- » Fudge Fondue
Fudge Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fudge fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fudge fondue recipes.
Chocolate Fondue Or Fudge Sauce
1. In a 1-quart mini electric slow cooker, combine the chocolates and cream.
2. Cover, plug in, and cook 1 1/4 hours, stirring twice, until the mixture is melted, smooth, and hot. Stir in the vanilla. - 20.81
You May Also Like!
1) Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a 1-quart glass measure.
2) Melt the chocolate in microwave at Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir with wire whisk twice and also stir in Kahlua.
4) Pour into a pretty serving bowl.
5) With a fondue... - 34.5589
Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave on Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring with wire whisk twice during cooking cycle.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour into serving bowl.
Using fondue... - 27.4502
Marshmallow Fudge Sauce
How about trying this Hot Fudge Sauce made great with miniature marshmallows and vanilla flavor. And when served in the fondue pot, this Hot Fudge Sauce is sure to spice up your favorite fudges! Give it a try, coz it is just so very tasty! - 28.2454
Mocha Fudge Sauce
Try out this ver different and versatile Mocha Fudge Sauce with the string flavor and taste of instant coffee powder. Ths fudge sauce will pretty much accompany any of your favorite desserts! - 15.5405
Hot Fudge Sauce
Break chocolate into small pieces.
Combine chocolate, half-and-half, butter and salt in saucepan.
Place over very low heat until chocolate is melted.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in vanilla. - 25.8707
Fill metal fondue pot 1/2 full with cooking oil.
Heat to 350Â°F.
Transfer to fondue stand and maintain heat over direct high heat.
Prepare puffs while oil is heating.
Open 1 pack age (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls.
Unroll; separate into... - 28.1482
If you are looking for a great ice cream, probably a fruit flavored one, this Pears Helene is just something you need to try! A refreshing mix of pears, in vanilla or mint ice cream served with hot fudge sauce and given a final touch with the Whipped cream... - 29.5808