- » Fudge Mix
Fudge Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fudge mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fudge mix recipes.
Raspberry Fudge Balls
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth.
Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Shape into 1 -in... - 32.3351
Chocolate Philly Fudge
1. In a bowl, add confectioner-'s sugar gradually to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
2. Add melted chocolate, vanilla, salt, nuts and mix well.
3. In a 8-inch square pan, pour the mixture, chill overnight.
4. Cut into... - 37.7901
You Know You Want My Fudge
1. In a bowl add in the avocado and mash with spoon.
2. Add in unsweetened cocoa powder, raw honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla whey protein powder and cinnamon. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Serve Avocado Fudge for dessert. - 0
Quick Nut Fudge
1. Over a double boiler, mix confectioner-'s sugar, cocoa, salt, butter, milk, vanilla, stirring constantly until smooth.
2. Add nuts and mix well.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan, pour the mixture, cool at room temperature.
4. Cut into... - 39.6613
Plain Chocolate Fudge
1. In a saucepan, put chocolate and milk, cook and stir until smooth and well blended, add sugar and salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add butter and beat well and add vanilla and... - 34.7134
In large saucepan heat honey and peanut butter, stirring constantly just till smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in carob powder.
Stir in sunflower seed, sesame seed, coconut, walnuts, and raisins.
Press into a buttered 8x8x2-inch pan.
Chill, covered,... - 37.0643
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Combine sugar, milk, chocolate, syrup and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until softball stage is reached.
Remove from heat and add margarine and vanilla.
Let sit without disturbing to allow it to cool down (1/2-3/4 hour).
Add nuts and beat... - 39.5204
Full Cream Fudge
1. In a thick-based saucepan, tip in all the ingredients and heat gently over mild heat till completed dissolved and melted. Boil steadily until mixture reaches 238°F, 114°C (soft ball). Use a candy thermometer to check the temperature of the... - 32.2446
Pecan Fudge Frosting
Try this delicious and gorgeous looking chocolate fudge frosting for cakes. Throw in your favorite nuts for the extra crunchy feel! - 22.7851
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 40.6981
Raspberry Fudge Balls
Combine cream cheese and chocolate, mixing until well blended.
Stir in crumbs and preserves.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in almonds, cocoa or sugar. - 29.4231
Chocolate Nut Fudge Log
This Chocolate nut fudge recipe turned out to be a huge success. How much ever be the quantity of chocolate nut fudge log I make, it never lasts ling in our house. Make it for someone you love! - 38.9763
Diamond White Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, butter, sour cream, white corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat and allow to stand without stirring.
2. Add flavoring and beat well until it starts... - 39.187
Double Decker Fudge
1. In a bowl, add peanut butter chips.
2. In another bowl, add chocolate chips.
3. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream cook and stir until smooth and well blended, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and... - 42.6254
Marshmallow Cream Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix milk, butter, sugar, marshmallow cream, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat. Add chocolate morsels, vanilla and blend until melted and add nuts and fold. Keep... - 39.3333
Walnut Fudge Sauce
In a small pan, heat sugar, milk, butter and golden syrup till the time sugar dilutes completely and a smooth mixture is formed.
Stir in the walnuts.
Use the stuffing as desired or store in a firm container after it settles at... - 35.2067
Never Fail Chocolate Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar, marshmallow fluff, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, vanilla and mix well. Fold in the walnuts.
3. In a 9x5-inch... - 40.4435
Easy Chocolate Fudge
1. Into a heated pan, add condensed milk, sugar and unsalted butter. Stir continuously on low heat until the sugar dissolves.
2. Stir continuously for about 5 - 7 minutes until consistency reaches a soft-ball stage (when a drop of the mixture is put... - 0
1. In a saucepan, mix margarine, milk, sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, marshmallow cream, vanilla and mix well. Fold in the nuts.
3. In a 9x5-inch... - 39.1767
The Judge's Praline Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add chocolate, marshmallow, liqueur and mix well. Fold in the pecan.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan,... - 39.0352
1) Lightly butter a 9X9X2- inch baking pan.
2) In the top bowl of double boiler, melt the butterscotch-flavor pieces over simmering water.
3) When the butterscotch pieces melts completely take the boiler away from heat.
4) Stream in 1/3... - 38.5703
Never Fail Fudge
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine butter, sugar and milk. Mix well.
2. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Off flame, add remaining ingredients ( except walnuts) and mix well.
4. Add nuts and mix well.
5. Grease pan with butter and pour... - 41.2274
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, margarine, milk, marshmallow cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add vanilla and beat well and fold in the nuts and the chocolate chips.
3.... - 39.039
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Mix frosting mix (dry), corn syrup, butter and milk in saucepan.
Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture boils.
