margarine and sugar and cream well. Add in eggs, beating them one at a time.
3) Sift together flour, baking... - 39.3059
Fabulous Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and line them with greased wax paper.
CHOCOLATE CREAM FROSTING
3) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering,... - 47.0171
Cocoa Peanut Butter Fudge
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and salt in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the milk.
Place over medium-high heat; cook, stirring slowly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn heat to medium, stirring occasionally (slowly), to 236° to 238°, or until a small... - 37.7876
Rocky Road Fudge Brownies
Prepare the brownie mix using the package directions.
Stir in the walnuts.
Spread the batter in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle the marshmallows evenly over the hot brownies.
Combine the butter, milk and chocolate... - 40.4568
Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, mix together chocolate, milk and sugar; bring the mixture to a boil with constant stirring.
2. In a bowl, take peanut butter and gradually stir in warm chocolate mixture.
3. Serve warm Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Sauce over... - 29.8767
Rocky Road Fudge Sauce
Stir together chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and milk in large saucepan over low heat until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows and nuts; serve over ice cream, pound cake or angel food cake. - 22.0405
Fudge Sauce And Frosting
Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan. Remove from heat. Add powdered sugar alternately with milk, blending well after each addition. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Then cook and stir about 5 minutes, or until mixture thickens and is... - 17.2208
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 111.895
Microwave butter to melt at HIGH 30 to 45 seconds in a 2-quart casserole.
Add brown sugar and milk.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Gradually stir in sugar and nuts.
Press mixture into a buttered 8-inch cake pan.
Cut into... - 34.9392
Simple Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Fudge
Cut or break chocolate into small pieces, put into saucepan with sugar, milk, corn syrup, salt, and butter; stir until well mixed and place over direct heat.
Cook with occasional stirring to the soft ball stage (234° F.), being sure to remove the pan from... - 40.0983
Espresso Fudge Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line twenty-four 1 1/2-inch miniature muffin cups with paper liners.
To Make Batter: Place butter and chocolate in a medium microwavesafe bowl and microwave at 60% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
Or melt butter and chocolate... - 44.5712
Mocha Almond Fudge Torte
1. Toast almonds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (3 to 5 minutes); stir often. Transfer almonds to a bowl; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a large bowl, combine the 8-ounce (230-g) package cream cheese, 1/4 cup (30 g) of the... - 32.6598
Classic Fudge Frosting
Melt chocolate with butter over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Combine sugar, salt, milk and vanilla.
Add chocolate, blending well.
If necessary, let stand until of spreading consistency, stirring occasionally.
Spread... - 33.6717
Martha Washington Fudge
Cook one large can of evaporated milk and 4-1/2 cups of granulated sugar in heavy bottom pan.
Bring to rolling boil, boiling 6 minutes stirring constantly.
Pour over mixture in bowl.
Stir until thoroughly mixed (don't beat).
Pour into greased (large cake) pan... - 34.8825
See this outstanding video that demonstrates how to make the perfect chocolate cake. The chef show us how to make the fabulous sugar flowers that adorn her creations. The video is wonderfully presented and offers an excellent treat for your holidays! - 107.864
Moist Vanilla Bundt Cake
For a delicious finale to any great meal, try baking this vanilla bundt cake. Betty makes a rich-tasting vanilla bundt cake that you can indulge in guiltlessly. No, it isn’t exactly devoid of calories, but is so fudgy, creamy and good that you won’ think... - 91.4826
Gateau De Poires Helene
This Gateau De Poires Helene tastes incredible ! Try out this fabulous angel food cake and vanilla pudding dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Gateau De Poires Helene are most awaited ! - 41.7085
Polka Dot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and lard and beat the contents together till the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the eggs, a little at a time, and beat well.
3) Fold in the flour, add the... - 43.828
Banana Split Cake Dessert
Crush vanilla wafers (about 4 cups crumbs). Melt 1/2 cup butter and pour over wafers; mix well. Press into pan and refrigerate 30 minutes. Combine powdered sugar, 1 cup butter, eggs, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until well blended and smooth, at... - 24.134
The Best American Chocolate Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease three 9-inch round layer-cake pans. Line the bottoms with wax paper rounds. Grease the paper. Flour the pans.
2. Whisk together the boiling water and the cocoa in a small bowl until smooth. Cool the mixture to... - 45.876
Quick Sacher Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 ½-inch round layer-cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, eggs and water, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
4) Transfer... - 39.0133
Based on a fudgy brownie mix, these quick-to-fix brownies combine the best of sweet flavors and chewy textures. Mmm! - 40.3651
Quick Pears Helene
1. Open and drain pears, reserving syrup for another day.
2. Scoop orange sherbet into each of 4 dessert dishes. Place 2 pear halves in each dish. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the fudge topping over pears and sherbet; sprinkle with coconut. Place in the freezer... - 24.8764
Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave on Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring with wire whisk twice during cooking cycle.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour into serving bowl.
Using fondue... - 29.5389
1) Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a 1-quart glass measure.
2) Melt the chocolate in microwave at Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir with wire whisk twice and also stir in Kahlua.
4) Pour into a pretty serving bowl.
5) With a fondue... - 34.011
Fudge Pound Cake Recipes By Category