- » Fudge Candy
Fudge Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fudge candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fudge candy recipes.
Bacon Fudge Bars
Have you ever tried Bacon Fudge Bars? It might sound weird unless you watch this video and find out yourself. This is one of the most rustic fudge bars you would have ever come across. The crispness and saltiness of bacon taste amazing with the chocolate. Try... - 105.108
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 47.5003
1. Generously grease a rectangular (8-cup), microwave baking dish.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish combine first 3 ingredients.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 12 to 13 minutes, stirring... - 45.963
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. In a large saucepan, measure the sugar and water and stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves.
2. Add syrup and evapourated milk, bring it to a boil and cook until a small amount of the syrup, spooned into a saucer of cold water forms a soft... - 45.1524
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.8258
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 44.6214
Couple of Tips for you with this recipe.
use a long serrated knife, cut along the lines scored in the fudge
to get a smooth even cut place one hand of the knife handle and the other on the top of the blade then press down evenly until cut through.
make sure... - 44.489
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) Take a small Dutch oven and mix corn syrup, sugar and half-and-half in it.
2) Cook over low heat while stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Keep on cooking without stirring the mixture until it reaches the soft ball stage... - 44.4339
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 43.6806
Fudge Peppermint Candy Brownies
Line a 9" square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan; grease foil.
Stir together first 3 ingredients; press into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle chopped peppermint patties over warm crust.
While crust is baking,... - 43.4824
Chocolate Fudge Hash Candy
Cook chocolate and milk over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and blended.
Add corn syrup, sugar, salt, hashish and pot.
Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves and mixture boils.
Lower heat and keep simmering, without stirring, until a small soft... - 43.1837
Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge
1. Coat wax paper or baking pan with butter.
2. In 3-quart saucepan melt chocolate on lowest heat or over hot water.
3. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, corn syrup and milk and cook increasing heat to medium stirring until sugar dissolves.
4.... - 42.7443
Prize Maple Cream Fudge
Mix the sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan.
Add the butter and light cream.
Stir to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to the boil.
Continue cooking without stirring until the mixture reaches the softball stage, 238 degrees.
Remove from the heat, and without... - 42.5416
Best Chocolate Fudge
Heat sugar, milk, chocolate, salt, and corn syrup, uncovered, in a large, heavy saucepan with a candy thermometer over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking, uncovered, without stirring but occasionally moving a wooden... - 41.0001
Combine butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Cook until chocolate and butter melt.
Combine sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add chocolate mixture, beat well.
Stir in flour and... - 40.929
1. Butter a platter.
2. In a saucepan, boil a mixture of sugar, milk and cocoa.
3. Keep stirring the mixture while you boil it.
4. Boil it until it makes soft ball when tested in cold water.
5. Then take off from the fire and add butter... - 40.7956
Chocolate Sour Cream Fudge
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, tip in the sugar, sour cream, broken chocolate, salt and syrup and mix well.
2. Cook this mixture over low heat till the sugar is completely dissolved. Heat the mixture till it is boiling. Cover and cook for 3 minutes till... - 40.767
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Well grease a square 8-inch tin with butter or oil.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, sugar, milk, peanut butter, and corn syrup.
3. Place pan on a medium flame.
4. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
5. Bring liquid to a boil.
6.... - 40.193
Stir together in a large heavy pot over moderate heat; the butter, canned milk and sugar.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 5 minutes and turn off heat.
Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
Add the chocolate, 1 kind at a time, stirring as it melts.
Add vanilla... - 40.1607
Cream Cheese Fudge
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate. As it melts add cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth.
2) Mix together chocolate and vanilla and beat well.
3) Add chopped pecans.
4) Take a lightly greased 8-inch square pan and put the mixture into... - 39.9247
Confectioners Sugar Fudge
1. Grease a pan.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar, milk and butter.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Boil for approximately 4 minutes.
5. Then, add chocolate bits and marshmallow creme.
6. Beat the mixture until... - 39.9044
This is a kid friendly Eggnog Fudge recipe. My wife likes this Eggnog Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this fudge is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dessert... - 39.8916
Two Tone Fudge
In buttered, large, heavy skillet combine sugar, milk, and salt; bring to boiling. (Electric skillet 275°.)
Cook and stir over medium heat to thread stage (candy thermometer 230°) or till syrup dropped from spoon spins a 2-inch thread.
Remove from... - 39.6371
Combine milk and cocoa in saucepan; cook and beat over low heat until cocoa is dissolved.
Add butter, sugar replacement, salt and vanilla.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; add cereal crumbs and work in with wooden... - 39.5685
Chocolate Orange Fudge
This is a smooth fudge that hints of maple and the sharpness of orange.
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Over a gentle heat, stir constantly until all the sugar has dissolved and the butter and chocolate have melted.
Bring the mixture to the... - 39.253
Mint Layer Fudge
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, milk, chocolate, and corn syrup. Cook over medium-high heat to... - 39.1446
Brown Sugar Fudge
1. In a large (3-quart) microwaveable casserole, combine brown sugar, cream and syrup.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 17 minutes, stirring twice during cooking, until it is bubbly and reaches soft ball stage. To check, spoon a few drops... - 38.9912
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 38.7395
1. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and allow sugar to dissolve over low flame; bring it up to a boil later
2. Add condensed milk and butter, allwo the butter to melt and then bring the whole mixture to a boil
3. Simmer gently until a drop of the... - 38.4156
Place sugar, syrup, milk, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan (mixture tends to boil up, so pan should be at least 4 times combined volume of ingredients); insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly... - 38.3668
Raisin Peanut Fudge
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix milk, syrup and sugar.
2. Cook the mixture till you find that it turns into a soft ball when tested in cold water. Heat it at 235°.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat.
4. Mix in peanut butter, vanilla and raisins.
4. Keep the... - 38.194
Mix sugar and milk in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Boil over moderate heat without stirring until thermometer registers 230° F.; mixture will foam up, so adjust heat as needed to prevent its boiling over.
Off heat, stir in chocolate,... - 36.674
Peanut Butter Fudge Candy
In mixing bowl, melt butter (45 sec).
Add sugar, cocoa, salt and milk; blend well.
Cook uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased 12 x 7 or 13 x 9-inch pan.
Cool several hours at room temperature or in... - 36.5188
Velveeta Cheese Fudge
Place the velveeta cheese and margarine in a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes or until cheese and margarine are melted.
Stir in the vanilla.
Combine the confectioners' sugar and baking cocoa in a large bowl.
Stir in the cheese... - 36.4325
In quart measuring cup, stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and vanilla together until partially blended.
(Mixture is too stiff to thoroughly blend in all of the dry ingredients.) Put butter on top of ingredients in centre of dish.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 2... - 35.9275
Beat cream cheese until smooth, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until creamy.
Melt chocolate bits in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, add to cheese mixture along with vanilla and salt, and beat until smooth.
Stir in pecans,... - 34.8717
Electric Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge
My wife likes this Electric Skillet Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Peanut Butter Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy... - 34.2474
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge
This is a kid friendly Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge Recipe.My wife likes this Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very mention of... - 33.7025
Carob Fudge Balls
Combine milk, carob, and butter.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick.
Add honey, stirring until dissolved.
Cook without stirring until a small amount of the mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water or reaches 234°... - 33.4222
Fantasy fudge is a nice treat during the holiday months to satisfy any sweet tooth. This recipe is not only delicious but super easy, requiring no thermometers and completely cooked in the microwave. - 33.2587
Fudge Candy Recipes By Category