Boil 1 minute. - 22.379
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
This Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce. So if you want to... - 31.8026
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, margarine, milk, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add and stir in peanut butter until melted, add marshmallow cream, vanilla and beat well and fold in... - 40.4618
Hot Fudge Sauce
In small glass bowl, combine chocolate and syrup.
Heat at medium-LOW 4 to 4 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Gradually add half 'n half, stir until smooth.
Stir in butter and vanilla. - 34.0351
Five Minute Fudge
1. In a saucepan, mix butter, milk, sugar, salt and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add marshmallows, chocolate, vanilla, nuts and mix well.
3. In a 9x5-inch baking pan, pour... - 40.2996
No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge
1. In a bowl, add milk to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
2. Add sugar, chocolate, vanilla and beat well. Fold in the almonds.
3. In a 9x5x3-inch square pan, pour the mixture, chill until firm.
4. Cut into squares.
5.... - 36.8316
Quick Chocolate Fudge Hash
Prepare brownie mix as directed on package for making fudge.
Mix in hash and pot.
Cook as directed on package. - 21.8907
Triple Chocolate Fudge Bars
Combine the dry cake mix, vegetable oil, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Beat until crumbly.
Stir in the chopped nuts.
Press all except 1 1/2 cups of the cake mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Melt... - 37.1911
Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Peanut Butter Fudge; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 32.9528
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat... - 46.029
Combine evaporated milk, butter, sugar and marsh-mallows in 2-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until marshmallows puff and mixture begins to boil.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on '6 or until mixture boils and sugar dissolves... - 35.3777
Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Cut butter into small pieces and place in medium, microwave safe bowl.
Add sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for one minute.
Remove and stir until butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
Add vanilla, and (optional items) and... - 29.5735
Chocolate Philly Fudge
Gradually add sugar to cream cheese, mixing well after each addition.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Spread into greased 8-inch square pan.
Chill several hours; cut into squares. - 27.0086
These fudge biscuits are perfect to sink in your sweet tooth! Throw in your favorite nuts to make it more scrumptious. - 40.6348
Fast Fixin Chocolate Fudge
Fast Fixin Chocolate Fudge! They are yummy and can be made in a jiffy! What more can you ask for. Try this yummy Fast Fixin Chocolate Fudge for yourself! - 36.5011
White Fudge is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 31.0885
Mix cake mix, eggs and oil.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Mixture will be stiff.
Shape dough into small balls.
Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 26.4972
Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge
Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge is easy to make recipe. Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge gets its taste from chocolate chips mixed with milk and topped with nuts. - 26.5746
Mix sugar and cocoa together in (10 x 8-inch) utility dish.
Drop butter onto sugar mixture in 4 or 5 pieces.
Pour in milk.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until bubbly.
Thoroughly stir in nuts and vanilla so nuts are evenly... - 32.4919
Honey Nut White Fudge
Honey Nut White Fudge has a lovely taste. Honey Nut White Fudge gets its taste from butter mixed with evaporated milk, and flavored with Vanilla. - 35.7192
Napoleon Fudge Topping
Put the cocoa powder in a small saucepan.
Add the canola oil and skim milk.
Heat gently over a low flame, stirring constantly, until the mixture is blended and heated.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the aspartame and extracts and mix well.
Spoon while still warm... - 25.968
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Place a saucepan over medium heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Add milk, and brown sugar. Give it a good stir. Boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, and drop vanilla and peanut butter in it. Mix well.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add icing sugar,... - 104.792
Traditional Christmas Fudge
Traditional Christmas Fudge has a lovely taste. Traditional Christmas Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk mixed with butter and topped with walnuts. - 37.4559
Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge
Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge has a fine taste. Coffee Liqueur Pecan Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk mixed with coffee liqueur and topped with pecans. - 31.1656
Frosted Fudge Brownies
Frosted Fudge Brownies is easy to make and loved by many across the world. Frosted Fudge Brownies gets its taste from chocolate mixed with eggs and flour flavored with vanilla extracts. - 40.5321
Blond Pecan Fudge
Blond Pecan Fudge has a fine taste. Blond Pecan Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk mixed with eggs and flavored with vanilla, topped with pecans and nuts. Blond Pecan Fudge is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 38.981
Cheryls Home Cooking/chumleys Fudge
This is my grandmothers recipe that she taught me how to make. Home cooking with Cheryl, making home made fudge for the holidays. Its fast and easy! This fudge brings back so many memories of when I use to bake and cook with my lovely grandmother. - 0
Triple Fudge Cake
Cook chocolate pudding in 2 cups milk.
Blend cake mix into hot pudding, beating by hand or with mixer for 2 minutes.
Pour into greased and floured 9x13-inch cake pan.
