- » Frying Sirloin Steak
Frying Sirloin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frying sirloin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frying sirloin steak recipes.
Country Fried Steak On Page 147 Of Rosalie Serving Cookbook
1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it... - 116.345
Sizzling Sirloin Steak Stir Fry
Gennie the Genie shows how to make Sizzling Sirloin Stir Fry - a quick easy meal that satisfies cravings for something savory. Don't miss the special surprise ending! - 116.502
Grill Fried Chicken And Sirloin Steak
Barbecue lovers will really love this video. The chef makes chicken along with sirloin strips into a fabulous dish. The meat gets a fantastic smoky flavor and is cooked just right. Watch the video for the whole recipe. - 120.226
Fried Steaks (argentine Style)
Beat egg yolks in bowl, and add half the flour and the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining flour, garlic and seasonings, and beat again until smooth.
Fold in egg whites carefully.
Dip steaks in batter, coating well.
Heat oil in skillet, and fry steaks 2... - 34.5011
Sautéed Sirloin Steak And Asparagus Stir-fry
Round out your holiday menu with Betty's sautéed sirloin steak and asparagus fry. This crowd-pleasing dish makes for a quick, easy and healthy suppertime treat. Just serve your steak with stir-fried succulent spears of asparagus and voila! you have a... - 96.7209
Stir-fried Sirloin Steak And Pepper
Imagine coming home to a dinner that is full of varied flavors and loaded with juicy chunks of meat. Well, with a little plan-ahead strategy and Betty's stir-fried sirloin steak and pepper, even you too can pull off a quick supper treat. Delish and a doddle... - 105.327
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.3987
Our Secret Sirloin Steak
1. In a bowl, blend ¼ cup of the Worcestershire Sauce with the lemon juice, olive oil, onion, salt and garlic.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the marinade over it.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for at least... - 40.975
Braised Sirloin Steaks
Beat and salt the steaks, brown both sides in lard, lift out and put them in a saucepan.
Fry the finely chopped onions until they are a light yellow colour, add the crushed garlic, paprika, caraway seeds and marjoram.
Mix well, add a little water and cook for... - 35.1132
Beef Steak is also popularly known as Bistek in Filipino Cuisine. This recipe doesn’t need to have a lot of ingredients to make it palatable. This is the simplest and easiest way to cook Beef Steak. - 124.778
Steak Au Poivre
Wipe steak with damp paper towels.
Press pepper well into each side of steak.
Cover with waxed paper, and let stand at least 1/2 hour to let flavor of pepper penetrate meat.
Pan-broil steak in lightly greased skillet, and cook to desired doneness.
Remove to... - 35.7892
Sirloin Steaks With Bananas
Peel and slice the onion and banana.
Pound the sirloin steaks very thin.
Heat the oil in the frying pan and lightly brown the onion for 2 minutes; then push to one side of the frying pan.
Put in the steaks and fry on each side for 2-3 minutes, or longer,... - 39.224
Sirloin Steaks With Pizzaiola Sauce
1. Season the steaks.
1. Take a heavy-based frying pan and place it over high heat.
2. Add the olive oil and garlic to the pan.
3. Place the steaks, two at a time, on the oil, and brown them quickly on both sides.
4. Put all the 4... - 41.1347
Sirloin Steaks On Pastry
Thaw the pastry, divide in half and roll out each half to a round about 1/8 inch thick.
Place on two baking sheets.
Brush with egg yolk and bake in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 20 minutes.
Cook the prepared vegetables in a little salted water.
Drain... - 39.224
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. To make marinade, place beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine.
2. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours or in the... - 37.5295
Sumptuous Sirloin Steak And Wild Rice Casserole
When you are craving for a steak, all you need to do is heat up the oven and get making this yummy supper fare. Betty elucidates a step-by-step video on how to make this delicious casserole. Packed with flavor and low in fat, this is one ideal way to enjoy a... - 95.8826
Sirloin Steak In A Tomato And Caper Sauce
1) Take a frying pan and heat it.
2) Now, pour in the olive oil. Add the steaks and fry both the sides until they turn golden brown. Remove only the steaks from the pan and set them aside on a plate.
