- » Fudge Layer Cake
Fudge Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fudge layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fudge layer cake recipes.
One 8 Inch Fudge Cake Layer
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 8X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and lightly dust it with flour.
3) In a double broiler, melt the chocolate over hot water. Allow the chocolate to cool down.
4) Into a large bowl, sift together sugar,... - 48.658
Three-layer Fudge Cake
Beat 1 egg and combine with the chocolate, 1 cup of the sugar, and 3/4 cup of the milk in a saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture thickens.
Cool to room temperature.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Gradually add... - 42.4223
You May Also Like!
Layered Fudge Bars
Layered fudge bars are a fantastic way to serve kids and eat them as snack. You can store them in refrigerator and serve them as desired. Layered fudge bars are delicious and healthy too. They are just like the nutrition bars. - 51.1346
Fabulous Fudge Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 9-inch layer cake pans; line pans with wax paper grease paper.
2. Melt chocolate in small saucepan over very low heat.
3. Sift cake flour, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.
4. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl of electric... - 41.1607
Grease bottoms and sides of two 9-inch layer pans.
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; blend in vanilla.
Stir hot water into cocoa to form a smooth paste; gradually add to creamed... - 42.9046
Melt chocolate and butter together over hot water.
Gradually add sugar to eggs, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Blend in chocolate mixture.
Stir in flour.
Then add vanilla and nuts.
Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake in slow oven... - 39.0898
Pecan Fudge Frosting
Try this delicious and gorgeous looking chocolate fudge frosting for cakes. Throw in your favorite nuts for the extra crunchy feel! - 22.7851
Easy Golden Layer Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches, or 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches.
Measure all ingredients into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes high speed, scraping bowl... - 40.0051
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Be ready to sink your teeth into something sweet and yummy! Taste this Chocolate Fudge Cake, enjoy the luscious chocolate with the delicious fudge cake mix. - 47.6199
Brown Sugar Fudge Cake
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add chocolate, beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk,... - 43.2477
Gooey Chocolate Fudge Cake
Place chocolate in 1-cup measure.
Microwave on HIGH, or until melted.
Set aside to cool.
Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large mixing bowl, beat until light and fluffy.
Blend in chocolate.
Mix in flour, soda and salt alternately with ice... - 40.8753
Dark Chocolate And Raspberry Layer Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line a 15/4 x 10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Coat parchment paper with cooking spray; dust with cocoa.
3. Combine cake mix, water, baby food, and eggs in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed 2 minutes.... - 38.4874
Fudge Layer Cake Recipes By Category