Sprinkle batter with chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
If desired, top... - 27.7703
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
Combine sugar, milk, half-and-half, corn syrup, coffee granules, and salt in a large heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to the soft ball stage (234Â°).
Remove from heat, add butter and... - 37.1825
Chocolate And Orange Fudge Squares
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line and butter a tray-bake tin measuring about 23 x 23cm.
3) Melt the butter in a pan and add in the chocolate, sugar. Heat over gentle flame for about 5 minutes. Stirring constantly till the... - 46.5632
Peanut Butter And Fudge Crunch Bars
Combine peanut butter morsels, corn syrup, and 2 tablespoons butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Cook over hot water until morsels melt; stir well.
Add cereal, and stir well.
Press half the mixture into a buttered 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking... - 38.0538
Cooley's Special (hot Fudge Sundae Cake)
Bake cake as directed in an 8-inch pan.
Cut in squares squares when cool.
Top with scoop of ice cream.
Spoon lukewarm fudge sauce over all; sprinkle with pecans and serve - 24.3374
Fudge Nut Clusters
Combine butter and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in dry frosting mix.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or until smooth and glossy.
Remove from heat; stir in peanuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto waxed paper.
If mixture becomes too... - 29.3988
Real Texas Fudge
Ramona Werst shares her Real Texas Fudge recipe. You can visit the site for the recipe and instructions on how she makes her Fudge. - 77.429
Nutty Opera Fudge
Butter loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
In top of double boiler, melt butter in milk.
Stir in frosting mix (dry) until smooth.
Heat over rapidly boiling water 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in nuts.
Spread mixture evenly in buttered pan.
Cool until firm.
Cut... - 29.5458
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake
Cream sugar and butter until fluffy.
Continue beating, adding one egg at a time until creamy.
Add flour, nuts and 1 package Betty Crocker dry frosting mix.
Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour in a well greased and floured bundt cake pan.
Let cool and turn upside down... - 29.9596
Black Walnut Fudge
Mix buttermilk and baking powder together; set aside.
Mix sugar and syrup together in large sauce- pan.
Add buttermilk mixture to sugar mixture.
Cook for about 25 minutes or until mixture forms hard ball in cold water.
Remove from heat; let stand sev- eral... - 36.416
Melt butter and cheese on low heat; mix well.
Remove from heat and quickly stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread evenly in 9 x 13-inch prepared cake pan and chill until set.
Cut into bite size pieces. - 27.1604
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Using a double boiler pan, add all the ingredients together and simmer 5 to 8 minutes.
Mix and stir with a wire whip.
Keep the remaining sauce in the refrigerator. - 22.6662
Chocolate Philly Fudge
Gradually add sugar to softened cream cheese, mixing until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
Chill several hours or overnight. - 27.2672
1. Take a 3 quart, heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add sugar and water and place on low heat to dissolve sugar.
3. Bring the syrup to boil.
4. Mix in condensed milk and gently boil, stirring intermittently, the mixture till candy thermometer reads 240°F.
5... - 39.4367
These yummy Fudge Bars just cannot be overlooked. My whole family is addicted to the wonderfully delicious Fudge Bars. Try them ! - 36.0027
Easy Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Chocolate Fudge Sauce has a Appetizing taste.The sweet butter and sugar gives the Chocolate Fudge Sauce Dissimilar taste. - 32.3101
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
This recipe is not only delicious but super easy, requiring no thermometers and completely cooked in the microwave. - 43.5564
Couple of Tips for you with this recipe.
use a long serrated knife, cut along the lines scored in the fudge
to get a smooth even cut place one hand of the knife handle and the other on the top of the blade then press down evenly until cut through.
make sure... - 39.4915
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475° Fahrenheit before baking.
2. Following directions on the package, bake pastry and let cool completely.
3. In a saucepan, prepare fudge sauce by heating together butter, chocolate, 1 cup sugar and milk; over very... - 49.9648
Fudge Ribbon Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Combine evaporated milk and chocolate.
Cook and stir over low heat till chocolate is melted.
Stir in... - 44.1898
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Prepare and roll out pastry.
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
4. Flute edge; prick pastry.
5. Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
1. Combine evaporated milk and chocolate. Cook and stir... - 47.2255
Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil.
Melt butter in prepared pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar, coconut, and nuts over butter, Drizzle evaporated milk over all.
In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and egg till smooth.
(Measure 2 cups dry frosting mix by... - 42.3404
Walnut Fudge Bars
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Grease 13" x9" pan.
Combine brownie mix, butter, water and eggs. Beat 50 strokes with spoon. Add oats and walnuts. Mix well.
In medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk. Microwave on HIGH... - 31.7632
Fudge Cake With Melba Topping
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch pan.
