- » Frying Sirloin Steak
Frying Sirloin Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frying sirloin steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frying sirloin steak recipes.
Country Fried Steak On Page 147 Of Rosalie Serving Cookbook
1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it... - 107.91
Sizzling Sirloin Steak Stir Fry
Gennie the Genie shows how to make Sizzling Sirloin Stir Fry - a quick easy meal that satisfies cravings for something savory. Don't miss the special surprise ending! - 114.843
Betty's Tangy Garlic Sirloin Steak Bites
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her popular Tangy Garlic Sirloin Steak Bites. They are sauted on the stove in olive oil and minced garlic, with freshly ground black pepper. They are the *best*! Even your kids will love these! - 0
Grill Fried Chicken And Sirloin Steak
Barbecue lovers will really love this video. The chef makes chicken along with sirloin strips into a fabulous dish. The meat gets a fantastic smoky flavor and is cooked just right. Watch the video for the whole recipe. - 93.1595
Stir-fried Sirloin Steak And Pepper
Imagine coming home to a dinner that is full of varied flavors and loaded with juicy chunks of meat. Well, with a little plan-ahead strategy and Betty's stir-fried sirloin steak and pepper, even you too can pull off a quick supper treat. Delish and a doddle... - 102.075
Sautéed Sirloin Steak And Asparagus Stir-fry
Round out your holiday menu with Betty's sautéed sirloin steak and asparagus fry. This crowd-pleasing dish makes for a quick, easy and healthy suppertime treat. Just serve your steak with stir-fried succulent spears of asparagus and voila! you have a... - 93.4359
Fried Steaks (argentine Style)
Beat egg yolks in bowl, and add half the flour and the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining flour, garlic and seasonings, and beat again until smooth.
Fold in egg whites carefully.
Dip steaks in batter, coating well.
Heat oil in skillet, and fry steaks 2... - 35.6642
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.534
Our Secret Sirloin Steak
1. In a bowl, blend ¼ cup of the Worcestershire Sauce with the lemon juice, olive oil, onion, salt and garlic.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the marinade over it.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for at least... - 42.3493
Pan Seared Steak With Lemon Vinaigrette Dressed Arugula
It’s no wimpy little salad here. Thick slices of tender-perfectly cooked lean beef over peppery arugula greens drizzled with a lemony vinaigrette. It's a marriage of summer flavors, entirely healthy and satisfying. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek show you how easy... - 99.6659
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
Braised Sirloin Steaks
Beat and salt the steaks, brown both sides in lard, lift out and put them in a saucepan.
Fry the finely chopped onions until they are a light yellow colour, add the crushed garlic, paprika, caraway seeds and marjoram.
Mix well, add a little water and cook for... - 37.3801
Beef Steak is also popularly known as Bistek in Filipino Cuisine. This recipe doesn’t need to have a lot of ingredients to make it palatable. This is the simplest and easiest way to cook Beef Steak. - 121.524
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Sirloin Steaks With Bananas
Peel and slice the onion and banana.
Pound the sirloin steaks very thin.
Heat the oil in the frying pan and lightly brown the onion for 2 minutes; then push to one side of the frying pan.
Put in the steaks and fry on each side for 2-3 minutes, or longer,... - 40.6815
Steak Au Poivre
Wipe steak with damp paper towels.
Press pepper well into each side of steak.
Cover with waxed paper, and let stand at least 1/2 hour to let flavor of pepper penetrate meat.
Pan-broil steak in lightly greased skillet, and cook to desired doneness.
Remove to... - 38.249
Sirloin Steaks With Pizzaiola Sauce
1. Season the steaks.
1. Take a heavy-based frying pan and place it over high heat.
2. Add the olive oil and garlic to the pan.
3. Place the steaks, two at a time, on the oil, and brown them quickly on both sides.
4. Put all the 4... - 43.2212
Sirloin Steaks On Pastry
Thaw the pastry, divide in half and roll out each half to a round about 1/8 inch thick.
Place on two baking sheets.
Brush with egg yolk and bake in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 20 minutes.
Cook the prepared vegetables in a little salted water.
Drain... - 41.0609
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. To make marinade, place beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine.
2. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours or in the... - 35.9886
Sumptuous Sirloin Steak And Wild Rice Casserole
When you are craving for a steak, all you need to do is heat up the oven and get making this yummy supper fare. Betty elucidates a step-by-step video on how to make this delicious casserole. Packed with flavor and low in fat, this is one ideal way to enjoy a... - 92.6161
Sirloin Steak In A Tomato And Caper Sauce
1) Take a frying pan and heat it.
2) Now, pour in the olive oil. Add the steaks and fry both the sides until they turn golden brown. Remove only the steaks from the pan and set them aside on a plate.
3) Put in the garlic, capers, anchovies and half... - 42.3719
Cook garlic in oil in sm.nonstick frying pan over low heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add onions; increase heat to medium low and continue cooking until onions are crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; cool... - 34.1783
Put the steaks in a shallow dish in a single layer.
Cover with half the sliced onion.
Mix two-thirds of the oil with the remaining marinade ingredients and pour over.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining... - 40.1846
Juicy Beef Steak Topped Thai Salad
A Thai Beef Salad for all you home cooks out there. Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty as you are in for a treat. This salad combines a Thai flavored steak done just right served on a bed of healthy, fresh and crunchy veggies dressed again with the... - 111.733
Korean Stirfried Noodle- Japchae
Japchae is yet another very famous Korean dish, which is made with the method of stir frying. The main ingredient of this dish is of course various sauces, which makes the dish unforgettable. Check out the recipe video. - 118.065
Sirloins In Foil
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
2) Using scissors, make 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to wrap around each steak.
3) Using a knife, chop mushrooms, onions and tomatoes finely.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over a high... - 40.0065
Beef Sirloin Burgundy
Beef Bourguignon is a French delicacy. Beef Bourguignon is a stew made of beef flavored with brandy mixed with cornstarch and mushrooms. If you are a red meat lover then try this Beef Bourguignon recipe. - 46.6977
1) Cut he steak in 6 pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, steak with soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic and scallions.
3) Marinate for 2 hours.
4) Drain the steak.
5) In a saucepan, simmer the marinade, until it gets thick.
6) In non-stick... - 39.425
Spread mustard on all sides of meat.
Melt lard in a large, heavy skillet and saute onion.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Reduce heat and continue to cook until the meat is done.
Transfer to a warm platter and keep hot.
Remove fat from skillet.
Pour in... - 44.8285
Garlic Fried Steak
Put steaks into a large shallow dish.
Pour a mixture of the sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, celery salt, and paprika over steaks.
Cover; refrigerate 8 hours.
Heat shortening in a large heavy skillet.
Coat steaks with... - 36.3577
Awesome Cheddar Cheeseburgers With Onion Rings
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0
Chicken Fried Steak
Cut the steak into individual servings and dip each piece into the combined flour, salt, and pepper.
Melt the butter and fat in a skillet and, when very hot, brown the steaks in them for about 45 seconds on each side.
Serve immediately. - 25.2085
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.8408
Oriental Stir Fried Steak
1. In a bowl combine steak, sugar, sherry, soy sauce and teriyaki.
2. Marinate steak in the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
3. Save the marinade and drain meat on paper towel.
4. Heat the browning dish for 6 minutes at... - 40.8059
Classic Chinese Pepper Steak
The classic chinese pepper steak is a stir fried steak cubes recipe. Prepared with vegetables and cooked with stir fry sauce, the classic chinese pepper steak can be served with rice or noodles. - 37.3204
Wine Merchant 's Beef Steak
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter, over a moderate heat, in a frying pan.
When the butter stops bubbling fry the onions for 5 minutes, until they become transparent.
Pour on the red wine and simmer for 15 minutes with the bay leaf, thyme and parsley.
Dissolve... - 40.7193
Pas Garlic And Parsley Steak
Cut the steak into 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet.
When it's quite hot, add the steak, quickly separating the pieces.
When the steak begins to sizzle, add the garlic, and stir-fry the meat until it's seared on all sides (for medium... - 31.543
With meat mallet, pound steaks to 1/3-inch thickness.
Sprinkle one side of each steak with salt, pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon of the dry mustard; pound into meat.
