- » Fudge
Fudge is a sweet confectionery that is very popular in the west. This soft candy like sweet is usually made with milk, sugar, and butter, at times flavored with cocoa. Nuts such as almonds, cashew, walnuts, ... More »
Quick Chocolate Fudge
A quick microwave fudge with only 2 ingredients! The fudge turns out rich, creamy and smooth! This recipe has countless combinations... be creative and play with variations. For example, white chips and cherry frosting or peanut butter chips and chocolate... - 121.126
How To Make Oreo Fudge
If you are one of those who love eating Oreo cookies, then you would surely like this amazing Oreo fudge recipe with a little twist. The chef here shows step by step instructions to make oreo fudge with just 4 basic ingredients. It is a simple fudge recipe... - 119.474
Crunchy Country Fudge
Perhaps you never knew that preparing a fudge is so easy. Yes, you too can make crispy, crunchy fudge at your home without spending much effort. It is going to be a great treat for the kids and even adults of your family. Follow the simple steps and get into... - 112.805
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 111.895
Homemade Caramel Fudge
Try out this Homemade Caramel Fudge to please your kids with sweet tooth. It is so much better than the store bought candies as it is made with natural ingredients and easy on your pocket. Take a look at this video and give it a shot! - 111.817
Fantasy Chocolate Fudge
Fantasy fudge is a nice treat during the holiday months to satisfy any sweet tooth. - 108.691
Almond Butter Banana Fudge
1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender... - 108.378
Chocolate Silk Fudge & Wine
Chocolate and wine is surely a match made in heaven! Judit & Corina tastes a gamut of chocolates and fudges like Chubby Bunny Fudge, Toffee Chip, Peanut Butter, and Dark Chocolate Fudge from SilkFudge and pair the creamy Fudge with white wine and red wine. A... - 108.118
1. In a large, deep pan place the sugar, milk, cream, butter and glucose or corn syrup.
2. Melt the sugar and butter down over a medium heat, stirring all the time until you can no longer feel the sugar crunching under the spoon.
3. If you are adding... - 107.806
How To Make Fudge
Have you ever tried making fudge at home? This is the best time to make fudge. The homemade fudge is far superior than that crusty, crumbly little slab you pick from the market. Just check out the recipe right now. - 106.82
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
A rich and delicious chocolate fudge sauce that is wonderful with ice cream. - 105.644
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Place a saucepan over medium heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Add milk, and brown sugar. Give it a good stir. Boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, and drop vanilla and peanut butter in it. Mix well.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add icing sugar,... - 104.792
Gluten Free Walnut Chocolate Fudge
The Holidays are almost here and you will love this Gluten Free Walnut Chocolate Fudge. It is so rich and so delicious that the everyone will be ready to gobble it down. So without much ado, watch and learn how to make this luscious fudge from this video.... - 104.361
Homemade Chocolate Fudge
If you have never tried making chocolate fudge at home you should definitely watch this recipe video of Homemade Chocolate Fudge. You will see that it is extremely simple and easy to make and hardly needs any efforts. So enjoy your homemade dessert! - 104.305
Halloween Pumpkin Fudge
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Halloween pumpkin fudge. - 103.806
Bacon Fudge Bars
Have you ever tried Bacon Fudge Bars? It might sound weird unless you watch this video and find out yourself. This is one of the most rustic fudge bars you would have ever come across. The crispness and saltiness of bacon taste amazing with the chocolate. Try... - 103.552
Cat Poop Fudge - Halloween Special
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade cat poop fudge. - 100.764
Raw And Vegan Chocolate Fudge Brownie Taco
A raw version of Taco Bell’s choco taco made at home? Hey Raw foodies, this is something you should not miss for anything in the world. This is a culinary invention that is pure genius. You have to watch and learn how to make this awesome raw and vegan... - 98.1068
For one of the absolute best Christmas fudge recipes out there that won't destroy your healthy eating plan, try out this Eggnog Fudge recipe from Anne Colagioia. This easy fudge recipe has only four ingredients, and is ready is about 10 minutes. - 98.0527
Sumptuous Skillet Fudge
Nothing can be more appeasing to the taste buds than good, creamy freshly made fudge. In this video, Betty recreates her favorite skillet fudge recipe. Rich and chocolaty, this fudge tastes divine and is easy to make, too! Stream the video-recipe for a quick... - 96.1017
Dairy Free Holiday Fudge
All the lactose intolerant people might just enjoy this vegan, dairy free fudge. Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases her version of a healthier holiday fudge, which also happens to be dairy free and vegan. Enjoy! - 93.9198
Holiday Special Peanut Butter Fudge
Fudge makes for a great treat and even greater gift. Whatever be your reason, trying Betty's version of the classic peanut butter fudge will make for a joy to make, eat and share. Plus, it's special and doesn't require long hours of beating. Tune into the... - 92.784
Powdered Milk Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate fudge is the most easy snack or dessert that can be prepared at any time. Watch this video if you wish to add some twist to the basic recipe. - 91.9783
Creamy Chocolate Fudge
Marshmallows and chocolate melted together make this one helluva Creamy Chocolate Fudge ! You can make this within 20 minutes and then put it into the refrigerator for it to chill. This recipe here is sheer indulgence! - 91.1473
Healthy Flax Nuts Fudge
Often in between work you feel like munching something which is light and healthy too, what do you choose to eat? We have a nice option for you. Try some healthy flax and nut fudge for a snack, here is the video in which the chef shows how to make it. - 88.7537
Quick Chocolate Bars
If you want to make a quick and irresistible dessert, try Hot Chocolate fudge from the expertise of Linette who makes this delicious dish in minutes. - 87.1037