For cake: Combine cake mix, egg substitute, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Pour into pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until... - 42.7182
Cappuccino Bon Bons
Cappuccino Bon Bons has a fine taste. Cappuccino Bon Bons gets its taste from fudge brownie mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Cappuccino Bon Bons is inspired by many bakeries across the globe. - 41.8969
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Be ready to sink your teeth into something sweet and yummy! Taste this Chocolate Fudge Cake, enjoy the luscious chocolate with the delicious fudge cake mix. - 47.6199
Lickety Thick Fudge Sauce
In 4-cup measure, measure milk; stir in frosting mix until moistened.
Add butter and cook uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring occasionally and watching carefully last minute to avoid boiling over. - 22.3829
Creamy White Fudge
Creamy White Fudge is easy to make recipe. Creamy White Fudge get its taste from milk mixed with nuts and flavored with vanilla. - 27.1615
Fudge Marble Whirls
In large bowl, blend cake mix (reserve marble pouch) and margarine at medium speed until well mixed.
Divide dough in half (dough will be stiff).
Blend peanut butter into half of dough.
In small bowl, beat vanilla, cream cheese and contents of marble pouch... - 35.2806
Peanut Butter Fudge
Cook first two ingredients to soft ball stage.
Mix the vanilla, peanut butter, and marshmallow creme in a separate mixing bowl.
Add peanut butter mixture to hot candy mixture.
Immediately pour into greased 9x13 inch pan.
Allow to cool before... - 25.3043
Brownie Fudge Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Measure brownie mix (dry), half the water and the eggs into small mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 1 minute medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
Add... - 37.5327
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge has a great taste. Cherries N Chocolate Fudge gets its taste from cherries mixed with chocolate - 30.399
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat butter until light and creamy.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in sugar, 1/4 cup at a time.
Stir in flour and frosting mix.
Pour into a greased 10-inch tube pan and bake 60 minutes.
Cool 10... - 30.3813
Fudge Rum Balls
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions.
Crumble cake into large bowl.
Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size.
Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners sugar... - 32.0735
Halloween Pumpkin Fudge
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Halloween pumpkin fudge. - 103.806
Combine milk, cream, pudding mix, and sugar.
Proceed as directed on pudding package.
Fold in nuts and pour into ice tray.
Freeze until firm around edges, about 2 hours.
Transfer mixture to bowl and beat until smooth but not melted.
Freeze 2 to 4 hours. - 29.7163
Fudge Frosting With Light Corn Syrup
If you want to go for a very delightful dessert, this Fudge Frosting should be the choice you would want to make! Yes, nothing other than this Fudge Frosting can make your fudge dessert taste so marvellous. Give it at try and you'll soon agree to what i just... - 37.3134
Dark Chocolate Fudge
1. Smoothly line an 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, mix half-and-half, sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Stir occasionally over high heat until simmering, about 3 minutes. With a brush dipped in water, frequently... - 38.2799
Hot Fudge Sundae Sauce
My sister likes this hot fudge sundae sauce recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this side dish .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this condiment... - 34.807
Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
Combine milk, corn syrup, sugar and butter in a 2 1/2 or 3-cup microwaveable casserole.
Micro on HIGH for 12 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil, stirring twice.
Boil to soft-ball stage (235Â°) on candy thermometer, stirring every 3... - 41.2513
I love Chocolate Fudge, as I love chocolate in general. Turn those chocolate squares into delicious fudge with assorted nuts and vanilla. Wanna make your own bakery? Follow this easy recipe and prepare finger licking Chocolate Fudge. - 33.1421
Tunnel Of Fudge Cake
1. Grease well a 12-cup fluted tube pan, or 10-inch angel cake tube pant
2. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed until creamy; beat in eggs, one at a time, until well blended; gradually beat in sugar until fluffy.
3. Stir in... - 33.3626
Betty's Rocky Road Fudge Bars
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Rocky Road Fudge Bars. This recipe is a favorite of my family, and it is also great for parties and pot luck dinners. - 0
Frosted Brownie Fudge Muffins
Frosted brownie fudge muffins combine the delight of brownies and chocolate in a delicious muffin recipe. Topped with sticky chocolate sauce, these muffins are smply heavenly and absolutely great to indulge in. baked with care and lots of love, this muffin... - 34.7501
Easy Fudge Brownies
Brownies: In a large mixing bowl, stir all of the ingredients together until just moistened.
Spray a 9 1/2 x 13-inch glass casserole dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Bake at 350° F. for 25-30 minutes.
Let cool about 10 minutes and spread Braum's Fudge... - 27.8548
Fudge Surprise Cake
Combine caramels, condensed milk, and 1 tablespoon butter in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Stir after 2 minutes.
Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and remaining 1 tablespoon of butter.
Beat with mixer according to cake package... - 42.4591
Fudge Mix Recipes By Category