- » Fudge
Fudge is a sweet confectionery that is very popular in the west. This soft candy like sweet is usually made with milk, sugar, and butter, at times flavored with cocoa. Nuts such as almonds, cashew, walnuts, ... More »
How To Make Chocolate Fudge
Satisfy your sweet tooth with our delicious Chocolate Fudge Recipe from HooplaKidzRecipes. Chocolate Fudge is a simple dessert recipe prepared with sweetened condensed milk, butter and chocolate. Chocolate Fudge Recipe incorporate everyone's three favorite... - 130.619
Halloween Special Candy : Ghost Fudge
Rebecca Brand shows how to make white chocolate halloween fudge candy. Ghost fudge is a no bake white chocolate fudge candy that is easy to make with simple ingredients. Chocolate chips, candy corn, and salted peanuts add for extra fun with a great taste... - 126.703
Quick Chocolate Fudge
A quick microwave fudge with only 2 ingredients! The fudge turns out rich, creamy and smooth! This recipe has countless combinations... be creative and play with variations. For example, white chips and cherry frosting or peanut butter chips and chocolate... - 123.062
How To Make Oreo Fudge
If you are one of those who love eating Oreo cookies, then you would surely like this amazing Oreo fudge recipe with a little twist. The chef here shows step by step instructions to make oreo fudge with just 4 basic ingredients. It is a simple fudge recipe... - 119.746
Cheryls Home Cooking/chumleys Fudge
This is my grandmothers recipe that she taught me how to make. Home cooking with Cheryl, making home made fudge for the holidays. Its fast and easy! This fudge brings back so many memories of when I use to bake and cook with my lovely grandmother. - 118.771
90 Second Fudge, Lunches & Snacks, 4 Ingredients, Cooking With Kim
90 Second Fudge, Lunches & Snacks, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim . This simple and easy to make 90 Second Fudge from 4 Ingredients kids cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 118.355
Bacon Fudge Bars
Have you ever tried Bacon Fudge Bars? It might sound weird unless you watch this video and find out yourself. This is one of the most rustic fudge bars you would have ever come across. The crispness and saltiness of bacon taste amazing with the chocolate. Try... - 116.705
Crunchy Country Fudge
Perhaps you never knew that preparing a fudge is so easy. Yes, you too can make crispy, crunchy fudge at your home without spending much effort. It is going to be a great treat for the kids and even adults of your family. Follow the simple steps and get into... - 114.745
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Lynn demonstrates how to make White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge. This is a great candy to have for the Holidays and Christmas. - 114.547
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 113.835
Coconut Fudge Squares
1. Line an 11 X 7 pan with foil and grease with butter. Set aside.
2. In a double boiler add in the chocolate chips and butter. Stir until melted.
3. Remove the chocolate from the double boiler and set aside.
4. In a bowl add in the... - 113.383
Easy Chocolate Fudge
Victoria Paikin pleased to present this recipe about Chocolate Fudge Recipe . That is very easy to make and it is perfect holiday present. Enjoy! - 113.162
Homemade Caramel Fudge
Try out this Homemade Caramel Fudge to please your kids with sweet tooth. It is so much better than the store bought candies as it is made with natural ingredients and easy on your pocket. Take a look at this video and give it a shot! - 112.078
Almond Butter Banana Fudge
1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender... - 110.307
1. In a large, deep pan place the sugar, milk, cream, butter and glucose or corn syrup.
2. Melt the sugar and butter down over a medium heat, stirring all the time until you can no longer feel the sugar crunching under the spoon.
3. If you are adding... - 109.741
Chocolate Marshmallow Fudgecakes
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for chocolate marshmallow fudgecakes - 109.176
2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for 2 ingredient strawberry fudge. - 108.485
How To Make Chocolate Fudge (4 Ingredients)
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make delicious chocolate fudge using just 4 ingredients! You can actually make this with just Condensed milk and chocolate, but adding a little butter and icing sugar really gets a great consistency! - 107.7
Fantasy Chocolate Fudge
Fantasy fudge is a nice treat during the holiday months to satisfy any sweet tooth. - 107.684
Halloween Pumpkin Fudge
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Halloween pumpkin fudge. - 107.616
Betty's Snowy White Christmas Fudge
1. Grease an 8-inch square pan with cooking oil spray. Set it aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add sugar, butter, and evaporated milk.