No Bake Strawberry Hazelnut Fudge
1. Grind the hazelnut sprout in food processor for a few minutes.
2. Pour in the cocoa bliss.
3. Add in strawberries and vanilla; blend all the ingredients well, until it forms a ball.
4. Place the mixture in a glass pan, spread evenly and chill for 30... - 86.8865
Weight Watchers Marshmallow Fudge
For those weight watchers who are fond of desserts, here is an excellent recipe for marshmallow fudge. Have a look at this impressive video that shows a low cal and easy to make recipe. Prepare this delicious marshmallow fudge for any occasion and impress... - 80.4145
Chocolate Fudge Balls
No matter what age you are...just a mere mention of chocolate is good enough to bring a smile on any face. Watch this video and prepare these simple and totally delightful Chocolate Fudge Balls for your loved ones. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments.... - 79.692
Real Texas Fudge
Ramona Werst shares her Real Texas Fudge recipe. You can visit the site for the recipe and instructions on how she makes her Fudge. - 77.429
Chocolate Fudge With Nuts
Gooey and oozing with the chocolaty goodness with the nuts coming in between. Yummy of what! These fudgy delights are easy to make. Watch the video for more - 69.92
Raw White Chocolate Fudge
On a raw food diet and craving for something sweet? This recipe can come to your rescue. Watch chef Dorothy prepare this totally sinful Raw White Chocolate Fudge. This one is a must try. - 65.6824
Looking for a yummy way to use up coconuts that are stacked in your pantry? Try this yummy Coconut Fudge recipe which is truly impeccable. This video is a detailed demonstration to prepare this dessert. Go ahead surprise your family today. - 64.5199
Superfood Chocolate Fudge Bars With Maca Powder
Do you love chocolate fudge? How about adding a healthy slant to it. Watch this video to see how the chef combines few superfoods like maca powder and mesquite powder with basic ingredients you probably already have in your pantry to make a nice dessert. Very... - 59.6291
Layered Fudge Bars
Layered fudge bars are a fantastic way to serve kids and eat them as snack. You can store them in refrigerator and serve them as desired. Layered fudge bars are delicious and healthy too. They are just like the nutrition bars. - 51.1346
Fudge Nut Pancakes
Fudge Nut Pancakes are so simple yet delicious mini meal. They make a very healthy breakfast. Kids will love this breakfast and so will you. Here is a quick and delicious recipe from us for the fudge nut pancake. - 50.3951
Fudge squares are great to serve as snack or dessert. These are like brownies only but are bit richer. Try making fudge squares and let kids and family enjoy them over tea or in tiffin. This tasty treat will never disappoint you. - 50.0681
Fudge Revel Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add brown sugar, sugar, and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue beating for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Lower speed and add in the flour, baking... - 50.028
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475° Fahrenheit before baking.
2. Following directions on the package, bake pastry and let cool completely.
3. In a saucepan, prepare fudge sauce by heating together butter, chocolate, 1 cup sugar and milk; over very... - 49.9648
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 49.8644
Chocolate Fudge Pudding
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt and set aside.
2) In another bowl, cream the butter or margarine and sugar until light.
3) Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence and slowly beat into the creamed... - 49.7149
Chocolate Fudge Pie
In medium bowl mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until thick, stirring 1 or 2 times with wire whip.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return to hot mixture, stirring... - 49.6516
Oatmeal Fudge Bars
1. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and beat well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to the creamed mix, stir in oats and nuts.