3) Put in the garlic, capers, anchovies and half... - 42.7563
Cook garlic in oil in sm.nonstick frying pan over low heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add onions; increase heat to medium low and continue cooking until onions are crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; cool... - 32.5614
Put the steaks in a shallow dish in a single layer.
Cover with half the sliced onion.
Mix two-thirds of the oil with the remaining marinade ingredients and pour over.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining... - 38.9786
Juicy Beef Steak Topped Thai Salad
A Thai Beef Salad for all you home cooks out there. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty as you are in for a treat. This salad combines a Thai flavored steak done just right served on a bed of healthy, fresh and crunchy veggies dressed again with the... - 115.058
Korean Stirfried Noodle- Japchae
Japchae is yet another very famous Korean dish, which is made with the method of stir frying. The main ingredient of this dish is of course various sauces, which makes the dish unforgettable. Check out the recipe video. - 137.029
1. Season beef steak with salt and pepper. Set it aside.
2. Place a pan on heat, pour oil and sear meat in batches.
3. Turn the heat to medium, saute onion and pepper in the same pan.
4. Drop paprika and mushrooms. Saute it for 5 minutes... - 117.339
Sirloins In Foil
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
2) Using scissors, make 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to wrap around each steak.
3) Using a knife, chop mushrooms, onions and tomatoes finely.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over a high... - 41.9985
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 44.193
Spread mustard on all sides of meat.
Melt lard in a large, heavy skillet and saute onion.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Reduce heat and continue to cook until the meat is done.
Transfer to a warm platter and keep hot.
Remove fat from skillet.
Pour in... - 43.5732
Chafing-dish Beef (fondue Bourguignonne)
Trim fat, and cut steak into 1â€”1 1/2-inch cubes.
Allow about 1/2 pound per person.
Pour wine over cubes, and let stand at least 1 hour.
Arrange the required number of cubes for 1 serving on lettuce leaves on each individual plate, and set 2... - 29.4069
Chicken Fried Steak
Cut the steak into individual servings and dip each piece into the combined flour, salt, and pepper.
Melt the butter and fat in a skillet and, when very hot, brown the steaks in them for about 45 seconds on each side.
Serve immediately. - 23.2206
1) Cut he steak in 6 pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, steak with soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic and scallions.
3) Marinate for 2 hours.
4) Drain the steak.
5) In a saucepan, simmer the marinade, until it gets thick.
6) In non-stick... - 39.6646
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.0251
Garlic Fried Steak
Put steaks into a large shallow dish.
Pour a mixture of the sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, celery salt, and paprika over steaks.
Cover; refrigerate 8 hours.
Heat shortening in a large heavy skillet.
Coat steaks with... - 34.3582
Oriental Stir Fried Steak
1. In a bowl combine steak, sugar, sherry, soy sauce and teriyaki.
2. Marinate steak in the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
3. Save the marinade and drain meat on paper towel.
4. Heat the browning dish for 6 minutes at... - 40.6978
Classic Chinese Pepper Steak
The classic chinese pepper steak is a stir fried steak cubes recipe. Prepared with vegetables and cooked with stir fry sauce, the classic chinese pepper steak can be served with rice or noodles. - 34.935
Steak With Broccoli
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Marinate beef in mixture for 15 minutes or longer.
Drain meat; reserve marinade; heat oil in wok or nonstick pan.
Stir-fry beef and onion over high heat until brown.
Remove from pan.
Add broccoli; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Mix... - 42.0336
Spread steaks with French mustard, and pan fry in hot oil.
Dip eggplant in milk and then in seasoned flour.
Fry until crisp and then drain on brown paper.
Serve steak on slices of eggplant.
Garnish with parsley butter.
Parsley Butter Beat 120 gm (4 oz) butter... - 30.4954
With meat mallet, pound steaks to 1/3-inch thickness.
Sprinkle one side of each steak with salt, pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon of the dry mustard; pound into meat.
Repeat with other side of meat.
Melt butter in chafing dish or skillet.
Add meat and cook 2 minutes... - 38.3423
Chinese Pepper Steak
Trim excess fat from flank or sirloin steak.
Cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices, then cut strips about 3 inches long.
If using sirloin, thinly slice.
To make beef easier to slice, store in freezer until partially frozen.
Thaw slices completely... - 39.4548