Repeat with other side of meat.
Melt butter in chafing dish or skillet.
Add meat and cook 2 minutes... - 39.477
Chinese Pepper Steak
Trim excess fat from flank or sirloin steak.
Cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices, then cut strips about 3 inches long.
If using sirloin, thinly slice.
To make beef easier to slice, store in freezer until partially frozen.
Thaw slices completely... - 41.9977
Tender Cube Steak
Here is a recipe you cannot resist from trying! The specialty of Tender Cube Steak is that it can be cooked very quickly. To top it, it can be used to make many more such recipes. This dish goes well with rice. - 82.0321
Bistro Steak With Mushrooms
1. Rub sides of steak with 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in nonstick skillet. Cook steak about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness. Transfer steak to platter.
2. Stir-fry mushrooms in same skillet in 1... - 27.0872
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.075
Slim Down Steak Diane
1) In a bowl mix dry mustard, salt, and pepper together.
2) Rub the mixture over 1 side of the steak.
3) In a nonstick skillet pour oil into and heat over medium.
4) Rotate pan to spread the oil evenly.
5) Brown steak in skillet for about 1 1/2 minutes... - 42.9231
Steak With Broccoli
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Marinate beef in mixture for 15 minutes or longer.
Drain meat; reserve marinade; heat oil in wok or nonstick pan.
Stir-fry beef and onion over high heat until brown.
Remove from pan.
Add broccoli; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Mix... - 44.39
Quick N Easy Pepper Steak
Trim fat and bone from meat; cut meat into 4 to 6 serving pieces.
Grease large skillet lightly with fat from meat.
Brown meat thoroughly on one side; turn and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Brown other side of meat; turn and season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon... - 43.3252
World Famous Steak Au Poivre
Place half the pepper and half the coarse salt on top of the steak and pound in lightly with the back of a wooden spoon.
Turn and do same on the second side.
Let stand at room temperature from 1 to 3 hours.
To cook, heat the butter and salad oil to smoking... - 40.2288
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Set the mixture aside.Cook... - 45.0933
1. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat half the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry them until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat onto a platter. Keep aside.
4. Reduce heat and... - 45.5125
Steak Au Poivre
1) Two hours before serving, start preparing the steak. First, from the steak, remove all visible fat.
2) With a clean damp cloth, wipe the steak and gently dry it.
3) Meanwhile, in a mortar and pestle, crush the peppercorns.
4) Put the crushed... - 38.0126
Marinated Steak Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the 1/4 cup olive oil, wine vinegar, sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef... - 44.3802
Spread steaks with French mustard, and pan fry in hot oil.
Dip eggplant in milk and then in seasoned flour.
Fry until crisp and then drain on brown paper.
Serve steak on slices of eggplant.
Garnish with parsley butter.
Parsley Butter Beat 120 gm (4 oz) butter... - 32.9591
Scrumptious Steak Sandwich
Heat a griddle pan or non-stick frying pan until hot.
Place the steak on the griddle and fry over a high heat for 1-2 minutes.
Add the onion and mushrooms and fry for a further 1-2 minutes, or until the steak is cooked to your liking.
Fill the bread with the... - 29.1389
Melt the butter and oil together in a large heavy frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic (if using) and saute gently for about 5 minutes without colouring.
Season the steaks lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
Add to the pan and fry quickly for 2 to 4... - 37.2651
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 39.9743
Stir together flour, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle one side of meat with half the flour mixture; pound in.
Turn meat and pound in remaining flour mixture.
Cut meat into 6 serving pieces.
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meat over medium heat, about 15... - 41.6789
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 45.2097
Filipino Beef Steak
If you are bored of grilling your beef steaks, Filipino Beef Steak would give you a delicious break. Your very own Filipino chef is showing the recipe in his own language. As the ingredients are pretty simple and cooking process is well shot, the recipe can... - 98.349
Round Steak With Rich Gravy
Sprinkle one side of meat with half the flour; pound in.
Turn meat and pound in remaining lour.
Cut meat into 6 to 8 serving pieces.