3. Place the saucepan on medium flame, and bring the mixture to a rolling boil. Stir... - 107.208
How To Make Fudge
Have you ever tried making fudge at home? This is the best time to make fudge. The homemade fudge is far superior than that crusty, crumbly little slab you pick from the market. Just check out the recipe right now. - 107.085
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Place a saucepan over medium heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Add milk, and brown sugar. Give it a good stir. Boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, and drop vanilla and peanut butter in it. Mix well.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add icing sugar,... - 106.725
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
A rich and delicious chocolate fudge sauce that is wonderful with ice cream. - 106.334
Betty's Rocky Road Fudge Bars
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Rocky Road Fudge Bars. This recipe is a favorite of my family, and it is also great for parties and pot luck dinners. - 104.966
Cat Poop Fudge - Halloween Special
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade cat poop fudge. - 104.653
Gluten Free Walnut Chocolate Fudge
The Holidays are almost here and you will love this Gluten Free Walnut Chocolate Fudge. It is so rich and so delicious that the everyone will be ready to gobble it down. So without much ado, watch and learn how to make this luscious fudge from this video.... - 104.627
Homemade Chocolate Fudge
If you have never tried making chocolate fudge at home you should definitely watch this recipe video of Homemade Chocolate Fudge. You will see that it is extremely simple and easy to make and hardly needs any efforts. So enjoy your homemade dessert! - 104.574
Red Velvet Fudge : Collab With Caroline Mili Artiss
5 ingredients, 15 minutes. That's all you'll need to make this incredibly quick, easy, and delicious red velvet fudge. Plus, it's naturally tinted, not too sweet, and tastes just like a rich red velvet slice. - 104.279
Maple Creme Fudge
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow. - 102.825
For one of the absolute best Christmas fudge recipes out there that won't destroy your healthy eating plan, try out this Eggnog Fudge recipe from Anne Colagioia. This easy fudge recipe has only four ingredients, and is ready is about 10 minutes. - 99.9905
Worlds Best Fudge
Home made Kahlua Fudge,its quick and easy to make. A great Christmas gift for the adults. - 99.9361
Raw And Vegan Chocolate Fudge Brownie Taco
A raw version of Taco Bell’s choco taco made at home? Hey Raw foodies, this is something you should not miss for anything in the world. This is a culinary invention that is pure genius. You have to watch and learn how to make this awesome raw and vegan... - 98.3721
Sumptuous Skillet Fudge
Nothing can be more appeasing to the taste buds than good, creamy freshly made fudge. In this video, Betty recreates her favorite skillet fudge recipe. Rich and chocolaty, this fudge tastes divine and is easy to make, too! Stream the video-recipe for a quick... - 98.04
You Know You Want My Fudge
1. In a bowl add in the avocado and mash with spoon.
2. Add in unsweetened cocoa powder, raw honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla whey protein powder and cinnamon. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Serve Avocado Fudge for dessert. - 95.975
Dairy Free Holiday Fudge
All the lactose intolerant people might just enjoy this vegan, dairy free fudge. Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell showcases her version of a healthier holiday fudge, which also happens to be dairy free and vegan. Enjoy! - 94.1883
Holiday Special Peanut Butter Fudge
Fudge makes for a great treat and even greater gift. Whatever be your reason, trying Betty's version of the classic peanut butter fudge will make for a joy to make, eat and share. Plus, it's special and doesn't require long hours of beating. Tune into the... - 93.0486
Powdered Milk Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate fudge is the most easy snack or dessert that can be prepared at any time. Watch this video if you wish to add some twist to the basic recipe. - 92.2456
Creamy Chocolate Fudge
Marshmallows and chocolate melted together make this one helluva Creamy Chocolate Fudge ! You can make this within 20 minutes and then put it into the refrigerator for it to chill. This recipe here is sheer indulgence! - 91.4097
Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
This was a weight watchers recipe and requested! I don't remember but I believe the WW points was 2 per piece if you cut it into 36 inches. I don't have the exact calorie count because I seem to use different ingredients each time. - 89.9527
Quick Chocolate Bars
If you want to make a quick and irresistible dessert, try Hot Chocolate fudge from the expertise of Linette who makes this delicious dish in minutes. - 89.0417
Healthy Flax Nuts Fudge
Often in between work you feel like munching something which is light and healthy too, what do you choose to eat? We have a nice option for you. Try some healthy flax and nut fudge for a snack, here is the video in which the chef shows how to make it. - 89.0276