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in butter, milk,... - 49.3944
Are you looking for simple way to make Christmas Fudge? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. Christmas Fudge is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more... - 49.1691
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa,... - 49.0851
Best Fudge Cake
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine until smooth.
Add brown sugar and eggs.
Beat with electric mixer on high speed until light and... - 48.8982
Best Ever Fudge
Butter 9-inch square baking dish.
In large mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips, sweet chocolate, nuts and marshmallow creme.
In 2-quart measure, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes,... - 48.5064
Festive Fudge Filled Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, nuts, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix well.
2. Now, add melted margarine and mix until the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
3. In a saucepan, melt shortening, add half of the chocolate candies and mix until smooth... - 48.2707
Fudge Macaroon Bars
In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter.
Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
Stir in the sugar, flour, salt, vanilla and eggs; mix well.
Spread half of the batter into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the filling... - 48.13
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 47.9307
1. Preheat an oven to 150C (300 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, butter, sugar , eggs, baking powder and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Add melted chocolate and mix well.
4. Transfer mixture to a baking pan and spread... - 47.8629
Fudge Nut Pancakes
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F and the griddle to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add butter and chocolate in it. Place over low heat and cook until both ingredients melt.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large bowl,... - 47.7135
Envelopes Of Fudge
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese.
Gradually add the flour.
On a lightly floured surface, knead until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until easy to handle.
For filling, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, yolk,... - 47.4234
Pamela's Chocolate Nut Fudge
1. Preheat the oven to 234°F (111°C).
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, cream, syrup, butter, and chocolate over it at medium heat.
3. Stir the mixture occasionally until it starts showing up 234°F (111°C) on a candy... - 47.3325
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Prepare and roll out pastry.
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
4. Flute edge; prick pastry.
5. Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
1. Combine evaporated milk and chocolate. Cook and stir... - 47.2255
Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert
1. In a bowl combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans and butter, mixing well.
2. Into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish press half of crumb mixture.
3. Spread ice cream evenly over crust and press remaining crumb mixture over ice cream.
4. Cover and freeze... - 47.1959
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
Tin Roof Fudge Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5)... - 46.9996
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 46.9861
Butter Fudge Squares
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for topping and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for base. Mix well.
4. Spread this... - 46.8468
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 46.8214
Fudge Ribbon Pie
Fudge Ribbon Pie has an Outstanding taste. The pink peppermint ice cream and Chocolate gives the Fudge Ribbon Pie Stimulating taste. - 46.7597
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 46.717
Chocolate And Orange Fudge Squares
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line and butter a tray-bake tin measuring about 23 x 23cm.
3) Melt the butter in a pan and add in the chocolate, sugar. Heat over gentle flame for about 5 minutes. Stirring constantly till the... - 46.5632
The two flavor fudge is chocolate and vanilla flavored fudge with added butterscotch morsels and marshmallow cream. Prepared by boiling milk and sugar, and combined with the flavoring ingredinets, the two flavor fudge has walnuts in it and is chilled firm... - 46.353
Baked Fudge Dessert
The baked fudge dessert is a chocolaty and nutty dessert made with cocoa and chopped nuts. Baked in a casserole with a mix of vanilla and cocoa with cake flour, the baked fudge dessert is prepared simply delicious. - 46.2795
Apple Fudge Squares
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch x 2 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, soda, baking powder and salt. Sieve together. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce... - 46.2472
1. Generously grease a rectangular (8-cup), microwave baking dish.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish combine first 3 ingredients.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 12 to 13 minutes, stirring... - 46.1141
Almond Fudge Rolls
Lightly grease the sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Add the butter and unsweetened chocolate.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the two are melted and the mixture is smooth.
Add the sugar, honey, milk, and salt.
Continue stirring over low heat until the... - 45.8674
Line a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with wax paper, extending the paper over the edges of the pan.
Set the pan aside.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
Stir in the sugar and milk.
Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil for 5... - 45.8181
Almond Fudge Cups
Almond Fudge Cups is my husbands favorite dessert! Its impossible to stop him from finishing of the Almond Fudge Cups from the bowls! You can blame him the Hot Fudge Nut Sauce is simply irreistable..try it! - 45.671
Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan, place pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie.
3 If using a tart pan, trim the edges if necessary. DO NOT PRICK... - 45.6558
Fudge Nut Mounds
Make, then freeze, as follows:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in cottage cheese, then eggs and vanilla.
2. Sift flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt; with mixer at low speed,... - 45.556
Rocky Road Fudge Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine and chocolate.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add remaining base ingredients; mix well.
Spread in prepared pan.
In small bowl, combine... - 45.5183
Chocolate Fudge Hash Candy
Cook chocolate and milk over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and blended.