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meat in shortening over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over... - 32.5769
Tex-mex Steak Fajitas
Treat your family as well as your taste buds to a dish it will love. Betty's Tex-Mex favorite, the sizzling hot steak fajitas is a treat for the senses. Fire up your taste buds with this meaty fajitas and enjoy appétit! - 98.3994
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Season the steak well with the garlic powder and minced ginger.
3) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the steak and broil for about 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until evenly rare. Then slice thinly... - 43.7947
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 42.7977
Bistro Beef Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/2 inch thick strips.
In medium bowl, combine beef, parsley, garlic and pepper; toss to coat.
Cut onion into 1/4 inch thick slices; separate into rings.
In lg.nonstick... - 39.2828
Place steaks in a glass, earthenware, or enamelled bowl.
Mix half of the coarsely crushed peppercorns in the wine, and pour over steaks.
Allow to marinate for at least 30 min., preferably longer.
Drain steaks, and pat dry with paper... - 36.5159
Pepper Steak With Balsamic Browned Onions
Press pepper and parsley into beef; stand, covered, while cooking onions.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large pan; cook onions, stirring, about 10 minutes or until just brown.
Add 1 tablespoon of the vinegar; cook, stirring, another 5 minutes or until... - 38.4994
Peel and chop the onion very finely.
Heat the butter in the chafing dish, add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Put the steaks into the pan and fry on both sides.
If the steaks are really thin, they will only take a few minutes to cook.
Add a little Wor - 25.4294
Season and brush the steak over on both sides with melted butter or oil.
If possible leave oiled for 1 hr before cooking.
Grill and serve plain or with Mattre butter, button onions fried in butter and small stuffed tomatoes or horseradish sauce. - 21.3051
Gaelic Steak Flambe
Melt the butter in a large frying pan with the oil.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until the onion just begins to colour.
Rub the steaks well with freshly ground black pepper and place in the pan.
Fry quickly for about 2 minutes on each... - 39.4093
Steak And Onions
Season the steaks with the salt and pepper and coat lightly in the flour.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the steaks are brown quickly on each side.
Peel the onion and slice thinly.
Add to the pan and fry the steaks for a further 2-3 minutes... - 41.6239
1) In a pan, melt the butter.
2) Mash the garlic and salt together, then stir in the mashed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and paprika into the butter.
3) Broil the steak and swab with the butter mixture on the upper side.
4) During... - 36.6658
Roast Beef Steak
Press pepper into both sides of steak.
Mix garlic with salt to make a paste.
Spread on both sides of meat.
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet; add olive oil.
Fry meat on medium heat 5 minutes per side.
Bake in 350Ã‚Â° oven 35Ã¢â‚¬â€45... - 32.4931
Press the peppercorns on to both sides of the steaks.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying-pan and when foaming add the steaks and fry for about 5 minutes each side, or longer if preferred.
Remove and keep warm.
Add the brandy to the pan and allow it to... - 39.9193
Silver Baked Steak
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Beat steaks to tenderize; brush over with oil, garlic, and black pepper.
Leave at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, cut 4 squares of foil large enough to wrap 1 steak in each.
Chop onion, mushrooms, green pepper, and tomatoes; cook few... - 41.5205
1) In a pan, saute the mushrooms, vermouth and rosemary in butter,
until the mushrooms are brown; keep warm.
2) In an iron skillet, melt the butter until hot and bubbly, then fry the steak quickly.
3 ) Add the mashed garlic, salt and pepper to... - 45.8852
Steak With Green Peppercorn Sauce
This Steak with Green Peppercorn Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Steak with Green Peppercorn Sauce dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 37.797
1. Slice meat diagonally into 1/8 inch-thick strips. Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer 30 minutes.
2. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic. Stir to blend. Pour over meat strips and marinate from 1... - 27.9939
Steak With Onion Sauce
When you are sick and tired of grilling or baking your steak, you can try out this recipe of simmered Steak. The slow cooking process of simmering, helps to infuse the flavor into the sauce, which makes the final output so succulent and so tasty. Learn from... - 106.525
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Steak My Way
1) Use black pepper, sugar and garlic powder as seasoning and rub the steaks using it.
2) Now add olive oil, dark soy sauce and bourbon to the steaks and let them marinate.
3) Keep in fridge without lid for 1 to 2 hours.