No Bake Strawberry Hazelnut Fudge
1. Grind the hazelnut sprout in food processor for a few minutes.
2. Pour in the cocoa bliss.
3. Add in strawberries and vanilla; blend all the ingredients well, until it forms a ball.
4. Place the mixture in a glass pan, spread evenly and chill for 30... - 88.8277
Weight Watchers Marshmallow Fudge
For those weight watchers who are fond of desserts, here is an excellent recipe for marshmallow fudge. Have a look at this impressive video that shows a low cal and easy to make recipe. Prepare this delicious marshmallow fudge for any occasion and impress... - 82.3524
Chocolate Fudge Balls
No matter what age you are...just a mere mention of chocolate is good enough to bring a smile on any face. Watch this video and prepare these simple and totally delightful Chocolate Fudge Balls for your loved ones. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments.... - 79.9585
Real Texas Fudge
Ramona Werst shares her Real Texas Fudge recipe. You can visit the site for the recipe and instructions on how she makes her Fudge. - 79.3704
Chocolate Fudge With Nuts
Gooey and oozing with the chocolaty goodness with the nuts coming in between. Yummy of what! These fudgy delights are easy to make. Watch the video for more - 70.1872
Raw White Chocolate Fudge
On a raw food diet and craving for something sweet? This recipe can come to your rescue. Watch chef Dorothy prepare this totally sinful Raw White Chocolate Fudge. This one is a must try. - 65.95
Looking for a yummy way to use up coconuts that are stacked in your pantry? Try this yummy Coconut Fudge recipe which is truly impeccable. This video is a detailed demonstration to prepare this dessert. Go ahead surprise your family today. - 64.7878
Superfood Chocolate Fudge Bars With Maca Powder
Do you love chocolate fudge? How about adding a healthy slant to it. Watch this video to see how the chef combines few superfoods like maca powder and mesquite powder with basic ingredients you probably already have in your pantry to make a nice dessert. Very... - 59.9014
Layered Fudge Bars
Layered fudge bars are a fantastic way to serve kids and eat them as snack. You can store them in refrigerator and serve them as desired. Layered fudge bars are delicious and healthy too. They are just like the nutrition bars. - 51.3527
Fudge Nut Pancakes
Fudge Nut Pancakes are so simple yet delicious mini meal. They make a very healthy breakfast. Kids will love this breakfast and so will you. Here is a quick and delicious recipe from us for the fudge nut pancake. - 50.621
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475° Fahrenheit before baking.
2. Following directions on the package, bake pastry and let cool completely.
3. In a saucepan, prepare fudge sauce by heating together butter, chocolate, 1 cup sugar and milk; over very... - 50.38
Fudge squares are great to serve as snack or dessert. These are like brownies only but are bit richer. Try making fudge squares and let kids and family enjoy them over tea or in tiffin. This tasty treat will never disappoint you. - 50.2807
Fudge Revel Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add brown sugar, sugar, and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue beating for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Lower speed and add in the flour, baking... - 50.2213
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 50.0599
Chocolate Fudge Pudding
1) In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt and set aside.
2) In another bowl, cream the butter or margarine and sugar until light.
3) Lightly mix the eggs and vanilla essence and slowly beat into the creamed... - 49.9335
Oatmeal Fudge Bars
1. In a bowl, cream shortening, sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and beat well.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt to the creamed mix, stir in oats and nuts.
3. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in butter, milk,... - 49.5942
Are you looking for simple way to make Christmas Fudge? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. Christmas Fudge is a very popular Italian dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This recipe makes your Christmas celebrations more... - 49.433
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa,... - 49.2892
Best Fudge Cake
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine until smooth.
Add brown sugar and eggs.
Beat with electric mixer on high speed until light and... - 49.1053
Festive Fudge Filled Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, nuts, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix well.
2. Now, add melted margarine and mix until the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
3. In a saucepan, melt shortening, add half of the chocolate candies and mix until smooth... - 48.4867
Fudge Macaroon Bars
In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter.
Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
Stir in the sugar, flour, salt, vanilla and eggs; mix well.
Spread half of the batter into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the filling... - 48.3482
Chocolate Fudge Pie
In medium bowl mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until thick, stirring 1 or 2 times with wire whip.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return to hot mixture, stirring... - 48.2041
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 48.1277
1. Preheat an oven to 150C (300 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, butter, sugar , eggs, baking powder and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Add melted chocolate and mix well.
4. Transfer mixture to a baking pan and spread... - 48.0844
Fudge Nut Pancakes
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F and the griddle to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add butter and chocolate in it. Place over low heat and cook until both ingredients melt.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large bowl,... - 47.9369
Envelopes Of Fudge
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese.
Gradually add the flour.
On a lightly floured surface, knead until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until easy to handle.
For filling, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, yolk,... - 47.6512
Pamela's Chocolate Nut Fudge
1. Preheat the oven to 234°F (111°C).
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, cream, syrup, butter, and chocolate over it at medium heat.