Add corn syrup, sugar, salt, hashish and pot.
Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves and mixture boils.
Lower heat and keep simmering, without stirring, until a small soft... - 45.5081
Raisin Fudge Cups
To prepare Crust:
In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and the 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well.
Evenly divide and press mixture onto bottoms and sides of twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside.
To prepare Filling:
In medium saucepan, melt chocolate and... - 45.4225
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 45.3649
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg beating it well.
4) Add the vanilla and chocolate, stirring them... - 45.2072
Rocky Road Fudge Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour 9x13" pan.
In large sauce pan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
Add remaining bar ingredients.
Mix well and spread in prepared pan.
In small bowl combine cream cheese with next 5 ingredients.
Blend until... - 45.1619
Butter Fudge Squares
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Rub butter, sugar, flour and salt together.
Press mixture into 9" x 9"pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Spread over base in pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Spread chocolate icing over... - 45.1507
Frosted Fudge Nut Thins
Make and freeze dough up to 1 week ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt butter with chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Into chocolate mixture blend sugar, eggs, and vanilla, then flour... - 45.0917
1. Grease a cake tin with butter, dust with flour and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a bowl, sift together twice, the flour and salt. Keep aside.
4. Dust the nuts with a little flour and keep... - 44.9788
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
1. In a large saucepan, measure the sugar and water and stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves.
2. Add syrup and evapourated milk, bring it to a boil and cook until a small amount of the syrup, spooned into a saucer of cold water forms a soft... - 44.9463
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together and add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa, 1/4... - 44.9039
Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge
1. Coat wax paper or baking pan with butter.
2. In 3-quart saucepan melt chocolate on lowest heat or over hot water.
3. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, corn syrup and milk and cook increasing heat to medium stirring until sugar dissolves.
4.... - 44.8027
Holiday Mocha Fudge
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk, sugar, butter and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes until mixture reaches 225°, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and add next 6... - 44.7649
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
Fudge Filled Angel Kisses
Heat oven to 275°F.
Line cookie sheets with brown or parchment paper.
In medium bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Fold in almond extract and food coloring.
Drop... - 44.6917
Scald milk in heavy saucepan.
Stir in rice.
Mix sugar, flour and salt.
Whisk into scalded milk.
Cook, stirring over medium heat, for 5 minutes.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into eggs.
Then stir back into saucepan.
Cook stirring for 1 minute.
Add... - 44.6334
Double-Chocolate Fudge is a delicious mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Double-Chocolate Fudge dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.633
Espresso Fudge Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line twenty-four 1 1/2-inch miniature muffin cups with paper liners.
To Make Batter: Place butter and chocolate in a medium microwavesafe bowl and microwave at 60% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
Or melt butter and chocolate... - 44.5712
Mocha Nut Fudge
1. Take a heavy Dutch oven and butter its sides.
2. In a pan cook combining sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush dipped in hot... - 44.5328
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Heat a pan over low flame and melt the shortening.
3) Transfer the molten shortening to a wide bowl. Put in the sugar and the unbeaten egg; whisk well.
4) Now add in the chocolate,... - 44.5065
Baked Fudge Pudding
Combine the Mix, sugar, cocoa, and nuts.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Mix to blend.
Spread in a pan (8x8x2 inches) (bottom rubbed with Swift'ning).
Pour over the batter in the pan.
Baking temperature: 350Â° F.
Bake: 40 minutes. - 44.4947
Coconut Fudge Crescent Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in greased pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Spread preserves evenly over bottom of crust.
Cover edge of... - 44.4317
Combine evaporated milk, butter, sugar and marsh-mallows in 2-quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until marshmallows puff and mixture begins to boil.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on '6', or until mixture boils and sugar... - 44.3729
Combine sugars, cream, and pineapple; cook, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage, 236 degrees.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, ginger, and vanilla.
Cool to room temperature, stirring, until lukewarm.
Beat until mixture loses its gloss.
Pour into... - 44.283
Fudge Ribbon Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Combine evaporated milk and chocolate.
Cook and stir over low heat till chocolate is melted.
Stir in... - 44.1898
Fudge Four O'clocks
Melt chocolate and pour over shortening.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Add sugar gradually, beating well with each addition.
Combine mixtures and add a little of the flour.
Sift rest of flour, salt and baking powder together and add,... - 44.1225
Low Calorie Fudge Squares
Low-calorie fudge squares recipe is one that you are going to love. This low calorie recipe will not only satisfy your hunger for sweet but will also take care of calorie intake. Try the low calorie fudge squares now. - 44.0826
Fudge Recipes By Category