4) Chop mushrooms and... - 44.3334
Low Carb Beef Stroganoff With Pasta
Are you hungry for beef stroganoff but scared of the carbohydrates? In this lowcarb4life video, you get to see low carb beef stroganoff with Pasta recipe which has all the goodness of beef stroganoff minus the carbs. Instead of serving with rice, she serves... - 110.679
Press the crushed pepper well into steaks, using wooden spoon.
Heat oil in pan; add half of butter.
When foaming, fry steaks 4 to 6 minutes on each side, longer if preferred.
Add remaining butter, if needed.
Remove to heated dish to keep... - 37.6498
French Steak And Onions
Heat the olive oil in a pan, put the meat in it and season with salt and pepper.
Fry for 8 to 10 minutes, turning only once.
Fry the sliced onions in oil in a pan, till lightly browned.
Add the mild or wine vinegar, crushed garlic, a little stock, and some... - 26.9542
Steak With Savory Herb Sauce
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and blend creamy herb soup mix with water and vinegar with the help of wire whip or fork.
2) Either broil or fry in pan the steaks until fully tender.... - 38.0092
Italian Steak Sandwich
Slice bread lengthwise; spread butter on both sides.
Sprinkle heavily with Parmesan cheese.
Add garlic powder and diced oregano.
Set aside for now.
Remove stems, seeds and white inner membrane from bell pepper.
Slice in 1/4" slices.
Clean onions and chop... - 41.062
Blackened Steak With Beans & Greens
1. Pat steak with spice blend to coat both sides evenly. Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high heat. When pan is very hot, add steak. Cook, turning occasionally, until meat is well browned on the outside and done to your liking (cut to test; about 14... - 33.7373
Great Steak Sandwich
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a medium frying pan, add the mustard seeds, cover and let them pop for 30 seconds over a moderate heat; take care that they do not burn.
Add the onions and garlic, cover and cook over a very low heat for 30 minutes,... - 43.5933
Perfect Steaks With Diane Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter together in a large frying pan over a high heat until sizzling. Add steaks and cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in frying pan over a medium heat.... - 32.8823
1) Cut the onions into strips 1/8 to 1/4 inch wide.
2) In a heavy 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt the 4 tablespoons of butter, and when the foam subsides, add the onions.
3) Stirring occasionally, cook the onion for about 8 to 10 minutes or... - 43.3074
Steak And Mushroom Sandwich
Here's a great tailgate dish. You can make this in the parking lot (be sure to take the pans with you) but I usually prep it ahead of time and take the finished sandwiches with me (although I warm up the mushroom sauce and add it on site) so I can have more... - 33.4041
Steak And Onions Austrian Style
Heat butter and oil in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is limp and golden (about 30 minutes).
Increase heat to brown onion slightly; remove from pan.
Meanwhile, sprinkle steaks with... - 41.9374
Steak And Noodles
1) To prepare the marinade, in a bowl mix first 6 ingredients.
2) Store in a plastic bag.
3) Slice the steak into 1/4x 3 inch (6 x 75 mm) long strips. Use partially frozen meat for this.
4) Add it to the plastic bag and marinate for 20 minutes.
5) In a... - 45.5397
Omaha Steak Sandwich
1. Brush both sides of the steak with the sauce, place in a shallow dish and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the tomato, peppers, onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Wrap the rolls in foil.
2. Preheat the... - 36.3854
Burgundy Beef Steak
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 10 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter... - 46.579
Minute Steaks Dijonnaise With Pommes Frites
1) In a saucepan or a deep fryer, heat the oil to 350°F, then fry the rinsed and dried julienned potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, sprinkle with the salt and pepper and... - 45.6879
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 45.9695
Tangy Beef Stir Fry
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch-wide strips; place strips in a bowl.
Combine gingerroot and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over steak strips; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator... - 42.4766
Sirbin Tip With Fan Fried Tomatoes
1) Wash the steak and place on paper towels.
2) Start coals in a grill or preheat broiler.
3) Dust the steak on both sides with pepper.
4) In a frying pan, add butter and heat.
5) Cut the tomatoes and add herbs.
6) Price tomatoes with a... - 39.6785