3. Stir the mixture occasionally until it starts showing up 234°F (111°C) on a candy... - 47.5402
Fudge Ribbon Pie
1. Prepare and roll out pastry.
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
4. Flute edge; prick pastry.
5. Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
1. Combine evaporated milk and chocolate. Cook and stir... - 47.4331
Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert
1. In a bowl combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans and butter, mixing well.
2. Into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish press half of crumb mixture.
3. Spread ice cream evenly over crust and press remaining crumb mixture over ice cream.
4. Cover and freeze... - 47.4036
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.3072
Tin Roof Fudge Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5)... - 47.2098
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 47.1966
Butter Fudge Squares
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for topping and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for base. Mix well.
4. Spread this... - 47.0594
1) Into a heatproof bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa.
2) Add the nuts, stir well and set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt the softened butter.
4) Add the milk and coffee granules and stir well.
5) Bring the mixture to a rolling boil... - 47.0384
Best Ever Fudge
Butter 9-inch square baking dish.
In large mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips, sweet chocolate, nuts and marshmallow creme.
In 2-quart measure, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes,... - 47.0333
Fudge Ribbon Pie
Fudge Ribbon Pie has an Outstanding taste. The pink peppermint ice cream and Chocolate gives the Fudge Ribbon Pie Stimulating taste. - 46.9706
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 46.955
Chocolate And Orange Fudge Squares
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line and butter a tray-bake tin measuring about 23 x 23cm.
3) Melt the butter in a pan and add in the chocolate, sugar. Heat over gentle flame for about 5 minutes. Stirring constantly till the... - 46.7799
The two flavor fudge is chocolate and vanilla flavored fudge with added butterscotch morsels and marshmallow cream. Prepared by boiling milk and sugar, and combined with the flavoring ingredinets, the two flavor fudge has walnuts in it and is chilled firm... - 46.5509
Baked Fudge Dessert
The baked fudge dessert is a chocolaty and nutty dessert made with cocoa and chopped nuts. Baked in a casserole with a mix of vanilla and cocoa with cake flour, the baked fudge dessert is prepared simply delicious. - 46.4923
Apple Fudge Squares
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch x 2 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, soda, baking powder and salt. Sieve together. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce... - 46.4679
1. Generously grease a rectangular (8-cup), microwave baking dish.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish combine first 3 ingredients.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 12 to 13 minutes, stirring... - 46.3153
Almond Fudge Rolls
Lightly grease the sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Add the butter and unsweetened chocolate.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the two are melted and the mixture is smooth.
Add the sugar, honey, milk, and salt.
Continue stirring over low heat until the... - 46.0698
Almond Fudge Cups
Almond Fudge Cups is my husbands favorite dessert! Its impossible to stop him from finishing of the Almond Fudge Cups from the bowls! You can blame him the Hot Fudge Nut Sauce is simply irreistable..try it! - 45.89
Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart
1 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
2 In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan, place pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie.
3 If using a tart pan, trim the edges if necessary. DO NOT PRICK... - 45.8618
Fudge Nut Mounds
Make, then freeze, as follows:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in cottage cheese, then eggs and vanilla.
2. Sift flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt; with mixer at low speed,... - 45.7632
Rocky Road Fudge Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine and chocolate.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add remaining base ingredients; mix well.
Spread in prepared pan.
In small bowl, combine... - 45.7253
Chocolate Fudge Hash Candy
Cook chocolate and milk over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and blended.
Add corn syrup, sugar, salt, hashish and pot.
Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves and mixture boils.
Lower heat and keep simmering, without stirring, until a small soft... - 45.7157
Raisin Fudge Cups
To prepare Crust:
In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and the 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well.
Evenly divide and press mixture onto bottoms and sides of twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside.
To prepare Filling:
In medium saucepan, melt chocolate and... - 45.6318
My wife likes this Best Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Best Fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. It is absolutely delicious.So this dish brings joy to my... - 45.6251
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg beating it well.
4) Add the vanilla and chocolate, stirring them... - 45.4242
Rocky Road Fudge Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour 9x13" pan.
In large sauce pan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
Add remaining bar ingredients.
Mix well and spread in prepared pan.
In small bowl combine cream cheese with next 5 ingredients.
Blend until... - 45.374
Butter Fudge Squares
Preheat oven to 350Â° F. (moderate).
Rub butter, sugar, flour and salt together.
Press mixture into 9" x 9"pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Spread over base in pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Spread chocolate icing over... - 45.3634
Frosted Fudge Nut Thins
Make and freeze dough up to 1 week ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt butter with chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Into chocolate mixture blend sugar, eggs, and vanilla, then flour... - 45.3053
Fudge Recipes By Category